• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 1-2, 2009 Atlanta, Ga. (South East Regionals)

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
SOUTH EAST BATTLES (SEB)

When:
August 1-2, 2009

Where:
Waba Game Tournament Center
3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096

Phone:678-417-9222
e-mail:wabagames@yahoo.com

This is an EMS and Waba Game event!

Hello everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood tournament organizer here to present the next stage in the future of SE tournament scene! This time I have teamed up with Waba games to bring you guys a new tournament series called South East Battles or SEB for short. (SEB) will serve as the qualifier for future FR tournaments. Waba Games is a great lan center/anime shop/video game shop/table tennis spot/hiphop dance hall in the ATL and we have teamed up to bring you SEB! With a bunch of new games being released over the summer the fighting scene is changing over from the older games into the new games.

(SEB) will be that door to open the new games into the SE community. This will be a 2 day event and it will be a qualifier for the new games that will be at FR13. The 1st place winners will recieve a high seed at FR13 and they will get a free door entry and tournament entry for the game they win. 2nd place will get free entry for the tournament they placed 2nd and will recieve a high seed at FR13. ONLY the following games will have that offer:

Blazeblu
SF4
SC4
KOF12

VENUE ENTRY FEE = $20

Dates of games played and cost of each tournament entry:

Saturday August 1, 2009
2pm Start time

SuperSmash Brothers Brawl teams=$5 per team mate 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SuperSmash Brothers Brawl=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
Street Fighter Four=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
KOF12=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
BlazeBlu=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SC4=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%

Sunday August 2, 2009
2pm

SuperSmash Brothers Melee teams=$5 per team mate 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SuperSmash Brothers Melee=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
GGXX(AC)=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
StreetFighter III 3rd strike= $5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
MvC2=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
KOF2k2um=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
T5dr=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%

Rules
All CAPCOM and SNK games are Double Elim.--Best 2 out of 3
No matches will be floated beyond the top 16 unless both parties agree with the ruling!
CONDUCT
Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at the staff's discretion. Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game. Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

On all console tournament games:

This is a (B.Y.O.C. = Bring Your Own Controller/converter or Joystick) tournament for all of the console games. You are responsible for your equipment and we will not supply anyone with a controller or converter at this tournament for any console tournament. You might beable to rent a controller from waba games to use during the tournament, but you'll have to ask that question when you get here.

If you hit the start button or a malfunction in your equipment happens during a match that makes the game pauses or resets during a tournament match get the head judge in charge of running that tournament to decide what will happen next for that match. Replays are automatic if it's at the beginning of the match and you have played 5-10 seconds in the game with no one having an advantage in the match. It's not my problem if "YOUR STICK" malfunction's during a tournament. I WILL BE THE FINAL SAY ON ANY PROBLEMS THAT MY TOURNAMENT JUDGES CAN'T RESOLVE!

I have had alot of email's about "button shouldering/mapping" in certain genre of games. I don't believe in them due to me growing up playing 2d fighters in the arcade's. I want to keep the tournaments as close to arcade perfect as I can, so I came up with this solution:

"Button shouldering" will "NOT" be allowed in the following games:

All capcom 2d fighters, and all snk fighters

(THAT MEANS IF YOU RESET YOUR BUTTONS YOU MUST PUT THE DEFAULT MULTI-BUTTONS ON BLANK or no function!!!) So that mean you won't have your 3xkick button, or 3xpunch button. This applies to snk games also. Any default presets that are "NOT" like the arcade set up are "not allowed". If you don't have a 3x punch or kick button in the arcade then you won't use it during the tournament! We are trying to make it as close to arcade type tournament as possible and NO button mapping is the traditional way to play capcom and snk games IMO. I don't care where you put them on your controler/joystick but you should only have the following buttons input's for the following games:

Capcom games that are on consoles will have only 6 button inputs allowed on your controller/joystick and they are:

1. Jab punch=light punch
2. Strong punch=medium punch
3. Fierce punch=hard punch
4. Short kick=light kick
5. forward kick=medium kick
6. roundhouse kick=hard punch

This goes for the following games:
Street Fighter Four
Street Fighter III 3rd strike

SNK-Playmore games on console inputs that are allowed:

1. Light punch
2. Heavy punch
3. Light kick
4. Heavy kick

This goes for the following games:
KOF2k2UM
KOF12

"Button Shouldering/mapping" "Will" be allowed for SC4.

Tournament game list:

STREETFIGHTER FOUR

Game version: (Xbox 360) supplied by waba games.

Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.

All characters are tournament legal!

***Marvel vs Capcom 2***

Game version: US Dreamcast

You may not use any glitch that prevent the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
Deadbody infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
Button switching during the loading screen is allowed (e.g. Holding ASSIST 1 to switch your first assist with the point).
You may not use the same character twice on one team.
Winner keeps the same team, while the loser can switch teams.

***Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike***
Game Version: PS2 SF anny collection

Winning player must keep the same character, but can change super art's. The losing player can choose a new character.
Gill is banned in tournament play shawty!
The in-game judgment feature "WILL NOT" determine the outcome of draw games. You will have to play another 2/3 match to determine a "TRUE" winner!

***Guilty Gear AC Singles***
PS2 - American GGXX:AC copy (All bugs removed)

No ex, gold, shadow, or any other alternate characters allowed.
Button mapping for RC, Burst etc allowed.
Winner keeps the same character and the losers can change characters.

***KOF2k2 UM***
game version: PS2

TBA

***KOF12***

TBA

***Blazeblu***

TBA

***Soul Calibur 4***
PS3
Standard Tournament Rules
US Version

NO Bonus Chars Allowed
No Custom Chars
Random Stage Select ONLY
Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.
Default Damage
Default Time
Buttom Mapping Allowed
Camera altering glitches banned
Console exclusive characters and AGOL BANNED!!

***Super Smash Brothers Brawl "Regular brawl"***

***Super Smash Brothers Brawl "Regular Brawl"***
Nintindo Wii

General Tournament Rules

Double Elimination Bracket Best 2 out of 3 matches
Winners Finals= 3/5 matches
Losers Final= 3/5
Grand Finals=3/5, the player from the losers must win 2 sets of 3/5

3 Stock, 8 MINUTE TIME LIMIT for singles

All items OFF (including Smash Balls)

Doubles Team Attack is ON, LIFE stealing is allowed.

BYOC: (BRING. YOUR. OWN. CONTROLLER.) NO WIIMOTES OR CLASSIC CONTROLLERS!!! Gamecube controllers only!!!

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Stage List:
Starter
Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Island

Counter
Brinstar, Castle Siege, Delfino, Frigate Orpheon, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Pokémon Stadium 1

Banned STAGES
75m, Big Blue, Bridge of Eldin, Corneria, Distant Planet, Flat Zone 2, Green Hill Zone, Hanenbow, Hyrule Temple, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom I, Mushroomy Kingdom II, New Pork City, Norfair, Pictochat, Pirate Ship, Rainbow Cruise, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses, Spear Pillar, The Summit, Wario Ware, Green Greens, Mario Circuit, Onett, Pokémon Stadium 2, Port Town Aero Dive, Skyworld, Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

- At the beginning of a set, each player may strike 2 stages from the available 11. Of these, only 1 can be from the 4 Neutrals listed above. You may however choose to strike 2 counterpick stages.

- 1st match, characters are chosen with double blind picks. After that, advanced slob picks- Loser of 1st match pick stages, the winner of the 1st match picks character, then loser of 1st match picks character. Continue this as necessary until the set reaches completion. Standard sets are best of 3, finals or semi-fianls are left to the discretion of the tournament host, although best of 5 is recommended for time constraints.

- All forms of stalling are banned. Stalling- The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. This includes MK infinite cape, excessive edge stalling, or any form of stalling under the stage (DK spin, sonic charge B, snake infinite down B teching, etc).

- Any suicide KOs on the final stock resulting in sudden death will result in a loss for the user of this tactic. If it would be a suicide KO and the match screen shows a decisive winner, go with that instead. A Bowsercide final KO results in a win for the Bowser player.

- If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage. In the event of a sudden death, both players are to suicide IMMEDIATELY. No fighting with bombs @ 300. At the results screen, regardless of what the screen says, the player with the higher DAMAGE TAKEN is the loser. No exceptions. In the result of a tie, the match will be discarded and played over, same characters and stage. For teams, if this should ever happen, add the damage taken instead for both teams.

- Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Wii or gamecube

Rules:

•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•First stage agreed upon or random
•Dave’s Stupid Rule (DSR): No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage.
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Team Attack will be ON
•Life stealing allowed
• Wobbling is BANNED

The Mages DQ Rule is applicable when a player is late for a match and it goes as follows:
2 Minutes Late – Warning
4 Minutes Late – Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late – Loss of set

- Singles Stages on random – Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi’s Story And Pokemon Stadium.
- Singles Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay, Onnett, Princess Peach's Castle, Great bay, Yoshi's island (pipes), Mushroom Kingdom 1/2

All other levels open for counter picks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are playing in multiple games you need to notify a organizer when you are about to play in another game, so they can skip your match on the brackets and come back to you after you completed the other tournament match.

Also once the tournament starts you are responsible for knowing when your next match will come up. If you have to go for a food or bathroom break, then "PLEASE" notify the judge at your station or "me" that you will be gone for a few minutes. The judge should beable to tell you when your next game will be and how long you have before your next match up. Act like you have been to a tournament before people and everything will run smoothly.

If anyone is willing to bring a tv+system I WILL PAY for your badge! You can never have too many tv's+systems imo at a console tournament! Make sure they aren't TV's with lag. You maybe use to playing on them, but if they have lag I can't use them due to everyone will complain playing on them! We will test them out before we give you the badge. Also they must be atleast a 19" tv with system and game to qualify for a badge. Let's kick this new series off with a bang! I hope to see everyone here

The main reason tournament staple games like T5DR, GGXXac, 3S, and MvC2 are going down to $5 is because those games are getting kinda old and I didn't know if people were going to MOVE on and not really play them anymore. I wanted the focus to be on the new games at SEB and with the lowwer price on the old joints that may get others to enter the tournament that normally wouldn't if it was at $10. We are in a resession, so I don't want to price people out of having a chance to play. We had our lowest turnout's in 4 years at FR12 for MvC2 and 3S and I want to see if those games are really dead or if the price change is needed to continue having them at a major!

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
I've already talked to PB&J about this, so i'm going to let everyone know that this is the last test to see if the smash community will be apart of Future FR's. I have been told that people really didn't know about FR12 because it wasn't stickied until a few days before the event even though I made the FR12 thread 10 months before the event happend. Let's have a great turnout to SEB, so we can continue to grow together in the future! I'm doing my best to give the smash community a voice in the rest of the fighting game community. For so long you guys have said that the rest of the fighting game community doesn't respect you guys. I'm trying my best to give you guys the platform to show why smash is just as good as streetfighter and tekken! Only you can do this. I can only lead you to the water. You have to drink from the cup. SEB will be that cup. Will you drink from it and show why smash is so great? We'll see how this goes and i'll be monitoring this thread a lot.

Teams will be BEFORE the singles!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Oh man, Blazblue and Smash? I will be try to make this, hopefully I won't get screwed over like I did for the past two Final Rounds.

I know a couple of people from our college's gaming club wanted to attend Final Round this year so I'll see what I can do to bring them with me as well.

edit: o_o at post count

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
If you want to attend SEB I need the following info from anyone that wants to pre-reg:

Real Name "Tag Name" : City/state=games played

Larry S. Dixon Jr. "ShinBlanka" : Atl, Ga.=sf4.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
This sounds fire. I'll let my friends know about about this. Thanks for the heads up Larry.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
This sounds fire. I'll let my friends know about about this. Thanks for the heads up Larry.
NP yo. Here's the list right now.

SF4:
1. Larry S. Dixon Jr. "ShinBlanka" : ATL, Ga.
2. Michael Bacarella "Metalmike" : ATL,GA
3. Joel A. Chavez-Flores "madara itachi" : atl,ga
4. Maria Angseth "Lobelia Prime" : Atlanta, Georgia
5. June Ro "dooboy" : Atl, Ga.
6. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
7. Chris Daniels "Serpentwave" : ATL, Ga.
8. Raphael Bendy "SSJ GeorgeBush" : Auburn, AL
9. Josh McWhorter "Icege" : Charleston, SC
10. Hayward "Magnicious" : Atlanta, GA
11. Colin Caldwell "halcyonryu" : DIRTY ALABAMA
12. Trayveon Maxwell III "Cool-Breeze/Lord-Iceman" : ATL, Ga.
13. Durreyl Copeland "Lil Kong" : Atl, GA
14. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
15. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
16. Lukus Allen "Dark Geese" : The Geese Tower, Texas
17. Ernesto Garibay "omnislash" : Conyers, Ga.
18. Philip Shin "KrazyKorean" : Mid TN
19. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL, Ga.
20. Ted King "LiquiTed" : Lavonia, Ga.
21. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : The A, Ga.
22. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
23. Brandon Harrell "Minister Of Defense" : Sandy Springs/Buckhead, Georgia
24. Tri Nguyen 'kRaZzY" : Montgomery, Alabama
25. Juan "MPR" : conyers, GA
26. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN
27. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Boynton Beach Florida
28. Colin Patterson"C Deezy" : Montgomery, AL
29. Derek Heuser "Ballistics" : Tallahassee, Florida
30. Chris Price "Warpticon" : Little Rock, AR
31. Ian Davis "Vandy" : Nashville, TN

KOF12:
1. Michael Bacarella "Metalmike" : ATL,GA
2. Joel A. Chavez-Flores "madara itachi" : atl,ga
3. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
4. Matt Oconner "Ninjamatt" : ATL, Ga.
5. Durreyl Copeland "Lil Kong" : Atl, GA
6. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
7. Lukus Allen "Dark Geese" : The Geese Tower, Texas
8. Ernesto Garibay "omnislash" : Conyers, Ga.
9. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL, Ga.
10. Ted King "LiquiTed" : Lavonia, Ga.
11. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : The A, Ga.
12. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
13. Juan "MPR" : conyers, GA
14. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN
15. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Boynton Beach Florida
16. Colin Patterson"C Deezy" : Montgomery, AL
17. Chris Price "Warpticon" : Little Rock, AR

SC4:
1. Hayward "Magnicious" : Atlanta, GA
2. Trayveon Maxwell III "Cool-Breeze/Lord-Iceman" : ATL, Ga.
3. Isaac Greene "Nighty" : Athens, GA
4. Ashley White "ic3y" : atlanta,ga
5. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Boynton Beach Florida
6. Ian Davis "Vandy" : Nashville, TN

BlazeBlu:
1. Joel A. Chavez-Flores "madara itachi" : atl,ga
2. Josh McWhorter "Icege" : Charleston, SC
3. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
4. Philip Shin "KrazyKorean" : Mid TN
5. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN
6. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Boynton Beach Florida
7. Colin Patterson"C Deezy" : Montgomery, AL

SSBB:
1. Evan Holland "PB&J" : lawrenceville ga
2. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : The A, Ga.

3S:
3. Lukus Allen "Dark Geese" : The Geese Tower, Texas
4. Ernesto Garibay "omnislash" : Conyers, Ga.
5. Ted King "LiquiTed" : Lavonia, Ga.
6. Juan "MPR" : conyers, GA
7. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN

KOF2k2um:
4. Matt Oconner "Ninjamatt" : ATL, Ga
5. Lukus Allen "Dark Geese" : The Geese Tower, Texas
6. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL, Ga.
7. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
8. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN
9. Chris Price "Warpticon" : Little Rock, AR

MvC2:
1. Joel A. Chavez-Flores "madara itachi" : Atl,ga
3. Jay Moreno "ATLCPU" : Da A
4. Tri Nguyen 'kRaZzY" : Montgomery, Alabama

SSBM:
1. Maria Angseth "Lobelia Prime" : Atlanta, Georgia
2. Evan Holland "PB&J" : lawrenceville ga
3. David McDarby "Linuka" : Knoxville, TN
4. Derek Heuser "Ballistics" : Tallahassee, Florida

GGXXac:
1. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
2. Philip Shin "KrazyKorean" : Mid TN
4. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Boynton Beach Florida
5. Colin Patterson"C Deezy" : Montgomery, AL

T5DR:
1. Ian Davis "Vandy" : Nashville, TN

nice1

Smash Lord
**** i'ma see if i can make this. if don't i know for show i'll be at FR13. speaking of that i know it's kinda early but larry are you doing another FR in 2010?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
fyi the standard for singles in brawl is 3 stock 8 minutes, not 3stock 6 minutes, but otherwise wow, this is pretty awesome

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
**** i'ma see if i can make this. if don't i know for show i'll be at FR13. speaking of that i know it's kinda early but larry are you doing another FR in 2010?
Yes there will be a FR13 in 2010. ;) This is the qualifier for fr13.

fyi the standard for singles in brawl is 3 stock 8 minutes, not 3stock 6 minutes, but otherwise wow, this is pretty awesome
Sorry I meant to change it to 8 minutes. Done ;)

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, Blazblue and Smash? I will be try to make this, hopefully I won't get screwed over like I did for the past two Final Rounds.

I know a couple of people from our college's gaming club wanted to attend Final Round this year so I'll see what I can do to bring them with me as well.

edit: o_o at post count
Yea that post count is :(

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I know wobbling is banned when used to excessively stall, but otherwise its supposed to be a legitimate move.

Thats such a minimal concern when looking at like 9 different games though. I feel like the Melee Elite will back me up on that though.

Im definitely coming to this after seeing the bracket for SFIV

oops:

melee and SFIV

Derek Heuser "Ballistics" : Tallahassee, Florida

tubes

Smash Ace
I'll be there. I can't help but think more people will be there if the venue fee is $10 a day instead of $20 though.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
I know wobbling is banned when used to excessively stall, but otherwise its supposed to be a legitimate move.

Thats such a minimal concern when looking at like 9 different games though. I feel like the Melee Elite will back me up on that though.

Im definitely coming to this after seeing the bracket for SFIV

oops:

melee and SFIV

Derek Heuser "Ballistics" : Tallahassee, Florida
Well I got these rules from Chadd and I trust his rulings since he has helped me with the past 2 FR tournaments in smash.
I'll be there. I can't help but think more people will be there if the venue fee is $10 a day instead of $20 though.
I feel you man, but this is a REGIONAL 2 day event. These isn't some random nobody tournament. This is the qualifier for the biggest Fighting game tournament on the east coast. I'm trying my best to include the smash community into the main stream Fighting game community. Like I said before this will be the final test to see if smash will be a good option going forward in my future tournaments. I'm sorry, but it is what it is sir.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
P.S.---DO NOT pre-reg if you aren't sure if you can come! Some of you like seeing your name on a list and then don't show up. I know who you are now, so I won't be putting your name on the list. This manly goes out to the people that no-showed at FR12. I know some of you had things happen at the time that changed your plans, but some of you guys sign up knowing good **** well you wasn't coming to FR12.

This is a waste of my time on the forums and a waste of time at the door when we are signing people up! We could have started earlier if people didn't have to search through the list for their names through a sea of no shows pre-reg people. I try to keep this list updated for a reason. For those that are truely going to attend to see how many people are planning to attend. I also need to know how many badges I need to buy/make for the event. I usually get atleast 50-100 more of the pre-reg list just to be safe, but when the #'s are off that makes me waste money. For fr13 I will most likely goto the pay online pre-reg service. That will solve a lot of problems in the future. One cost for online and another for paying at the door at FR13.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
So are we going to wait until 2 weeks before the event to start pre-regging for thsi event or will people step up this time around? Only time will tell.

tubes

Smash Ace
Well I got these rules from Chadd and I trust his rulings since he has helped me with the past 2 FR tournaments in smash.

I feel you man, but this is a REGIONAL 2 day event. These isn't some random nobody tournament. This is the qualifier for the biggest Fighting game tournament on the east coast. I'm trying my best to include the smash community into the main stream Fighting game community. Like I said before this will be the final test to see if smash will be a good option going forward in my future tournaments. I'm sorry, but it is what it is sir.
fair enough.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
SF4:
32. Mikel Grissett "BLACKSTAR" : Warner Robins, GA
33. Brandon Simmons "SlayerX4 " : Atlanta, GA
34. Richard Warren "wing_zero" : ATL

KOF12:
18. Stephen Medina "Return of Shiki" : Charlotte, NC
19. AJ Hodges "Alternate275" : Columbus, GA

SC4:
7. Mikel Grissett "BLACKSTAR" : Warner Robins, GA
8. Brandon Simmons "SlayerX4 " : Atlanta, GA
9. Richard Warren "wing_zero" : ATL

BlazeBlu:
8. Warren Pruitt "Doren2k" : B'ham, Al.
9. AJ Hodges "Alternate275" : Columbus, GA
10. Z.Jenkins "JamsLegs" : Parts unknown

SSBB:

3S:

KOF2k2um:
10. Stephen Medina "Return of Shiki" : Charlotte, NC
11. AJ Hodges "Alternate275" : Columbus, GA

MvC2:

SSBM:
5. Chris Robinson "MarFooL/Madtrain" : Atl baby

GGXXac:
6. Warren Pruitt "Doren2k" : B'ham, Al.
7. Z.Jenkins "JamsLegs" : Parts unknown

T5DR:
2. Angela Franks : Augusta, GA
3. Eric Chester "JustBlazeItUp" : Augusta, GA
4. Chris "Bane" : ATL, Ga.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
This looks tight, ill def be there.
Hey man i'm glad you want to attend. I need some info from you if you don't mind. This goes to anyone that wants to pre-reg for this event. Please list the following:

Real name "tag name" : City/state=games played

example=Larry S. Dixon Jr. "ShinBlanka" : Atl, Ga.=SF4

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
SF4:
35. Ricky Walker "pokchop" : ATL, Ga
36. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
37. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
38. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown

KOF12:
20. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
21. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
22. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown

SC4:
10. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.

BlazeBlu:
11. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
12. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
13. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown

SSBB:

3S:

KOF2k2um:
12. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown

MvC2:
5. Ricky Walker "pokchop" : ATL, Ga

SSBM:

GGXXac:
8. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown

T5DR:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL no worries larry, there's alot of time between now and August for this thing to HYPE up!

Although I can't promise I'll be here by then but i'll try to make it if anything, sir

kyle?!

Smash Cadet
SOUTH EAST BATTLES (SEB)

***Super Smash Brothers Brawl "Regular brawl"***

***Super Smash Brothers Brawl "Regular Brawl"***
Nintindo Wii

General Tournament Rules

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
Do you mean no B-Sticking or L-Hops?

Or do you just mean hardware mods, but we can change the layout in the game?

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
LOL no worries larry, there's alot of time between now and August for this thing to HYPE up!

Although I can't promise I'll be here by then but i'll try to make it if anything, sir
NP if you can't come man. I'm just waiting on the hype to start that's all.:confused:;)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Jason White "Rayku" Woodstock, GA
Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles

I'll definitely be coming to this tournament in particular. Final Round attendance is iffy, I know I didn't show to FR12, so I won't make any solid promises.

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
SF4:
35. Ricky Walker "pokchop" : ATL, Ga
36. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
37. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
38. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown
39. Nigel Hodges "OMEGAUNICRON" : ATL
40. John Hannafin "Mole" : Atlanta, Ga.
41. Christopher James II "ADVIII" : Augusta,Ga
42. Drew Maffei "NYPD Drew" : Atl, ga.
43. Tony Coast Hall "Coast" : Charlotte, NC

KOF12:
20. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
21. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
22. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown
23. Nigel Hodges "OMEGAUNICRON" : ATL
24. John Hannafin "Mole" : Atlanta, Ga.
25. Christopher James II "ADVIII" : Augusta,Ga
26. Drew Maffei "NYPD Drew" : Atl, ga.
27. Tony Coast Hall "Coast" : Charlotte, NC

SC4:
10. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
11. Ethan Dogan "Dogysamich" : Kathleen, GA

BlazeBlu:
11. Jason Oestreicher "unastrike" : ATL, GA
12. Jason L. : ATL, Ga.
13. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown
14. Drew Maffei "NYPD Drew" : Atl, ga.

SSBB:
3. Jason White "Rayku" Woodstock, GA

3S:

KOF2k2um:
12. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown
13. John Hannafin "Mole" : Atlanta, Ga.
14. Christopher James II "ADVIII" : Augusta,Ga
15. Drew Maffei "NYPD Drew" : Atl, ga.

MvC2:

SSBM:
6. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal" : Suwanee, GA.
7. Ethan Dogan "Dogysamich" : Kathleen, GA

GGXXac:
8. Marty Osborne "Nanaya Shiki" : parts unknown
9. Ethan Dogan "Dogysamich" : Kathleen, GA

T5DR:

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
Jason White "Rayku" Woodstock, GA
Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles

I'll definitely be coming to this tournament in particular. Final Round attendance is iffy, I know I didn't show to FR12, so I won't make any solid promises.
I got you added sir.

Top Bottom