• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution

Zjiin

Smash Master
Stage 1

"Whoa man, this is awesome! Look who's here! I've been waiting to play this guy forever. The graphics! The music! Everything is soooooo cool. Are you kidding me? The single player campaign is THAT long? I'm gonna play it over and over when I don't have anyone to play. I'm gonna be the best in no time. I can play people from around the world whenever?! NO WAY! This is my new favorite game."

Stage 2

"Hmmm, well the single player got a little boring, but this is still a blast with people. I haven't been able to finish a wifi match yet, but i've probably just had bad connections. Not Nintendo's fault. Why is the first tag i put in on the bottom of the list? That doesn't make sense. Smashballs are kinda broken for some people. I probably still suck, so that'll change."

Stage 3

"Ok, so I've figured out that my style works really good with Meta Knight, Snake, and Game & Watch. I totally destroy my friend's pokemon trainer, no matter what pokemon he uses. Fight are really long epic battles, but i can't get the combos down yet. I wish the replays could save for longer than our first stocks. This tag list is really long now and it takes a while to get to my name. I had my first cool wifi match today, but for some reason i couldn't dodge this Ike player's smash attacks. He must be really good."

Stage 4

"I think my friend is getting better than me now. He uses a lot of characters that shoot things at me, and it's hard for me to get to him. I figured out that i can make him mad if i hang onto the other side of the stage so i don't get hit. He's not very good at edgeguarding because he can never hit me when i'm there. Sometimes i accidently airdodge, but then for some reason i automatically grab the ledge again. I bet that's some kind of advanced trick. I also have combos now. Most of them are just grabs to grabs, but i end up winning, so it's gotta be a good strat. I'm a powershielding pro, btw."

Stage 5

"My friend just walked away angry because he hates how i can dsmash over and over faster than he can stop it. I told him he has to get faster tech skill and showed him how to roll everywhere. His snake is really good, i bet the best in the country now. He's got this one trick where he slides AND shoots at the same time. He lives for longer nowadays, but my Meta Knight is really good now. I can even fly under the stages to avoid him, and it's really cool looking. Is it me or do all of Meta's B moves help you getback on the stage?"

Stage 6

"Today my friend told me that Meta Knight is unfair and he bet me $5 that he could do as well in a tournament as i could with Meta Knight. I told him that I'm just really good with him, and it takes a lot of practice to get good, but he insisted. The beginning of the tournament was easy. Most of the matches i just had to keep tornado'ing and no one could really punish me. I bet Meta has some bad matchups but I don't think i've ever played against them yet. I'm probably the best person here."

Stage 7

"My friend got lucky and timed out all his opponents' matches by running away and holding onto the sides. That doesn't make him as good as me, but it won't stop me from doing the same thing to him. Wow, 8 minutes is a long time."

Stage 8

"We're on the second set, last match of the grand finals. We both have all of our stocks, but i'm winning by 17% and there's only 2 minutes left to go. I can't wait to show him how much he sucks. Why isn't anyone cheering us on?"

Stage 9

"Whoa man, did you see this?! Street Fighter 4! This game looks sooooo cool. These graphics are awesome! I'm gonna be the best in the world in no time. This game is awesome."

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
Gen 1:
"Woah! 151 Pokemon and a TV show! I am definatly going to catch em all!"

Gen 2:
"Frikkin Awesome! There is almost twice as much, and I can go in both regions!"

Gen 3:
"This is cool, but the pokemon are a little uncreative now. And why can't I go to any other regions?"

Gen 4:
"Sweet, it has online play, but the pokemon themselves are a little stupid. And they have prettymuch EVERYTHING you can think of as a legendary. I don't think I'll play the next one."

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Pokemon should've ended after G/S/C or they should've upgraded the gameplay/gamestyle instead of adding new, dumb pokemon after G/S/C. The addition of specific pokemon abilities and pokemon behaviors was pretty cool, the addition of 200+ pokemon who look like clones of the old, good pokemon was not cool.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
This really is a good post. It needs a bump. Brawl is still fun if you don't play like that though, but if you really try to get competitive with it and start taking it seriously, I'm pretty sure It's just going to end in frustration!

Then again, I use ganon. So.

I used to cry after every pokemon episode. Not because anything bad happened, but because the episode had ended.

I was 10 at the time.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, I overlooked this thread because I thought it was about Evolution Z lol.

This really is a good post. It needs a bump. Brawl is still fun if you don't play like that though, but if you really try to get competitive with it and start taking it seriously, I'm pretty sure It's just going to end in frustration!.
I agree.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Looks like I've found the Prosecutor I want.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
As a moderator, all judgments are summarily decided in my favor.

Teran, you now owe me $13, 250.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I loved the part with the playstyle matching Meta Knight, Snake and Game and Watch. Fun read.

Top Bottom