• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof of Life. Hiza Exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
where the random are you now, Skip2MaLoo...?

Anyway
Some of the stuff at the beginning was a bit blah. Like they were one hit attacks that got a kill...with nothing to lead into it?

Has some great moments though.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Okies.

0:30
A nice and humble gesture, but I don't think you should have kept the part where you were fed a hammer. And the knee following wasn't all that epic.

0:41
Falcon YES stage spike, beautiful.

0:50
Same.

0:55
I know it's practical to attempt a knee after a down throw, but really now? Not something I approve of.

1:38
You know, the short ledge hop to knee still works in this game, that would have been much more effective than a ledge attack, just saying.

2:40
Again, it's nice to be humble during a combo video, but you really didn't have to show the part where he killed you, maybe during the credits that would have been better, but not in the middle of the video.

3:12
Another Falcon YES Stage Spike.
Awesome.

6:12
Break the Targets? Not something that fits in a combo video very well.

6:55
Again, he killed you, and I'm watching it in the middle in the video, these things are better if you add them in during the credits.

7:01
He just stood there....
You were beating on a rag doll, not combo video material. I find the fact that it was Meta Knight kinda ironic and deliberate.

8:56
WHY'S YOU SUICIDE!?

9:38
You could have edgehogged instead of trying for a spike.

Overall
You're no Rebaz, but you're not bad. Just work on making a few smarter decisions in both the matches and in the editing of the video.

SecretofMana

Smash Cadet
Agreed with Wogrim and knuxrouge, sorry man. Also, there were some weird moments where you should have been ACing SH knees and dairs but weren't towards the beginning...I'm assuming you started with older vids and went progressively to newer ones.

Iunno, were these online or something with bad lag? Some of the stuff that happens just seems off. Like, at 3:33 you get hit by Ganon's d-smash and you do absolutely nothing to try and cancel the momentum.

There are also some moments where you're being too offensive. Your pressure game is pretty good, but even so you need to lay off the attacks sometimes.

The best part of your playstyle is your ability to weave in and out and space aerials smartly at times. But all of those are with bairs and uairs. I think you'd benefit a lot from not going for the knee so often.

It's okay, but not that great, man. Stop with the scenes where you get killed and the lulzy intermissions. At this point, a year after the game's come out, I think we want to see more than knees and falcon punches connecting, as well. I'm being a jerk, though, so pay me no mind.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
lol combo video is easier to say than real actual gauge of real life matches and me as a player. I'm not here to impress any of you, This is how I play, not all that fancy crap that you see in a video by others. I also made it to show the people in my community that have made me as good as I am. I apologize for the misnomer, but really, i'm willing to take points off for reality, for not showing over glamorized, scripted cinematic scenarios. I do fine in my area with the worst of the worst- They seem to think I'm alright. This is the kind of thing that makes the next thing im going to say a bit easier.

I officially announce that I retire from maining Captain Falcon- or even using him. I'm maining Meta now. Falcon boards are seriously one of the deciding factors in me being completely sick of Doug. There are a number of you that i truly want to thank for the Debates, support, and information that made me as good with Falcon as I have become (Toknee, Darx,Player, Face, Noob, and the like.) We may not have always gotten along, but you guys are winners in my book. So no more Falcon, according to you guys i'm not too good.

Later.

_fenrir_

Smash Rookie
lol combo video is easier to say than real actual gauge of real life matches and me as a player. I'm not here to impress any of you, This is how I play, not all that fancy crap that you see in a video by others. I also made it to show the people in my community that have made me as good as I am. I apologize for the misnomer, but really, i'm willing to take points off for reality, for not showing over glamorized, scripted cinematic scenarios. I do fine in my area with the worst of the worst- They seem to think I'm alright. This is the kind of thing that makes the next thing im going to say a bit easier.

I officially announce that I retire from maining Captain Falcon- or even using him. I'm maining Meta now. Falcon boards are seriously one of the deciding factors in me being completely sick of Doug. There are a number of you that i truly want to thank for the Debates, support, and information that made me as good with Falcon as I have become (Toknee, Darx,Player, Face, Noob, and the like.) We may not have always gotten along, but you guys are winners in my book. So no more Falcon, according to you guys i'm not too good.

Later.
maybe highlight video.
good luck maining meta(character that takes skill of a 7 year old). haha meta, makes me laugh
hope you feel good at the boards filled with nothing but n00bs
btw your sig matches your situation :laugh:

Player-3

Smash Hero
biggest problem with this video is you have the falcon effect when you play..

which is where you go for the epic instead of the practical,

its an interesting approach to show how good BOTH players are instead of just you..

your pretty good, better than most falcons

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
biggest problem with this video is you have the falcon effect when you play..

which is where you go for the epic instead of the practical,

its an interesting approach to show how good BOTH players are instead of just you..

your pretty good, better than most falcons
this is seriously the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me. To say that i play an impractical falcon is a ridiculous misconception and a complete insult. I want to die when i read things this ill informed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Combo vid material is supposed to be stuff that just makes you go wow. Not run of the mill kills, some of it was really good.

Other parts were just not that great, and boring.

.Marik

is a social misfit
What Chaco said.

Some good points, most of it was generic.

We aren't insulting you. Just giving you advice to become better with.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this is seriously the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me. To say that i play an impractical falcon is a ridiculous misconception and a complete insult. I want to die when i read things this ill informed.
from the video that is what it looked like.

part of it may just be my opinion, because when i play i RARELY ever use Fair because i get punished SO badly and often for it... i consider FAiring anywhere onstage (unless its flubbed) to be risky because i get sheildgrabbed 100% of the time for it

Smash Apprentice
Said the guy using ZE KNEE every 2nd attack.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Hiza, the video is good, as it is the embodiment of what you want to show us, and what you want to show us is not debatable as it is your opinion.
As you have succeeded in showing us what you wanted, why care about what we think. You have tourny results to back up your skill, so that is all the proof we need to know you are one of the best falcons.

Not posting here anymore is one thing (a thing I am doing, too), but seeing someone give up on maining their main because of, in my eyes, uninformed posters, is something else, and is a reason for me to post here.

Hiza, dont give up on falcon. Maining falcon is not 'easy', and there will be downs, but dont give up on doug, I can guarantee you it will pay off if you stick with maining captain falcon.
And on top of that, falcon needs you.

Dont give up on falcon, give up on the boards instead.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Hiza, the video is good, as it is the embodiment of what you want to show us, and what you want to show us is not debatable as it is your opinion.
As you have succeeded in showing us what you wanted, why care about what we think. You have tourny results to back up your skill, so that is all the proof we need to know you are one of the best falcons.

Not posting here anymore is one thing (a thing I am doing, too), but seeing someone give up on maining their main because of, in my eyes, uninformed posters, is something else, and is a reason for me to post here.

Hiza, dont give up on falcon. Maining falcon is not 'easy', and there will be downs, but dont give up on doug, I can guarantee you it will pay off if you stick with maining captain falcon.
And on top of that, falcon needs you.

Dont give up on falcon, give up on the boards instead.
Huh?
hes giving up falcon?

well ill be ****ed i didnt see that... i saw he was switching to MK which is fine.. but to stop playing falcon.. thats wrong bro

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
to anyone who's wondering I don't own a cpu. I use smashboards from my phone(sidekick). I check vids and what not when im at a friends house

@toknee: brawl falcon is rick wheeler

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ At least he has a phone.

I don't have a computer or a phone.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
lol p3..ill probably see it this friday at my friends smashfest

@ above, I didn't buy the phone from an authorized dealer such as tmobile store. more like a "street vendor" if you catch my drift.. but on topic, hiza don't quit falcon because of what people say. that's not manly at all

SecretofMana

Smash Cadet
I believe Falcon is Joey Wheeler, actually.
And I'm sorry to hear you're quitting Falcon based on a few arrogant comments from some jerks like me, Hiza. I believe the reaction is unfounded, but if you post up a video of yourself you're going to get critiqued. Unfortunately, in this case, some of us disliked your playstyle and pointed out what we saw as errors in a somewhat irritated fashion.

Don't quit Falcon because of us.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
for the first time i actually fully agree with toknee. These people don't know ****, I'm sorry but you don't. Hiza has made people like Sethlon, Dojo, etc., say holy ****. what do you know about practical, play against the best person in the state and a person m2k himself said he was taken back by and watch how far your practicality gets you. Yes his combo vid might not be another push button get bacon sucking his own **** fest, but it showsreal battles and fights which is rarely seen and in my opinion more worthy of marret than most other vids if you could watch hiza play as much as i do, you wouldn't say he is just doing a move that kills, it is a planned out thing, he knows priority, he knows how to DI perfectly , etc., to put himself in a "bad position" which ends up with you getting a murder fist to the face, your lack to see such things is not his fault. If you wish to retort just PM me, i don't have time to ***** foot around with *******es. take a match from Roy_R with falcon and come back to me

EDIT Ville - seriously dude shut the hell up. A sour spotted knee has caused me more headaches than a sweet spotted one. Does no one in this game understand stirring the opponent? Zairing is useless for TL also, right :laugh:

_fenrir_

Smash Rookie
for the first time i actually fully agree with toknee. These people don't know ****, I'm sorry but you don't. Hiza has made people like Sethlon, Dojo, etc., say holy ****. what do you know about practical, play against the best person in the state and a person m2k himself said he was taken back by and watch how far your practicality gets you. Yes his combo vid might not be another push button get bacon sucking his own **** fest, but it showsreal battles and fights which is rarely seen and in my opinion more worthy of marret than most other vids if you could watch hiza play as much as i do, you wouldn't say he is just doing a move that kills, it is a planned out thing, he knows priority, he knows how to DI perfectly , etc., to put himself in a "bad position" which ends up with you getting a murder fist to the face, your lack to see such things is not his fault. If you wish to retort just PM me, i don't have time to ***** foot around with *******es. take a match from Roy_R with falcon and come back to me

EDIT Ville - seriously dude shut the hell up. A sour spotted knee has caused me more headaches than a sweet spotted one. Does no one in this game understand stirring the opponent? Zairing is useless for TL also, right :laugh:
m2k is a nub

_fenrir_

Smash Rookie
(to people who are begging you to stay)why do you insist to keep someone maining falcon, it's obvious they can't handle.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
O_o
what happened in this thread?
Whatever happened in it, you probably know about because you share the same IP as _fenrir_. So either you're the same person or you live together, but either way you would know. If you're the same person, a) that's not allowed and b) that's ridiculously despicable, posting back to back on different accounts. LOL.

This thread got flamed like crazy. There is no need to rank on each other like that. If you don't like the video, just explain why. If you dont agree with what someone said, flaming said someone just makes you look stupid. Hiza, if you want this back open, PM me, otherwise its closed.

----

Edit: So, by request, the thread will be reopened. Please watch the flaming and stay on topic.

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
I left my comment.

By the way, you could always get somebody to help you make the video, I'm getting a friend from my gaming crew to do it for me, he has alot of experience editing videos.

At least there wasn't any FALCON DITTOS *stares at all the other falcons that had montages FULL OF THEM*

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ugggh

Falcon Boards Drama

why are there sooooo many troll feeders.

Anyways.

The video was pretty good. If I were to describe it in one word it would be "Original"

The strings you pulled off were creative but not really practical........especially if you play with Texicans

in a sense it good, but not that good.......

Not to sound cocky or like an ***..........but My Falcon is FAR superior........same with Rebaz and when even Banana played.

Take into account that i'm basing your skill off of this video and a match I watched on youtube of you that I seen a WHILE ago.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
That match with Mr3000 was seriously the day after I started falcon, and three days after I started brawl. (This is truly the first and last john I have ever uttered).

Anyway, I've wiped my hands clean of this whole ordeal. It is with the warmest of regards that I've wished you all to assuredly and promptly go **** yourselves.

Please permanently ban my account and in the process martyr my falcon.

Top rated Falcons are laughable, we are kings of nothing.

Player-3

Smash Hero
offtopic: im going to a tourny this sat guys, gonna try to get my matches on the TV that will be recording so i can have some good matches for your viewing pleasure...

ontopic/clearingupearlierpost: Hiza i didnt mean to say you were impractical, what i meant was you look impractical to ME, and thats because i only play 1 or 2 people consistently and i have to CONSTANTLY mix my game up to even stand a chance, because they both learn people crazy fast...and they know alot of my habits

so i almost never use Fair at all, except offstage for gimps, and when my brain lapses and i use it onstage because i cant land anything on the opponent
=\

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
that match with Mr3000 was seriously the day after I started falcon, and three days after I started brawl. Also lol at regional conjugation of local identification.
/Johns

and yes I am funny............ in a weird way

offtopic: im going to a tourny this sat guys, gonna try to get my matches on the TV that will be recording so i can have some good matches for your viewing pleasure...

ontopic/clearingupearlierpost: Hiza i didnt mean to say you were impractical, what i meant was you look impractical to ME, and thats because i only play 1 or 2 people consistently and i have to CONSTANTLY mix my game up to even stand a chance, because they both learn people crazy fast...and they know alot of my habits

so i almost never use Fair at all, except offstage for gimps, and when my brain lapses and i use it onstage because i cant land anything on the opponent
=\
Stay chill P3, don't let any name limit your skill and you should be fine.

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Ok, this is getting ********.

Protip: Don't use montages as a judge of skill. They are for entertainment value FIRST.

I was critiquing his montage, and how deaths detract from the overall entertainment value of it...

Take what you will about his skill, but thats not the first reason for a montage... Putting up matches of him playing other players would be all skill though.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Ok, this is getting ********.

Protip: Don't use montages as a judge of skill. They are for entertainment value FIRST.

I was critiquing his montage, and how deaths detract from the overall entertainment value of it...

Take what you will about his skill, but thats not the first reason for a montage... Putting up matches of him playing other players would be all skill though.
agreed^

I watched ,like I said before, only this montage and 1 match wayyyyyy back in the day.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I kind of liked the deaths that were put in there. Like, a montage of getting wrecked would be lame, but like I think it's manly to show this cool knee kill you got, then have Kirby whacking you with a hammer after he spawns if it happens. Like F5 said, montages are for entertainment first. I found some of the kills opponents got on him funny or impressive. Or like around 4:50, there were like ten seconds of Sheik comboing him. To me, that made his gimp even better. So Hiza isn't Rebaz. His video was very entertaining, even though my sound is muted :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom