• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP March monthly **RESULTS**

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles
4th-When Bairs Attack(Phase & Rev)
5th-Beef & Steak(Cam & Lawz)
5th-Team Improv(Nasty & Wrek)
7th-Team Life Alert
7th-QWERTY(Matt L & Melon)
9th-Slatop
9th-Team Silver Snakes
9th-Spawners(njurypoker and Mizo)
9th-Team Soccer

Brawl Singles

1st-Jay(Meta)
2nd-Kadiev(ZSS)
3rd-Lawz(Link)
4th-Kai(Diddy,Sonic)
5th-Javier(Icys,Pika,Marth,ZSS)
5th-Umbra(Meta)
7th-Pav(Wolf,Meta,Marth)
7th-Nasty(Lucas)
9th-njurypoker(lucas,DDD)
9th-Phase(toon link)
9th-Cam(Sonic)
9th-Rev(G&W)
13th-Melon(Falco,Marth,Toon Link)
13th-Wrek(G&W,Luigi)
13th-Slim(Pokemon Trainer, Marth)
16th-Matt L(Marth)
16th-DaJuice(Pikachu)
16th-Gosu(Meta)

Grand Finals Kadiev came out of the losers bracket and won the first set 3-2, then Jay won the Final Set 3-1.

Melee Singles
----------------
1st-Javier(Marth,Fox)
2nd-IronPeach(Peach)
3rd-Pav(Fox,Falco)
4th-Josh(sheik)
5th-Keaton(Link?)
5th-Dustin(PEach)
7th-Tim(Capt)
7th-Slim(Shiek,Samus)

Kadiev

Smash Ace
3rd-Lawz(Link) - Sweet *** link man was cheering for you every match. Sucks that you got counter-picked Dedede you would have definitely owned.
5th-Javier(Icys,Pika,Marth,ZSS) - You suck I love you.
5th-Umbra(Meta) - Good to see you
7th-Pav(Wolf,Meta,Marth) - Idk our randomness in our matches love brawl. We gotta team up next tourney.
7th-Nasty(Lucas) - What can I say too goooood...
9th-njurypoker(lucas,DDD) - Snap, good tournament
9th-Cam(Sonic) - Crazy sonic, loved playing it.
9th-Rev(G&W) - I know your pain :(
16th-Matt L(Marth) - SNAP LOVE U

Hopefully I won't be addicted to wow so much and can actually play some brawl more than once a week.

Pathetiqu3

Smash Apprentice
It was a good tourney. A shame I had to fight Javi so early in the game. Though I'm glad I lost to someone who managed to do well.

Good job Kadiev
Pav & Javi - stop ******* around
Rev - I figure out how to beat Bair.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
amazing doubles with everyone especially K.

So much fun, good talking to you Camal.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nick, how did kai outplace me if I knocked him out of losers...

shoutouts later

lol @ ironpeach and sally avengers

Phase

Smash Apprentice
Hey nick you have my composite cable for my wii (the red white and yellow) javi put it on your wii and i used the component on mine so we could have both set up. I'd like to that off ya next time im up there :D

Shoutouts... ummm..... Go Lawz, i love seing someone show these kids their wrong and they dont need to play metaknight to be good. Doubles was a lot of fun, im starting to like it more than singles now, side note, there was so many upsets in singles... im disappointed in myself that i got knocked out so early.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Sigh singles was a bust, too many mk's not enough skill lol. Kadiev you know ;) way to rep it man I was cheering you on hardcore. I got eliminated by back to back mks which i think is a huge let down but what can ya do.

The marth I played was **** good, crazy spacing, def. brought out my defensive game but i'm proud of myself for beating such a hard counterpick to game and watch.

WAY TO BE LAWZ FOR MAKING LINK GOOD! haha. our friendlies were fun afterwards.

Cam why do our matches always last an hour and end in the craziest ways?

Hell yeah to nasty and wrek for pulling that team out of nowhere and getting a solid 5th. Our dubs friendlies afterwards were so **** fun.

Doubles was wicked fun and its thanks to my sick *** partner phase, hell yeah man way to bust out kirby for the first time in tourny and doing the best we've ever done in dubs. We have too many set ups, Ally-oop J9, drill kick headbutt, and lets never forget the almighty WOMBO COMBO! Good **** man.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
don't forget stone throwing :laugh:

ill have about 10 videos uploaded by tomorrow guys.... sadly i just found out i only have like 1gb of free space on my pc or i would have them all uploaded by tomorrow. Ill do as many as i can every night... it should only take 1 more batch after the first, 2 at the very most.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Hey nick you have my composite cable for my wii (the red white and yellow) javi put it on your wii and i used the component on mine so we could have both set up. I'd like to that off ya next time im up there :D

Shoutouts... ummm..... Go Lawz, i love seing someone show these kids their wrong and they dont need to play metaknight to be good. Doubles was a lot of fun, im starting to like it more than singles now, side note, there was so many upsets in singles... im disappointed in myself that i got knocked out so early.
Yeah, doubles is becoming A LOT more fun than singles.

Was a lot of fun, singles was let down for me though, got knocked out sooooo early.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Nick, thanks for running another well done event. Glad to see Hanenbow is gone for next time though :p
But uh...Lawz and I had our team name as "Steak and Beer", not "Beef and Steak", LMAO

I'm a little dissapointed in my placing...I lost my first set even though I know I could've won...but I played really stupid in the deciding match...I need to lrn2defensive sometimes :/ Need to learn more matchups too, but whatever. I still had a lot of fun and met some cool people.

Shoutouts!
1st-Jay(Meta)
2nd-Kadiev(ZSS)
-These guys were ridiculously fun to watch. That kill with the ZSS Dsmash > Dair spike was ****in' sexy...holy **** I didn't know that was even possible! Good stuff guys, too good. Kadiev, I wanted to play your ZSS, but owning your PT was fun ;P

3rd-Lawz(Link)
-I told you people, everyone I take to my tournies are legit! We're too good. We did better than I expected in doubles XD Spring > Dair from LINK was too good XD
Link > T. Link

4th-Kai(Diddy,Sonic)
-It was awesome meeting the Sonic that made Inui epic john, LOL No offense, but I personally thought your Sonic was getting very very predictable. Too much spindash and spring > dair. Your Diddy was very good though :D I really thought you were going to beat Umbra...stupid SD's :/

7th-Pav(Wolf,Meta,Marth)
-Too good man. Our matches were so close each time. Thanks for staying with Lawz and I as late as you did for friendlies. Fun stuff. You have one nasty Wolf and Marth.

7th-Nasty(Lucas)
-Speaking of nasty, awesome Lucas dude! We only got one friendly in, but it was fun. It's always good to see low tier crusaders.

9th-Phase(toon link)
-Another really good player right here. Never got the chance to play you though...again, lol

9th-Rev(G&W)
-LOL, our matches are so weird. So long, but end in such an epic fashion. Good stuff man, I definitley need to learn the GaW matchup a little more...we're still really close though.

13th-Melon(Falco,Marth,Toon Link)
-Good stuff man, should've had you in our brackets though...good job pulling out the win with T.Link.

13th-Wrek(G&W,Luigi)
-(G&W, Luigi)? I thought it was ROB? lol, sorry for those...double 3 stocks >_> I just know the ROB matchup all too well...and you didn't know Sonic at all >_> Sorry man...gotta do what I gotta do.

Ophelia, I forget what tag you used for this tourney, but it was nice talking to you too. Your Sonic wasn't too bad from what I saw, but I understand why you're dropping him. It's a pretty common occurence for Sonics.

EDIT: Oh, I know Phase is uploading replays from his Wii, but are the replays being uploaded from the Japanese Wii? There were only 3 replays, but there was one of mine, one of the grand final matches, and some MK ditto...lol

:093:

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I used Gosu has my tag.

I think I'm going to go back to using Ophelia, even if it is a girls name =[

oh man me and jay ***** in dubs.

Except umbra =[

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
BEAU! OH MY GOD BEAU GOT 3RD! Low Tires!

Camalange said:
13th-Wrek(G&W,Luigi)
-(G&W, Luigi)? I thought it was ROB? lol, sorry for those...double 3 stocks >_> I just know the ROB matchup all too well...and you didn't know Sonic at all >_> Sorry man...gotta do what I gotta do.
My apologies to WREK for preparing Cam so much on the ROB matchup.

Too good.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
BEAU! OH MY GOD BEAU GOT 3RD! Low Tires!

My apologies to WREK for preparing Cam so much on the ROB matchup.

Too good.
i think it was the best i have done in a while

Jay- nice matches DDD was tough
Kadiev- i love the ZSS dair spike ftw! i need to learn the matchup i didn't know what to do.
Kai- good Diddy REALLY close matches, Sonic was a little predictable from what I saw
Pav- loved watching the Wolf too good
Nasty- didn't get to play but good Lucas me and Cam may go to your tournament
Phase- saw the TL I was hoping to see you go farther. i wanted to face you
Wrek- sorry man i know the ROB matchup pretty well. keep precticing ROB is good
Camalange- best Sonic i've ever seen except for Malcolm. grab shenanigans are just too ****. should've won that first set man but it's gonna happen anyway.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
Jay- Wish I got to play you in singles. Fun teams matches though
Kadiev- Zero suit too good, it was nice seeing you again
Kai- Fun matches, your sonic is beast.
Javier- Had a lot of fun playing you, good stuff in melee
Pav- Closest set I've ever had. I never had to go into sudden death before without timing out lol. Good stuff in melee too, you would have won that if we played before barlw.
Nasty- you and wrek made such a good team, had a lot of fun playing you guys.
Nick- fun tournament, nice seeing you again
Cam- Nice meeting you
Rev- lol made me go peach. good matches
Wrek- so close in teams, sucks that you ran out of fuel lol
Slim- mariooooooo
Da Juse- should have won, pikachu hat + kanye glasses = pro
Mizuiro- nice seeing you again
Melee players from Reading- nice getting to play you guys, welcome to the crew!

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
So I played Link in the Melee singles and there's a question mark next to it haha. Is this because you were unsure if I actually played him or confused as to how someone used a low tier character in Melee? I wouldn't be surprised at either one.

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
Melee players from Reading- nice getting to play you guys, welcome to the crew!
Thanks man, we had fun. Hopefully we can make the trip sometime to play with you guys. We MIGHT be showing up to the upcoming tourney in West Reading since it's so close, but it's Barlw only and we're still in love with Melee. We're trying to get some Melee there, but if all else fails, we might start playin some Brawl again.

Side note: sorry for the double post :(

Phase

Smash Apprentice
9th-Phase(toon link)
-Another really good player right here. Never got the chance to play you though...again, lol
Thanks man :D i wanted to play you too, i just got rapped up in doubles friendlies with wrek nasty and rev, i never get enough time for friendlies because the drive home is so long. If you go up to reading well def have to get some matches in tho.

Phase- saw the TL I was hoping to see you go farther. i wanted to face you
:urg: I know... this was the worst ive done in singles since my first tourney. I wanted to play you too. I think our t.link vs link match would have been a blast. you guys should def go to the reading tourney on the 11th.

Side note: i got a video thread started for this- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6884361#post6884361

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Thanks man :D i wanted to play you too, i just got rapped up in doubles friendlies with wrek nasty and rev, i never get enough time for friendlies because the drive home is so long. If you go up to reading well def have to get some matches in tho.
It's cool, there's a pretty good chance of Lawz, Fishy, and I going to that. Sounds like a plan.

Cool beans! Is anyone uploading replays from the Japenese Wii?

Nick?

Oh, and has anyone submitted this to the Character Rankings List yet? If not, I will.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Shoutout timez!!!

Javi - Never, never, never ever picking japes on you again dude. Bad decision on my part, turned the tables on me. Funny stuff. Great job in melee too.

Umbra - no play vs. you, so I am happy!!

Pav - wolf looked good from what I saw, sry I didn't play you

Cam - you SO should've won our bracket match, but at least you got my 2 bucks! :)

Rev - good quick friendly before we left. Excellent G-dubs.

Phase - wish I could've played ya in singlez. I saw you at the last tourney and was amazed by your TL. I really wnat to face you soon...

Jay - good **** on th win man, great MK

Kadiev - WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? Destruction, great job, now afraid of your ZSS.

Lawz - no face you, but great job. Link for Top Tier???

Kai - no face you, but good job. Good sonic and diddy...

Nasty - good **** in doubles, lucas is doin' good!

Anybody else, great job, see ya again!!!

We must've picked up like 10 people for the crew yesterday! Our crew is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!

Plus we have more for the good game!!! Now comes the dispute for name/mascot. Will we stay TOE, or will Pav succumb to Conglomo? Will Mikey be beat by Dobs for mascot, or will Mikey's new Kanye West glasses be too much for him? Will there be cheese fries, or gravy fries? Find out on the next episode of I'm On A Boat!!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
phase not the pa thread, he mean's ankoku's rankings

o yeah forgot a shoutuout
gosu: good stuff in teams, had fun playing you :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, yeah. I submitted the results to Ankoku's thread.

I also meant to give you a shout out Umbra, but I made a message in the crew thread.
Looking forward to when we MM :D

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hopefully these shoutouts don't come too late and ppl will still see them

1st-Jay(Meta) - didn't play you but congrats

2nd-Kadiev(ZSS) - thanks for your shoutout.. had fun in friendlies as well. you are tooo good also

3rd-Lawz(Link) - sick Link.. hope you can make it out to Reading for our tourney

4th-Kai(Diddy,Sonic) - didn't play you. your diddy looked good though

5th-Javier(Icys,Pika,Marth,ZSS) - gg's, i can't believe i sd'd twice on my own CP in the first minute XD lol

5th-Umbra(Meta) - i loved our doubles set. was a lot fun. gg's

7th-Pav(Wolf,Meta,Marth) - again, i loved our doubles set. singles was a tough. your wolf is awesome

7th-Nasty(Lucas) - not bad

9th-njurypoker(lucas,DDD) - wait, is this Nick? haha sorry, not sure... if it is, our lucas dittos were so much fun and your lucas is getting better

9th-Phase(toon link) - our doubles friendlies were so much fun, good to see you again

9th-Cam(Sonic) - upset we didn't get to play more than just that one friendly. your sonic is too good. my little boy wants some revenge and i hope to get it at the Battle Royale in Reading

9th-Rev(G&W) - i will play you in singles sometime. haha. as always, doubles was fun and it was great to see you again.

13th-Melon(Falco,Marth,Toon Link) - where was my shoutout? haha, no worries. good stuff in doubles

13th-Wrek(G&W,Luigi) - Team Improv FTW. you're a good doubles partner and we adapted well to each other quickly. good stuff taking a match off of umbra and pav. can't wait to see you at Battle Royale!

13th-Slim(Pokemon Trainer, Marth) - didn't play you. good seeing you though

16th-Matt L(Marth) - didn't play

16th-DaJuice(Pikachu) - singles was fun, gg's and keep working on that pika

16th-Gosu(Meta) - upset we didn't get to play our friendly. nice meeting you

nick, once again you had a great tourney. can't wait to see you and everyone else at Battle Royale on April 11th!!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
fix'd

my bad nasty. :laugh: those were some good doubles matches. Too bad I was stuck teamin with Matt L lol. It's been a while since I played you in singlez; I wanna see if I'm still up to snuff with ya. Hopefully I'll see ya at your tourney in West Reading!

Top Bottom