• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati, Ohio THEM vs. US: BETA (Brawl) April 25th

Overswarm

is laughing at you
payout being 70/20/10 is pretty ridiculous. It's okay for bad games that only get like 10 people to show up, but for Brawl... second place deserves somethin.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i might come to this still, idk i have other stuff going on this day but i'd love to come

skribble if you make it tyr will prolly buy your controller from you for me and i'll pay him back later
so bring your dam silver controller!!!

jbeeneq

Smash Rookie
Anyone have any idea what kind of smash numbers I should expect or not expect. Tyr has told me of this Ky tournament and I'm less than inspired.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
There's a good chance I'll just be going to the one in UK instead. I can probably convince my parents to give God Kais a ride (they won't let me drive because apparantly the roads of Kentucky are too strange and mysterious for me...)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Driving through lexington can get a little difficult. So many one way streets @_@

But most of your drive is highway.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I just checked gamejunkie forums, and I guess people are reluctant to go cause they're afraid of "pros."

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Not going to a tournament because you're afraid of "pros" being there is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Yeah definately looking forward to playing with cinci again soon
Didn't get to play all of you guys at c4, it feels like its been a while

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
The pros couldn't come this time lol.

So I guess Cincinnati ***** two tourneys this weekend.

Tyr will hopefully come to wreck this tournament next time it comes around.

I ain't afraid of no Marths.

Top Bottom