• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland 2, March 28th

King~

Smash Champion
well fun was had and we got three tourneys done surprisingly.

Single Elemination Captain Falcon tourney
9 Entrants:

1.IThrowThings($9.00)
2.King Yoshi
3.Jokey
3.Framerate
5.ArgentStew
5.Byaa!
5.Zardrieal
5.Pk Fire
9.Ridlr

Doubles Round robin
5 teams:

1.We Met on E Harmony(Byaa and Zardrieal)($17.00)
2.Doctors of Hazardous Doom(King Yoshi and Jokey)($8.00)
3.Hunks of Brillance(Suyon and Argentstew)
4.Marshamellows of intensity(ITT and Pk Fire)
5.Exuberant Doom(Framerate and Ridlr)

Singles
15 entrants:

1.Byaa!!(MK)($52.50)
2.Argentstew(Lucario)($22.50)
3.IThrowThings(Sonic)
4.King Beef(peach)
5.Jokey(Rob)
5.Framerate(Jigglypuff)
7.Falco400(Wolf/DK/wario)
7.PC(MK/marth)
9.DarkM(Zelda/ness)
9.Ridlr(Random)
9.King Yoshi(MK/D3)
9.Suyon(Marth/Pit)
13.Bead(Marth?)
13.Pk Fire!(Lucas, sonic)
13.Zardrieal(MK)

very fun im dissapointed in my singles performance but no johns. more pika next time should do the trick

ALSO EVERYONE CHECK THEIR BAGS FOR AND EXTRA WII MOTE AND GAMECUBE CONTROLLER. ARGENTSTEW IS MISSING THEM.

Revven

FrankerZ
You guys did an all Falcon Tourney without me!? What The ****!!! I would've owned all of you!! :@

This is a crime!!

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I used pit at least once in each of my singles bracket matches. But first tourney expereince was fun so good stuff.

Bead

Smash Ace
first tourney too
ya i used marth, and im so glad to find good ppl, cant get better unless you lose right?
i think im a little bit more of a casual player though, dont me wrong ill still be going to tourneys and all that but all the tiers and stuff memoried ill leave it to you guys

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
first tourney too
ya i used marth, and im so glad to find good ppl, cant get better unless you lose right?
i think im a little bit more of a casual player though, dont me wrong ill still be going to tourneys and all that but all the tiers and stuff memoried ill leave it to you guys
Meh, don't worry about tiers too much. Just learn and know what works against certain characters and what doesn't and that should help you out a bunch.

Top Bottom