• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Types of annoying Players - which annoys you most?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
My Assumption of Types of Brawlers That Are Annoying
BTW: I do not know if there is already a similar thread so apologies.

Runner (Offensive) – tends to choose the biggest map and runs for his life e.g. Temple and New Pork City, this type of player has not quite mastered the art of running yet (a chance that they will convert into the defensive type, or becomes a normal player) and waits till the other players practically try to kill each other, since the stage is big, they won’t fly far enough to be killed and then they come in and steal the kills when the percentage racks up (group) and example of a good runner is Pit. In the case of 1v1 they may choose a map with a difference in height levels so they can attack the other while unharmed or the other player gets near, such as Pikachu using thunder from a lower level of the stage to attack above. Once the damage has done enough, the brawler will then go head-to-head to kill them; possibly they may go on a hit-and-run tactic if the first tactic of attacking from a different level does not apply (1v1).

Runner (Defensive) – this type has mastered the art of running away and chooses the biggest map they will also be a complete *bleep* *bleep*, a serious case of this when they just simply run away and try to get it to sudden death and kill them then, or run as per usual. This type will completely stay away from the battle (group). When the opposing player is then forced to gimp that player because of the agitation of not getting a kill and being led round and round in circles on a wild goose chase, they hope that they will inevitably fall for a suicide (1v1). Online, they will set the smash ball on and wait to get it and kill the other players in this method.

Spammer – has some experience of smash, but will generally believe that using the same special move constantly will do the job, e.g. Falco’s Blaster and Kirby’s Stone. When they have cornered them on the edge of the stage, they may either smash then off, or spike them; however their spiking skills are usually mediocre.
The only one thing everyone might hate most is someone who plays defensively. A defensive player shows little risk, which makes him look boring and unimpressive. The defensive type are considered "campers," or "spammers." They are seen in a negative light, probably because they play without any risk. Their mindset is bent heavily on the protips, "Don't get hit," and "Don't get grabbed." They are also feared, because when one attempts to strike them, they shield each attack perfectly. Once their opponent discovers that they use their shield often, grabbing ensues, but they do not allow that either, and instead, spot-dodge when they notice their opponent trying to use their methods against them.

Characteristics of the Defensive Player:

• Uses projectiles to bait the opponent.
  • Prefers one attack more than the others, but uses other attacks when necessary.
  • Shields a lot, and especially uses shield-dashing.
This applies to Both Runner and Spammer. (They may also be known as Campers) This is an image that they will leave behind in their mind (or similar) when they change their camping spot:
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijsuAnngSY&feature=related

AFC/AFK – Away from Controller and/or Away from Kontroller (for the sake of usual online gaming talk, normally it's Away From Keyboard); are people that are away from the controller (obviously), however in real life they may be distracted by something and had to leave, or they are sitting there just so they don’t want to lose their place in online battles. This type of brawler enjoys wasting space for other players to join so they can come back and screw up anyway.

Taunt type – this type has a tendency to isolate themselves from the battle similar to the runner type, however they just stand there just to do their ridiculous taunt all day long (reasons unknown) an example is Kirby’s down taunt “Hi”.

Item Type – this type will set every possible high damaging weapon available e.g. Poké balls and smart bombs (the exception of the items is the fan). They will use this arsenal of items to attack their foes with as they have no intention of going head-to-head with the other players, however most of the time they are forced to due to the stage size, very rarely will there be an item type as this as they; unlike the runner type have intentions to fight. The item type will show signs of going for an item when possible to use on the opponent.

Targeting Type – this type is usually decently skilled; however out of aggression (lost to you in previous match) or other reasons (such as that they have a grudge against that specific character e.g. Ike, cause some people think he’s cheap). This targeting type tends to last until that character is killed a certain number of times, or the duration of the match. Depending on the skill level of the player, they may do worse as their agitation grows (this is less likely) or they improve slightly because they focus their attention on one player.

Real Life attitudes
Boastful Type (AKA Kiddie's Group) – this type are generally kids (>12 mostly) they boast how they are really skilled and are better than anyone in the world (or along the same lines) although they say this, they can’t produce the results and become agitated and persistent till they beat you, when they do; they claim along the lines of “AHAHAHAHA you *bleep* n00b, you got owned! You piece of *bleep*” OR "Use a weel cawacter, use a WEEL CAWACTER!!!"
This will happen after about 10-20 rounds of playing the same person since you may have lost the will to play against them because of the low skill level, or you have more important matters to attend to.

Ridiculously Calm Type (WARNING: this type is mostly made up by me) – for some reason this type tends to be calm and having lost a match, their expression may not change, how may this be annoying you may ask? Well, some of you after winning a match may want to see the loser face on your opponent; however when you find that nothing’s changed, as the sadistic person you may be, you will get agitated and then when you play them again in hopes of making them feel at loss, your play mess up and you have a chance to lose; thus being agitated even further.

Really Angry Type (never encountered one before but you know, there’s a chance) – this type can generally be dangerous in real life as they may give off some sort of killer aura, this type are really sadistic and may attack you after losing to blow off steam, this cycle will repeat to the next player.

Types that have been added later on
Complaining Type - a person that complains about how the game sucks so badly and shouldn't deserve to have been released (or along those lines), this type have tendency to be idiots 98% of the time, the other 2% are for unknown reasons unaccounted for, if they start complaining about how bad the game sucks/broken, why are they still playing it and why did they buy it in the first place? really they are too shy to admit their sexual fantasies with the game right?

Interfering Type - this applies mostly to group brawls, just when you're about to kick the *bleep* out of another player through combos and such, you were hit by another player intentionally or unintentionally, consciously or unconsciously, and then this repeats over the course of the match. In the case of a single brawl, you may be interfered e.g. Link's Gale Boomerang can change your position and Diddy Kong's Banana Peel which causes tripping.

The Dodgy Type - Ugh, I'm talking about the people who just roll roll roll, dodge dodge dodge. Every time you try to hit, they spotdodge over and over until you're open and release a quick dsmash. Most annoying with Zelda and ROB. It's even worse when they're campy, you struggle through their projectiles, and when you finally get close, they spotdodge dsmash. Then they start the whole camping thing again. Dodgy players always seem frame-perfect with thier dodging so it's kinda difficult to hit them.
This type has similarities to the Runner Offensive type, these progresses to learn to attack more! However this is also a progression getting closer to the Runner Defensive type as they learn the art of Run-Dodging (mwhaha new term for sake of comedic value) they will run and attempt to dodge every possible attack and start running again.
A solution is to...
Utilt for most characters fixes this problem. You really need to predict their behavior patterns. Remember, patterns. Its what destory's and enemies chances at winning by being obviously predictable.

As for people like me that cant use Utilt to punish that. So for roll dodgers; I go for pivot grabs, SH Bair, SH fastfall Nair. Spot Dodgers; jabs, sometimes dtilt or ftilt.
Loud Type - Example "Wombo Combo" Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&feature=related, ridiculously loud and noisy, they will be shouting loudly disturbing people around them and they'll be happy in their little world of whatever happened ignoring what is happening in real life. Most of the time they won't shut up; unless someone comes along and punches them repeatedly.

Resetting Loser Type (Thank you Frown for idea ) - This type is an idiot that does not want to admit defeat and are usually persistent, to do this, they simply pause and close the game, making it a "No Contest" just before they are about to lose, or mostly during their failure decent from getting spiked by the opponent. This may be due to the reason that they believe they will PWN anything that comes there way, they may be led to this belief after beating a level 7/8 CPU (haha fail; they can't beat a level 9) and will reset the game so there is no record of them losing (sad *bleep*).

Constant Counter Type - This applies to Ike, Marth(mostly, due to Marth has pretty much the fastest reacting counter) ,Lucario and Peach; the player using these will be using the Down B 72% of the time (Peach being the exception as her counter is Neutral B) and have nothing better to do besides standing in the same spot and wait to do the Counter. It'll be clear if they are this type when they do the counter straight after the previous, then you can grab them, throw them off the edge and they counter to their death. This type also has another flaw other than being grabbed to death, since they rely mostly on counters; they should really fail at dodging and are practically a sitting duck (or an idiot that cemented themselves to the ground on purpose).

Commentator Type (Thanks to Smudge for idea) - This type unlike the Boastful Type that boast before (and sometimes after) the match; The Commentator Type talks during the game play, this type is usually the spectators and are generally biased to one player and may try to annoy the opponent in some way
One type that annoys me is the type that has to commentate on everything in the match but makes his sound amazing and yours sound fluky.
This type will broadcast the comments loudly similar to the Loud Type (but quieter) and will comment after the match to annoy you even further.

Sore Loser Type - Similar to the Complaining type, but at least they enjoy the game, Complaining type doesn't. However if this progresses, they will turn into one. This type moans on how they *bleep* up and should have won that match (well they didn't, get the hell over it) and have they were beaten in a fair and square manner in a completely acceptable kill (e.g. forward smash).

Sore Winner Type (Thanks to Fatmanonice) - As the name states, they are a Sore Winner, unlike a Sore Loser, that complains about the game how it might be broke (and along those lines); Sore Winner constantly rambles on how they owned and beat the *bleep* out of you after winning the match. They may continue to harass you after winning the match and may harass you even to the end of the day (a serious case if it continues after a week, if this shows, please restrain their mouths with some sort of strong tape and possibly kick the *bleep* out of them just to get in their heads to shut up). In the case of the male, you can kick them where it hurts, for females (rarely but you know), very simple; close the door, lock it, put music on. (No sexism intended, but very rarely there is a female player that harasses you endlessly).

Sore Winner 2.0 (by daisho) -
The sad part about person is he thinks he is being nice. He is the guy who wins the game and then offers some helpful hints such as "You should have dodged more" or something obvious like that. Especially when one beats someone after losing repeatedly, the "helpful" hint at the end can be extremely frustrating. It just makes you want to say... I KNOW YOU *bleep* PIECE OF *bleep* A TWO YEAR OLD COULD FIGURE THAT OUT! The worst is when the winner tries to get the loser angry on purpose... "You really should not jump right into my fully charged F smash next time".
According to daisho, it seems that the sore winner 2.0 will attempt to annoy you but in a more subtle way or in an act to try to be polite but after the politeness will come a comment of pure *bleep* load of *bleep*.

Counter Character Picking Type (yeah quite a mouthful, and thanks to blowtoes) -
Well for instance, you're at the character selection screen in a tourney match, or maybe even in a casual friendly match. Your opponent kinda waves his token around on screen or just sits there while you choose a character. When you finally do, he quickly chooses your character's counter, or consciously picks a character he knows you do bad against. This is annoying as hell, because it gives off vibes that your opponent is a coward, and that will only face you under the circumstance that he has an advantage in, regardless of who you play. I don't know matchups to an amazing extent, so at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I won't go into depth with examples.
This type is difficult to handle, e.g. Most Characters vs. Metaknight (no offence to Metaknight users, I'm using this as an example since people are usually familiar with the MK hating), a method to prevent this may be difficult, so I'll say this, choose a stage you know they are *bleep* at. If they choose a neutral stage, then you might be *bleep*.
Request double blind.
Thanks to Kitamerby for method, however, if Friendlies, then you can just say out loud "hmm...who should I use..."(or along those lines). Do this for a while till they pick a character first.

"Ganging Up" Type - this applies to group brawls, (FFA and Team); In an online match, the person on the other end may invite his friend/sibling and will potentially gang up on you and bully the hell out of you for the duration of the match and may continue to the next match. After losing due to unfairness you may be forced to go into "No Contest" and they will say similar lines to "omg n00b you suxx0r, learn to play, you fail!" etc.

Opportunist Type (Thanks to Spazz_Man) - this type is has similarities to the Targeting Type as aiming for one specific player, except the specific player, are those that have the highest damage percentage for a sure kill. This proves them to be a coward having no intentions of racking up damage to a player themselves (the lazy *bleep*).

Planking Type - this type will consider the ledge their home and stay holding onto it for days on end. they will generally wait for you to get near and do a form of "Hit-and-Run" tactic, or rather "hit-and-back-to-the-Ledge", Luckily, new rules may be enforced to limit the amount of times they grab the ledge. In terms of friendlies, try to spike them, or some other method to get them to come to you.

The Meta Knight type (by Kage Me) -
When in doubt, they'll go with Meta Knight. In double blind character picks, they go with Meta Knight. If it's your turn to counterpick them, they go with Meta Knight. And when none of their characters have a match-up above 60-40 against you, they pick Meta Knight. This is the kind of person who took "playing to win" a little too far, and is now deadly frightened of losing. It's not that they like Meta Knight, they just like how he has no bad match-ups.
When trying to counter this tosser, remember that they'll grow overconfident. You can tell a Meta Knight main apart from this guy by the fact that a Meta Knight main actually puts some thought into what he'll use. The Meta Knight type, on the other hand, will spam Mach Tornado and d-smash. When faced with this kind of person, find out which of your characters' moves counter those two attacks, then use those whenever he uses his. Force him to switch to a strategy he doesn't know, and beat him.
Right...assuming Kage Me is a MK Hater; well this is a bit biased so I'll add a tad something to it. This type apparently chooses MK in fear of losing, but what is there to be afraid of? Yeah you might be in 4th place and didn't get a prize money but hey! It's a game, lighten up and have a bit of fun will you?

Quitter Type (thanks to Master of Fossils) - Pretty obvious right? They just quit playing the game after a few matches, I'm not sure what you guys may consider "few" but let's just assume less than 8.
the kind I hate the most are the quiting type. (i took a quick look through your list and I didn't really see this type.) Its the type that likes the game, and will play with you, but only for about 2 or 3 matches.
just when I get into the game and I am all "warmed up" the person says that they do not want to play anymore, and without complaining or anything, they go and play ds with themselves. (or something like that.) Then i'm stuck playing computors which we all know is not nearly as fun. It just aggrivates me so much!!>:/
"Tactical" Quitter (by Watchful_Eye) -
Id like to add the "tactical" quitter type. He just leaves after looking like the "winner" or after - probably even worse- 1 or 2 wins after several losses, so that it seems that he just found the "ultimate medicine" against you without giving you time to react on his character or playstyle change.
lol yeah its happen when what sometimes makes it worse is when they probably "defeated" the best opponent in their life(person makes a mistake accidently killing themselves or the person uses smash attacks for their only way to win) they add an extra taunt to make themselves feel like they accomplished something and get happy and go into "runner" phase when they run away to get an easy victory and act like their nice and leave the match.
Grab-Happy Type (thanks to Moozle) -
It wasn't on the list i dont think, but my least favorite kind of person to fight is someone who always grabs. I fought someone at a tourney last month who could grab me out of anything...it made me want to die lol
This type just loves to grab all day, and will be likely to chain grab you to death; most common ones are King Dedede, Falco and Ice Climbers (no offence to the users that use these character) and maybe some others.

Idiot Stage Picker Type (Thanks to MarthFanatique) -
Here's another: Idiot stage choice players. This is pretty generic; it's a player that picks the dumbest stages (a.k.a. easiest to hit 'n run, and has absurd amounts of stage hazards) ever created for Smash. Stages may include: Temple (used to cool, but now everyone just plays hit 'n run), New Pork City (same as Temple), Hanenbow (too big and annoying), 75 M, Flatzone 2, etc. Playing one of these once in a while is nice (I enjoy playing Spear Pillar, but it's not broken or w/e in any way; people are just incapable or playing upside down or with reversed controls), but playing Flatzone 2 and Temple every other match gets REALLY old, REALLY quick!
This type usually runs with any of the defensive types. they simply fall in love with that stage (such as Temple) and do what they do best...(which I'm pretty sure you all know) they will do this online and offline whether they know the tournament rule sets that the stage is banned (such as WarioWare, Inc.) or not, so I advise you to beat the *bleep* out of them.

Poser Type (Contribution from UncleSam and Pez55) -
I know a few of those, what about A+ tier mains who don't practice much but say they have skill(I can't figure out a type for that one)
Really, this type has no real form of skill due to lack of practice, experience and the sorts, they have just chosen a high tier character and after winning one match of 100, they claim to have "Owned you, everyone in the world, the universe and that you suck *bleep*" (or similar approach).

<Insert Character Here> Mainer/User Type - right people are starting to find specific characters annoying so lets settle for this type ehh? For the simple reason that they use the character. For whatever reason you have a grudge against it or think that the character is cheap etc. (or their size...I quote myself)
Against Olimar...I have a 2-Handed Sword fighting against some man 1/3 of my size with Super Duper Tiny Plant-like Specks that you can only see with a magnifying glass.

<Insert Smash Bros. Game Here> Player
- Right, in some of the posts people have now stated they hate a certain Smash Bros. (-.- go die and play another game then *ahem* right...just ignore that sentence =) <---Smiley Face). What is there to hate about? we are all Smash players, try and unite then kick their *bleep* at the game you prefer most of the Smash Bros. Series then get drunk afterwards. (I'm 15, I'm not entirely sure why I'm telling you guys older than me to do this, but I don't drink in general).

Pausing Type Started by JigglyPunch (Contribution from Pez55, Jigglypoof and UncleSam)
-
The type that pause every 3 seconds to take a lame picture.
That and the people who pause the game to mess up your combos
Yes! The pausers.

So annoying.

"HAHAHA! PEACH'S HAND IS ON HIS CROTCH! *PIC*"

"LOLOLOLO SONIC IS BENDING OVER *PIC*"

"OMG! NO NANA! *PIC*"
Don't forget "Haha look at my Meta Knight owning you *PIC*"
and it's not like they found a good moment to take it, they purposely pause at random times to be ******s, and it wastes memory space
Indeed the pausers...Just so you know, they probably say "I'm off to the toilet" they come back, start a conversation, then un-pause at the most random point, and then they spike you (this is not from experience) but then this happens the next match half-way through, over and over again. Seriously how can one person need to go to the toilet that frequently? Just live inside there, or you can just kick him right in the *bleep* (for female smashers...grope them? (Not recommended for likelihood of being slapped to death afterwards)). For the younger smashers...just kick em out the room.

If it's for a picture, then you could always go to Rules>More Rules and turn Pause availability off (mwhahaha they can't pause now! and they'll be like "wtf and they'll be a sitting duck (no offence towards the bird mentioned)). The other methods to stop them are also mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Sandbagging Type (Thanks to marthmaster04) -
People who get pissy during a match and just stop trying because they're losing, they generally only start sandbagging because they think what you did or how you're playing is "gay" or "cheap". And only start playing good again when you stop being "cheap" I've experienced this so much its frustrating, these people are usually controller throwers too. >.>
I didn't know about this till I looked up the terminology, so I'll just quote Smashwiki

"Sandbagging is the act of playing poorly on purpose. Most of the time, players sandbag in friendly matches to keep others from learning their style, or to be allowed into easier divisions for tournaments. Other times, in professional matches, when a small amount of money is on the line, players sandbag in hopes of winning more money at a later time. "

Or people may just play poorly if they lost the will to play against a really weak opponent cause the opponent (generally Basic Brawl or friends) keep turning every possible item on and selecting the biggest stage possible.

Take Forever to Choose Type (Thanks to Master Peach) -
How about the "Take forever to Choose" Type. Where the person your playing is always and constantly taking forever just to choose a character or stage, as if they are thinking they know which character or stage is best to defeat your character with, when they really don't have a clue. It just really annoys me. There are times I just want to yell and say "WOULD YOU JUST FREAKIN CHOOSE ALREADY!! ****!!"
Couldn't have said it better myself.

*New Section* - Removed Types, Types that are removed for legitimate reasons for it to not be on the list above.

Suicide KO Type – this type will be a *bleep* as they have no intention of playing the game properly like every other player e.g. Kirby’s/King Dedede’s Inhale, Bowser’s Flying Slam, Donkey Kong’s Forward Throw and Ganondorf’s Flame Choke. This type intends to take you within them e.g. “Kirbycide”, or throw you at the stage e.g. Donkey Kong forward throw.

no i understand how its annoying.
but its not like the player isn't playing "properly"
its perfectly legit.
The *bleep*s, I will leave to your imagination to fill the gaps
Cyan Text refers that the original has been edited
Lime represents that there is a Video that illustrates the annoyance.
so which type annoys you most?
If there is another annoying type, tell me and I'll edit the list.

Nexus Bond

Smash Apprentice
The defensive runner is most annoying, since at least I can kill them if they come over to attack me. I can deal with spammers and calm people, and I've never played any boastful or angry smashers.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
UGH!!! The spammer is the most annoying. I know it is bad if the player cant get over it, but not much people can get over a spammy Pit...

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I've never encountered angry or calm type either, but you know, theres a chance you may encounter one, althoguh the angry type is very very unlikely

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol @ "calm" type

If you get angry because your opponent isnt *****ing over his loss, then your the one who has problems. Lmao.

I just hate the people who think they're better than they are, and make up excuses for when they lose. And get mad easily. I can tell when someone is getting annoyed by losing so much >_>

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
I am a calm guy as well. No, just because my virtual puppet dies doesn't mean I scream in agony.

I guess I'm not ridiculously calm...I'll spaz a little when I realize I made a mistake.

And the most annoying type is the kind that complains about how much the game sucks and gets food all over your controller because they don't like to wash their hands.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
You forgot one; the dodgy type! Ugh, I'm talking about the people who just roll roll roll, dodge dodge dodge. Every time you try to hit, they spotdodge over and over until you're open and release a quick dsmash. Most annoying with Zelda and ROB. It's even worse when they're campy, you struggle through their projectiles, and when you finally get close, they spotdodge dsmash. Then they start the whole camping thing again. Dodgy players always seem frame-perfect with thier dodging so it's kinda difficult to hit them. When I play people like this I even get punished for using my jab.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The only one thing everyone might hate most is someone who plays defensively. A defensive player shows little risk, which makes him look boring and unimpressive. The defensive type are considered "campers," or "spammers." They are seen in a negative light, probably because they play without any risk. Their mindset is bent heavily on the protips, "Don't get hit," and "Don't get grabbed." They are also feared, because when one attempts to strike them, they shield each attack perfectly. Once their opponent discovers that they use their shield often, grabbing ensues, but they do not allow that either, and instead, spot-dodge when they notice their opponent trying to use their methods against them.

• Prefers one attack more than the others, but uses other attacks when necessary.

Frown

poekmon
I usually play 3-stock matches with no items, but with four players. They are... well, they fit in a lot of your categories.

Runner (Offensive)

Yes. Richard LOVES to pick Hyrule temple, place his Pikachu in the cave and then start spamming dmash and thunder. Everybody hates it.

Spammer

Yes. Richard loves to pick Kirby and spam the rock. Or pick Pikachu and mash the c-stick down and nothing else. He usually loses though.

AFC/AFK

Yes. Eldin (Yeah, that's his name) has a good relation with his cell phone, and he thinks it's important to pause the game and instantly answer every single text message he gets.

Really Angry Type

Yes. Martin. When he loses, he gets pissed off and starts ranting about how everybody was playing like cheap a**holes and stuff.

Complaining Type

Yes. Martin, once again. According to himself, he NEVER makes ANY mistakes. If he loses, it's because ofhis character or because of the "game bugs" that are also known as chaingrabbing or edgehogging.

so which type annoys you most?

The spammer, definitely.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Runners:
Onett, New Pork, Hanenbow, Hyrule, you name it, and I get two people from around my area that will run and run. Irritating when trying to actually fight and they laugh when they jump to the ceiling and to the other side. >_>

Spammers:
Rounds up almost everyone I know minus a person or two that's NOT in the tournament scene fits right here. f-smash, f-smash, f-smash, f-smash...Pit's side-B over and over and over...Pikachu's down B over and over and over and over and over...more f-smash, f-smash, f-smash, f-smash, f-smash, f-smash...
*sigh*

Item Types:
If there's no fan or no smash ball, half of the people in my group have bailed on the game already.

AFC/AFK:
I deal with two people in this category. Both of them when trying to explain a story will pause the game, put down the controller and tell a story that over half the time I could care less about, and it gets extremely annoying to say the least. I hate break of flows (only when its seriously necessary do I not mind the pause). With one of them, we screamed, "STOP PAUSING THE D*** GAME!" because he did it every 30 seconds, every game.

Targeting Type:
As soon as I'm Sonic, I got the bullseye on me because they think Sonic is cheap. I even asked them, "Is Sonic really that cheap? Because I'm looking at Metaknight here..." and they all said, "Wtf? Metaknight? Metaknight can't beat Sonic because he has that cheap homing attack and is too fast!!"
Thus, Its two on one or three on one when I'm Sonic.

Interfering Type:
*cringes* Three of the guys in my group do this. Whenever I got a great set up to kill somebody, someone HAS to just come up and kick me out of position, allow the other guy to get back on the stage, and leave me annoyed as I come back trying to get something else going, but the momentum was just sapped.

The Dodgy Type:
I'm the only one who doesn't roll as his regular movement. Need I say more?

The Ridiculously Calm Type:
These kind of people irritate me in general, not just in game. Just a LITTLE emotion shown would be nice? You boring pieces of crap...

Most annoying to me? Its a tie between The Interfering Type and the AFC/AFK Type.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Spammers, followed by defensive runners.

But the Boastful type absolutely has a special place in the Hell of my heart waiting for them too.
I mean Jesus, shut the **** up.

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman

This, This, THIS!!!
I hate them. They don't make the game fun for me.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
The Complaining type is a pain. My cousin is the type who is an arrogant jerk while winning, then calls my tactics cheap while losing.

There is also the people who pause the game 20 times a match because the world may end if they don't reply to a text message(you all know who you are).

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Runners irritate me the most; this is why I disable the Hanenbow, Temple, and NPC stages (as well as WarioWare, but for a different reason) and choose the Random option everytime.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I hate the type of smasher that say "no johns" even though you just won.

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
I seriously hate the dodge type. All they do is chuck waddle dee's at you, spotdodge every grab and attack, then grab you in return so he can chuck waddle dee's at you. I eventually found out how to counter this, but it was really annoying!

c3gill

Smash Ace
the entire OP seems dedicated to hating on other peoples game, especially FFAs.... /lame.

AFK means Away From Keyboard, btw.

and i dont like the complaining type

RobotsInTheSky

Smash Rookie
the runner type when they have 1 stock and 90% annoys me so much.
I usually get really mad,
spaz
and fall off the edge and lose

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Targetting type is really the only one that annoys me.

The rest are all legit strategies. If you fall to a spotdodger, it's your fault for not playing Lucario/a character with a rapid jab/Meta Knight.

Please tell me I misread that statement where I believe you called the fan an item not worth grabbing?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
no i meant the item type usually set all the "powerful items" on e.g. assist trophy instead of using say, fire flower or Mr. Saturn, the fan is the exception cause it just gets people stuck in the same place repeatedly to rack up the damage.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people use Pit to fly over the stage the whole time.. or when they dodge roll the whole time.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I know how you feel, my friend's idiot cousin (black arrow) tends to choose temple, chooses pit and runs, I told this tactic to my friend before hand cause we've seen him run countless times,

stand on either end of the red arrows, and he'll fall to his death in between.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I hate, REALLY, hate offensive players. The kinds that keep coming and coming and coming, THE NEVER GO AWAY. I like defensive players, keeps me aware. But I'm more Neutral. I dodge, but not too much. And I attack but not too much. Neutral = win.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
Oh so many types of annoyances.
Id say both runners
AFC/K
Spammer
Boastful (Hate most of all! )=< )
Complaining
Loud
Constant Counter (Happens on with anyone With mostly Marth Ike, Lucario, and the occasional Peach. xP)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I am this -

Ridiculously Calm Type
Complaining Type

Especially because -

"really they are too shy to admit their sexual fantasies with the game right?"

Game & Watch's Final Smash is just too amazing.

I despise this player type, and only this player type -

Boastful.

And hence I hate children despite having been one for a very long time.

LightningRoy9

Smash Cadet
People who say "Roy's not a good character" or "Roy sucks" when that is 100% false

People who abuse Marth

Top Bottom