• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
BKUPA'S KASTLE - LINK-UP LOUNGE

YTP ARTHUR

This set came to me on a spammy day on the chat. Everyone started thinking (although jokingly) of a seven-character PINGAS Rangers moveset. While I thought about this, I remembered a certain character making a Youtube Poop rise: Arthur, the forever young nose-less aardvark. I realized how much potential he had for lulz in a serious moveset, and this was born. While he is not my best set this contest, he is still a solid moveset and a hilarious read, completing the trio started by King Harkinian and AOSTH Robotnik.

SCAR & THE HYENAS

When I was looking back over the movesets from The Lion King I'd done, which included Timon & Pumbaa, Simba, and now Zazu (in Iago & Zazu), I was only semi-pleased, seeing as how none of them really scored in the contests they were in. With that in mind, I looked over the characters from my favorite movie of all time to try another, and I came up with Scar, the villain. However, in an attempt for comedy and an extra mechanic, I gave him a Special where he can call out one of the three hyenas, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, to help him on the battlefield. Although his reception was ***** over a very stupid mistake of mine, he is still a great moveset full of nostalgia for TLK fans.

KAPTAIN SKURVY

When decided on a set to do after Scar, I was short on ideas, so I looked back over my MYM4 sets. Some of them I was less than pleased with, like Doggy & Bear and Kaptain Skurvy, who was rushed to the point of ignorance, and was posted before completion, leading to very few reads. However, he was still highly popular in SMs at the time, and I had several more ideas for him with the new originality standard in mind, so I set to work on remaking the Kaptain. He now has a completely new moveset, which is chock-full of detail and cool moves. Although his moves are not really related to each other, leading to some confusion, he is still probably my best set yet, so give him a read when you have the time.

SEBASTIAN

This set came to me more on a whim than arguably any other. Over Spring Break, I was on a boat for a week down in the Florida Keys. This experience including snorkeling among many gorgeous coral reefs, where I saw a wide variety of sea life. This reminded me of a certain Disney movie under the sea, and I wondered what character from that would make a good moveset. I also remembered when it was a chat phenomenon to make a crab moveset, so I took Sebastian, the crabby conductor from The Little Mermaid and threw together a set for him. While he doesn't flow as much as I'd like now, due to him being started before my moveset renaissance of sorts, he's still an entertaining read that will be sure to give you a few laughs.

BOWSER JR. / SHADOW MARIO

This set was really a special one for me; Bowser Jr. was my most wanted new Brawl character, and when Sakurai let me down, I was quite disappointed, naturally. I had been planning to make Jr. a moveset ever since I joined in Make Your Move 3. However, there were always other Jr.'s there instead, so I held back my ideas and made different movesets. However, one day in the chat, Warlord expressed his desire to see a 'good' Jr. moveset (as the other ones were less than admirable, looking back). As Warlord had already done my other most wanted character, K.Rool, I quickly reserved Jr. and made him one of the longest and most detailed sets to date. Halfway through, I changed his alternate form, Shadow Mario, from an HP-based twist to a full character, bulking up the set significantly. To quote Warlord, this is my sexiest set yet that is sure to make you **** in your pants, in awe (OK, that last part was me). But seriously, don't read it if you hate long movesets packed with detail; it's original, but not for the faint-hearted.

ratts

Smash Apprentice
SAMUS

this is just one additional move to add to Samus' repertoire

SHINE SPARK -- for those unfamiliar with super metroid, when you get the running boots and run for an extended period of time you charge up and then when you crouch to stop and then jump, you preform a shine spark (not at all related to the SMASH term shine AT ALL, comPLETELY unrelated)

basically what this does is cause samus to fly in the direction you press with her shoulder out like an amazing flying football tackle. Basically it is full of win.

"backwards" B - basically instead of shooting a missile backwards, this would start your shine spark, from there if you input nothing you will fly in the direction you are facing, if you press the opposite direction you will go the opposite direction.

The tricky thing about this move is it is very easy to suicide with, it will send you flying and the only thing that will stop you is if you hit your opponent.

I figure this mechanic will work like Ness' third jump, where if you connect, you stop moving and the enemy goes flying, this would provide a very satisfying feeling.

I am thinking it would only work to allow left and right shine sparks as opposed to any direction, but if every direction was allowed you could use it for amazing diaganal ledge recovery, of course if your aim was off, you would simply fly off the screen and die.

I would like to try it with all direction because then you could shine spark someone flying directly above you with appropriate timing.

The think to make this move not completely broken would be a warm up period similar to the falcon punch, maybe a little less because you die if you miss.

It would basically be totally full of win and fun and hilarious and amazing to play.

Proof of Move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Pknv2QooA

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
~~~Welcome~~~
To Kris121's Link Up Space

Works in progress

The Mapler
Neku
Marluxia
Light Yagami (Joke)
Posted movesets

Planned movesets

Other organization 13 members

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
There's a difference? I'm serious; there is?

Well, I'll go change that.

Better?
Joke Character = A hilarious read which would have the normal detail/style of the user, and it fits the legit rules of a standard moveset. Examples of this is King Harikan, AI Colonel, AOSTH Robotnik etc.

Joke set = A hilarious moveset that doesn't fit with the Rules of a smash moveset and doesn't follow the users style. The moves general lacks in detail (compared to the users work), or the set is soo farfetched that even newbies wouldn't do. Examples of this is Smeargle, Cat Clancer, Super Gimp Charizard etc.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Joke Character = A hilarious read which would have the normal detail/style of the user, and it fits the legit rules of a standard moveset. Examples of this is King Harikan, AI Colonel, AOSTH Robotnik etc.

Joke set = A hilarious moveset that doesn't fit with the Rules of a smash moveset and doesn't follow the users style. The moves general lacks in detail (compared to the users work), or the set is soo farfetched that even newbies wouldn't do. Examples of this is Smeargle, Cat Clancer, Super Gimp Charizard etc.
For a joke character, read Arthur.

For a joke set, here:

KING K.ROOL (DK Clone, Sakurai-style)

B: Knuckle Sandwhich: He charges this move over the same period of time as DK's Giant Punch, but instead of ten times, he only winds up the punch five times, making it seem slower, but making the power increase in bigger increments.

Side B: Kannon Krush: K.Rool takes his blunderbuss and slams it down in front of him, burying foes into the ground like DK's Headbutt. This has more range, but buries foes for a shorter period of time.

Down B: Tyrant Tantrum: K.Rool stomps up and down in place, creating shockwaves like Hand Slap. This has less range but is stronger.

Up B: Crocodile Copter: K.Rool spins like a madman, going up like Whirling Kong. This has much less horizontal distance, but is a great vertical move.

New F-Smash: Toothy Chomp: A basic chomp in front of him with teeth sweetspots and powerful knockback.

K.Rool can't carry foes, so he has a new Forward Throw.

Forward Throw: Body Check: K.Rool hip checks the foe weakly forward.

Final Smash: Demented Drums: Same as DK's, but K.Rool plays his main theme on a set of Dumb Drums from DKC.

He has new taunts but I'm lazy.

There you go.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Answers in bold!
That explains the Clock of Randomness.

Huh...the percents were there. Sorry about that.

You're Welcome.

SAMUS

this is just one additional move to add to Samus' repertoire

SHINE SPARK -- for those unfamiliar with super metroid, when you get the running boots and run for an extended period of time you charge up and then when you crouch to stop and then jump, you preform a shine spark (not at all related to the SMASH term shine AT ALL, comPLETELY unrelated)

basically what this does is cause samus to fly in the direction you press with her shoulder out like an amazing flying football tackle. Basically it is full of win.

"backwards" B - basically instead of shooting a missile backwards, this would start your shine spark, from there if you input nothing you will fly in the direction you are facing, if you press the opposite direction you will go the opposite direction.

The tricky thing about this move is it is very easy to suicide with, it will send you flying and the only thing that will stop you is if you hit your opponent.

I figure this mechanic will work like Ness' third jump, where if you connect, you stop moving and the enemy goes flying, this would provide a very satisfying feeling.

I am thinking it would only work to allow left and right shine sparks as opposed to any direction, but if every direction was allowed you could use it for amazing diaganal ledge recovery, of course if your aim was off, you would simply fly off the screen and die.

I would like to try it with all direction because then you could shine spark someone flying directly above you with appropriate timing.

The think to make this move not completely broken would be a warm up period similar to the falcon punch, maybe a little less because you die if you miss.

It would basically be totally full of win and fun and hilarious and amazing to play.

Proof of Move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Pknv2QooA
O.o

That has to be...um...that's...well, I just refuse to say something.

Figure it out yourself.

ratts

Smash Apprentice
what? do you not like it? what is bad about it.

sorry, I'm new to this, but I did think about it a lot and thought it would be pretty neat, a lot like ness' recovery.

where did I go wrong/what don't you like?

sorry it is not to your liking :(

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

sorry, I'm new to this, but I did think about it a lot and thought it would be pretty neat, a lot like ness' recovery.

I don't mean to come off as rough. Sorry about that.

Could you make something clear? Is that move? If so, you could try making it a little more detailed.

Baloo

Smash Ace

Maybe he thinks it's a bit overdetaield?

Because it is somewhat good, but you see.....

In MYM, you are expected to make whole movesets, Jab, Dash Attack, Tilts, Smashes, Aerials, Specials, Final Smash, and Throws. Not just one or two moves.

EDIT: @PPL: MORE DETAILED? That thing is longer than most of Warlord's moves.

Jealous Bass

The Jealous Bass of the DCMC joins the Brawl, and he's ready to jam!
"You're gonna be bawlin' your eyes out!"

Backstory
The Jealous Bass is the boss of Chapter 4 in the game Mother 3. He is a wooden bass who was stuck in an attic when a better bass was bought. He takes out his frustration on anyone who enters the attic. He is also helped by his cohorts, the Gently Weeping Guitar and the Beaten Drum.

The Twist

The Jealous Bass has it's two friends, the Gently Weeping Guitar and the Beaten Drum to help him. If they are Koed, he looses power.

Each of his allies has a different health bar, which are shown next to his main health bar. If they are Koed, he can't get them back until eh dies. So, you'll probably want to protect you're allies. They are like Nana, if you're desynched they'll be controlled by a level 1 CPU until they return to you.

Many of his attacks have types, Full band, one member Koed, and alone.

Stats

Size: 9/10
The Jealous Bass is pretty big, nearly the biggest in the game.

Weight: 9/10

That size pays off, he's very heavy. The guitar is about 6/10, and the drum is 3.5/10.

Walk: 3/10
Really slow, he hovers forward a few pixels above the ground, while the Beaten Drum walks a bit faster than you and the Weeping Guitar a bit slower. But, the difference isn't enough to cause any trouble.

Run: 4/10
The Guitar and Bass are left behind as the Beaten Drum runs forward at a 7/10 run. This leads to an interesting dash attack. When the Guitar is Koed, however, the Bass keeps up with the Drum, and they both go about 5.5/10

Traction: 5/10

Pretty neutral, not to good or to bad.

Power: 8/10
Hes' pretty powerful, with or without allies.

Attack Speed: 5/10

This really depends on who's with him, it can be anywhere from 1/10 to 10/10.

Range: 8/10

This is good when he has one or two allies, but alone it drops to 4/10.

Priority: 6/10
Average, not very spectacular but not terrible.

First Jump: 7/10

This jump isn't bad. All of the instruments have the same hight of jump.

Second Jump: 4/10
The drum goes a bit higher on this one.

Recovery: 6/10
Not bad.

Fall Speed: 5/10
Standard falling speed.

No crouch.

Hover: Yes
Crawl: No
Wall jump: No
Wall cling: No
Glide: No

Animations

Standard Pose:

The instruments all float around, and the bass sneers occasionally..

Idle Pose:

Whatever instruments are left spin around.

Walking:
They float forward and the drum walks a bit ahead.

Running:

Same as the walk.

Dashing:
Same as the walk, but the bass and guitar lean forwards a bit.

First Jump:
They float up higher, and the drum just jumps up.

Second Jump:

The guitar and bass spin upward,s while the drum does a jump like Lucas and Ness.

Shield:
The instruments huddle close together.

Spot Dodge:
They spin.

Roll:
They do a somersault forwards, except the drum. He gets on his side and rolls forward, which takes a bit longer than the others do.

Air Dodge:
They just spin, not very exciting.

Asleep:

They lean against each other, but if one is missing they fall on the ground, making lag.

Dizzy:

They looks dizzy, spinning and falling over.

Attacks

Jab – Head Slam / Instrument Swing / Lightning Strike

When alone, the Bass swings forward his head, doing 7 damage and medium knockback to anyone it hits. This has medium lag and pretty low range, but excellent priority. This is a really boring attack. There isn't anything special about it.

If one instrument is left, he uses Psi to pick them up and throw them forward. This does 5 damage, and low knockback, but has low lag and high range, as well as a 70% chance of causing the opponent to trip. It also has pretty good priority. You'll want to use this against approaching enemies. If this is used on a ledge, you may risk losing the other instrument. It also leaves you unprotected form behind.

If all band members are present, they cluster together, and then shoot a beam of lightning forward, which goes right off to the endzone. This does very high damage, 14, but no knockback. It also has terrible priority, huge lag, and all it has going for it besides damage is range. It has some hitstun, but not enough to matter.

Dash Attack – Butt Butt / Roll / Weep

If only the bass is left, he does a butt butt. Literally, he butts with his butt area. This does 8 damage, and high knockback, but has huge ending lag and low range. It has mediocre priority.

If only the guitar is left, he weeps forward, sending out a flood of tears from his top. This is a lot like Water Gun and F.L.U.D.D. It does only 1 damage, and has great range though, so it is a bit different. It goes until it this a ledge, in which case it falls down. This is an excellent edge guarder, but is useless for damage racking or knockback.

If only the drum is left or if all three are present, the drum rolls forward, doing multiple 2 damage hits to anyone it hits. This goes on forever, or until you press A again. Be careful, because if you don't hit A, he'll SD off the stage. This does low knockback, and has pretty low lag.

F Tilt – None

The dash and the walk are barely different, in fact, they're just different speeds of the same exact thing. So, there is no F Tilt, he just does his dash attacks.
U Tilt – Spin / Clap / Short Circuit
If the bass is alone, then this attack is a simple spin. He jumps up, spinning while he does so, doing three 3 damage hits. This has high ending lag, but good range and pretty good priority. However, it does low knockback, so due to the high lag it is highly publishable.

The other two are randomly selected if both the guitar and the drum are there, and if only one is there, well, it's attack is obviously done. If the drum is chosen, he jumps into the air, while two drumsticks shoot out of his top. They clap together, doing 6 damage and high knockback to anyone they touch. They have low priority, medium lag, and low range.

If the guitar is chosen, then the top of it explodes, meaning huge lag, but also huge knockback and damage, 16. this has medium range, and okay priority, but it has really bad ending lag, 3 seconds! Use it as a KO move, and nothing else.

D Tilt – Hypnosis

This has only one form. This is basically like Sing, the Bass spins around, and anyone hit by the purple ring emitted is put to sleep. No knockback, no damage, and no priority. It has good range and high lag as well. Use this in FFA if people are ganging up on you. This is better than sing, but has much more lag.

Smashes
F Smash – Arachnid!!!! / Jam
Each of the Jealous Bass's Smashes have two forms, one is different for each and one is a Jam. The Jam is the same as the Neutral B, but in whatever direction the smash is for, forward being forward, up being up ,and down being both sides.

Anyways, Arachnid. An Arachnid shoots out of the Jealous Bass's center, and crawls forward. If it hits anyone, it jumps onto them and starts weaving a web around them. This takes 3 seconds. It's like a grab, you can button mash out, but it is harder at higher percents. If you remain in the spiders grasp for the full 3 seconds, you're stunned for a full 5 seconds. This means that you can follow up with any number of powerful attacks, like Jam. This has low lag, and great range, but the spider is easy to KO.

U Smash – Elder Batty / Jam

This smash's jam is angled upwards.

The other version is the Elder Batty. An Elder Batty appears over the Bass's head, and then flies upwards, and anyone it hits is spiked and receives 13-17 damage. This has very low lag, but the bat is very easy to KO. It can be steered, just like PK Freeze, Flash, and Thunder, but pressing A will make you let go, and the bat will fly off in a random direction. It is even harder to control then PK Flash. This is a good gimping move despite being hard to control though, and is good against slow recoverers like Pit and Jigglypuff.

D Smash – Greedier Mouse / Jam
This Jam is angled in both directions, but has less range in both directions then the F Smash.

The other version is the Greedier Mouse. A greedier mouse jumps out of thin air in front of the Bass and crawls forward. If it touches someone, it tries to eat them. If he does manage to eat them without being Koed, and it is very easy to KO him, then the opponent receives a whooping 30 damage! However, they get no knockback, and this attack has very high lag. This is good against shields, he can eat through them, although he can't eat the opponent once they've done it.

Aerials​

Nair – Combo / Drum Spin / String Slap
If all of the instruments are present or only the Bass is alive, they will use Combo. The Bass attacks firs,t and then you have to press A to the beat of the background music. The first hit does 12 damage, and the others do 2. This is harder on some songs, obviously, so the down taunt is actually useful for this attack, and is the Down B for the Drum. The combo looks like the bass hitting over and over with his head, and both the opponent and the bass hover while doing this.

If the drum and the bass are left, then you use Drum Spin. This makes the Drum spin around with his legs and drumsticks sticking out, doing 4 2 damage hits. This is good for edge guarding, because it hits on all sides and spikes on the final hit if you time it right. This has low lag, but not very good range.

If the guitar and the bass are left, then you use string slap. This is exactly the same as Drum Spin, but uses the top and bottom of the Guitar and the string instead, each hit does 3 damage instead, and has no spike.

Fair – Drum Stick / Instrument Toss / Trumpet
If the Bass is alone, a trumpet appears at his lips. He blows, and several musical notes shoot out. If the musical notes touch anyone, the receive 10 damage. The notes have medium range, and are not projectiles. This has high lag, but tons of hitstun.

If you have everyone or only the drum and bass, you use Drum Stick. The drum jumps forward, and smacks with the sticks. This propels the opponent behind you, so you can combo with this attack, since the Bair is the same as the Fair. This does 3 damage, but the combo makes up for that. This has high range and low knockback, but low lag.

And if only the guitar and bass are left, then he uses Instrument Toss. He throws the guitar forward, doing 11 damage and high knockback ,but ending up with absolutely horrible lag. This also has good range, and is a good KO move.

Bair – Drum Stick / Off Key Attack

If only the bass and the drum are left, he uses a reverse version of the Fair. If he's alone, has a full band, or only has the guitar, he uses an Off Key Music Attack. This makes his strings twang, making a musical note appear. If anyone touches it, they enter helpless mode and receive 9 damage. This is good for gimping. The note takes up about half of the bass's body, so it has okay range. It also has bad lag, so only use this if you need it.

Uair – Magypsies Mode
What? The only Magypsy possibly associated with the Jealous Bass is Doria, and that's just because her, or his, or it's, needle is near the DCMC club. What is this? See, each of the Magypsies names come form one of the modes of music, the Ionian mode, the Phrygian Mode, the Mixolydian Mode, etc. When the Jealous Bass uses this, the first few notes of the Magypsy Theme plays, but it is in a random mode, Aeolian, Dorian, Lydian, Phrygian, Mixolydian, Ionian, or Locrian. I don't know anything about music, so if that is impossible, please tell me. Anyways, depending on which mode it is in, something different happens.

Aeolian: An Osohe Ghost appears, and attacks the nearest opponent by pouring wine on them. This has a 50% chance of inflicting the dizzy effect, and a 50% chance of causing nothing at all.

Dorian: The Ultimate Chimera appears in the center of the stage, and disappears after two seconds. This sounds really powerful and broken, but the UC is very slow ,as you would know if you've played on New Pork City.

Lydian: The nearest opponent as a 50% chance of getting the Freeze effect.

Phrygian: A rock falls from the sky, doing 25 damage and low knockback to anyone it hits. This isn't that broken though, because it falls randomly, so it can completely miss the opponent.

Mixolydian – The opponent's controls are reversed for three seconds 50% of the time.

Ionian – A pickle appears, and everyone rushes to eat it, causing high lag for the opponents.

Locrian – Spoiler Alert: Ten bananas fall from the sky in random areas, and anyone who touches them slips.

As you can see, this is a risk move. Use it only if you are at low percents, higher ones make this too risky. However, when this does work it's exceptional. This has high lag on both ends, starting and ending. This propels you upwards a bit too. But back to the beginning, what does the Jealous Bass have to do with Magypsies? See, he has nothing to do with them, but a lot to do with music, and the musical modes are somewhat musical, wouldn't you say?

Dair – Marching Band
If all of the band members are there, they use Marching Band. This is basically a stall then fall, but it's a bit more then just that. This has two whole seconds of start up lag, which is brutally long, but has a magnificent reward. During those two seconds, the band gets in order; the drum first, then guitar, and then the bass. Then they fall, all while drumming or twanging. Getting hit by three falling instruments is not fun. The opponent receives a whooping 45 damage! However, when you land you have 3 whole seconds of ending lag. This s very risky, but pays off if you hit. The knockback is horizontal, and is quite powerful. Also, this can be canceled by pressing A again, so if you do it by accident, don't worry. If only two of the instruments are left, then only those two do it, and if only the bass is left, then only he does it. If two are left it's 30 damage instead, and 20 with only the bass.

Specials

Neutral B – Jam Session
This is a very good attack. The instruments all form a circle, and then the Bass swings himself. If he hits someone, then they are smashed into the guitar. Then the guitar smashes them to the drum, who gives them back to the bass, who pushes them away and then gets a large amount of ending lag. So, basically, this is a four hit combo, and each hit is 10 damage. In the smashes, each hit is 5-7 damage instead. This does very low knockback, but has a very large amount of ending and starting lag. Use this to rack up damage, it's exceptional. If the opponent is dizzy from Aeolia's Mode, then use this. Basically, use this any time the opponent is stuck. This has great range and priority, but low hitstun. If only two instruments are left, then this only has three hits, and if only the bass is left he does a solo jam session with 2 hits.

Side B – Musical Frustration

The Jealous Bass isn't happy the way he is. He was once the bass of the DCMC, but was stuck in the attic after a better bass was bought. Now he envies the other bass, and all the other instruments used by the famous band, and he takes out his frustration on anyone he comes by. If he uses this, and there is an opponent less then three stage blocks ahead of him, he will play a song, which is different for each character. When they hear their theme song being played, they break out in a display of ego. They put on sunglasses, wave, and act like they're the best thing in the world. This gives them quite a lot of lag, allowing you to follow up with a good KO move.

Mario: Well, what did you expect? The obvious theme, this. Or rather, the first three seconds of it.
Luigi: The first four seconds of this.
Peach: The theme that plays during her final smash.
Bowser: Up to the seventh second of this.
Donkey Kong: Up to second number seven of this.
Diddy Kong: The first six seconds of this.
Wario: First 8 seconds of this.
Yoshi: The 14th second to the 20th second of this.
Link: 9 to 20 of what else but this.
Zelda/Shiek: First ten seconds of this.
Ganondorf: First seven seconds of this.
Toon Link: First seven seconds of this.
Samus/Zero Suit Samus: First nine seconds of this.
Pit: First 4 seconds of this.
Ice Climbers: Their victory theme.
R.O.B.: 0 (Robot)
Kirby: His victory.
Meta Knight: 3 to 9 of this.
King Dedede: 29 to 34 of this.
Olimar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEB98X_gN0U
Fox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTxKmy40WlU&feature=related
Falco: See Fox.
Wolf: See Fox.
Captain Falcon: 3 (How could any chick resist the captain’s manliness? She obviously can’t be faking him out.)
Pikachu: His victory.
Pokemon Trainer: See Pikachu.
Lucario: The first seven seconds of this.
Jigglypuff: The epic part of this. You know, the first six seconds.
Marth: Up to the eighth second of this.
Ike: 2 to 6 of this.
Lucas: Um... So many good ones! I'll go with the Theme of Love, the first 24 seconds. However, in the game, it's sped up so it only takes 12 seconds.
Ness: The first 13 seconds of Pollyanna.
Snake: The first seven seconds of this.
Sonic: The first 9 seconds of this.
Mr. Game & Watch: His victory.
ROB: The first 6 or 7 seconds of this.
Himself: Rock and Roll Spicy, the first 10 seconds.

Up B – Defeat?
The Jealous Bass screams and... dies? He flashes white and disappears, reappearing in the re spawn capsule. WTF? The thing is, this is the best recover,y you can recover from anywhere. But, if you use it more then twice a stock, you really do die! This has medium starting lag, and you don't get the special invisibility you do when you really die. After this, you have to rely of Magypsies Mode for recovery. It does no damage or knockback, but is excellent for recovery. But keep track of how many times you use it, three strikes... and you're out.

Down B – Musical Vibes / Solo / Electric Guitar / Musical Change
If all of your band members are present, they each make three beats or notes of music. Anyone within three blocks in any direction starts playing on an air guitar for as long as you do this move. This is only really good in teams, or if you're really close to the opponent. This does on damage, and has a bit of starting lag.

If the bass only is left, then he tries to do it on his own. However it only has a 50% success rate.

Electric Guitar happens if only the Bass and Guitar are alive. This is a lot like Pikachu's thunder, but it has a little difference: The thunder doesn't hit the guitar, but strikes in a random area. This has great KO potential, has lot's of hitstun, does 20 damage, but hardly ever hits. It has low lag, and lots of range, but rarely uses that. The thing is, this is a lousy attack because it simply doesn't hit. However, if you're on a small stage, this becomes a lot better.

If the Beaten drum and Jealous Bass are left, the down special does only one thing: It changes them music. That's all. The drum beats on himself with a drumstick, and the music changes. Low lag, and no other effects.

Final Smash – DCMC Concert
At last, the Jealous Bass, Gently Weeping Guitar, and Beaten Drum get what they wanted. The DCMC comes form behind the stage, grabs them, and starts playing. They play Rock And Roll Spicy, which is linked to in the Side B, and this makes the Jealous Bass have lots of self esteem. His attacks do 50% more damage then usual for 30 seconds after the concert. He also gains back any instruments he lost. During the concert, the other opponents stop fighting and watch, and a bunch of characters form Mother 3 appear and watch as well. If Kumatora is one of the opponents, she will become Violet for a while, and if another Jealous Bass is in the same fight, he'll sneer at you.

Grab and Throws

Grab – Arachnid!!!!
The Arachnid!!!! comes back out, and using his thread, pulls the opponent in. This is long ranged, and can be used as a tether, but does no damage as a tether.

Pummel – Bite

The arachnid bites, doing 3 damage. This has high lag. There isn't ever anything to say about pummels, they're usually hideously boring, and this is no exception.

F Throw – Arachnophobia

The opponent is evidently afraid of spiders. The spider bites at the air a few times, and that really scares the enemy. He breaks free of the web and runs as fast as he can. They are controlled by a CPU for 2 seconds, and during that time you also control the spider. If you can, scare the opponent off the edge, if not, at least you did 8 damage.

B Throw - Arachnophobia?!?
Ha! These guys aren't little girls? Who's afraid of a little spider? The opponent steps on the spider, but it isn't just a little spider! It's a big one, and it has lots and lots of iky insides. The opponent slips on them. This does no damage, it just trips the opponent. Follow up with a good attack when you get the chance!

U Throw – Dinner
Elder Batty's eat Arachnids!!!! for dinner! An Elder Batty swoops down form the sky and pulls up the Arachnid, pulling the opponent with him! The opponent dangles from a thread, and then, right before the end zone, the thread snaps, and they fall. They get the pitfall effect when they land, but no other effects, like damage. This has Basic the same effect as the back throw, and is equally funny.

D Throw – Poisonous Fangs
The spider bites with his poisonous fangs, and then disappears. This does no damage or knockback, but it does inflict the flower effect. The flower effect doesn't last very long, whoever, usually only long enough to rack up about 16 damage.

Extras
Forward Taunt – A Great Person's Theme
The Bass plays a few notes of Porky's theme.

Up Taunt - Wrath
The Jealous Bass says” Grr...” and angrily looks at the screen.

Down Taunt - Beat
This only works if the Drum is present. The beat of the song becomes much more evident for 20 seconds. If the drum has been Koed, then you do one of the other taunts.

Victory #1 - DCMC
The DCMC is giving a concert, using all three of the poor instruments.

Victory #2 - Angry
The DCMC are giving a concert, but they are not using the Jealous Bass or his cohorts. They sneer at the DCMC, occasionally playing a short tune.

Victory #3 - In The Attic
The Greedier Mouse, Elder Batty and Arachnid!!!! are scurrying and flying around the instruments, squeaking.

Loss - Even More Anger
The three outcast instruments have always been neglected and defeated, and it's happened just one to many times. The Bass goes on a rampage, killing everyone else. When he realizes he's the only one left, he smiles and plays his own victory theme. He only does this once the winners have done their victory.

Symbol

The Earthbound Earth.

Entrance

He comes out of a trapdoor in the ground, and his cohorts fly in for opposite sides.

Crowd Cheer

"Dee See Emm See!" Says the crowd, and the Bass yells "NO!"

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets a bass top sticking out of the top of his head, and two mini Kirby's who have a guitar and a drum on their heads.

Victory Theme

The first twelve seconds of this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndY3sNdTzjM&feature=related

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Maybe he thinks it's a bit overdetaield?

Because it is somewhat good, but you see.....

In MYM, you are expected to make whole movesets, Jab, Dash Attack, Tilts, Smashes, Aerials, Specials, Final Smash, and Throws. Not just one or two moves.
Thank you, Baloo. That's what I was aiming for, but I couldn't phrase it correctly.

Also, a "Die if miss" move isn't exactly practical. That move would have to be fixed.

EDIT: I was confused. Sorry.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey hey SGC was an amazing moveset; I have no idea what you are talking about. The attacks were beautifully made.;)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Interesting idea, but... I think this would rather fit into the SSB4 thread. Make Your Move is actually a contest dedicated for creating full movesets for characters, not single moves (unlike the name suggests).

ratts

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: I was already redescribing it before I saw all your posts, I will move it to the SSB4, thanks for your advice guys :D

emergency

Smash Journeyman
I believe what Ratts was saying somewhat goes into the SSB4 disscussion. It is a cool concept for Samus.

But, Make Your Move is a contest, for creating full sets for characters.

Heh. I stopped reading Arthur for my sanity. Rool. Rool's Rool was freakin' AWESOME~~. Yus!

The magic of this contest is starting off really high. This is going to be another great contest, doods.

Edit: Spade is 2fast.

Edit2: Ratts, You've only given one move, :bee:. It does clear it up that move is a Back Special. But if you are submitting a set, it requires much more. :p

I understand that you are adding to what Samus can do. But the idea fits more in the SSB4 disccusion.

Edit3: Have fun with your idea, Ratts! Farewell dood!

Edit4: Lol Kris, Didn't we already go over no spam? Like...No 1Liners?

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ooh. Seems interesting. But Spade is right, it really should be in the SSB4 thread. Unless that's a preview of a Samus moveset you're making.

@MW: When will you post the amazing moveset known as Missingno? It was great. POST IT NAO FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!!!!!!11111one!!!1111eleven11!!!

BTW, @ the movesets made so far:

K Rool: Good. I like it. Not as good as some of yours, but good. Yeah.

Golbez: Best moveset in MYM5 so far? Yeah.

Elric: One word: NEUTRAL B. Well, that's two words, but same thing. NEUTRAL B = Win.

Waluigi: You have much yet to learn, young grasshopper. But OK.

Waluigi Preview: :bee:

Disaster: Good, 2nd best so far. Yeah.

Arthur: MUCHO LOLO

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I've read through all the movesets so far, and I have to say that Golbez and Disaster are looking the best so far. I have really enjoyed all the others though, and this contest seems to be off to a greater start than the previous one, which was pretty fantasitc. Well done guys :bee:

I have decicded to add Ripper Roo into my signature, (which you can't see.....) as I have started work on him, but that is not to say I will ever complete him- as there's a good chance I won't. However, I will work on him whenever I can, and I hope everyone will enjoy my final submission in the Make Your Move contest :).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Kris:
Drop the unnecessary spammy one liners. This is a verbal warning. If you continue your spam, you WILL have to face the consequences. Keep in mind that the moderation is watching us now with a closer look.

PPL:
The same for you. I cannot really see a new leaf if you plainly continue what you did in MYM4 - having almost every second post on the page.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, well! Plenty of new stuff already!

Golbez: Having now read it, despite my unfamiliarity (that doesn't sound right...) with the character, it's a pretty awesome moveset. Crazy-good attacks, with an interesting playstyle.

Of course, it does sort of suffer from a little problem I like to call Magic Syndrome.

The way I see it, if one makes a moveset for a character with access to magic, one can basically justify absolutely any conceivable attack as being possible due to magic. It results in some incredibly interesting attacks, yes, but to me, reading a ton of outrageous "magical" moves is almost as draining as reading a bunch of generic ones. I had this problem with Magikoopa, saw it sort of taking over with Jafar, and it's pretty much the only reason I'm not making Alakazam.

Golbez doesn't have too much of it, since he focuses on darkness, but it's a little issue I've observed that I figure is going to get more and more common. Anyway, it's just something that bothers me personally, so if I'm rambling and out of touch, feel free to ignore me. :bee:

TWIL's anime dude: Haven't read yet. Will do so promptly.

Disaster: Interesting set, froggy. The giant fonts used for attack names and headers are totally different from most formatting schemes. They sort of work. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I make a heavyweight/giant set. Anyway, will read in greater detail.

Arthur: And lulz were had by all. Although, as I think everyone knows by now, I'm no YTP fan, I'll still read and comment soon. Just 'cause it's Arthur. *tries to remember theme song*

*bides time*

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Yay for MYM5!!! *Throws confetti happily about*

And we already have serveral serious contenders...nice, very nice. The only ones I've read so far are K.Rool and Golbez. Fantastic work, both of you; although I didn't expect any less, really. BTW, I refuse to read the Arthur sets. I hate YTP sets with a passion, so...yeah. No offense towards YOU, Kupa, it's just I'm not fond of joke characters, whether the set is a joke or not.

...Gosh, this contest is gonna be so difficult. Somehow I think that all the movesets are gonna be around that caliber.

Link-up Space (And Mia) are coming soon. ^_^

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
That's why I used the giant 6/7 sized fonts, as my sets, admittidley, are huge walls, each move. It was like a giant blur scrolling down my sets in the last MYM, so to ease the eyes just a bit more, massive font is used to seperate the move and it's descrpitions... they sort off work? Well, you are a pro organiser, while my sets... isn't so much. All I got to say that it's a step up from my last sets - organisation wise!

Thanks for the comments people :)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Looks like we are off to a nice start.

I'll have to read K. Rool, Golbez, and especially Edward Elric in good time. They all appear to be interesting sets, especially the last one from what I've skimmed.

My plans:

Definites:

Roy Mustang (The Flame Alchemist)- Fullmetal Alchemist

Klarrann- Ninety Nine Nights

Gwen- Guild Wars

Chiki or Nagi (basically an older Chiki) or Nasir or Ninian (haven't yet decided)- Fire Emblem (dragons)

Rita Mordio- Tales Of Vesperia

Mystery Character- ???

Possible:

Richard Saladin- Original Character
(A man divided between worlds of the Christian crusaders and the Islamic sarassins.)

Fairy Leviathan- Megaman Zero

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
AEOLOUS'S LINK-UP SPACE

Completed Movesets

Madarame Ikkaku (Bleach)

Planned Movesets

Lictor (Warhammer 40K)

Kite (.Hack)

Original Character

On another note, If anyone would be interested in making some sig buttons for me, PM me and I'll get you some pictures.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Alright. I'm almost done with the moveset for the goos from World of Goo, and I'll probably post it tomorrow.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Oh, cool. This might become a link up space, should I decide to finally realize a couple plans I have.

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

The manipulative gunslinger Revolver Ocelot has made his entrance!

(History) FOXHOUND Personel File: Revolver Ocelot:​

***(MASSIVE Spoilers for the Metal Gear Solid series follow, you have been warned. I'm leaving Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots out because there are still MGS fans who haven't played it. Paraphrased from Wikipedia's article on Revolver Ocelot, and the second to last paragraph was taken from there nearly word for word. Credit goes to the contributers of the article and Wikipedia on the whole.)***

Revolver Ocelot, also known as "Shalashaska" and whose real name is Adamska, has a lengthy military career. Fourty years before Solid Snake's struggle on Shadow Moses island, Revolver Ocelot (Who was known as simply Ocelot at that point) was a GRU Major working under Colonel Volgin and leader of his own "Ocelot unit" within Spetsnaz. He first gained his preferences for revolvers after his initial encounter with Naked Snake, who suggested them after he noted Ocelot's tendancy to absorb recoil using his elbow was a technique more suited for them. During this time he gained his affection for the 'art' of torture, believing it to be the ultimate form of expression.

The end of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, the prequel to the Metal Gear series, reveals him to be a triple agent working for the KGB under the codename "Adam", and under the direct orders of the DCI as well. He is shown time and again to be skilled at deception during the series. 40 Years later, he and Solid Snake have their first encounter. Snake finds one of the two hostages he's been ordered to rescue, Kennith Baker, restrained to a pillar in a hidden room with C4 rigged to explode should anyone try to free him. Ocelot put up a strong resistance, bouncing bullets off of walls and around any cover Snake took.

The end of the battle saw Ocelot losing his right arm to the blade of the island's other intruder, a cybernetic ninja. After retrieving his gun, he retreated and was not seen again until Snake was captured by Sniper Wolf. He tortured Snake using an electric restraining device, and before Snake escaped, planted a bomb in his belongings. Snake noticed the bomb and threw it away, remarking that he would get Occelot for what he did. Eventually, Revolver Ocelot was the last surviving member of FOXHOUND, and was revealed to be working under Solidus, the third of the Les Enfants Terribles project that gave birth to Solid Snake and Liquid Snake, and the US President at the time. Not only that, but he had the last remaining blueprints to Metal Gear REX, which he sold/spread copies of to every government and shady organization in sight.

Before Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, he gained a new surgically attached right arm that belonged to his former boss, Liquid Snake. This caused Revolver Ocelot to develope a dormant personality in which Liquid's persona takes over Ocelot's mind during certain moments, usually when Solid Snake is present. In MGS2 he is under the employ of his old friend Sergei Gurlukovich during the introductory Tanker Chapter, but ends up betraying him and his mercenaries by hijacking Metal Gear RAY, created by the navy. He then forms part of the terrorist group "Sons of Liberty" later in the game with Solidus Snake, and betrays him as well, revealing his allegiance with the Patriots, a shadow orginization behind a great consperacy. By the end of the game, Ocelot is taken over by Liquid and escapes once again, this time with the Metal Gear RAY prototype.

Ocelot is, in many ways, one of the most important characters in the series. He is connected to all four Snakes. He worked as a minion under both Liquid and Solidus, was a friendly rival with Naked Snake, and is a major antagonist to Solid Snake.

***(MASSIVE Spoilers for the Metal Gear Solid series are above, you have been warned. I'm leaving Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots out because there are still MGS fans who haven't played it. Paraphrased from Wikipedia's article on Revolver Ocelot, and the second to last paragraph was taken from there nearly word for word. Credit goes to the contributers of the article and Wikipedia on the whole.)***

(Base Abilities) Ability Debriefing:​

Size:
Tall. He's about the same size as Snake.

Weight:
Middle Weight. More then Mario, but not by much.

Walking Speed:
Slow. Feeling no need to push himself, Ocelot walks with a smug demeaner.

Running Speed:
Good. Ocelot is amazingly fit for a man in his 60's and is even able to keep up with some of the lightweights.

Traction:
Very high. He can nearly turn on a dime and rarely trips.

Power:
Below Average. Despite his experience, he's a lightweight when it comes to raw strength. Still, he has a few attacks that pack a wallop.

Attack Speed:
Fast. Ocelot's speed covers for his weak attacks, allowing him to rack up the damage quicker then most. He does have some laggy attacks, but for the most part he's got good speed for a middle weight.

Range (Melee Attacks):
Average. Ocelot has perfecly average reach when it comes to melee.

Range (Distance Attacks):
Amazing. Ocelot can keep his enemy at bay for a long time with traps, tricks, and many projectiles. Definately his selling point.

Priority:
Average. Ocelot's moves vary from high to awful priority.

First Jump:
Below average. He only gains altitude equal to 1.2x Kirby's height.

Second Jump:
Average. Exactly twice the height of his first jump.

Fall Speed:
Fast. He falls at the same speed Captain Falcon does.

Landing Lag:
Bad. Ocelot takes 0.6 seconds to get up after landing upright and a full second if he doesn't.

Crouch:
Fast. He slides his left leg back and bends his right leg in front of him. He can go down and get back up very quickly, but he's somewhat high off the ground for a crouch.

Crawl:
Average. he presses himself flat to the floor, pulling himself forward with his arms commando style. He moves at an average speed and it makes him hard to hit.

Wall Jump: None
Wall Cling: None
Gliding: None
Hover: None

(Stances) Fitness Evaluation:
Basic pose:

He stands with a minor slouch, knees bent. His arms are to his sides with guns in hand. (Draw!)

Idle pose:
He stands upright, checking the ammo in his gun. (He didn't live as long as he did by being reckless.)

Walking:
A liesurely walk forwards, His arms at his sides as he twirls his revolvers idlely. (The show's about to start.)

Running:
He leans forward, swinging his arms slightly as he moves. (His plans are now in action.)

Dashing:
He charges ahead, leaning and swinging his arms more noticably then before. (He's still in good shape.)

Jump 1:
Ocelot squats slightly before leaping upwards, his legs and arms down and his head tilted upwards slightly. (Nothing special.)

Jump 2:
Ocelot performs a midair apin, legs down and arms out to his sides, somehow gaining altitude. (Showoff.)

Shield:
Black. Revolver bends his knees, places his right leg behind himself, and extends his arms to his sides, ready to grapple with anyone that approaches. (Give me your best shot!)

Ledge Balancing:
Ocelot keeps both arms strait out to his sides and both feet on the ledge. His right arm twitches while he sways lightly. (Liquid! Not now you twit!)

Swimming:
He breaststrokes his way forwards, legs behind him as he swims. (Basic training 101.)

Drowning:
He flails his arms about, sinking. (You wouldn't leave an old man to die, would you?!)

Sidestep:
He casually steps into the background, placing his hands behind his back. (What're you aiming at?)

Forwards Roll:
He dives forward and tumbles in a way similar to Snake's dashing attack. (Take cover!)

Backwards Roll:
He falls backwards and rolls a foot before uncurling his frame and landing on his feet. He rubs the base of his spine for a second if he's left to idle immediatly after completing the motion. (Come on, give an old man a break!)

Falling:
He stretches his arms to his sides and has his right foot down further then his left. His coat billows behind him like a cape as he falls. (If you're going to make an entrance, do it with style!)

Landing:
Ocelot absorbs the impact of his fall by sliding his right leg back as he lands as he leans forward and puts his left leg and left fist on the ground. (Perfect tens!)

Trip:
Ocelot puts the ball of his foot down and slips, falling flat on his face. He pushes himself up, looking completely mortified. (Sakurai!!! (Sakurai: *Laughs*))

Flinch:
Revolver's torso pulls back and he bows slightly, as if punched in the gut. He instinctively moves his arms go out to his sides in a grappeling stance. (*Censored*!)

Air Dodge:
He vanishes using his Stealth Camo unit, reappearing shortly afterwards. (Miss me?)

Sleeping:
He collapses forward, landing on his side and facing the screen. His hands hold on to his revolvers, one of which he lays his head on like a pillow. (A catnap can't hurt.)

Dizzy:
He stumbles back and forth, his arms to his sides as he searches for something he can balance on. His face contorts in frustration and his eyes are squeezed shut. (Gah! Sonuva-!)

(Basic moves) Close Quarters Combat:
A/AA/AAA - Colt Clobber:

Ocelot throws a right hook for 3% damage, swings his arm back to catch his opponent upside their head with the butt of his colt single action for 5% damage, then rapidly pistol whips them for 2% every time the A button is pressed afterwards, dealing knockback similar to Link's A/AA/AAA. It has decent reach and is fairly quick.

Foward A - Side Spike:
Ocelot extends his leg in a kick, his spur at the tip. The sweet spot is the very tip of the spur, making it easy to sweet spot like Zelda's Neutral Air. Does 3% and pitiful knockback, while the sweetspot does 8% and mild knockback. Low priority, sweetspoted or not.

Up A - Feline Swat:
Ocelot sticks his arm out in front of himself, revolver in it's grasp, then swings his arm up over his head, shooting a bullet as he starts his swing, another as his gun points diagonally upwards, and one as he's pointing strait up. The swing itself does 2% damage to anyone close, while the bullets do 4% damage. This move takes 0.8 seconds to complete. The bullets last 1 second each and move at the speed of Wolf's blaster shots. Low priority and pathetic knockback.

Down A - Cover Up:
Ocelot takes off his coat and flings it forward. If the coat lands on an enemy, they'll have to mash A and/or B before they can attack again, usually taking 2 seconds to do so. If Ocelot hits them before they remove the coat, it is instantly removed. Does no damage and the opponent can still jump, move, dodge, and shield, but convieniant against a foe you can't shake. It has a 0.4 second starting lag, and the coat disappears the moment it falls off the enemy or comes in contact with the ground.

If used while his coat is gone, Ocelot reaches behind himself and pulls out a new coat for himself, taking a full second to put it on. He can still move, jump, etc. during this time but can't attack until he has it on. Any moves that require him to reach into his coat while it's on an opponent will have him reach into his white undershirt instead.

Dashing Attack - Rushing Liquid:
Ocelot pauses for 0.5 seconds before he nearly doubles his speed, lowering his head like a battering ram and charging. He continues running until he hits a wall, a ledge, an opponent, or 2 seconds pass. If he doesn't hit something, he'll pause to catch his breath and grip his right arm tightly, taking a second to recover. Does 10% damage and medium knockback.

Ledge Attack (Under 100%) Spur Slice:
Ocelot rolls onto the platform about three paces of distance, extending his leg upwards as he start then swinging it down as he rolls. Does 5% damage with low knockback if it hits.

Ledge Attack (Over 100%) Revolver Retaliation:
Ocelot struggles to get himself up, taking a 0.7 seconds starting delay to do so. Once he's back on he yanks out his revolver shoots directly forward, the bullet flaying low to the ground and ricocheting randomly off the next surface it comes in contact with. Does 7% damage if it conects. The bullet moves quickly and lasts 3 seconds, until it goes off stage, or until it hits an opponent.

Standup Attack (Lying facedown) Cat's Grace:
Ocelot backflips off the ground and lands on his feet two paces back. His legs extend outwards as he flips, hitting those nearby with his spurs. Does 4% damage and moderate knockback.

Standup Attack (Lying faceup) Not Nice:
Ocelot sits up and thrusts his fist forwards, hitting his opponent in whatever area is eye level with him. The sudden strike will do only 3% damage, but above average hitstun and priority.

(Smashes) Codename: Smash:
Forward Smash - Demolition:

As Ocelot charges this attack, he pulls out a small brick of C4, and starts putting down bits of it on the ground or ledge next to him as the move is held. When the button is released or when he used up the whole brick (2 seconds), Ocelot returns to a standing position and dusts his hand off if he used the whole block, otherwise he pockets the rest. He continues fighting like normal, but the next time he uses this smash, he pulls out a remote and detonates the C4 with a 0.4 second starting lag. He can't use this move in the air.

The damage and blast radius of the C4 depend on how much was placed down. The minimum amount has an explosion the size of the Heart Container item, and does 8% damage. The maximum amount covers an area 2.5x the size that a bomb-omb does, and hits for 20%. No matter how much was used, it has a high knockback. The C4 will not detonate until Ocelot uses his forward smash again. It disappears if Ocelot is KOed. The explosion can harm Ocelot if he's not careful.

Up Smash - Guns of the Patriots
Ocelot makes a gun shape with his right hand and points it to his head as this move charges. When the A button is released, he'll say 'bang', and a pulse of electricity will surround him. By using the "Guns of the Patriots" system from Metal Gear Solid 4, all foes within two Custom Stage Builder Blocks will be stuned for 0.5 seconds + the time spent charging. Has 0.8 seconds of ending lag, and does no damage or knockback. The pulse will hit foes on the other side of solid walls.

Down Smash - Double Shootout:
When charging, Ocelot squats and puts his guns in their holsters, arms ready to draw them out. When he attacks he stands tall and shoots diagonally downwards to each side, the bullets bouncing off the ground and upwards at 67 degree angles. Does a maximum of 12% damage if it hits. The bullets move quickly and last 5 seconds, until they go off stage, or until they hit an opponent.

(Aerials) Aerial Improvision:
Neutral A - Reflect Swing:

Ocelot swings forward with a left jab, while his right reaches into his coat. The jab has low knockback, and does only 4% damage with the same reach as his A/AA/AAA move. The power of this move, however, comes from what's hidden in his coat.

Thanks to the device Fortune used during Metal Gear Solid 2, for the next 2 seconds any projectile that enters arm's reach of Ocelot will suddenly change direction in a random 90 degree angle. (Straight up or down if it comes from his side, to his left or right if it comes from above or below, and diagonally if it comes in diagonally.) The secondary effect does no damage and has a starting lag of 0.3 seconds, and does not deflect controlled projectiles like Zelda's Neutral B or Snake's Forward B.

]Forward A - Quickdraw:
Ocelot resorts to his revolver again, firing a strait shot forward doing 2% damage and no knockback, but has no starting or ending lag. Very low priority, and since holding forward pushes him towards the opponent, spaming this attack leaves Ocelot open to retaliation.

Backwards A - Cat Kick:
Ocelot half turns in mid air, puts his right leg strait down (left if he's facing left), then swings it behind himself as hard as he can. Inflicts 8% and above-average knockback, sending them upward.

Up A - Boom Shot:
Ocelot tosses a grenade strait up and shoots it. The grenade goes up equal to Ocelot's height before exploding from the shot. It hits an area equal to a Gooey Bomb, doing 8% damage and medium knockback after a starting lag of 0.6 seconds. The grenade will explode at the exact same moment, regardless of if the opponent hits Ocelot before he shoots or not.

Down A - Pounce and Claw:
Ocelot brings up his right leg, taking half a second to do so, then drop kicks whoever is right in front of him or directly below him. The sweetspot of this move is the tip of his spur, at the very end of the attack. His foe takes 6% damage and mild knockback normally, and take 10% and heavy knockback if sweetspoted.[/color]

(Special Moves) Special Operations:
Neutral B - Silver Bullets and Greased Chambers:

Ocelot whips out his dual revolvers and fires in the direction the control stick is pointed in, alternating his shots between them and twisting his elbows to absorb the recoil. The bullets can bounce off walls and platforms and travel at a fast rate, If the B button is held, he'll keep shooting until he fires a 12th shot, with a 0.6 second delay inbetween each. Each shot moves at a speed inbetween Fox's and Falco's Neutral Bs.

He'll be unable to use this or any gun related moves until he reloads all the used shots, 0.4 seconds required for each shot and he reloads whenever he's not attacking, being hit, jumping, dodging or falling. Each hit does a meager 2% damage, but has decent knockback and if one connects the hit stun leaves little time to react to the rest. High priority. The bullets move quickly and last 15 seconds, until they go off stage, or until they hit an opponent.

Down B - Ghostly Gunslinger:
Ocelot turns on his stealth camoflage unit, becoming invisible for up to seven seconds. Attacking or getting hit will automatically make him visable, as will pressing Down B again while in use. This move has a 0.5 second start up lag as he reaches into his coat, and a 1 second ending lag when it turns off, sparks appearing as he turns it off.

He is completely invisible, anything that would normally reveal his presence either not reacting (spotlights on Shadow Moses) or temporarily turned off (his shield, the "Player 1" marker, etc.). Ocelot cannot cause damage in any way with this move. This move allows him to get in close for a grab or evade a persistant foe who is dogging his heals

Side B - Snakebite:
Ocelot reaches up his left sleeve, and suddenly swings forward with a taser in his grasp, electrocuting an enemy then placing it back into his sleeve as quickly as he took it out. If he sweetspots an opponent by hitting them just as he draws the taser, they'll be stunned for 2.5 seconds unless they were already stunned when the attack hit. Does 6% damage and minor knockback, 10% if sweetspotted. Low priority, it's non-existant lag being it's only saving grace.

Up B - Liquid Lunge:
Ocelot's right arm twitches violently and his head twirls toward it, visably horrified. He grunts loudly and throws a mightly uppercut, lifting him up 2.5 times the hight of his normal jump and causing strong knockback directly upwards. Inflicts 18% damage, but has a 0.8 second starting lag and gives a clear warning of when it's about to hit, cannot hit any opponents that aren't directly in front of or above Ocelot, and gains no horizontal distance on it's own. It has incredible priority, and after the starting lag it gives Ocelot Super Armor for half a second, the time it takes to reach the peak of his jump.

(Grabs) Torture Techniques:
Grab - CQC Lock:

Ocelot lashes out and wraps his left arm around a target's neck and locks his left leg around one of their's, restraining them. If he's grabing someone of smaller stature like Kirby or Pikachu, he raps both arms around their neck instead.

Grab Attack - Improvised Interrogation:
Ocelot takes out his taser (leaving him with one arm around his opponent's neck if had both on before) and jams it into his victim's side, doing damage as the opposing player mashes the A button to escape the grab like one normally would. Each shock does 1% damage, but has no pause between shocks. Usually does anywhere from 9% to 12% at low damages, and around 18% at higher damages.

Forward Throw - Hold Fire:
Ocelot jams his revolver into his opponent's back and pulls the trigger, the recoil pushing Ocelot back two paces while his victim goes straight forward at medium speed at 75% or lower, and a high speed at higher damage percents. 12% damage.

Backwards Throw - Liquidation:
Revolver takes a suddenly aggresive action, grabing his victim's throat with his right hand, slaming his head into the back of theirs, then rolling backwards, flinging the unfortunate away as he does so. Does 10% with the headbutt, and 8% with high knockback with the throw.

Up Throw - Stylish Shot:
Ocelot flings his quary into the air diagonally upwards from himself, then fires three shots from his revolver at the target. The throw itself does no damage, while each shot that connects does 6%. Each shot lasts 3 seconds.

Down Throw - Memories of the Boss:
Ocelot throws his knee into the opponent's midsection, then, flings his opponent to the ground and slams the spur of his boot into their prone form to add insult to injury. Does around 15% with no knockback, and a 0.4 second ending lag. Damage is inflicted when the opponent makes contact with the ground.

FINAL SMASH: Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray leaps from the distance and lands in the background, releasing a metalic screech. For 15 seconds, Ray will rain missles (one a second) onto the battlefield at random, each doing 10% damage and medium knockback, having an area of effect equal to a Bomb-omb. Whenever an opponent moves next to Ray, it'll release a massive stream of water from it's metal maw with a 0.7 second starting lag, dealing 25% damage and sending the unfortunate flying with immense knockback. These do not harm Ocelot in any way, allowing him to inflict a lot of damage while Ray finishes off his opponents.

Overall Style: Torture Expert.
Ocelot has many ways to rack up damage and set traps, but his medium weight and poor recovery can be exploited. Simple brute force won't work. To win with Ocelot, you need to get in touch with your inner sadist and focus on evading their attacks while whittling away at them. His Side B and his Up Smash are his key moves, paralyzing the opponent so you can make a grab for them or a shiny item, rack up the damage from a better position, or get right next to them and use his Up B to finish them.

His Neutral B is a very powerful recovery gimper against enemies who gain more horizontal distance then verticle, and the best damage dealer Ocelot has. However, it's not possible to spam the attack, and using too many shots in a row will deprive him of several of his moves for long time. Learning when to use it and when not to is vital.

His Up B can allow him to ledge guard if done right. Drop down as the opponent gets close and use it to send them flying while getting Ocelot back on the stage. Remember that he can't hit someone with this move if they're not right in front of him or directly above him. It's starting lag makes it useless against alert opponents, so spaming it in hopes of abusing it's large damage will only leave you open to retaliation. The Super Armor it provides makes it an ideal way to avoid a slow attack or projectile.

He's weak at close range, but dominates at long range. Keep the opponent away until you're ready to KO them. Use his Down B ability to sneak up on the opponent or retreat, or even bluff the opponent, then strike when they adjust. You'll need to memorize how fast Ocelot moves and how high he jumps before you can get full use of it. His Down A can give you a free shot at the opponent, or make up for his Down B's starting lag.

Short hopping into his Forward A Air allows him to imitate Fox's Neutral B and deal some quick damage. With no ending lag, he can retreat from an approaching enemy with his Down B or just outrun them if it's a slower character, but using it moves you towards the enemy and with such low priority almost any attack will go through it.

Ocelot's Up A, Down Smash, Up A Air, Neutral B and Up B are excellent against an elavated foe. Keep your feet on the ground when dealing with an opponent who likes to be up high. His projectiles have the longest duration in the game. If angled right, they can block a small corridor, leaving the opponent to choose between leaving Revolver to his own devices, or to take the hit and go after him. His Forward Smash can serve the same purpose.

While he can rack up the damage and range dance very well, all but one of his KO moves require him to get close, and most are unreliable unless you stun the opponent first. Assist Trophies, Bomb Ombs and other dangerous items are Ocelot's best bet at KOing his opponents. His Forward Smash is the only option he can use at a distance. It can even gimp the enemy's recovery or force them to keep away, but it's just as unreliable as the other moves.

Battling Ocelot: High Noon
Defeting Ocelot requires two things; watching for the signs he gives out during the starting lag of his power moves, and keeping up the pressure. If you see him making the motions he does before his Up B or Dashing attack, dodge, then hit him with an attack during the time he's vulnerable. If he uses his Down B, keep using dodge rolls, jumps, and attacks that affect a great area. Make him panic, make it hard to move. If you see him planting C4, charge in and attack immediatly.

If he manages to get a decent bit of distance between your character, carefully close in while keeping your finger on the shield button. Practice power shielding, or moves like Mario's cape or Fox's Down B. If Revolver's projectiles aren't working for him, he's in deep trouble. Ocelot's recovery sucks, so he's not hard to KO, especially if your character has a way to gimp recovery. Don't bother with long range attacks of your own. There's no character that can out perform Revolver Ocelot at long range, so bring the fight to him, even if you have to take a hit or two in the process.

(Taunts & Extras)Stylish Moves:
Up Taunt: Ocelot relaxes his stance. He makes "bang" motions with his hands, and says "You're pretty good!"

Side Taunt: Ocelot's right arm spasms wildly. He grunts and panics, grabbing it and even biting it before returning to his normal pose.

Down Taunt: Ocelot removes the bullets from his gun and places them back in one by one, saying "I love to reload during a battle. There's nothing like sliding a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber."

Entrance: The players can hear spurs clinking on the ground. Ocelot's stealth-camo unit shorts out as he calmly walks into his position, twirling his prized guns.

Result Screen Win 1: Ocelot quickly reloads one of his colt single actions and mocks his opponents. "What a farce. The battlefield is no place for children."

Result Screen Win 2: Ocelot chuckles darkly and his right arm shakes. He tilts his head down and growls "Sna~ake, where are you?" If Snake is present, he'll be hiding in his box instead of his normal pose.

Result Screen Win 3: Ocelot juggles both of his revolvers, pulling the trigger each time one lands in his hands. The sixth time, the bullet shoots heavenward and Ocelot places his weapons back in their holsters. "Looks like your luck's run out."

Loss: Ocelot crosses his arms childishly and glares at the winner, partly turned away from them.

Loss(Snake wins.): Ocelot claps slowly and stares at Snake. "Ha! I wouldn't expect anything less." If there are multiple Ocelots, the highest scoring one will perform the line, the rest performing the basic Loss actions.

Character Symbol: Ocelot's symbol is the FOXHOUND logo from after Snake left. A shield shaped badge with FOXHOUND writen on the top of the badge, the rest being taken up by a fox head with a combat knife gripped in it's mouth.

Wiimote Noise: The sound of a spur 'ching'ing as someone takes a step.

Kirby Hat: Kirby Grows long white hair, tied back into a ponytail. He grows a large moustashe groomed in the same style as Ocelot's. Kirby fires popgun pellets instead of bullets while using this copy move.

Crowd Cheer: "O-ce-lot! O-ce-lot! O-ce-lot!"

Alternate Colors:
Original Colors
Red Coat and dark brown vest
Blue Coat and light brown vest
Green Coat and orange vest
---
(To select the following, hold R while selecting alternate colors.)
---
Liquid Ocelot. Handlebar moustache instead of his wild curls, vest and undershirt replaced with a dark green buisness suit and matching pants, amber colored mirrored sunglasses covering his eyes, and his hair is no longer in a ponytail tossed over his shoulder, instead hanging freely. He wears spurred leather shoes instead of spurred boots.His coat and gloves are black leather.
Red Liquid. (The above, but with the coat and glasses tinted red)
Blue Liquid. (The above, but with the coat and glasses tinted blue)
Green Liquid. (The above, but with the coat and glasses tinted green)

Trophies:
-Revolver Ocelot(Classic Clear):
Discription: Ocelot is seen as he is in the above picture,

Character Information: Ocelot first appeared in Metal Gear Solid as a torture and assassination expert in the renegade anti-terrorism unit FOXHOUND. He tortured Snake and Meryl, Colonel Roy Campbell's niece, for information, fought Snake in a one-on-one shoot out and in the end was the last surviving member of FOXHOUND. In Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, he replaced his lost arm with that of the deceased Liquid Snake, creating a Liquid persona that continuously attempted to take control, usually when Snake was around. It came to light that he was working for the Patriots, a shadow organization controlling the United States government behind the scenes, all along.

Game Appearances:
Metal Gear Solid - 1998
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - 2001

-Young Ocelot
Discription: Young Ocelot is an 18 year old man with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He smirks confidently, dressed in a black russian military outfit with red gloves and beret. He's striking a pose like he does in his Up Taunt.

Character Information: 40 years before the start of the Metal Gear series, Ocelot was only 18 years old, yet already a major. He was part of the GRU when he met Naked Snake. During their encounters, Ocelot began to admire Naked Snake, taking his advice and switching his standard fire arm for a revolver, which became his preferred weapon. At the end of the game, he was revealed to be a triple agent, code named Adam, taking pleasure in working so many sides all along. His next appearance was that of a possible ally to Snake in Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, if the correct conditions were fulfilled.

Game Appearances
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 2005
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - 2007

-The Sorrow
Discription: The Sorrow is an old man with grey hair and eyes, spectacles, and a pale complection. He wears a loose black coat that hides his figure. He's floating in midair, his left eye blocked by his glasses, the left lens cracked and a small trail of blood running down his cheek from his hidden eye.

Character Information: The Sorrow was both a teacher and a spirit medium who joined a task force created by the United States and Soviet Russia during the second world war. He fell in love with The Joy, and eventually met his end at her hands. When Naked Snake was badly injured during his mission, he briefly crossed over to the other side, where The Sorrow confronted him. The Sorrow called forth the spirits of every soldier Snake had killed to test his convictions, before allowing him to return to life. The Metal Gear Solid Database confirms that The Sorrow and The Joy (AKA The Boss) are Ocelot's parents.

Game Appearances:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 2005

Stickers:
-Liquid Ocelot
Boosts: Projectile +6, Arm +6, Leg +6
Size: Five squares left to right, eight squares up to down
Description: Liquid Ocelot stands, pumping his right fist.[/color]

(Custom Stage)Battlefield Information:
-Rex's Lair
Deep within Shadow Moses Island, Metal Gear Rex waits. In this stage, Rex looms in the background, unmoving. The stage is 19 Stage Builder blocks long and 16 tall, with a 7 block long sevtion of the floor in the center elevated by about 1 block. At the edges of the stage, there's another drop by half a block, with shallow water running along them into the drainage pipes. Mice skitter around in the water, scattering into cracks whenever a player enters. Next to each drainage pool, there's a long ladder (7 blocks) leading up to bits of scaffolding and the top of Rex.

Rex is 5 custom stage blocks long and solid, while the bits of scaffolding are three blocks long and thin enough to drop down from. Attached to the middle of each ladder is more scaffolding, two blocks in length. In the background, you see a room attached to a wall, overlooking the stage. Shadowy figures walk in the background, getting Metal Gear Rex ready for activation and watching the fight. Snake can use his codec in this stage just like on the Shadow Moses Stage. After a minute, warning sirens wail and Rex vibrates visably. It throws it's head back and roars, sending anyone who was on top flying upwards.

For 10 seconds, Rex will launch a missle at anyone who walks on the floor. It has the same blast radius, knockback, and damage as a bomb-omb. Rex also shoots a powerful laser at anyone on the center floor platform for massive horizontal knockback and 30% damage. Afterwards, Rex shuts down and the stage returns to normal for 1 minute. Repeat.

Music:
Duel to the Death (MGS Boss Battle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rLQEtWp6mM
Revolver Ocelot Boss Battle (MGS:TS Ocelot Battle)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-sNlOj4LFo
Enclosure (MGS Wolf's Death) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4UspBs3DGQ
Escape (MGS Climax) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddVyyL71Ec
Tanker Alert (MGS2 Tanker Mission Alert) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-RhFew3V8
Alert Altern. Remix (MGS2:S Alert Remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojUBaHEfwQo
Father and Son (MGS2 Raiden vs. Solidus) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntu_6ROG8EM
Major Ocelot (MGS3 Ocelot's theme) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnv9vNfbvhs
Clash with Evil Personified (MGS3 Col. Volgin Battle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkgCYkWNjFo
Escape from the Fortress (MGS3 EscapeScene) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TEoK7CF1Dw
Show Time (MGS:pOps) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1mZh4SQk74
Gene's theme (MGS:pOps Gene's theme) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yq8-UFz0CA&NR=1
Metal Gear Raxa (MGS:pOps Final Boss) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf69jPORHO8
Calling to the Night (MGS:pOps Credits) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_hFKsCoU5o

Assist Trophy: The Sorrow
The Sorrow appears, floating in the background and glaring at the fighters with disgust. The colors of the stage, characters, everything darken and gain a blue hue. "Now you'll see the sorrow you've caused." he mutters angrily, and summons a phantom for every KO that occurred during the last 60 seconds, up to a maximum of 10. The ghosts appear as little orbs, which then expand into the ghostly form of MGS3-ish soldiers. They begin to float around aimlessly, disappearing after 15 seconds of wandering or when they come in contact with an opponent. On contact, they shriek and vanish, stunning whoever they hit as if their shield broke and dealing 15% damage. If no KOs have been scored in the 60 seconds prior to his entrance, The Sorrow will glance at the stage and make a comment about one of the fighters instead of the above.

(Mario) "Only a plumber, but still fighting to protect the innocent. You have a big heart, hero."
(Luigi) "Do not fear. Focus on your task, and pull through. You are not inferior, merely different."
(Peach) "Please leave, your highness. Your purity shouldn't be exposed to the battlefield."
(Bowser) "Mark my words, your selfishness will only lead you to sorrow."
(Wario) "Your avarice will lead you to destruction. Throw away your selfish desires, while you still can."
(Donkey Kong) "So simple. But that simplicity comes from a warm soul. Good luck."
(Diddy Kong) "You're stronger then you look. Take heart, you'll grow to be like him in time."
(Link/Toon Link) "So young, yet so brave. Live, young man. For the sake of your world."
(Zelda/Shiek) "Despite having such power, you put your people first. My world could learn much from you."
(Gannondorf) "You... The souls you have ripped from this world wait for you in the next. Know this and despair."
(Pokémon Trainer) "You capture them and force them to fight... yet you fear for them and they for you. Hold on to your comradery."
(Pikachu) "Such a cute little thing. Don't confuse bravery for foolishness, sometimes it's better to run."
(Jigglypuff) "My, what a wonderful voice. Don't give up on your dreams."
(Lucario) "Always training, always focused. There is more to life then fighting."
(Fox) "A wonderful person if I ever saw one. Make no mistake, your father would be proud."
(Falco) "What arrogance... don't let it cloud your judgement. You have a good heart, use it."
(Wolf) "Is being the best truly so important to you? You are a fool."
(Kirby) "Such a glutton. But you'd starve before you hurt someone innocent, wouldn't you?
(Metaknight) "Always focusing on the right. Be cautious, he who fights monsters should take care not to become one."
(King Dedede) "So greedy, taking everything you can. Still, you do care about others, so I suppose you're not all bad."
(Marth) "Royalty is so often taught the world owes them for being born, but you never once asked something of someone that you wouldn't do yourself."
(Ike) "A mercenary that fights for the innocent? You are strange man, but a good one none the less."
(Ness) "Only a child, already a savior. Never lose your innocence."
(Lucas) "So much sorrow... no child should feel so much pain. Despite all that, you still fight for the greater good... I'm sorry."
(Samus) "Don't confuse courage and bloodlust. Defending those who live should be your drive, not revenge for those who don't."
(Yoshi) "A dinosaur... with boots, a frog tongue, and a horse's disposition? Now I've seen it all."
(Captain Falcon) "Pride comes before a fall. You are powerful, yes, but you are still human. That kindness you posess is much more important."
(Ice Climbers) "Fighting alongside one another, willing to risk life and limb... Live, both of you, as an example to the world."
(Pit) "Such strength. There are many brave heroes here, and you are no exception."
(Mr. Game & Watch) "...A strange one, aren't you? Not comprehending right or wrong, but still helping people..."
(Olimar) "Don't take their trust for granted, little captain. They follow you, so it's your duty to protect as many of them as you can."
(ROB) "No matter what you are, your heart and your actions are your own."
(Sonic) "Speeding around, the world like a blur. Try to slow down and smell the roses every now and then."
(Snake) "...! You are just like... no. You're even stronger then him. Don't lose your convictions, warrior."
(Ocelot) "How did this happen? Reveling in the pain of others? She would be ashamed to see you now."
(The Three Stooges) "Knock it off, you knuckle heads. Your comradery is more important then your spats."
(Iji) "You fight hard, but abore war and killing in all forms. You and I are kindred spirits... no pun intended."
(Agent J) "Such passion... I'm impressed."
(Kira) "There is no need to fear me. Don't let cowardice control your actions."
(Lyn) "Don't let your thirst for revenge consume you. Use your strength to protect people, not to spill more blood."

Snake Codec Conversation (Verison A):
Snake: You! Why are you here?!
Ocelot: I was looking for you, Snake. Liquid's driving me nuts, and crushing you should shut him up. No hard feelings, I hope.
Otacon: If he says he came to fight, then he's here for something else.
Roy Campbell: Skip the theatrics and tell us what you're really up to.
Ocelot: *Laughs* It's been a while, Campbell. Tell me, how's your neice doing?
Roy Campbell: ...
Snake: Listen here, you son of a-!
Otacon: Snake, calm down! He's just trying to get a rise out of you.
Mei Ling: Otacon's right, Snake. While he's old, he's an experienced soldier. He's been one since the 60's, and he's refined his 'art' of torture for just as long. I can't imagine he's pleasent to be around.
Otacon: No kidding. Being stuck on an island with him was the worst experience of my life.
Roy Campbell: Don't lower your guard, Snake. *zzst* He always has another trick up hi-*static*
Snake: Colonel? Mei Ling? Otacon, are any of you there? Ocelot! What did you do?!
Ocelot: I got tired of their yammering, so I used a jamming device the Patriots cooked up for me.
Ocelot: You won't be getting any help from your friends this time. It's just you and me, Snake!
Snake: I'm sick of you and your games! You've had this coming for a long time, Ocelot!

Snake Codec Conversation (Version B):
Snake: You! Why are you here?!
Ocelot: I was looking for you, Snake. Liquid's driving me nuts, and crushing you should shut him up. No hard feelings, I hope.
Roy Campbell: Skip the theatrics and tell us what you're really up to.
Ocelot: *Laughs* It's been a while, Campbell. Tell me, how's your niece doing?
Roy Campbell: ...
Snake: Listen here, you son of a-!
Roy Campbell: Snake, calm down. Getting riled up won't help things. Ocelot may be old, but he's still a veteran soldier. He's been fighting since the 60's. I've personally seen what he can do with those revolvers of his. He's no weakling.
Snake: He's no slouch at interrogation, either. He's caused me a lot of pain and misery since we met. Looks like I have a chance to return the favor.
Ocelot: I'm not afraid of you, Snake. You think I've never been tortured before? Knowing pain makes it easier to inflict. You're no cold blooded killer. There's nothing that you can do to me that I can't handle.
Snake: We'll just see about that. You've had this coming for a long time, Ocelot!

If Snake is KO'd during either of those codecs, Ocelot with laugh maniacly while whichever of Snake's allies spoke last will perform their basic Snake defeat quote.

(Final Notes) No jungle cats were harmed in the making of this moveset:
I spent nearly two weeks on the moveset, using reviews posted in The Abyss (formerly The Stadium) as my guidelines. I picked the playstyle the moveset focuses on when I remembered the Revolver Ocelot battle in Metal Gear Solid, as well as his tendancy to betray his employers. So he's a sneaky, long range fighter who protects himself with every dirty trick and piece of technology he has. The rest of the moveset was made with his most memorable scenes in mind. The only thing here that I made up was the taser moves, which I can easily see Revolver using to interrogate someone. The Final Smash worries me. It's different, but it's bland. I tried to make my descriptions so they weren't too long or vauge.

I have two different Codec scripts because I like the idea of all of Snake's allies appearing in one, but the second one I made with only Roy Campbell was more streamlined then any of my other attempts. I choose Roy in the single ally text as he was the most involved with Ocelot of the three companions, being the former leader of the FOXHOUND unit that Ocelot was in. I decided not to have Liquid interupt as I wanted to showcase Ocelot's personallity and his relation to Snake.

*Spoilers for MGS1 and MGS2.* The reason for Ocelot's comment about the Colonel's niece Meryl is that the two had a bad falling out inbetween MGS1 and MGS2 and Ocelot was mocking him about it. The worst part about it is the non-canon alternate ending in MGS1 you get by submiting to Ocelot's torture. At the end of the game, Snake finds Meryl lying lifeless, completely cold to the touch. Since the canon ending where you resist his torture sees Meryl live, it can be assumed that Ocelot was the one to kill her. (Which makes the taunt even more repulsive.) Meryl was Snake's love intrest in MGS1 and Roy is his good friend, so the taunt, along with all the things Ocelot put him through during the series, gives Snake every reason to be furious at Ocelot. *End Spoilers.*

The stage was simply an idea I had mulled around for a while, adapted to make Ocelot players feel right at home while still being a balanced map. In the case of the assist trophy, The Sorrow, I selected him over choices like Psycho Mantis or Solidus Snake because his abilities were easier for me to turn into a unique assist trophy, something other then a normal attacker or interface screw. I can only hope that the quotes he uses are half decent, since I got burnt out about 22 characters in and couldn't bring myself to look at it.

I always liked the evil scumbucket's style. He strolls into the midst of complex spy plots and comes out ahead, twirling his prized revolvers all the while. That's why I picked him as my first MYM entry. While making a complete moveset isn't hard, making one that's good is. I can only hope I did well. I had fun making this, now all I have to do is make a sig, ask for a review, and think of who my next entry will be. Good luck, everyone.[/b]

Updates:
(3/19/09) Posted moveset. Bolded text to make it easier to read, as suggested.

(3/20/09) Removed colors, reorginized several areas, nerfed one of his ledge attacks, buffed his forward smash, removed some abnormalities, completely redid his Up A Air, tweaked his grab attack, buffed his Side B and Down B, clarified his Down B , Neutral B, and Final Smash. Changes are based upon the review made by MarthTrinity. Thank you for the advice, MT!

(3/21/09) Gave the moveset silver coloring. It's a bit drab, but it's nicer to look at then just white.

(3/25/09) I forgot the Standup Attack situationals. I fixed that mistake.

(4/07/09) Underlined each attack name to make it easier to read.

(4/22/09) I added dark orange to the moveset to reduce eye strain. I hope it's alright.

(4/30/09) Fixed the missing music link for "Escape from the Fortress", and added Sorrow quotes for my other two movesets. Boosted his first jump slightly.

(5/02/09) Replaced the generic Up Smash with something more intresting.

(5/15/09) Added another Sorrow quote, reorginized the set to be more like my new orginization style.

(5/31/09) Fixed the missing color tags.

(6/17/09) Updated the orginization, added a Sorrow AT quote for Lyn. Switched Silver for Gray.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Kits Hits:
Link-up Space for the average MYM contestant!
Our first MYM contestant made by Kits is...

Ema Skye: The wannabe forensic scientist!

A PT's perspective​
Ok so i read Ema Skye and I really enjoyed the weapon mechanic. It was something i liked. I also enjoyed the creativity in the set seeing that you made a forensic scientist to-be. Also Good detail. I would make the fonts in the heading a little smaller but that is a small thing. GOOD JOB
Ema was very interesting, Kitsuneko, and it's a shame Sundance had to so incodsiderably post a joke moveset here to steal your thunder. I like the various mechanics with her weapons and the actual uses of them were all very unique. Defenitely a huge improvement from Gavin in both originality and balance. The only thing that's a bit awkward with it is your writing style in general that just generally makes things confusing, but that's not changing any time soon.

Don't read Jack. Read Ema.
Don't know why this hasn't gotten any comments yet... I absolutely loved this set. The adaptation mechanic is too cool and a lot of the attacks are pretty nice as well... it's really a shame that the joke set under yours stole the spotlight.
@Kitsuneko345

I'm liking the moveset. Seems like she will have a bit of trouble knocking them away, as a lot of moves are devoted to the printing process. I like the mechanic she has, seems like it'd take a while to use her as well as others.
@Ema Skye - I love it. Big improvement over the previous 2, and the usual weapon mechanic never gets boring. Each move is original and detailed. Not to mention another big success with the color and font choices. Very creative and stylish. Marvelous.
@Ema: I like the mechanic of the 3 weapons which I'm sure other people have already commented, it makes the playstyle much more the intresting. They're SO many good sets that we have missed or haven't looked at, we always have a good start to a MYM, as we had the chance to look at the set longer and more time for creating creative moves.
# Ema by kitsuneko345
I find it hard to imagine any Ace Attorney character in battle, even after Mendez's numerous moveset creations [both now and back then], which couples with your bad presentation (sorry) to make the moveset a hard one to really 'get'. The moves are all well-thought out and such, but I feel you're wasting your time on all these characters from the same franchise which has little to do with fighting. I appreciate your dedication and talent, though - I couldn't make an AA set half as good.
Coming soon...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Wow. Very good for a newcomer. Like the character a lot too -- Metal Gear is awesome.

Now then...

Everybody else who's new, follow Shadow's example.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

The manipulative gunslinger Revolver Ocelot has made his entrance!

Not a bad moveset at all UserShadow, espicially since you're a newcomer! You seem to know what you're doing, and the moveset looks good, but speaking of looks, the organization is a bit lacking. I suggest adding some bolding to the movesets for a start. Also, i suggest some different color for the font (i'm not really a fan of coloring the entire moveset). But that's just me though. Overall nice job.

Anyway.....my next moveset will be posted tomorrow. Just gotta add some adjustments....

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
~~~The Korova Milk Bar~~~
Sundance's Work Space

THE PROUD RESULT OF PRISON LABOR

__COMPLETED__

Jack Torrance (Joke Set)

Sakurai

__IN PROGRESS__
SECRET SET

__PLANNED__

L (Dropped until further notice)

Rorschach (Watchmen)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
~~~Condog's MYM 5 Link-Up Space~~~
****, i've been looking forward to this. This is my first time entering MYM, and imma try and do my best to provide you all with some exciting, entertaining and experimental (and detailed) characters that i would love to see in brawl. Hope you enjoy raeding them as much as i did making them.

~Posted Movesets~

---
~WIP Movesets~
Sabriel, the Abhorsen - The Old Kingdom Trilogy
Banjo-Kazooie, Bear and Bird - Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie
Mask Link, Hero of Time - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pennywise the Dancing Clown - IT

---
~Planned Movesets~
Agumon
Gruntilda
Neo
Lanky Kong

And many more

---
To be updated with flashy buttons and headings in the near future!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

--- RATCHET (AND CLANK) ---

Game of Origin: Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet is a Lombax, a mostly extinct alien species whose role in the history of the galaxy is unkown. While it was known that Lombax’s were somewhat timid, Ratchet is almost the polar opposite, loving to blow up stuff with his weapons and always ready to take action against evil-doers. That robot that you see on his back is Clank, and he functions as a jet-pack of sorts to help Ratchet get around, while also offering advice to his furry friend.

--- OVERVIEW ---

Ratchet could essentially be described as a “glass cannon”. He’s got good offensive abilities with his assortment of ranged disjointed moves, quick damage builders, and respectable KO moves. However, he is somewhat light, and when you combine that with his bad recovery move and below average jumps, he isn’t terribly hard to KO himself.

--- STATS ---

Movement Speed: 4/10 (though his dash is very fast)
Traction: 9/10 (For his walk at least. His dash is terrible in this regard. See Special Abilities)
Attack Speed: 5/10
Attack Strength: 6/10 (For the most part, he tends to average strength, but he does have some moves with nasty damage and/or knockback potential, giving him a bonus point)
Range: 6/10 (Granted, this varies considerably on a move to move basis, but the majority of his moves have decent range, if not outright good)
Priority: 8/10 (Most of his moves are disjointed)
Weight: On the edge between light and middle weight
Jump Strength: 4/10
Second Jump Strength: 4/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
Size: Around Sonic’s size

-------------------------------------------

PROS
Good mix of fast and strong moves
Good range
Lots of disjointed moves

CONS
Light
Below average jumps
Bad Recovery move
All of the above combined make Ratchet rather easy to kill

--- SPECIAL ABILITIES ---

[Wall Jump]

[Charge Boots]
Ratchet does not have a dash attack. Instead, all he has to do to damage enemies while dashing is to run into them with his wrench. He does 4% with below average knockback. On the downside, Ratchet cannot turn around while dashing and has to skid to a stop when he’s done, which takes .5 seconds. Ratchet can even skid off the edge if he’s not careful, but he can still use his mid-air jump and ^B to return to the stage.

[Slow Fall]
After using a mid-air jump, you can hold the jump button to ignite Clank’s thrusters, halving the speed at which Ratchet falls. Ratchet can still use aerial attacks while doing this.

--- MOVE SET ---

STANDARD ATTACKS

A [Multi-Strike Part 1]
Ratchet swings his wrench to the left. 2%. Ratchet’s wrench is about as long as his arm, so this move has a good range.

AA [Multi-Strike Part 2]
Ratchet swings his wrench back to the right. 2%

AAA [Multi-Strike Finale]
Ratchet then does a 360 spin to his right, giving his final swing more oomph. 4% with slightly above average knockback. If your opponent is at very high percents and/or is very light, you could potentially KO your opponent with this standard combo.

Forward Tilt [Dual Vipers]
Ratchet holds out a pair of SMGs and points them straight ahead while shooting a round from each. The bullets go as far as 1/3 of battlefield and travel as fast as Sheik’s needles and have good priority. They deal 2% with no knockback or hit stun. The primary use of this move is that it not only has almost no lag on either end, but Ratchet can actually walk forwards while shooting, allowing you to approach your foe while pummeling him with shots.

Down Tilt [Comet Strike]
While crouching, Ratchet throws his wrench forwards as if it were a boomerang. It goes about ¼ of Final Destination and does about 5% damage with average knockback. There is virtually no startup or end lag, but Ratchet cannot move until his wrench returns to him and it takes about 1.2 seconds for it to complete its throw.

Up Tilt [Magma Canon]
Ratchet takes out a green/yellow colored canon-like gun and aims it at a 45 degree angle upwards. He then fires a burst of fire from it that is as thick as a half-charged Samus Charge Shot and travels as far as Dedede is tall. The magma burst is disjointed and deals 10% with average knockback. The move has below average startup lag with low end lag. The magma burst can be reflected.

SMASH ATTACKS

Forward Smash [Scorpion Flail]
Ratchet swings downwards a large metal sphere attached to a chain. As he does this, the chain on the flail extends, causing the metal sphere to strike the ground about 1/3 of final destination in front of Ratchet. There is below average lag on either end of this move, but the opponent can only be damaged by the sphere, making this move useless at close range. 14% (20% charged) with above average knockback.

Down Smash [Nitro Launcher]
Ratchet takes out a large rocket launcher-like gun. He then hops a short distance into the air and fires the gun straight down into the ground, creating an explosion on the ground about the size of a blast box’s explosion. The explosion does 16% with high knockback to opponents, but does not harm Ratchet. Additionally, the explosion is disjointed. However, there is a somewhat high amount of startup lag as Ratchet takes out the gun and fires, as well as above average end lag as the attack ends.

If this move is fully charged, four small rockets emerge from the explosion. They home in on foes at a below average speed and deal 5% with low knockback if they connect. They last for 1 second before disappearing.

Up Smash [Shock Blaster]
Ratchet points a blue cannon-like gun upwards and it fires a medium range blast of blue lighting, almost like a shotgun. The blast’s range could be described as Charizard’s Fair but upwards. Very little startup lag, but an average amount of end lag. 12% average knockback. The blast is disjointed.

If this move is fully charged, the Shock Blaster will instead fire a thin blue beam that travels the entire screen upwards and does 19% with good knockback. This beam is also disjointed.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Aerial [Hyper-Strike]
Ratchet comes plummeting down at a high speed while holding his wrench above him. As he lands, he strikes at the ground in front of him, which does 12% with above average knockback. There also isn’t much startup to this move either. Sadly, Ratchet cannot damage foes as he drops, and there is a fair amount of end lag to this move.

Forward Aerial [Liquid Nitrogen Gun]
Ratchet pulls out a gun that looks like a blue colored flamethrower and he fires out of it a thing stream of icy liquid. It travels forwards a rather short distance before gravity causes it to arc downwards and it falls the distance of Ganondorf’s height before disappearing. Ratchet fires the gun for 1.2 seconds. The move deals 12 hits over that time, each hit dealing 2% but no knockback or hitstun. If you opponent takes 8 hits, they will be frozen. Virtually no startup lag with low end lag. The liquid nitrogen stream is disjointed and can be reflected.

Back Aerial [Clank Combo]
Clank uses his wing-arms to punch opponents who try to attack Ratchet from behind. A low amount of startup and end lag. Clank punches with both arms in succession, and each punch does 5% with the second one doing average knockback. Both punches have average priority.

Up Aerial [Crank It]
Ratchet sticks his wrench straight up into the air. If he hits someone, he will then do a quick flip, pulling his enemy with the wrench, and throwing them downwards for 8% and above average knockback. This move counts as a grab and has low startup lag with below average end lag, regardless of whether or not you caught an opponent.

Down Aerial [Plasma Whip]
Ratchet leans forwards and swings a long whip made of plasma energy in a semi-circle arc below himself. The radius of the swing is as far as Mario’s height. Whip is of course disjointed, and it deals 10% with average knockback if it connects. Low startup lag with below average end lag. A unique trait of this move is that if you hold the attack button as Ratchet swings the whip, Ratchet will actually latch it onto platform edges if he hits one during the attack, and he will instantly pull himself down to the platform.

SPECIAL MOVES

Neutral Special [Quako Ray]
Ratchet pulls out a weird gun that looks like a cartoony ray gun and fires a small green ring out of it that moves at a slow speed and travels as far as wolf’s laser. If it hits an opponent, they will be turned into a duck in a flash of light! Firing the gun has below average startup and end lag. As a duck, your opponent is as light as Meta Knight and has no attacks. However, they can run away pretty fast, and have 4 midair jumps, so it won’t necessarily be easy to kill them. The transformation lasts for 6 seconds. If the shot is reflected back at Ratchet, he will be turned into a duck, and Clank will turn into a robotic duckling. A transformed player can press the attack button to quack. This does nothing and is simply for the lulz.

Side Special [Spitting Hydra]
Ratchet pulls out a blue gun with lighting pulsating over it. While he’s holding out the gun he may move around and jump once, and you can keep the gun held out as long as you’d like by holding the special move button.

If you just let of the button now, nothing will happen. However, if you get within the range of two Bowsers from someone, a cross-hair will appear over that opponent, colored red. If you can keep the opponent in that range for 1.2 seconds, the cross-hair will turn green to signify that the gun has locked-on to that opponent. You can lock onto as many things as possible within that range. The moment something leaves your lock-on range, the cross-hair disappears and you will have to start all over again. The lock stays even through rolls and dodges.

If you let go of the button with someone locked-onto, a blast of lightning will fire from the gun that instantly hits the locked-on opponents, one for each lock-on. This is disjointed and deals 13% but below average knockback, and deals great damage to shields. There is virtually no startup lag to take out the gun, nor is there any end lag, but the fact that you have to remain in a specific range for over a full second means that this move is rather situational.

Up Special [Heli Jump]
A propeller extends out of Clank’s head and begins to rotate, slowly pulling himself (and more importantly, Ratchet) upwards about as far as Mario’s Super Jump Punch. During this time you may slowly move Ratchet left and right with the control stick. If someone hits the propeller blades, which are disjointed, they take 8% and low knockback on a low trajectory. Below average lag on both ends.

Down Special [Holo-Shield]
Ratchet ducks to the ground and places a small device on the ground. As Ratchet gets back up, a thin purple energy shield that is about the height of Captain Falcon emits from the device. Setting up the holo-shield has below average lag on both ends, and once it is set up Ratchet may move again. The holo-shield absorbs all projectiles that come into contact with it, including Ratchet’s. This makes it a good anti-camping tool, but hopefully you’re not a camper yourself. It lasts for 4 seconds, and only one can be on the field at a time per Ratchet. Characters and non-projectiles can freely move through the shield. If this move is performed in the air, Ratchet will drop the device to the ground like how Snake drops his C4s in the air.

GRABS

[Grab animation]
Ratchet reaches out with one hand. It has good speed but poor range.

[Grab attack]
Ratchet simply swats his opponent with his wrench. 2%

Forward Throw [Magma Shot]
Ratchet shoves the enemy forwards and then he blasts them with a shot from the Magma Cannon for 10% and average knockback. Interestingly, this move works off the same stale-move negation levels as the Utilt, probably due to the same weapon being used for both.

Back Throw [Jet Burner]
Ratchet tosses his enemy over his back, and then he leans forwards as Clank fires his jets straight into his opponent, dealing 12% over 6 hits and below average knockback.

Up Throw [Tornado Launcher]
Ratchet tosses the enemy a short distance forwards and then he pulls out a weird looking gun. From the gun Ratchet fires a small tornado at his opponent, that is about half the size of a Mach-Tornado. The tornado will suck up other opponents in the vicinity besides the thrown victim, and it deals 10% over five hits with below average vertical knockback. Ratchet cannot move while the tornado is going on, it being a part of the throw attack.

Down Throw [Agent of Doom]
Ratchet throws his opponent to the ground and kicks him away for 4% and low knockback. Afterwards he then sets up a small device on the ground that transforms into a small bipedal dog-like robot, and then you regain control of Ratchet. The robot will stand in place, waiting for an enemy to get within the range of Marth’s sword, and then it will leap out at the enemy and attempt to bite them for 8% and average knockback. However, the Agent of Doom dies very easily, having only 4HP and low priority, and after it attacks once, it simply disappears in a small flash of light.

SITUATIONALS

Get-up Attack (front) [Back-seat Flare]
Clank’s jets ignite and spew a stream of fire as far as a 50% charge Bowser Fire Breath behind Ratchet. It is disjointed and deals 8% over 4 hits, the last one dealing low knockback. Ratchet then quickly hops up to his feet.

Get-up Attack (back) [Kun-fu Kick]
Ratchet rolls backwards a very small distance into a hand-stand and then he kicks out with both feet to propel himself upright. The kick has average priority and deals 7% with below average knockback.

Ledge Attack (<100%) [Wrench Smash]
Ratchet does a front-flip over the edge as he slams his wrench into the ground in front of himself. It deals 7% and spikes airborne foes while pitfalling grounded foes.

Ledge Attack (100%) [Vortex Gun]
Ratchet pulls out a black colored gun with one hand and then he fires a small spark out of it that goes upwards as far as Ganondorf is tall before turning into a small black hole. The black hole deals no damage but pulls objects towards it from the range of Ganondorf’s height. It doesn’t take much speed to counter it, but the main point of this move is simply to pull Ratchet up to that height so that he can then fall to solid ground. A pretty strange move, if I do say so myself.

--- FINAL SMASH - RYNO ---

Ratchet says “This is gonna be awesome!” While he pulls out a bazooka-like gun. He then charges up energy into it before firing a swarm of 12 homing missiles that travel at a fast speed and aim for whoever the closest targets are, changing targets if something is killed that they were currently aiming for. If so much as a single missile hits you, you take 18% and high knockback. Fortunately, if you get past a missile, it won’t turn around and will just continue on a straight line off the screen. Once all the missiles disappear, Ratchet is inexplicably slightly lighter for 12 seconds, making him easier to kill, which is a trade-off for having almost guaranteed KOs with this move.

Just so you know, RYNO is an acronym. It means “Rip You a New One”.

--- STRATEGY GUIDE ---

Playing Ratchet is all about offense, never allowing your opponent to take advantage of Ratchet’s poor weight and recovery.

Ratchet tends to work best at mid-range, where he can use most of his moves, as well as set-up for other ones. For example, as your opponent approaches, you can use FSmash to either force your opponent in close or make them roll away, and if they roll away you can just repeat the process until you they leave themselves vulnerable for one of your other attacks, such as Quacko Ray, Dtilt, or Fair. Ratchet has a good amount of options at close range, such as Dair, his AAA combo, and even his Utilt might hit some grounded opponents if it’s someone like Dedede or Bowser. Ratchet’s grab game is also respectable at close range, with Fthrow, Bthrow, and Uthrow doing decent damage, and Dthrow setting up a trap. And if you’re fighting a projectile spammer, Holo Shield is great for countering that.

Against aerial foes, Ratchet has good anti-air moves with Utilt and USmash. Ratchet’s own air game is decent enough, with Uair being a decent spike and Fair and Bair being usable attacks, but for the most part Ratchet’s ground game is more appealing.

Ratchet does of course have respectable KO options, to go along with his “glass cannon” play style. FSmash and DSmash are both more than capable of KOing, though DSmash will require some precision to due to its slowness. Short-hopped Nairs can also do the trick. If you fell like getting an early KO, Ratchet could even get underneath a recovering opponent and use Uair for a spike, being a great move for punishing free-fallers.

When Ratchet is recovering, you’re pretty much screwed. Ratchet has above average fall speed with a below average mid-air jump and a recovery special that is pretty much only good for defending against edge guarders. The one saving grace is using Ratchet’s slow-fall ability to help you get a little more distance, but otherwise it’s much better to simply never allow yourself to be sent of the stage in the first place.

--- OTHER ---

KIRBY HAT

SPECIAL ANIMATIONS

Taunt1: Ratchet spins his wrench around a finger.
Taunt2: Ratchet pulls out his Twin Vipers and points them both left and right with a gritty expression on his face, and then he puts the guns back.
Taunt3: Ratchet does a quick flip in place using Clank’s thrusters.
Win1: Clank is seen standing next to Ratchet in his normal robot form. Ratchet then says “Great job Clank!” and the two high-five (or maybe Ratchet is doing a low-five)
Win2: Ratchet is seen balancing a large bolt on one of his fingers with a cocky grin on his face. He then quickly pops it into the air and catches it as it falls back down.
Win3: Ratchet pulls out his RYNO and aims it at the screen. He then says, “Anyone looking for some fireworks?”

SNAKE CODEC

Snake: Otacon, I’m fighting some rodent with a gun...
Otacon: That’s Ratchet, Snake. He’s a Lombax, an alien species that is nearly extinct. In fact, Ratchet’s the only one left.
Snake: Last one of his kind, huh? I’m sure he must be lonely.
Otacon: Nah, he’s got his buddy Clank to keep him company. Clank’s actually his jet-pack, as it is in fact a sentient robot.
Snake: Friends with a robot, ey? I suppose that’s better than being left alone. Life can be unforgiving at times, our friends are sometimes all we have.
Otacon: Gee Snake, since when were you the sentimental type?
Snake: What? I’m just saying, I can understand the value of comradery. Geez.

UNLOCK INFO

How to Unlock: Deal 200 damage total with explosive attacks.
Unlock Message: “The mechanic-turned commando, Ratchet, as joined the brawl!”

ASSIST TROPHY

[Captain Quark]

Captain Quark will appear on the stage and make the pose he is doing in the above picture. Afterwards he will then…run off the screen like a coward. However, the next time someone’s shield is broken, Quark will leap onto the screen, landing in front of the stunned victim and delivering a mighty punch (Quark PAUNCH!) that deals 20% and high knockback. Quark will then pose for off-screen cameras to take pictures of him (we just see the flashes and hear the camera sounds) before disappearing. Quark is invincible and will wait as long as need be for the chance to display his “heroics”.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Ooh, Ratchet and Clank. Have to read this.

Edit: Awesome read, I was hoping to see the Suck Cannon, I abused that weapon to hell and back in UYA. Still, cool job. Now I have to read Golbez and K. Rool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom