• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why red Falcon is most badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
This is why:

Notice anything? Yeh thats right, all the Falcons but red have a simple picture on their back, re however, has 'BLOOD HAWK' and a skull with wings on his back, plus the number 25. That represents the number of people he can own in 1 second, obviously. The skull represents their fear at Falcon, and the wings represents Falcon's pity for their lives, and shows how he chooses to Knee them with electricity, or punch them with a huge fireball, but not to kill them.

Discuss.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
I thought 25 was blood falcons racecar number + isn't blood falcon a clone of normal falcon anyway?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Red Falcon also has the nicer buns.
What are you trying to prove?!

:034:

Smash Hero
Truth be told, I play Blood Falcon in Melee. But in Brawl, I go classic light blue... Can't deny the gold, baby!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Truth be told, I play Blood Falcon in Melee. But in Brawl, I go classic light blue... Can't deny the gold, baby!
Heha, same here. And strangely... I can't stop watching your sig.
Blue's so good.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We all have that at some point... About my sig, that is.
I can't help but wish he had hit with at least one shoe.
/end spam

I imagine this'll be closed fairly soon, you're really not helping anyone here.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
The red actually isn't Doug at all, its a clone made Black Shadow to pose as Falcon and make him look bad and discredit him as a racer in the F-zero. That guy in the red is Blood Falcon (because he was cloned from Jay's blood) he pilots the Blood Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom