• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pierce's Birthday Bash

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Alright, this is not a Brawl event, however, it largely involved the smash community. Since it's in the Beast Coast Tea room, I'm assuming it won't be locked.

Anyway, as many of you know already, Marthch 28th (Saturday) is my BIRTHDAY! W00T 18 FTW!!!!!!

Ahem! Uh, so, that night I'm performing in the musical at my high-school. We will be performing Bye-Bye Birdie. For those of you that know the play, I will be playing as the mayor, and several other less significant roles. I asked a lot of you in person to come, but I didn't get a chance to ask everybody. So, I wanted you all to come. I also wanted to spend more time with you all, so I'm trying to plan a fun (Brawl-less) day out.

Since I want a lot of people to show up (it'll be some of my friends outside of smash as well), I figured we'd try to meet on my front lawn on at about 12:30. We'll barely stop there, just to organize everyone together and then leave to go eat at . . .

RED ROBIN'S!!!!! For those of you that haven't been, you're in for the time of your life! For those of you that have been, you're in for the time of your life. It's a nice diner, where they have a godly drink called Raspberry Limeade, which they give you unlimited refills of. Drinking it is like your tongue having sex with a very beautiful cup that knows how to work it just right . . . trust me, it's that good. Furthermore, there are unlimited fries. I'd bring around $20-$30 (leaning way more towards the $20 side) to eat if you really want to eat, but I've eaten a burger and fries with some Raspberry Limeade for less before (I think around 12). Seriously, that drink is made of delicious cake in liquid form.

After that, we have a dilemma. My dad will be picking up me and some of my friends that will be with us to leave at 4, because the crew has to be at the school at 4:30, and me as an actor, along with my ex-crewmate Wind as a member of the orchestra will have to be there at 5. The play starts at 8, and assuming you all show up extremely early (7), you still have 3 hours to burn. There will be WAY too many people to crash my house (especially while I'm not there) so I'm not sure what you guys will do in that time gap. I really wanna figure that out, so I am extremely open to suggestions.

Around 7-7:30, you all should start showing up at the high-school to get awesome seats. You all wanna be able to sit together, so you should all be there promptly. The show is $5 for students (anyone under 18) and $10 for adults. There will also be snacks available for purchase. Also, you can write a cast member (cough, cough, me) a note (probably something cheesy and cute saying Happy Birthday, congratulations on turning 18, congratulations on the show, etc) and put it in the cast member's corresponding paper bag, and the people in charge of it will put in a few Hershey's kisses. Since there will be so many of you writing me notes, this makes it IMPERATIVE to arrive on time. It costs another dollar, and I expect a lot of Hershey's kisses.

I BELIEVE the show lasts about two hour, so we'll be leaving around 10pm. After the Friday and Saturday Night performances, the cast and crew usually go out to eat at a diner. Hopefully, most of you will be able to come with us (though we'll probably be sitting in a separate section from everyone else, to give them a space to celebrate a successful performance). It'll be a local diner in town, so if you think you'll be hungry, I'd bring another $20. For those of you that are imagining this hurting your wallet, just remember you'd be dumping all this money on a tourney if there was one instead of BTYF, and spending cash on venue fee, singles, doubles, and eating anyway. There won't be any tourneys in Jersey until then, so just put aside like $50, because it'll REALLY be fun, and I want you to be a part of it. You don't have to worry about buying me any other gifts. Just being there, and then the kisses will be MORE than enough, and make me happier than you could ever imagine.

Everyone who knows me is welcome. I will be starting a social group so I can post personal information (like my address and phone number, maps, directions, etc). I'll put a link to the social group from this main page, and put updates on the situation in both the group and this thread, so you don't have to keep checking it. I'll be sending out a few personal PMs, especially to people I hope can drive others here.

That being said, it would be extremely nice if you can let me know in advance. The show is still an entire two weeks from now, so put aside some money and get the day off. I'll be starting a list of people from the smash community that are definitely coming. Also, I'll be extremely sad if you can't make it to Red Robin's at 1, but still make it to the musical, or if you can't stay for dinner, but still make it to the musical. Nevertheless, I would DEFINITELY prefer that you at least come to the musical, even if you can't have an awesome time with us, so please do.

Remember, feel free to post if you have an idea of what everyone should do from 4ish-7ish, or post just to chit-chat, talk about the musical if you've seen it (try not to spoil too much), confirm that you are coming (and when, if not at 12:30), get hyped for this and my birthday, or just be awesome. Await my second post, which will link to the social group (when I create it) and have more details.

LIST OF PEOPLE THAT ARE COMING:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I thought Dan was older than me, but turns out he's younger by thirteen days.

Muahahahahahahaha.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Alright, I've been really busy rehearsing for the musical, so I wasn't able to update this thread. Would everyone please shoot me a text message on my phone? If you don't have my phone number, join the social group, and it should be posted. Please do so. I would like to try and place a reservation, and I need an estimate on how many people are coming, especially to measure how I'm breaking up people who need rides/have to leave early/can only come to eat/can only come to the musical/etc.

Please, thanks.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I might be able to have people over in those 3 hours, Dan let me know what's if I should have people come over or not.

But you all have to be nice.

And even if we do get people to come over, No Brawl.

Melee and GGXXAC ONLY!!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You know, I'm pretty dumb. I should've told guys, if you can't make it Sat., come on Friday (tomorrow night, lol) at 8, or come on Sunday at 3. I was so concerned about my Birthday, I forgot there were other days, lol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Dan sorry I didn't pick up, I went to sleep really early last night.

EDIT::

Well, I'm sorry I won't be able to house people for those 3 hours. My father thought it be weird as hell to have people that he (and I) have never met. Sorry Dan.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Dan sorry I didn't pick up, I went to sleep really early last night.

EDIT::

Well, I'm sorry I won't be able to house people for those 3 hours. My father thought it be weird as hell to have people that he (and I) have never met. Sorry Dan.
I probably wouldn't send people you never met to your house. I'd probably keep them at my house, and send people you are familiar with to your house.

btw, calling me back is the best option, always, lol. Get text messaging, or learn to text my phone from AIM.

Top Bottom