• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast's Art ?

TheFast

Smash Lord

I have not drawn in a while. I'm trying to get back into it. If you request something I guess I'll try my best at drawing it. I will be drawing all the characters in the Smash Series. I'll post all my pictures in order that I draw them so progression can be seen.

Tell me What You Think ^_^

Drawn:

Kirby

Mewtwo

Pichu

Yoshi

Tomoyo

Doctor Mario

Toon Link

Sonic

Jigglypuff

Luigi

Peach

Pikachu

Lucario

Smeargle

Pokemon Trainer

A Hand

Made with Microsoft Paint:

Working On (MSPaint):

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All of it is VERY good. Are the Paint ones 100% custom? If so, wow, that's awesome.

This would probably go a lot better in the Artwork Emporium, though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This would probably go a lot better in the Artwork Emporium, though.
That's true, but sadly, it would probably get much more attention here.

It is very nice, especially the Paint ones, I could never pull something like that off on MSPaint o__O

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Your stuff is very, very good, but everyone is right that it belongs in the Artwork Emporium. I'm going to move it there.

Keep up the good work!

TheFast

Smash Lord
The actual pose of Kirby and Fox are taken from other paintings the fox one looks almost the same but I changed the kirby one alot. They are 100% custom made but the designs are not all custom. The sparkles on kiby are almost bit by bit the same but i made them. The fox i just looked at a picture and made it again. I should be making alot more stuff ill just add them to this page when i do.

The Kirby MSpaint took 2 1/2 hours >_>
Fox only took like 40 minutes.
The kirbys (kirbies?) were just doodles I did in school.

Ill get the Fox picture so you can see what I'm talking about with him. But the Kirby really doesnt look like the orignal picture, I just took the pose.

Edit: I cant find it but it is almost the same just mine was made on MSpaint >_> Im not very orignal (Besides that beast kirby) but ill try to make some stuff that is all my own. Maybe even a VERY difficult and time comsuming one like sheik.

Mind you I have XP paint not Vista paint. Vista paint has the auto blend component so if i transfered them to a Vista paint it should make them look even better.

Amazing. I have seen better been done on MS paint, but the paper art is just awesome!
People have made the Mona Lisa on MS paint sooooo...... yah im not gonna beat that.

The Bird

Smash Apprentice
Great Drawings of Kirby, where did you learn to draw him? That's a great fire.

I like the fox more than the Kirby one, because the Fox one has shading.

- Yes 100th post!

TheFast

Smash Lord
The drawn one's shading would of been alot better if I didnt draw them in pen. >_> I didnt have a pencil though.

Also that weird Square is a rock Kirby that picture was before I finished that one. Its looks like the N64 Smash Brothers Rock.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I used to use just pencil but now in school when i doodle I use marker and pen. i dunno, they're just more fun for the purposes of amusement (=

TheFast

Smash Lord
Updated the original post with the starting of my Lucario MSpaint. But remember this is just what I have at the moment. Most of it is roughly done first to give me a basic idea than just edited here and there to get the final picture.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I like the Dr. Mario head, but not as much as the Kirby drawing. =D

TheFast

Smash Lord
God A1lion. One word. Starwolfreference.

Yah the Doc head is good but his eyes make him look like he was popin one to many pills >_>

EDIT: Added some anime drawing I drew on request.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Im redrawing Roy cuz that picture is annoying me

EDIT: NVM Roy gives me problems at the moment. Ill draw peach and redraw roy near the end. Till than im taking down the Roy picture.

EDIT: Peach added

TheFast

Smash Lord
I have trouble coming up with my own poses. Maybe in latter drawings. As you can see I am getting better. Im saving the harder drawings for latter (aka the ones with no real "Generic Poses") so Im sure youll see some like that farther down the road. Just keep checking in and give me some advice >=(

EDIT: Pikachu added.

Edit2: Lucario added

Top Bottom