• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dazzle Video Creator Plus: Vista 64 bit fix

POKE40

Smash Lord
UPDATE (5-5-09):
I found a problem that my dazzle wouldn't work on vista 64 bit computer, here is my story:

Gah! I have the dazzle video creator plus and I did everything correct. But my computer recongizes it as an unknown device.

My laptop is a vista 64 bit home premium edition.
But it doesn't seem to show up. I did download Studio 12. What is going on?

I did check the capture settings and I didn't seem to find the dazzle when its connected.
The dazzle's little light is green. But nothing is going on the laptop.

Porque?

Anyways when I have this problem fixed. I think I need some plug-in or something...
I'd like to ask why mpeg instead of avi?
UPDATE, THE CURE: I found the main problem and I needed a plugin and now my dazzle is a-okay

I found the vista 64-bit dazzle video creator plugin here:
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Hardware_Installer/readmeHW10.htm

At the website, simply look for your corresponding dazzle device and look under the corresponding system you are using and download and run the desired file that you have chosen. After you have ran the file through, your unconnected dazzle device will magically connect to your computer system!

Please direct someone to that website if someone can't get there dazzle system to work on their vista 64-bit computer

-Axle-

Smash Cadet
There's a lot of compatibility problems with 64 bit, google special drivers for the device.

Top Bottom