• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 15(results/real life fight : super saiyan sandtrap vs 12 year old black kid)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOBO 15 is being held at FUNPLEX in Houston,tx on 3/7/09

Ok so this is the LAST HOBO before the massive WORLD HOBO in april. This is the result page, but before you read the results i want you to realize WHY people all across the WORLD fear texas. Below is a story that will teach all fo you pieces of **** not to mess with texas(or in this case, sandtrap)
Ok so Tournament(hobo 15) starts at 1:30-2pm on saturday(3/7/09) with no problems. We had a turn out of about 52 players, which was pretty decent IMO. As the day carried along, we noticed a group of bout 6-7 little black kids(age rang: 11-14) walkin into our tournament area just scopin out the place......No big deal right? WRONG! Everbody in the room saw them and ignored them cause they just walked in(to "look around") and then walked out. Well little did we know that a player by the name of sand trap(SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP) put on his scouter and realized the kids had walked out of the room with HIS back-pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sand trap's anger level increased to maximum capacity and then he LITERALLY(im NOT lying) teleported out side the tourney room and faced the little minion from the abyss!!! The kid saw SSS(super saiyan sandtrap), decided he didnt want to make a scene, then ran like a bat out of h3ll towards the parking lot......................

AHAHAHHAH NOT a PROBLEM FOR THE LEGENDARY SSS! THE LiTTLE BOY MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!

SSS simply teleported out into the parkinglot where the little *** hole had went to escape on his tricycle(high class). SSS KNEW the final showdown was at hand and he could NOT back down even though he was taught all his life to run away!!!!Its kinda funny cause I remember it like it was yesterday(OMG, it WAS yesterday!!!). In fact, it happened in few quick step. Im sure you could try these at home if you really wanted to!

1. SSS dash grabbed(not shield grabbed) the kid by the neck and put him in a head lock and said "gimmi them there back-o-pack" and the little kid retorted "F No motha ****a"

2. SSS did a shoryuken to the kids ribs.

3. SSS then said " OBEY ME little poop face! i want my done did done there back pack" and the boy simply replied " how bout you suck my ****"

4. SSS picked the kid up by his FACE(that must hurt) and then slammed the boy on the cold, hard, delicious parking lot floor. The crater was about the size of a football field.

5. Recived 53 experience points, 232 gold and a back pack.

Ok now, last part! Right aftr SSS took care of business, a ONE ARMED COP( i do not lie) came up there and grabed the kid. Arrested him and set in down in a chair and asked him question. The stupid little kid did nothing but back talk and tell the cop how "the back pack is mine" or "sss is lying" or " blah blah i steal and im not sorry for it blah blah". The cop then EXPLODED(like Samuel L jackson does in "pulp fiction") and told the kid to "shut the BEEP up before i beat the motha BEEP-in BEEP out of your BEEP-in BEEP."

XYRO edit: at this part of the story, i pooped my pants(seriously, there were little chunks of squishy-ness) because ive never seen a 1 armed samual L jackson. AWESOME!

That explosion shut the little kid up quit fast! The 1 armed cop questioned the little kid(who is 12) and SSS(who is 21 or 22) and then took the kid off to jail! TO JAIL! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

So the moral of the story is: SandTrap will beat the **** out of you if you take his back pack!!!

1vs1

1: Ultimate Razer (snake)
2: Infinity (meta)
3: Gness (diddy/kirby)
4: Jerm (tl)
5: Mr.3000 (SONIC)
5: Light (meta)
7: Dphat (marth)
7: DMG (wario/diddy)
9: SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP (meta/peach)
9: BadNewsBear (marth/pika)
9: Sethlon(SHIEK)
9: Romeo (meta)
13: Ozz (falco)
13: A male platypus (????)
13: RT (lucario)
13: Xyro (SAMUS)
17: T-rex (snake)
17: fakegeorge (gw?)
17: TakUrLife (marth)
17: Esca (diddy)
17: Seiya (pit)
17: Poptop (wario)
17: M101 (marth)
17: bluejay (mario)
25: CY (falco)
25: Trela(lucario)
25: Kalo (wolf/lucario)
25: Amrit (tl)
25: Forfeight (i guess he gave up)
25: Tree (samus)
25: HeyTallMan (lucas)
25: Boose
33: Kown (pit)
33: Rmmf (falcon)
33: Jog (olimar)
33: Vei (bowser)
33: Ding Ding (link)
33: Bivi88
33: SG
33: Red Invader
33: Z-air (link)
33: Shuz (kirby/wolf)
33: Hi im daisy! (peach)
33: Who?
33: Nore (ganon)
33: KRD (ic?)
33: Choco
33: Fogo (ddd)
49: J cast (marth)
49: JS (ness)
49: Adin

2vs2

1: Dphat got WRECKED at Ihop (dmg + razer)
2: Hispanic Girlfriends (Gness + jerm)
3: Five letter S word (mr.3k + trex)
4: I miss Sammi (bear + light)
5: Tiddli **** (Xyro + trela)
5: 6 inches combined (Dphat + shuz)
7: Cant stop....wont stop (infinity + fogo)
7: Fogo lets us hang out with us sometimes (Cy and Furbs)
9: Take&fake (TakeUrLife + FakeGeorge)
9: We have trouble at airports (kown + ozz)
9: Ghneko+hi im daisy
9: Sold out (kalo + sethlon)
13: Pew-pew! (Esca)
13: =) (a male platypus + choco)
13: Team Fury (ding ding + red invader)
13: Who?+Vei (who/vei)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
This was so good to be true... Curse you LAPD for disconnecting the livestream.

Zori

Smash Champion
im watching the stream.... but there is no sound o-0 is that just me? also i get see the chat only them stream, im confused

Zori

Smash Champion
Figure it out and keep me updated. :)
yes master >_>

so far all i have seen is krd vs a falco with razers tag, i think it was ozz tho.

then razer played a kirby player with the tag shuz or something he was pretty good but razer won 2-0

ummm then this random shiek ditto where this guy got 3 stocked.....

and now its infinity vs cy im pretty sure this is touney

cy lost first round and took him to smash

cy loses infin had 2 stock left

im hungry......

razer vs furbs... i dont know if this is touney becaue no sound :/

oh **** razer uses a mine then they both explode up and razer goes for the dair but furbs pulls out a upair for the stock

omg as soon as i typed that last post the match was over......... wow razer threw a tempertantrum and won..... because thats what 6 year olds do.....

next match is on fd

LOLOLOLOLOLOL razer was trying to kill furbs with a box kill and got ***** then tried it again and furbs sd'ed o-0 what a wierd match

ok now we have a teams match, 3000 and trex vs jerm and gnes???? im not sure its a mk with a "spam" tag

im going to watch some of prosu leauge now..... sorry dojo <3 luv ya

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Esca got 2-0'd by Razer

Razer 2-0's Seth's Sheik ending with a badass SPIKE.

3000 had to change to MK on doubles vs Gnes and Jerm and still lost.

Spam = Gnes

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lololololol keep it coming. I'm at this dumb awards ceremony. I didn't place. My iPods almost dead. :( more hobo 15 stuff please. :)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
BadNewsBear plays Furbs in friendlies and at the chat everyone starts winning about how Samboner is not at Hobo 15,

Someone starts picking Samus over and over and all your hear is "SAMUS SAMMMUS SAMMUHS"

Bear goes CF and gets spiked but he beats Furbs Yoshi as CF.

My cat ****s in my shirt and I go get a shower so I missed what happened after that.

When I comeback DMG gets back to the commentary and tells us he got ***** in Singles.

DMG and Razor vs Jerm and Pop Gnes start playing again and Xyro starts commentating with DMG and yells "DAAAAYUM TAASSTY" just as always.

DMG and Razor win the 1st match so Jerm and Gness counterpick Delfino Plaza so DMG changes to diddy.

So they got 3-0'd (they played 3 matches and DMG & Razer won lol) so now time for Furbs vs DMG

Razer, Jerm, Infinity and Gnes are in winners semi finals

Infinity vs Gnes = Infy

Razer vs Jerm = Razer

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Razer vs Infy = Finals O_O

DMG LOST TO LIGHT LOL!

Ohh **** I didn't want to double post but in the end I did. :(

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Yeah it was small compared to people who went to Hobo 11.

Not much people came :(

So in the end Razer tanked through 3 games against Infinity and won the tourny.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
inb4 "Snake is God"

Ohh noez another double post.... I guess i'm too drunk today.

I guess I'm just gona wait till I get my 2 double posts infractions.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This tournament was the funnest one so far. It seems I also somehow got a lot better within the week between HOBO 14 and HOBO 15, even though I didn't play Brawl withing that time o.O

I still hate that I lost in the tourny because of a suicide... just like in HOBO 14 x.x Meant to do a reverse Ice Block, but accidentally Squall Hammered off the edge x.x I was a stock ahead, and at the beggining of that stock too D: Then Nana was an idiot and died early in the next stock D: Oh well... *johns*

It was still really fun :p I have to learn to never doubt my Ice Climbers again, the only two times I lost with them throughout all of the matches I used them in in tourny and friendlies, were that one match that I lost to HeyTallMan because of that suicide, and a friendly against Sandtrap (I'm glad I could give you some IC experience.)

Oh yeah, I can now say that I've used Bowser and Captain Falcon in tourny before :p Having MK counterpicked against my Bowser on Halberd was pretty much a death sentance to me though xD.

Also, congrats to Razer on winning. Those finals were fun to watch :p

Edit: Oh yeah, Falco is too broken xD. jS and I did teams in friendlies against Dingding and Red Invader. jS was Luigi (I think), Dingding was Link, Red Invader was Marth, and I was Falco. Only thing: I set up my controls to have absolutely no way of jumping, so I was forced to stay on the ground the whole time that fight, and it was on Halberd xD. Somehow I was living so well though, me and jS ended up winning, and I had no damage on my last stock, and was the last alive on my team :o Falco is too fun and easy to use IMO xD.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, the live stream was interrupted by the Internet at FunPlex crapping out, ONCE AGAIN. But the grand finals matches were sooooooo good. I think some of the replays were saved, so we'll see what gets put up. I recorded some friendlies and some of my tourney matches, lol. I'll have them up ASAP.

Shoutouts when full results are up. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, you seriously infected EVERYONE there with your random sheep sickness. Seriously. If I get sick AGAIN, I'm blaming it 100% on you.

I expect everyone to follow suit and blame their sickness on you. Even if they didn't go but still get sick anyways. ;)

EDIT: Some vids are up, but they are mostly of me, lol. I'll edit the few teams vids I have and get them up soon. :)

Xyro77

full results/ story is up!

sorry it took so long.

my shoutouts will appear soon. once i calm down

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wee, shoutouts

jS: Sorry about killing you with that Dair up smash in team friendlies against Esca and Razer ^^' But then again, the other two dimes I died were from you hitting me into their attacks xD.

Seiya: Our set ended up comming down to who could spam the most xD. I've never used my Squall hammer that much before xD.

Sandtrap: REALLY fun Peach to fight. I don't really know why I chose Bowser on your counterpick xD. Sorry about taking forever trying to decide who to use for my counterpick. Funny how our last match ended up with your Peach against my Falcon xD. It was fun though :p Also, glad I could give you IC experience in friendlies afterwards.

Heytallman: Darn you ended up with the matchup you wanted in the first match after the double blind pick xD. I don't know how to fight R.O.B. All I knew is that I should've been the one getting outcamped and approaching, not you :p I think, at least o.O I don't know much about R.O.B. I still hate that I suicided at the beggining of my 2nd stock in our last match x.x I would've won D: I'll break my tourny record some day then, I guess :p

Dingding: Fun friendlies :p I'm surprised my Bowser almost beat your Link in friendlies :o Those 2 vs. 2 matches in friendlies were too fun too :p Also, we should keep up the "We're the pit slayers" thing :p

RedInvader: I didn't get to play you 1 vs. 1 in friendlies, but we still had all of those FFAs and Team Battles :p I didn't know that Kirby could stay in the air that long in light gravity and tiny mode :o It was fun fighting Nana that one time, too :p She's so hard to kill xD. Crazy glitched computer Nana xD.

Guy who brought Brawl+: Thanks for bringing Brawl+ it was fun playing a lot of friendlies on it :p I think I won all but 1 match out of all the friendlies I had on there. I almost JV 4 stocked someone too :o

To anyone I forgot: Love ya :p

CY

Smash Ace
i'de just like to say the tournament was pretty fun. the venue was pretty amazing with a lot of extra space, food, entertainment, etc. smash wise, it was pretty meh. i think we all can agree that people are just trying a little too hard to place high now. ie if you lose, just pick MK and come back and win the set. it's pretty sad when most of the players now just CP with MK to try and win(no offense to anyone who does this). it's really taking the fun out of this already semi boring game :D

i'll probably do shout outs later but maybe not:embarrass

oh yea and ozz is gay for doing falco dittos instead of him using his amazing marth which he said he would use against me. lost some respect for you in that match but whatever. i would just like to point out that was the gayest brawl match i have ever done. when we both do the same exact thing and it just comes down to who presses AAA first and whoever blocks that usmash so they can usmash LOL wow.. i have nothing against you ozz it just kind of shocked me that you would want to do a gay *** falco ditto for a tourney match..

Xyro77

Mr.3000 must have that crack sonic

good **** at sandtrap with the epic citizens arrest. too many thefts occurring at tournaments nowadays
the worst part of it was when the cop arrested the boy he didnt cry or sound worried or anything. i think this has happened to him before.....hes only 12 years old!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I was the only person to see Sand traps **** with my eyes. I was like =x the whole time lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Ultimate Razer - You suck. No one likes you. You got everyone sick. gtfo.
Infinity - It was nice playing you again. We need to get some more friendlies in next time :p
Gness - good job getting top 3 with some OOC ppl :p sausage is too good....
Jerm - noob. only 4th? gtfo. good job today
Mr.3000 - sonic and getting 5th? pro.
Light - we need to do some friendlies. we havnt played since hobo 11 lol.
Dphat - DPHAT!!!! you are one of my favorite smashers man. i love you. you make tourneys so much fun. lets do more MM's :D
DMG - good stuff today. we won teams. you'll bounce back for singles :) braces ftl :D
SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP - you are teh best. chasing down a kid punching him in the ribs and ending it with him in handcuffs by a one armed cop?! too good. we need to play more friendlies too :p
BadNewsBear - VAN JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing you everytime lol. looks like you're getting better. we need to play more and POPEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of these days son...
Sethlon - lol it was good seeing you. ignore our little set :p it was just tourney :D i wonder where you will drift with characters nowadays.....
Ozz - i thought you used marth? cant wait till ozzfest and you are right. that venue *****.
RT - hmmm. you are getting better everytime i see you lol. teach me how to DI :( i need help from the great panda.
Xyro - frogs in armor with a giant spoon and yes water is a good conductor. thx for all the rides you give me. AWSOME tourney this was except for that little incident. and lol at your stories in ihop. hope you don't quit too soon :(
T-rex - dam acrobat. crawling under my match...ftilting ppl. too good sir.
fakegeorge - we need to play.
TakUrLife - you mooned pop. toooooo good. fun matches we had lol :p
Esca - you and pop ***** me with the tickling. like wtf? also LOL at what we did in teams. -win and then run off- looool. we need to do it more.
Seiya - I GAVE YOU THE UPTILT! :D
Poptop - you ***** me with the tickling...ouch. more friendlies?
bluejay - you ****
CY - sweet baby rays! am i saying it right? teach me beaumont language lol.
Trela - good stuff in teams.
Kalo - you're my teacher........or are you?
HeyTallMan - i was the only one who noticed...that you're BALD! dont worry..your secret is safe with me :p
Kown - you need to place top 10!!!
Shuz - happy birthday man. its so fun petting you :D
Nore - i saw the magic nore and his hair....fun friendlies btw. nice seeing ya.
KRD - excuse me and escas behavior on our team matches...i drank coffee....
Fogo - man we need to play more. fogo magic ALL day.....also...dogo magic...
JS - team matches were lol :p

The venue kicked ***. Fun tourney overall. Can't wait to see you guys next time :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
WAAAH WAAAH oh yea and ozz is gay for doing falco dittos instead of him using his amazing marth which he said he would use against me. lost some respect for you in that match but whatever. i would just like to point out that was the gayest brawl match i have ever done. when we both do the same exact thing and it just comes down to who presses AAA first and whoever blocks that usmash so they can usmash LOL wow.. i have nothing against you ozz it just kind of shocked me that you would want to do a gay *** falco ditto for a tourney match..
lol falco goes even with falco... marth counters falco.... and i was planning to switch to marth if i lost the falco ditto but i guess i didnt lose the ditto.
and the falco dittos were no chaingrabs.. so no johns
im pretty good at falco dittos i almost beat seth in them.... btw props to seth for getting 9th with SHEIK. wowzers

shoutouts later.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
There was a lot of TX DI in this tourney.

3000 got 5th using Sonic... Too pro.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
remind me next time im about to beat some **** up to mention they are white. since xyro found the need to say the group of kids was black like it mattered.

good job gnes and jerm, in both teams and singles

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Best venue, fun tournament, and sandtrap 4 stocked a kid. Too good

Ultimate Razer - Good **** taking first. We really have to friendly.. alot.. so maybe I can beat ally one day. Then say, well razer beat me lol
Infinity- Thanks for the friendlies man. Good job
Gness- We did good in teams.. just gotta think of some new stuff take out certain people xD. I'm glad that I lost to you.. NOTT lol jk. And dont copy my clothes lol
Jerm - =x (because I saw what sand trap did)
Mr.3000- Good match man. Really good match. Pro sonic
Light - We need to play again light. I played you at my first hobo.. and never again in singles. Oh wait.. low tier.. but that doesnt count.
Dphat - No you wouldnt have won =] (your still awesome)
DMG- Great games man. I'm still scared of your wario.. and game watch lol
SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP - Was fun playing. Was intense seeing you destroy a kid =x
BadNewsBear - Good job man, didnt realize you got 9th lol. But yea, next time, we play for sure.
Sethlon- 9th with a sheik! proo. 3 day shiek.. too pro. Teach me how to be pro plz
RT- We didnt play =[
Xyro- We need to play again. Niiiice tournament. Also didnt realize you did so well.
T-rex (snake)- Still never played you in singles lol
Esca- Loll, esca's scared of links. You did pretty good.
Seiya- Good job man. Your awesome
Poptop- Pop! we didnt play. Your awesome too
M101- Nice match man. Nice marth too.
bluejay- I didnt even see who you lost too.. good job anyways
CY- Sucks about the falco ditto's thing =/
Trela- We didnt play.. again =[
Kalo- kalo fails. haha jk, your cool peoples
Amrit - OMG, you placed better than kown. Dude, your awesome. Stick with toon link! =]
Kown- Lol ^ your still awesome kown
Jog- you went olimar now?
Ding Ding- Fun friendlies
Z-air- Hope you had fun at your first tournament
Shuz- Omg, it was your B day!!?! Happy belated b day man. You have an awesome kirby
Fogo- Lol, fogo your awesome to talk to. Teach me that fogo magic.. and dont charge me 20$ an hour xD

Oh, and thanks to dugfinn and D Angelo for the awesome tournament too!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hahahahaha xyro writes up the best stories. that's almost as epic as LAPD shutting down Titans. except this **** actually happened.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dugfinn/DeAngelo - THANKS for getting the venue and running the tourney! im looking forward to more funplex hobos! dugfinn dont forget to upload the hobo 14 and 15 results to all is brawl!

1: Ultimate Razer (snake) - **** AT WHOBO PLZ
2: Infinity (meta) - fun friendly, pretty happy that i won lol
3: Gness (meta/diddy) - you used meta????? fool
4: Jerm (tl) - nice
5: Mr.3000 (SONIC) - NICE
5: Light (meta) - underrated
7: Dphat (marth) - easily one of my favorite smashers. car ride was good, thanks for that. MARTH IS ****.
7: DMG (wario/diddy) - GO ALL WARIO. you'll **** harder i promise.
9: SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP (meta/peach) - WTF TOO GOOD. your awesome. nuff said
9: BadNewsBear (marth/pika) - did you really use marth? good ****
9: Sethlon(SHIEK) - wow too good, placed really high and went all sheik. im looking forward to your sheiky
13: Ozz (falco) - lol i got so much **** for not using marth
13: RT (lucario) - inconsistent... nah your doing fine. keep it up. lets get that hotel room for whobo!!
13: Xyro (SAMUS) - great tourney.... eat your cinnamon. plz do all hobos @ funplex. cant w8 for whobo
17: T-rex (snake) - fun matches but i know snake too well....
17: fakegeorge (gw) - fun friendlies
17: TakeUrLife (marth) - marth dittos too fun
17: Esca (diddy) - THANKS FOR GETTING MY CONTROLLER BACK TO ME. i still don't know what to do against your ics.
17: Seiya (pit) - fun friendlies you play really different from kown
17: Poptop (wario) - didn't see you that much but nice charge shot gimp!
17: bluejay (mario) - whoa we didnt play :(
25: CY (falco) - falco makes me hard
25: Trela (lucario) - we didnt play either. i think we got interrupted or something
25: Kalo (wolf/lucario) - ihop was pro. wolf is bad
25: Amrit (tl) - HAHA your 12, and your kowns cousin and you did better than kown at your firs tourney! LOL too pro
25: HeyTallMan (lucas) - wheres that Robert at?
33: Kown (pit) - we're getting better at doubles... your the first person i had to go to the darkside on when i switched to falco to win.... amrit too pro
33: Ding Ding (link) - wow for the first time in a long time i had fun playing falco again, thanks for the friendlies
33: Shuz (kirby/wolf) - lol you got owned by rain in the dphat car ride, good stuff in doubles
33: Hi im daisy! (peach) - fun *** friendlies, your a cool dude it was nice meeting you and that green green stuff was crazy. come to future funplex hobos!
33: Nore (ganon)- your awesome, ihop was good

if anyone cares -
won against js's ness, lost to romeos mk, won against kown's pit, won against cy's falco, won against t-rex's snake, lost to sandtraps mk..... im pretty happy on how i did though

after playing around in friendlies and learning marth, i went back to falco in tourney matches and did better than i ever did. marth taught me how to be aggressive while being cautious at the same time which helped my falco. thanks marth. you'll just be my 2nd now :) falcos my main forever.

i'll keep everyone updated on ozzfest 2 which will be during spring break... still gotta figure out how i'll get 20 people fit inside my house...

CY

Smash Ace
lol falco goes even with falco... marth counters falco.... and i was planning to switch to marth if i lost the falco ditto but i guess i didnt lose the ditto.
and the falco dittos were no chaingrabs.. so no johns
im pretty good at falco dittos i almost beat seth in them.... btw props to seth for getting 9th with SHEIK. wowzers

shoutouts later.
nah CGs or no CGs, that is just one element of the ditto. it still is pretty gay, and it is well known the falco ditto is the gayest one by far. ;)

Top Bottom