• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flatzone :)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
First things first ... I am hosting Flatzone2 in summer sometime...it wont be around gensis :p And hopefullllly people can show up to this one </3 I will pick a date within a few weeks (need some rest after last weekend) :p Anyhow...never done this before but here goes?

RESULTS
Melee- Singles
1. Chexr
2. SuperBoom
3. Season
4. Kithkin
5. Nitrocidal
5. Coolguy69
7. Vertically Challenged
7. Mitch
9. Lib3r4t3
9. Greg
9. Crusher97
9. HAMZ
13. Roxaslawliet
13. Xer0
13. Llumys (Zummies!!!)
13. Logan
17. Rob
17. Pie
17. TK
17. Barret

Melee- Doubles
(This got ****ed up somehow...)
1. Traunce: In The Mix (Chexr, Seanson)
2. COME (Superboom, kithkin)
3. Migets With Big ***** (Coolguy69, Hamz)
4. Time Of The Month (Kat, Sean)
.... uh someone is gonna need to help me here :p

Melee- Low Tier
1. Chexr
2. Season
3. Superboom
4. kithkin
5. Roxaslawliet
5. Logan
7. Llumys
7. HANZ
9. Rob
9. Lib3r4t3
13. Vertically Challenged LOLOLOLOL

64 - Singles
1. Superboom
2. Chexr
3. Hollis
4. Jasper
5. Tom
5. Kithkin
7. Lib3r4t3
7. Logan
9. Jason
9. Coolguy69

Good enough for now? Post shoutouts? I will soon as well :)

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Chexr-You're Gay :) :laugh: jk ...

Cooldude69- Nice Hat ;)

HAMZ-You're dumb

Seanson- I like your yoshi :p :lick: :chuckle:

Kithkin- YLink dittos in America Next time :o none of this looney toones money.

Vertically Challenge- <3, Thanks for hosting and tolerating me for so long, You did a swell job despite being discouraged the first night. and thanks for playing Drunken Mario Party with me... we totally kicked *** :lick::psycho::chuckle:;)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i might go to the next one, SERIOUSLY LOL if there's a big turnout. it's more affordable than genesis and i want a vacation to west coast somewhere...

just ensure the next one is hueg, i thought this was gonna have WA rep and east coast canada rep, i guess alu's screwed that up

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
yeah there were a LOT more people...but ... people bailed on me last minute (Like the da or 2 before... .... but I think everyone still had a great time...) next time I wanna have pre-reg to ensure a bigger turnout but i dunno...weèll see

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It would have had a bigger turnout if it were not for Revival. I guess it was worth it cause Kage *****, and there were some awesome vids from that tourney. =P

Is there a bracket image or anything? =(

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Woo.

Shoutouts:

Kat- Awesome tournament. I had tons of fun! Great organizing. You can confirm me for the Flatzone sequal already. Tell me right away when you have a date. :) btw, best convience store ever. hahaha, too awesome. Come to BC sometime!

Greg- Haha, you're so killer. Great smasher; I had a lot of fun. Keep getting better or I'll catch up to you in no time at all. btw, that ultimate space pirate is hard. :/ Wave space pirates **** my **** because wave is too weak of a gun. wtsss. Come to BC sometime!

Mitch - That goes for you as well. Stupid randal basically kneeing me. :/ Jesus ****. Come to BC sometime!

Sean- Haha, so many Regina hijinks. I had a great time. All those guys at your house, Sean, Spencer, Byron, and Thomas specifically, are so awesome. Our matches were easily my favourite of when we were done there. So close, so stressful, but so good haha. Lucky *** powershield saved my Samus balls. DEFINITALLY come to BC sometime. Smash it up, fo sure. Keep getting better!

Brad - Haha, you're such a cool kid. I had no idea you were that young though. Try to get to BC sometime, I want to smash and chill with you more. And don't feel bad about chaingrabbing. ): Jeeeez, softy much. Documentary thread was so boss. haha. I'll have the video of the cat up though soon. Rob?

Alex- You're so cool too. idk, Alberta is just too funny. Stupid that you all have to main Marth though. ): Just not fair.

Dave- So lucky for getting that DVD player. How was my Zelda? I could probably get over my bad Falco matchup just by going more Samus then Zelda, eh? I hope to see you at more tournaments! Really awesome mellow guy.

Dan- Jeez, you've gone to as many same tournaments that I have that Daltsy, Dynamism, and Adam have. From my predictable play, to Airport shenanigans, from Black Hole Glitch Turnip head Falco and flaming vag Peach, to Boston Pizza, idk, too good of times. Come to MOST events if you still want trismash in bc and I can't convince Meta otherwise. Please? ): If not, still see you at TS3 and Genesis, Flatzone 2 hopefully too.

Chexr- You're simply too good. idk, that kinda sums it up. Hopefully I'll play you again sometime.

Seanson- rapesauce, really. Too awesome. Thanks for all the Sheik practice, I wish I got to have a go against your Yoshi. perhaps another time, eh?

Fluxwolf- Haha, you are an awesome guy. Good **** at the tournament, even better at Mario Party haha. idk how we managed 2nd still lol. Bowser spanks. I'll be seeing you at Genesis for sure, defintially get some rematches there.

HAMZ and Roxas- Didn't chill with you guys much. Roxas, though, you had so many typos in tio lol. Mario party was super fun still though haha.

Blitz- Haha, we didn't do either of our MMs. You should've gone Mewtwo more, did a lot better than Game and Watch lol. LIGHTNING KYYYEEECK! Didn't get to play you much though. Johns for team friendlies between the days. idk, I was high on life, flying a kite, that **** then. Idk what happened. Poor Brad, getting me as a partner. Blue *****.

Llumys- KEEP PLAYING MORE! Really good, a lot better than I had expected. lol, your link was doing better against zelda than your high tiers. For advice for you and blitz, find mains and stick with them. idk, it helps, helped me a lot at least. You can still dab in other characters, but it'll help you get better. Get more of Saskatoon to go to the newxt flatzone. wtf at them ditching. wooord.

Pie- Haha, link. Too bad we didn't do better in doubles. Perhaps next time, eh? Keep playing. I want to see you able to beat Mitch and Greg next time I'm in Sask!

Barret- Nice job in pools. I was a bit upset after losing, since I would've got at least 2nd, but either way, nice win, no johns. :) Keep playing, I'll beat you in our set next time hands down if not!

I'm on a boat team- lol. Just lol. Too funny. Poor Pie getting ***** so fast by Kirby.

64 guys- Wow, you guys were too good. Didn't get to talk to you guys at all though, really. Maybe next time, yeah?

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
Shout outs:

Whatever the hell the guys name was who we had epic fox/falcon battles. EPIC OH NO THE FOOD IS HERE I BETTER DARNING WIN

Chexr- ****

Roxas- lol post the videos of me falcon ****** your sheik you octagina

BRADY- YOU DIDNT COME YOU ****... or did you LOL

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Mitch, Greg, Sean - Sup guys, lol. Good games, hope to see you guys again soon. You guys really brought my spirits up.

Kat - Good job on your first event tournament. Those baked goods were top tier. One of these days, I will learn to destroy Peach and Jiggly, though.

Chexr - Way to **** and pillage, bro. It was cool meeting you, playing against you was the highlight of the day for me.

Seanson - Thanks for the friendlies, I guess? I CAN'T ESCAPE OH GOD HE'S COMING FOR ME HELP

Alex - Sup bro, lol. Hope to play you some Street Fighter some time.

Brad - u best be trollin nyukka - Fun times, broseph. Can't wait to watch you get banned again soon.

Roxas - LEARN TO DRINK, HOLY ****. Seriously, you were flopping around like a fish out of water, yet that stuff was so weak. I guess I have the blood of MOTHER RUSSIA flowing through me, though, so yeah. Cool talking to you, get of FFG to simplify UFS a little more.

FluxWolf - Fun times with Mario Party, bro.

Superboom - Snake dittos, lol. It was cool talking with you, bro, enjoy your TV. Sorry if I was never a challenge. But seriously, both teams from Pools, like wtf.

Crusher - Wow, what a Falco. You've got some great tech skill, dude. Can't wait to see you again.

Pie - Hot dang, you've got a good Link. We need you and Zeriph to ditto for Best Link.

Joenopride - Dude, it was nice to see you for once, but come on, at least play some. ;_;

L1B3R4T3 - Fun times, bro. Good seeing the Watchmen with you. Yeah... sorry about forgetting the MMs. And STOP TELLING ME TO MEWTWO IN LOW TIER, That's where his terrible matches are.

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Mitch-they freeze :( it's really gheeey, and your falcon sucks btw :)

Blitz (Rob) - I'll think about it ;) It's been a while since college mate

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Chexr - MAAAN Good job ****** everything AND making out iwth 3 ladies at the same time!! LOL ... too much fun having our money match for a loonie and a penny :p Best 5 outta 9 LOL but seriously you rock! :p

SuperBoom - hey hey congrats on the tv mate!! and doing really good in absolutly everything! :p lol good times at boston pizza too lol ... "ya ... its aigh... its dece" lol

Season - I <3 yoshi soo much...and yours is unbelievably sexy!! LOL :p

Kithkin - HEEEEY!! It was soo good seeing you again!! and i wanna thank you for cheering me up soo much!! You made me really feel that the tournament was a huge success....thanks you :)

Coolguy69 - LOLOLOL ... where do I even start with you :laugh: The weekend starts off with you being cooldude69 and be beliveing you!! LOL hahahaha JERKS!! And then we went to mcdonalds where you bugged me sooo much! LOL srry for that your a cooldude! And saturday was hella tight lol! cant wait to go down to MN to see you again!

Mitch - LOL noob....thanks for showing up late!! :p lololol

Lib3r4t3 - awsome times with you! LOL i know doesnt my work rock?! (I can play smash at my work ) :p LOL thanks for comming! :D we had some really tight matches

Greg - thanks for helping me out with the tourny and keeping me sane lol :p and for hellping me run things when I had to leave ... love you

Roxaslawliet - dunno where to start with you! You came all the way from MN and spent so muhc time helping me run things and register... and i appreciate that...you also helped me stay sane and kept me positive when I was getting upset... also ... mad good times!!!! LOL MARRRIO partay! LOL ... "nono i suck at this one...you go" LOL and your screensaver:p lol I cant wait to see you again! Hopefully in May!! MN peeps are tight! <3

Xer0 - seeeeeann :D TEAM RED!!! LOL

Llumys (Zummies!!!) - lol you need to talk more cause your hallerious!!

Logan - AHA good **** ****** me in yoshi dittos

Rob - Hey Rob!! I dont think ive ever thanked you for keeping everything running here in Sask...you really deserve all the credit for orginizing the people in the area...and you drive to every biweekly in regina and saskatoon...so thank you :)

Pie - haha I freaking love that name lol :p

MN In general - Thank you guys for travelling here...i know it wasnt what youd hoped for but you guys ARE awsome and I hope to come down in May :) <3

Everyone who bailed last minute - I have put a ton of effort into this event from the very begining and to have you bail like you did really hurt my feelings....it made the tournament a llot worse and forced me to break a lot of promises I made...im sorry to everyone for this ... :( next time I will do some things a bit differently

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
whoa are those the FULL results? no pools cut off? Total of how many come out to this?

Also, is going to Boston Pizza like a traditional WC tournament place to go to eat? haha it was scheduled before in CAST4 and it looks like it happened here too lol.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
There was about 30 people total. ): Idk, it really sucks in that aspect, but that's just because people cancelled last minute. I feel like a broken record saying that too.

But haha, naw. CAST4 there was a pre-dinner at The Keg, but that was all as far as dinners went. We actually kinda just decided we wanted Boston Pizza last minute before we went out. lol. I totally forgot about the CAST4 Boston pizza plans.

I was the only one who ordered pizza too. ): Ditchers.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
its unfortunate but man, if there is any sourness to East Coast it really isn't necessary. I mean, considering what was going on at the SAME time. Revival of Melee, and realistically if we were coming there woulda been a lot more activity from us interms of talking to people and stuff. That was closer to us and was MUCH bigger/worth it for us.

Honestly I kinda expected this ]: sad because I wanted this to be really good for WC. But yeah, hope the next one goes well. But it looks like the locals bailed too. No johns various other people from WC that didn't go.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It the structure of that area of Canada, the area in general is flat. I thought it was dammmnnn creative of a name actually but yeah thats the reason.

Someone with a brain will explain better than me, I just don't care enough about it LOL

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I'm not really sour at EC or other people, it's just the people who were all, "omg, yeah, I'm going to go, " then last minute decided to deconfirm. Adam being a prime example. One of the hypers of the tournament, and the tournament was moved from March 21-22 to March 7-8th basically because HE asked for it, yet what do you know, he doesn't even attend. People like yourself, M2K, random other people who could've probably gone but weren't planning to are not who I, or other people either I feel safe vouching for, it's just the people who ditched last moment. I don't even see how Saskatoon only had two smashers come. No johns.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Failure Doobking hahaha no johns you shoulda been there, americans should not be passing the border with that much colourful canadian money in their pockets.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
liberate sorry I couldnt team but at least you got some of my beer lol. Your zelda was doing alright but if I were you id stick with shiek or your best high tier because low tiers can only get you so far.

Blitz u seemed really mad after both of our sets, glad to see your ok now though lol.

Alex thanks for letting me drive your van around town on monday.

Mn Guys ur all good at smash

Kat I think everyone all had a good time at the tournament and ppl cancelling was unfortunate but not your fault.

Sean thanks for housing on the first night, Greg on 2nd.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah. Next round will be on me, Dave.

As for Zelda, she's actually AMAZING for CPing. I'll be keeping her for any pesky matchups that she ***** that I can't see to **** with Samus. Luigi, puff, peach, just raaapes everyone.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Sorry I didn't come, but it would have retartedly inconvenienced me to come.

Also seeing as I've barely played melee since cast4 cause I like brawl more, what in the world would the point have been? If there was brawl I would have came for sure.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
liberate sorry I couldnt team but at least you got some of my beer lol. Your zelda was doing alright but if I were you id stick with shiek or your best high tier because low tiers can only get you so far.

Blitz u seemed really mad after both of our sets, glad to see your ok now though lol.

Alex thanks for letting me drive your van around town on monday.

Mn Guys ur all good at smash

Kat I think everyone all had a good time at the tournament and ppl cancelling was unfortunate but not your fault.

Sean thanks for housing on the first night, Greg on 2nd.
I do that from time to time. Sorry.

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
Lol Roxas-
I love how you John about our vids lagging then conveniently post the part of the one match where you own me and neglect to post the rest of it of you being *****.

EPIC FAIL SIR
P.S. Your sheik sucks

Top Bottom