• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Replay Capture for the Smash Community...

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921

Just let me know if you'd like some stuff put up on YouTube. I just acquired some new camera equipment and I wouldn't mind capturing your matches for you. If you're in Florida, you luck out because I can probably do some more specific stuff for you, but if someone needs videos uploaded or captured, let me know. I can NOT guarantee I can help everyone, so keep this in mind and I will be taking projects on a case by case basis, but if you're in need of recording a replay or live in the Greater Orlando I might be able to assist you. I can be contacted by so many IM it shouldn't be hard getting a hold of me.

Here are a few quick rules to help this work efficiently and allow me to give everyone who wants videos uploaded a fair chance to get some time with my service.

1. Introduce yourself if I'm not already familiar with you from way back when. I don't need your life story, but I will be wanting people to not just pop up out of nowhere and make demands from me.
  2. If you don't have one already, get a YouTube account.
  3. One video request at a time. When I finish with the one you've sent me, you can send me another, but I will let you know when that is. If you repeatedly send me more than one you'll be barred from any more help.
  4. Subsequently, please don't remind me that you sent me one unless I ask you.
  5. Have your Wii and Friend Code updated in your profile, I don't want to have to go searching for it via PM or anything else which requires hunting some numbers down. If I can't find it on your profile, your requests will go unaswered and will be deleted from my Inbox.
  6. Please do not send me hacked files without getting my "Ok" in advance. It locks up my system and its annoying to have to keep resetting my Wii for modded files I can't even play.
  7. I will not accept any files which requires me to expend more effort by having me remove my SD Card from my Wii because you're too lazy to send it to me the way I've asked.
  8. In consideration of the rule above, I'm currently not investing time downloading hacked files to play onto my Wii. The file needs to come from your Wii.
  9. If you want to friend me that's fine, but message me or post here before hand so I know to expect you.
  10. I know you guys are so awesome and appreciative of my help that you'll help my subscriber numbers on YouTube by making sure to add my channel to your subscriptions as a 'Thank You!' You're not really required to do this one, but I'm likely to be more receptive to requests to those that subscribe to my channel. ^_-
  11. The most important: Realize I am actually human and not the actual personification of R.O.B which means I might not be available all the time and will choose sleep (or women) over video work on one of my days off.

Random Camera Crew's Smash Replay Service

Some useful tips:

• Follows Buuman's lead. Once I've uploaded your video, make it your own via annotations, tags and the description box. While I did the video work, he still managed to make his videos stand out simply by the extras he added.
  • Look for your best replays. No one wants to see boring replays. Show us your moves! ~_^

Buuman

Smash Ace
Misto-Roboto is a good guy. We're currently in the discussion of modded music right now, so in the near future, he may or may not be able to upload Modded(music altered) videos only. Tripping code is debatable and is frowned upon in most tournies due to the inconsistency between stations.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Wow this is such a nice service. May I ask what kind of capture card you have and what program you use to capture?

That's my capture card... so to speak. I use a combination of Sony Vegas for editing, WinDV for capturing, and divX to encode the video.

Basically I have the Wii hooked into a switcher for my game systems in my room and the switcher is hooked up to a signal amplification device (to avoid signal delay/lag) which then sends the signal to my TV so I can see what I am doing in real time on the game and then it sends it to my camera. My camera then has the A/V connection it receives transmitted to my computer via IEEE 1394 (FireWire) for capturing. WinDV renders an AVI file which I play with in Sony Vegas. After I edit it, I have Vegas render the new AVI file and then use divX to encode it into a smaller file size while retaining most of its quality. Then it is uploaded to a user's YouTube account.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Misto-Roboto, did you get my message via PM?
Yes, but remember the last rule and I'll look into doing hacked stages later, but for the meantime its not going to be top priority.

Buuman

Smash Ace
I really appreciate your service man. Thanks

~Let me know when you have some extra time for the modded songs, I can help with that :)

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Sorry I haven't been on lately. I just got a promotion at work, work has been heavy for a little bit.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Hey there. I wanted to upload a bunch of replays and I was wondering if you could help. I am making an Ice Climbers chain grab video and showing how to chain each character in the game from 0-death. All together, its about 40 replays or so, one for each cast member, including 3 for pokemon trainer(sqrt/ivy/char), 2 for samus (zss/sam), 2 for zelda(zel/shi). Can you help me with this or is it too much? *Idk if this means anything, but all of my replays are much shorter then 3 mins, because they are just me demonstrating the grab, and then exiting the match (no real matches).

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Check your PMs if you haven't already, I'll see what I can do.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Hey, would you mind uploading some of mine
No hacks?

So I just get your Wii code?

And by the way my youtube account is called OutlawStarrod.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol yea its gotta be dead, this shouldn't be stickied, if its this dead ^06-13-2009^

Top Bottom