• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
isn't it that if the suicide would end the match then the person who initiated the suicided KO gets the win.
Normally It goes by percent,
The exception is usually Bowsercide because that is determined by controller port (I THINK) so it was ruled as Bowsercide=win (I THINK)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
It's ok that no one wants to team with me T__T
Ill just run the doubles tourney while everyone else is having fun
/sob

Lizard

Smash Ace
I hop sounds amazing.

There's one 5 minutes down the road from the venue

And a waffles house the same 5 minutes away

OverLade

Smash Hero
i'll have my laptop with me
In that case you can broadcast the live feed, and I'll record matches with my bros laptop.

Depending on how much bandwidth/spare laptops we have we could also broadcast the WHOBO live feed on a projector.

That'd be pretty bangin. :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
To watch live feed/etc No you wont need anything.

If your computer is recent enough I should just be able to plug in the dazzle and get to work.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Why can't people bring the PS3? Does it have a different system from the 360? If there's no balance changes, I see no reason NOT to bring them if they're available.
That would be like forcing people to play brawl with a GCC AND Classic controller....
Two different controller setups >_<
well i would assume two different brackets......err.....
Way too much work, Its been said were doing SF4 on the 360, so im assuming thats what the tourney is going to be on. PS3 SF4 can be for friendlies or w/e but we dont want to complicate the tourney ^__^
Its funny how things work out :chuckle:

I actually thought of that after I made my post :( There may be converter boxes. And anyone that's any good uses a stick anyways.
Ur making thing complicated....

BTW where the F@ck have u been????

Bring PS3's and whatever YOU use to USUALLY play the game, end of story

the front page is a guideline not a stone tablet
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!

imo, if anyone is dumb enough to get Suicide KO'd they deserve the loss :p

In the past it was based on percent though.
........Says the kirby user

Saiya

Smash Cadet
So I've heard there is bad weather up in the Panhandle right now, like flooding???

Is this in the Tally area, and should I be worried at all???

:colorful:
Yes QDVS, apparently that's the case. Here's a link with regards to the news:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/ap...da-threatens-motorists-travel-/news-breaking/

So basically, anyone driving north to Talley should watch out. Apparently there will be a series of thunderstorms between Friday night and Sunday, making the flooding worse, so there's a possibility that if you make it up, you might get stranded. =/
I was told by a friend that the only way to get up or down would be by taking a huge detour through Georgia or something. @_@
But yeah, everyone traveling north should be aware.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yes QDVS, apparently that's the case. Here's a link with regards to the news:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/ap...da-threatens-motorists-travel-/news-breaking/

So basically, anyone driving north to Talley should watch out. Apparently there will be a series of thunderstorms between Friday night and Sunday, making the flooding worse, so there's a possibility that if you make it up, you might get stranded. =/
I was told by a friend that the only way to get up or down would be by taking a huge detour through Georgia or something. @_@
But yeah, everyone traveling north should be aware.
very discouraging <_<

Top Bottom