• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-Pad Tournament Results (Posted by PozerWolf on SRK)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
PozerWolf said:
Due to other tournaments happening around, we had a low turn out, sadly.
However, here are the results of the tournament:

-- SF4:
1st Fubarduck
2 John Lo
3 Oscar
4 DSH
5 Legendary Gokou
5 Genocide
7 Darth Sin
7 mexiwont
9 Kyle
9 Sancho

-- Brawl:
1st k prime
2 Espy
3 Randy S
4 Ethan
5 Shin Ike
5 John
7 Kikaioh
7 Suspect
9 Pyle Driver
9 Jerry
9 MorningStar
9 KoN
13 610
13 Grayfoxx
13 kenny
13 Fluf
17 Joe
17 Dillon
17 Preston
17 fracisco
17 Ceaser
17 Carlos

* Other games/events were canceled due to lack of entries.

I really appreciate the people who attended the tournament.
Thanks for showing up :)

Check out my youtube for random Austin, Texas fighting game matches.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PozerWolf
I had a bad day that day myself.
But I'll do shoutouts later.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I really wish you had the bracket so we could show everyone their great seeding LOL

SHOUTOUTS:

1st k prime- Good job winning your 1st tourny, from the way you beat me and espy you've gotten much better...better than you already were >_> I dont know why i didnt take you to a real cp stage instead of FD :( oh well it was still kinda close and fun :)
2 Espy- Good job getting 2nd. That Iron match was TOO GOOD lol do you have any of the replays we saved?
4 Ethan - deja vu from the last tourny, im pretty much wrecking your mk then all of a sudden...bam i still lose. Now i gotta go to ur house and get revenge AGAIN :D
5 Shin Ike- you did pretty well again, good job
7 Kikaioh- Hello person who got out before me that i somehow tied with :)
7 Suspect- You scrub
9 Pyle Driver- Did pretty well, good job. Thanks again for picking me up.
9 MorningStar- I was just as mad as you were man :( WTF YOU HAD ESPY THAT MATCH! omg that was crazy
9 KoN- Fun matches that final cutter spike i did at the end of match 2 was so lucky >_>
13 Grayfoxx- i like how he spelled ur name lol, anyways ninja turtles was fun and sucks we had to play each other so early
13 kenny- KDAWG!

Dpad was freezing cold :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I have to ask KM or Pozer cause they have it.

To summarize that story, ALL OF SA WERE ON THE TOP HALF OF THE BRACKET!!!! And that was random. I had NB kid first round then Sus2. Then another NB kid then Shin Ike. It was just stupid how it WASN'T seeded.

@Sus2: This is what happens when tourneys aren't seeded. D:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I hope you learned your lesson D-Pad....dont **** with hobos. :)

pretty good turnout regardless

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Character usage here

1st k prime (Pikachu)
2 Espy (Sonic)
3 Randy S (MK)
4 Ethan (MK)
5 Shin Ike (Marth)
5 John[Pozer] (Snake)
7 Kikaioh (???)
7 Suspect (Kirby/Diddy)
9 Pyle Driver (D3)
9 Jerry (???)
9 MorningStar (Snake)
9 KoN (???)
13 610 (???)
13 Grayfoxx (Zelda/Falco/MK)
13 kenny (???)
13 Fluf (???)
17 Joe (???)
17 Dillon (???)
17 Preston (???)
17 fracisco (???)
17 Ceaser (???)
17 Carlos (???)

13 Grayfoxx- i like how he spelled ur name lol, anyways ninja turtles was fun and sucks we had to play each other so early
Hey we gotta play each other alot more. I'm honestly tired of losing to you in a 3 or 2 stock. D:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Actually, HOBO ****ed with D-Pad.

I have nothing much to say that I haven't said to each individual during the tournament, except Morningstar...
You had me, you really did.

Shin Ike

Smash Rookie

I have nothing much to say that I haven't said to each individual during the tournament, except Morningstar...
i thought so too, i was playing greyfox at the time but when our first game ended i happened to glance over and saw that you were on your last stock at high percentage, and he still had two stocks. i was thinking "man, i guess espy is going to lose this game" and then in the middle of my second game with greyfox i hear morningstar say something along the lines of him losing or whatever. i then thought "omfg wtf just happened lmfao"

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Grayfoxx for posting this topic up :)

Like the other guy said, Hobo was the one who ****ed up D-Pad.
I don't understand why they would put it on the same day seeing as how I had my tournament date put in WAY in advance.
But whatever, if that's the way they wanna be then so be it.

But yeah guys, thanks for showing to the event! ;o

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman

Didn't I? I give infinite kudos to you for coming back after that. I thought for sure I was going to 2 stock you. You're amazing Espy. :D

This is the second time Ethan has knocked me out of a tourney. I guess I should play against him a lot more now that he's got my style figured out. D:

Good job, Shin Ike. You're a great Marth.

Suspect, no matter how good we get we never seem to place high enough. :/ We still wreck, though.

KPrizzime... You finally got Espy, huh? Congratulations. :]

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Thanks Grayfoxx for posting this topic up :)

Like the other guy said, Hobo was the one who ****ed up D-Pad.
I don't understand why they would put it on the same day seeing as how I had my tournament date put in WAY in advance.
But whatever, if that's the way they wanna be then so be it.

But yeah guys, thanks for showing to the event! ;o
HOBO messed everything up. Boo to you Houston for making life so hard. D:

And don't mention it Pozer. Figured everyone will want to see how everyone did.

I'm still bringing up the rear for SA and have basically fallen from the map. Lol

Espy: Its about time you lost to Prime :p. Now time for you to hack your revenge on him. Haha I kid I kid. Also Smash 64 was just too fun. Link owns your soul. :)

K' Prime: Amazing job taking out the best Sonic in TX. :) Much Kudo's to you good sir. :)

Suspect: You are now where MorningStar is and I can't touch you anymore. Its sad on my part cause I used to be able to keep it even.

Shin Ike: Man why did you go Marth on me? Your no fun. :( Next time you need to use Ike while I'm Zelda. Remember Ike owns Zelda hands down. D:

KM: Guy, next tourney you better hold a Smash 64 tourney. We need to go back to Dpad again. 3s 'cade was too epic.

Pozer: Thanks for holding our spots for us. And sorry that we were running late.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Suspect, no matter how good we get we never seem to place high enough. :/ We still wreck, though.
I know, part of it is ethans fuggin mk lol. We will get him next and we will both place high :)

Suspect: You are now where MorningStar is and I can't touch you anymore. Its sad on my part cause I used to be able to keep it even.

Me and him been pretty even for a while now, i love playing morningstar <3

Top Bottom