• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Negative Zone Dining Etiquette: The Luigi Board's Subculture

kigbariom

Smash Lord
It is a chat room, not posting. People are in that chat room all the time. Or alteast all the 4 mods are.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
For the sake of having awesome material existent within this thread, I'm copying a tiny convo from a certain thread about a certain body part being of particular use for spiking, and uhm... Also useful for... Well... *cough* Just read it.

Is it just me, or does Luigi's butt have magical powers or something?

In Melee (not so sure about brawl, I'm pretty sure it's not) Luigi's d-air has a spike hitbox around his butt.

In Brawl, it's his d-tilt.
it's pretty toned
Yep, also in Brawl. Luigi's "power" has always been in his hip/pelvic area. Just ask Daisy.
OH SNAP. :bee:

I'm telling on you to the Daisy mains.
Oh?...

They already know.
hitbox is OVERWHELMING!!

kigbariom

Smash Lord
In recent news, Luigi arrested for violation of Illinois state law.

Local resident Luigi Mario was arrested early this afternoon for breaking one of the more obscure laws in Illinois. For many years this law has never been brought up until today.

"Honestly, I didn't know the law existed."
Says police chief John Pinkerton.
"The guys and I were really just lookin' for an arrest and we happened to come across it."

According to Illinois state law;
"a monster is not prohibited within city limits at all times."
The monster refers to, not a mythical creature of some sort, but a horribly deformed person. When sheriff Dan Williams came across Luigi on the street corner he called for back-up immediately.
According to officer Williams;
"It was a horrifying site, people on the streets were clearly offended by this person's malformities. His face was very thin and disfigured with a strange looking nose. His blank stare made most of us and the other pedestrians uncomfortable."

Officer Williams radioed to HQ for the order to prosecute and engage the 'criminal'.

"[Luigi] was not making a move so after the first warning I had my squad open fire. I thought we might have to call in S.W.A.T but eventually he went down."

Luigi is currently hospitalized and will be questioned further once his recovery process has started. 57 bullets were removed from his body after the shooting, doctors claim it is a 'medical miracle'.

Representing Mr. Luigi in court will be ace attorney Phoenix Wright. He's proven to be a tough defense, and the opposition is named under Francisca von Karma.

Police chief John Pinkerton later added;
"[It] was a traumatizing event for the whole force and most likely the town. Hopefully that law will now be better enforced. All in all it was a productive day."

-The Luigi Board Times, Illinois

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I was walking down 4th steet the other day making my way to Big Pete's Pitas, jonesing for their Fajita Pita, when I see Luigi turn toward me from around the corner. As we approach each other I decide to make some small talk like aquaintances should.

"Hey Luigi, what's goin' on," I ask.

He stops, looks up at me, and replies in his uncanny Italian accent, "oh. elheeber. You know... I'm'a just beating off'a da ladies with a stick."

So I joke around too. "You're a real ladies man, Luigi," and we chuckle a bit. I'd decided that was more than enough small talk for the week. "Well then, don't let'em get too close; Daisy will get jealous," and we exchanged goodbyes.

As I continued walking, I began to pass the corner Luigi had turned from and noticed a group of about eight women and a piece of lumber strewn on the pavement. Upon closer observation, it became clear that they had been severely battered into unconciousness by a plank of heavy Bolivian Rosewood. I stood there for a moment, putting it all together. Then I took a few steps back and turned my head toward Luigi as he walked in the distance. He had an undeniable swagger about him that I hadn't noticed before. His ruggedness swept over me like an epiphany. The type of ruggedness that requires him to literally beat women off of him with lumber.

"Man," I thought to myself as I turned back toward Big Pete's Pitas, "he's got some chizled glutes."

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
In recent news, Luigi arrested for violation of Illinois state law.

Local resident Luigi Mario was arrested early this afternoon for breaking one of the more obscure laws in Illinois. For many years this law has never been brought up until today.

"Honestly, I didn't know the law existed."
Says police chief John Pinkerton.
"The guys and I were really just lookin' for an arrest and we happened to come across it."

According to Illinois state law;
"a monster is not prohibited within city limits at all times."
The monster refers to, not a mythical creature of some sort, but a horribly deformed person. When sheriff Dan Williams came across Luigi on the street corner he called for back-up immediately.
According to officer Williams;
"It was a horrifying site, people on the streets were clearly offended by this person's malformities. His face was very thin and disfigured with a strange looking nose. His blank stare made most of us and the other pedestrians uncomfortable."

Officer Williams radioed to HQ for the order to prosecute and engage the 'criminal'.

"[Luigi] was not making a move so after the first warning I had my squad open fire. I thought we might have to call in S.W.A.T but eventually he went down."

Luigi is currently hospitalized and will be questioned further once his recovery process has started. 57 bullets were removed from his body after the shooting, doctors claim it is a 'medical miracle'.

Representing Mr. Luigi in court will be ace attorney Phoenix Wright. He's proven to be a tough defense, and the opposition is named under Francisca von Karma.

Police chief John Pinkerton later added;
"[It] was a traumatizing event for the whole force and most likely the town. Hopefully that law will now be better enforced. All in all it was a productive day."

-The Luigi Board Times, Illinois
OBJECTION! this is a misunderstanding. my client isn't a monster he's a BEAST. it's totally different.

Judge: can you show me evidence he's BEAST?

Yes his Dsmash

.....NOT GUILTY.....

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
wow i disappear for a few months and nobody comments. JK wheres elheber and kigbariom been without them all we've got is my bad puns and atash's wishing he could update oh well. must be cause of summer.i'll try to visit and post more so we can keep this thread alive btw did we ever do that luigi conference 09'?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Kig and I had challenged each other to see who could get quoted the most on the first post. But then Kig said he was gonna be afk for a few weeks or so, so I stopped posting here to be fair and balanced.

On the same token, I've said plenty of funny Luigi things around the Luigi boards (including a tip on how maining Luigi makes you better at peasuring your girlfriend), but Atash has not updated his thread to include my balls-out comedy stylings.

*shakes fist at Atash*

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Kig and I had challenged each other to see who could get quoted the most on the first post. But then Kig said he was gonna be afk for a few weeks or so, so I stopped posting here to be fair and balanced.

On the same token, I've said plenty of funny Luigi things around the Luigi boards (including a tip on how maining Luigi makes you better at pleasuring your girlfriend), but Atash has not updated his thread to include my balls-out comedy stylings.

*shakes fist at Atash*
Elheber, I'm back in business. But I thought we called off the competition because you would have won no matter what. Everything you've posted is somewhat humorous. Also, I fixed your typo.

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet

On the same token, I've said plenty of funny Luigi things around the Luigi boards (including a tip on how maining Luigi makes you better at pleasuring your girlfriend), but Atash has not updated his thread to include my balls-out comedy stylings.

*shakes fist at Atash*
all right well now we are all back so it can be funny again so who wants to make the first joke?
btw i'm lazy so i don't read alot of the other threads so i didn't know you were posting sorry. anyways ......E3.......a new topic has begun.
super mario galxy 2 allright so i've not beaten the first yet but i've started it

Atash

Smash Apprentice
I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS REALLY I AM I JUST HAVE A FFFFFF-LOAD OF STUFF TO DO AUUGGHHHHH!!!

There will be updates the moment I graduate from high school, seriously! Just give it another week, and I'll be done and I'll read over the entire boards please just give me another week ARGH!!!

Major sorries to Elh and Kigs, I'm ruining you guys' contest. Sorry sorry sorry! *poofs back into pile of paperwork*

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS REALLY I AM I JUST HAVE A FFFFFF-LOAD OF STUFF TO DO AUUGGHHHHH!!!

There will be updates the moment I graduate from high school, seriously! Just give it another week, and I'll be done and I'll read over the entire boards please just give me another week ARGH!!!

Major sorries to Elh and Kigs, I'm ruining you guys' contest. Sorry sorry sorry! *poofs back into pile of paperwork*
How dare you?!
You should not be sorry, we should be appreciating you.
We ruined our contest, not you. You just keep doing your thing, we'll keep your thread well fed and healthy until it's rightful owner comes home.

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
yeah i discovered recently that school has more value than smash bros. the truth in that matter remains to be seen but just in case you should do your best at graduating high school. congrats btw. any ways bowser inside story should be fun but does anyone know if i should play partners in time beforehand i beat superstar saga already.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
They don't follow a chronological order, but I suggest playing ML:piT because it's fun as hell and you have until fall to beat it. Then you can focus on Bowser's Inside Story.

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
They don't follow a chronological order, but I suggest playing ML:piT because it's fun as hell and you have until fall to beat it. Then you can focus on Bowser's Inside Story.
awesome if i can afford it i'll try. i'm not missing any other games right its just sss, pit and bis
in other news super mario galaxy henceforth reffered to a SMG because its to much typing is also awesome i've only got 21 stars and i'm havin fun.SMG2 looks fun i think instead of fire or boo mario, yoshi will transform to meet your needs but i'm not sure. also a petition should be started to get weegee a cameo in metroid the other M.just sayin.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Well the modern RPGs are just ssspitbis, but if you want a good RPG play Super Mario RPG, get in on VC, or with some other mysterious way. *cough*
homebrew

Atash

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS I'M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!! Now, to business...

For posterity's sake, I'm pulling quotes from another thread. :-D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

k guise. we're taking luigi bottom of high tier no matter wut.

just sayin.
I'm already on it :)

Srsly. I've gone from getting 3 stocked by other scrubs to being super close to winning all in three days.
I challenge you to a Brawl! It can't happen until later, but later in june when I'm in America.
Then we'll see who is top tier!
You're on indian man!
You're on indiana man!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I'm going to end up paraphrasing this one - as it is, it's slightly hideous grammatically (and the spelling... I'm sorry WiGi, but dude, your posts are like those marks that bugs leave when they hit a car's windshield at 40 mi/hr >_< )... Still though, good material right there.
they seem mroe often in brawl. takes mroe skill in melee. but so does tuning on the system.

0o0o brawl joke 0o0o0o0o0o0oo

p.s. vote WiGi Spike in the officail terms thread!
Kev... wins... O_O
I shall find more quotes and then update some time in the first half of this week.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i got quoted fro something? whats that for?

and yeah i can't spell type or make gramemr work well

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
WiGi made a deal with the devil over a year ago. In exchange for WiGi being able to taunt spike consistently, his written language skills were turned into a joke. Plus his soul is gone too. Somewhere out in the congo is a monkey with his soul who can write properly.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
WiGi made a deal with the devil over a year ago. In exchange for WiGi being able to taunt spike consistently, his written language skills were turned into a joke. Plus his soul is gone too. Somewhere out in the congo is a monkey with his soul who can write properly.
That was hilarious XD

Thanks for quoting my flowchart, Atash ^^

Atash

Smash Apprentice
Woah woah woah - don't thank me yet. I haven't added anything to the OP. >_< I'm still looking around for janx.

Also, Elh... That post just gave me an idea... I'm going to, in the thread's second post (once I make the update sometime early this week), start keeping track of posts that regard board members. :-D

It'll be like a biography for the whole board that builds itself up as we make fun of each other (or as Elh makes fun of everyone else :-P ).

WIGI

Smash Champion
im so confuzed as to what all this is about.

esplain plox

I misspelled the title of my grade 12 acedemic english essay. yeahhhhhhhhh......

mostly i traded the devil my ability to use the backspace key to fix errors for my taunt spiking skills.

along those lines......

i have over 200 replays on my wii... and instead of making yosh uplaod them all i guess il go through them myself. i don't think my youtube acount has space fro 200 videos of me ******.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Don't forget to put up my comment on Luigi's mustache and how maining Luigi improves your sex life. I will riot if you don't put them up. A one man riot.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm liking the Luigi boards more thanks to posts like these.

Everyone else that isn't elheber, be funnier.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I found yet another video showcasing how Luigi is just gonna lose it one day: Luigi Finally Snaps

Bowser (to Luigi): "D*** you green Mario."

Luigi has personality. The kind of personality that's slowly filling up with negative feelings... and then one day... BOOM! You better pray it's your day off at the office when it happens.

Top Bottom