• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love Marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattsy

Smash Apprentice
So I've always liked using Marth, but have never really tried to be all that good with him. I've always mained Lucario, and although I considered Marth my second, I never really even glanced at these boards.

I almost always play Marth and only use Lucario when I need to. I tried to delude myself before that this was to create some awesome wall of mystique and mindgames--"zomg if this is his second his main must be really good oh no" or something.

But I realised today it's just because I enjoy playing Marth... more.

So now I don't care how good I was/am with Lucario. I'm going to main Marth.

SO HI GUYS

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
IDK y but this post seems awkward and I really don't know how to respond...so i'll just say hello....

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hi welcome to the boards, but this thread is technically useless. Feel free to browse around, and ask for anything!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Welcome, Mattsy! Unfortunately, threads like these are allowed per se. However, welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom