• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS and DeDeDe's Chaingrab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
A mod posting in a thread in the Sonic Boards posted that you guys figured out a way to get out of DDD's Chaingrab; what's funny is, DDD boards say that Zero Suit Samus can't be chaingrabed. Can you guys help me make any sense out of this? I appreciate it.

And, she can now avoid getting chain-grabbed infinitely by King Dedede. :laugh:
Yes. Yes we did. It's called, "Don't get grabbed."
* After someone posted the process over at Samus boards, the response:

I was referring to Zero Suit Samus. Sorry if I confused anyone.
Now, the only thing I can make out of all of this is he was referring to the transformation process to turn into ZSS. Thoughts? And how viable is it to transform into ZSS while in a competitive match with DDD?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
ZSS is light enough to get out of DDDs CG. Samus on the other hand can be CGed and infinited.

ZSS can get out of a lot of chains as well with her down b that gives invincibility on frames 1-12

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
ZSS cannot be chaingrabbed by Dedede. Transforming is almost never a viable option in any matchup. Q&A thread. Get out.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'm helping you make sense of it by telling you straight how it is. Now take your ungratefulness elsewhere.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
you mistake the second quote as sarcasm then, because I am truly grateful for your contribution. I apologize for my change in tone in response to
Q&A thread. Get out.
, as that seems to have been unjust on my part. Considering this discussion was brought up by a mod, I thought it better to post a new thread. That may not have been the right course to take.

Dryn said:
Besides, you'd be surprised how fast I can transform into Zero Suit Samus. It's not difficult.
After checking his video, and his suggestion that if Samus transforms during the invincibility frames after the first stock loss, then it is entirely feasible. Thread can be locked.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Oh, now I get were you were asking. I don't think it would be a good idea to change from Samus to ZSS during a competitive match, It's just too slow. I don't see why you don't just start with ZSS to begin with. She's better than Samus imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom