• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: BIWEEKLY APRIL 10TH RESULTS!!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
GAUNTLET BIWEEKLY FRIDAY MARCH 27TH RESULTS!!

1: Bum (Dk)
2: Anti (Olimar, Wario)
3: Rookie (Fox)
4: Hellfox (Fox,DK)
5: Hax (Snake, Captain Falcon)
5: Blackanese (Snake, G&W,Olimar)
7: Jtails (Ness, Diddy)
7: Rien (?)
9: John12346 (?)
9: Rek (?)
9: Dire (G&W,Pokemon trainer)
9: Raze (?)
13: Kubuu (Lucario)
13: Umbra (Pit)
13: Eric R (?)
13: Bluchu (Ness, Wolf)
17: 007 (?)
17: HelpR (?)
17: Joseph (?)
17: lucarioowl (Lucario)
17: Skip (Captain Falcon)

Bracket below:

Well there you have it folks. I would like to thank everyone for coming to this event the turnout was decent it could have been better but with other big tournaments the following day the turnout was good. I will keep everyone posted on the next event. It will probably be on a saturday so we can get more time and probably more people also but we will see thank you all for coming.

GAUNTLET BIWEEKLY FRIDAY APRIL 10 RESULTS!!!!!!

1: BUM (dk)
2: SNAKEE (zss,shiek/zelda)
4: RYAN (pit,d3)
5: HELLFOX (fox,dk)
5: METATERNAL(Dk)
7: JTAILS (ness,fox )
7: BLACKNESE (olimar,g&w,snake)
9: MIKE G (kirby)
9: HIPPIEDUDE(luigi)
9: JOHN12346(lucario)
9: PRIDE(yoshi)
13: JKT(luigi)
13: 007(?)
13: BLU (ness,wolf,pit)
13: RECK
17: CHEESE
17: GURU (Pokemon Trainer
17: JACOB(?)
17: SKIP(Captain falcon)

bracket is below:

Well there you have it folks. I would like to thank everyone for coming to this event the turnout was decent it could have been better but with other local new york tournaments the following day the turnout was good. I will keep everyone posted on the next event. It will probably be on a saturday so we can get more time and probably more people also but we will see thank you all for coming.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
saddening. next time i get trash talked so bad im just going to put my ipod in my ears full blast. ggs to all.

Cia

das kwl
^ HAHAHAHAHA.. you just got ur first DA trash talking?? get used it, because it's going to happen.. ALOT

and wow @ hax$ + rookie.. wtf

what characters were used?

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Oh yeah and oh no!

I'm happy to see a good amount of players showed up to the tournament. To bad I couldn't go. Next time for sure if I'm not sick. Good stuff DA!!! :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Hey, I seem to recall having a lot of matches from this tournament recorded. Where can I find them?

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
my matches with blackanese were extremely fun. people kept asking if its friendlies. XDD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wow looked like a fun tourney. What time this thing ended anyways? what chars anti used? lol heard he got trash talked like hell xD. i had to leave really early cause ****ing mother was threatening me to call the cops unless i get home for ****ing curfew so yeah >_>

ggs blackanese, john, few others in friendlies tho. Nice seeing you there D1,Skip and thank you Wes for being so kind in giving a refund and extremely sorry for it. I will without a doubt attend your next one to spread the word out mangz!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: Bum [DK]
2: Anti [Olimar , Wario]
3: Rookie [Fox]
4: Hellfox [Fox , DK]
5: Hax [Snake , Falcon]
5: Blackanese [Olimar , G&W]
7: Jtails [Ness]

Jtails

Smash Lord
This tourny was fun i small amount of cool people. could have been bigger, but id deff go to the next one.
thanks DA, and wes for hostng
and everyone who came.
lol at the trash talking mad funny.

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh and Rien used - ROB
Raze used Captain F/Snake/ike
Rek - Fox /Marth/GandW
Helpr - Lucas
I also used Kirby

sorry for double post ^_^

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Thanx For Coming Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx To Everyone For Come To This Gauntlet Pretty Much The Same Amount Of People Came But Its Ok More Will Come Eventually. Anyways The 1st Post Will Have The Results And All.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
lol yo how i get 17th twice when i put in work this time!! :(
its all good though. :D its fun as usual ima keep banning "neutrals" (final d, battlefield, smashvil) just to piss pplz off lolz next time ima start counter pickin skyworld and shizz

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LMFAO@Skip!!!
Finally I got to enter the Gauntlet =D
Fast shoutouts:
Ninjalink: ggs Ur always knocking me to losers =( Hilarious friendlies mangz. Your funny guy lol XD.
Skip/Guru/Chees: ****in funny doubles. Skips wigi/Cf is top tier. Guru ggs from $2 MM. I used it to get home metrocard LOLLLL
blackanese: im not 12 :(
Jtails: ggs bro. Hate DK >.<

I went pure luigi just so u know Wes

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
hi guys...ey im a colombian brawler and im looking for tourneys or friendlies..now im living in westchester for vacations...please tell me

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutout to me for spectating both events and chillin w/ all the smashers at Wendy's afterwards.

Top Bottom