• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Stage Discussion: Reviewing information

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Lol too true ^

Im sorry P-4 i've failed you... ;_; i just couldnt get anyone to post in here for very long.

RJ, yeah you can take control of this thread now that im going inactive. i was planning to ask Phil to give the thread to someone else when he would return anyway :D
Good luck, may the Aura be with you.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ok, I know how I am going to go about this now. We will be redoing everything just for the heads up. I will post later how I would like to go about this

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I played two good Sheiks last night a bit (Ankoku and Tutu) and I learned BF really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. As long as you're not stupid and don't land right into their Boost Smash tipper you'll be fine.

PS1's lip can be very very stupid for their recovery, while Yoshi's is kinda a meh neutral since they can hassle you easily if you decide to wall cling.

Top Bottom