• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King's secret training technique

p8nted

Smash Apprentice
Rofl, this made my night.

Sometimes I have dreams about it when I play too much but actually playing in his sleep? haha too funny.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
if he was playing melee in his sleep he would be saying mango johns, not playing

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
M2K has got to be the most video taped sleeping person in the country.

I'm not kidding.

Put anyone else sleeping, even Kobe Bryant, and it will have like 10 views.

Tennet

Smash Champion
M2K has got to be the most video taped sleeping person in the country.

I'm not kidding.

Put anyone else sleeping, even Kobe Bryant, and it will have like 10 views.
Well you see, all the fangirls are seeing his sleep patterns so maybe one day in his sleep they can...

bobson

Smash Lord
Perhaps this new table tennis training method used by boxer Danny Green goes a bit too far... but then us Aussies are pretty tough competitors. I don't think I'll be in a hurry to use it myself though!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Ow! Ow! Ow!
This is the kind of spam I appreciate. It appears vaguely related to the thread, so at first you think it's actually a serious reply, but then you get to the meat of it and think "What the **** am I reading?" And then, bam, spam links.

Helma here is probably getting all of its posts deleted as soon as a mod wakes up, so I'm gonna archive the curiously endearing non-spam part here for all to gaze upon.

Top Bottom