• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic and Jigglypuff = Best teams combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Now i know this sounds absolutely ridiculous....

But ive been working with this team for quite some time now and I feel confident when I say they are one of the top 5 teams combos in the game.

Jigglypuffs whole purpose is just floating around and being annoying in the air. Sonics whole purpose is running around and being annoying on the ground. The two can harass both air and ground like blatant homosexuals and make u want to never play brawl again.

This alone made them a legit team combo to me but then I found something out when I was practicing team combos with CiTH on wifi on my LCD TV with no component cables, a wavebird and a horrible connection ... Sonic is invincible during his back throw....wowowow.
So jigglypuff can rest @ ANY POINT IN THE B-THROW and it is a guarenteed hit on the opponent. After which sonic can immediately jab. NOW WE ALL KNOW HOW OFTEN SONIC GETS GRABS....ADD THAT IN WITH JIGGS REST AND THE KILLING PROBLEM IS GONE. and if both of them are being played @ a high level hitting them is a ***** so its like an auto-win.

Also uptilt has more range than marths nair (DISJOINT MUCH?)

Discuss.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I agree. Malcolm and I are using this team at Polytech this weekend. Expecting top 3.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This combo is complete fact.

I actually discovered this a few months ago, but i wanted to keep it to myself. but yes, back throw to rest is a true combo and sonic is guaranteed not to get hit by it.

use it, love it, abuse it.

at least sonic can win doubles now

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
100% legit.

I was ****ting brix when I saw.

Sonic and Puff can also air release > rest infinite on GaW. THAT'S RIGHT. INFINITE.

It's amazing.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Holy **** this is sexy.

I need to become friends with Jigg mains and make them go to tournies with me.

I'm on the Jiggs boards good side...

<3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Holy **** this is sexy.

I need to become friends with Jigg mains and make them go to tournies with me.

I'm on the Jiggs boards good side...

<3

Not for long... :evil:

Hmm, I kind of like this idea. They both have good recoveries, Jigglypuff isn't too bad against MK, there's a few lolcomboes. I like this.

I'll have to find a good Sonic for my next tourney.
And because nobody's said it in this thread yet, steak.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Straked, SonicX580 is an extremely talented Sonic main in your area. He's consistently 3 stocked Malcolm, KID, Camalange, and I.

He was ****** @ CoT4. But couldn't actually enter the tournament.

Someone stole his wii-mote right before pools. Poor kid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom