• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Matchup

gallax

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff

General Discussion

Soon to Come

Pika's Advantages

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Pika's Disadvantages

Strategy for Winning

Helpful Video's

Overall Matchup

gallax

Smash Hero
i think that pika> jigglypuff. the best thing we have going is obviously our fair against her. but we can als use our bair to get in some great damage. thunder he is also a great tool. when she is on the ground we will own her, but when does that ever happen in a match? lol. her bair>rest is extremely powerful though. but considering that we are small, its harder to land for her.

i say 55:45 in favor of pika right now.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
55:45 that's it? hahahahahahahaha

Are there no other important matchups to discuss?

I'm going to wake up with a knife in my chest tomorrow with a picture of a jigglypuff next to me T_T

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
60:40 Pika. Thunder shock/bolt (Idk) is actually pretty good, QAC gives us a really hard time, Pikas recovery is hard to gimp, and we don't have too many options besides pound and bair. It's not like we have to change characters for this matchup though, so I don't think it's any higher than 60:40 pika.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm not sure what to call this matchup. QA can be stopped by Jiggly's nair and set up for a lulzy rest if the Pikachu doesn't react fast enough. Because of our light weight, we can DI out of Downsmash. Uhhh, Thunder's no problem here since it can be easily avoided. Jiggly's uptilt can kill at, I forget, 120/130% or so. As far as I know, it's 50:50, or a debatable 45:55 for Chu.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I agree with 45:55 pika, pika has range attacks, has fair, and thunder shinnanigans. We'll **** pika off stage, but that's just what jigglypuffs do. both characters are surprisingly agile in their own respective playstyles, but pika has an innate advantage with some disjoint. ALSO DOWN SMASH.

pika's dsmash alone makes this 45:55, and the other stuff helps to seal the deal.
don't underestimate a jiggs player in this match, if you do you'll find yourself dead.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I agree with 45:55 pika, pika has range attacks, has fair, and thunder shinnanigans. We'll **** pika off stage, but that's just what jigglypuffs do. both characters are surprisingly agile in their own respective playstyles, but pika has an innate advantage with some disjoint. ALSO DOWN SMASH.

pika's dsmash alone makes this 45:55, and the other stuff helps to seal the deal.
don't underestimate a jiggs player in this match, if you do you'll find yourself dead.
I think we can all agree, 45-55, that down smash shall make spot dodgers cower in fear,
just wish PIkahcu recovery was more gimpable >_>

Top Bottom