• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
nah see you guys understood me wrong

i said
plus he doesnt even need to combo you when he can just tech chase the crap outta you, darkrain doesnt tech chase that well..
when i said he doesnt tech chase that well, i meant "as well" meaning as well as ss

i know darkrain is good at tech chasing, theres no doubt about that, im not like stupid lol

im just saying that ss tech chases better then him

tubes

Smash Ace
nah see you guys understood me wrong

i said

when i said he doesnt tech chase that well, i meant "as well" meaning as well as ss

i know darkrain is good at tech chasing, theres no doubt about that, im not like stupid lol

im just saying that ss tech chases better then him
ss does NOT tech chase better than darkrain.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I used to adamantly think that Darkrain was better than SS.

After seeing mango juice videos I am thoroughly convinced SS is the best falcon ever.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I don't care if he loses in this match but it's FD against falco

first stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycDHXU_PlC0

wow

then there are just so many matches it's hard to find the best, somebody should make a compilation of his performance at this tournament.

he's very technical, and that's something that I strive to be with falcon, he doesn't miss a beat and he's never slowed down. I always seem to **** up an l cancel or tech then can't get my momentum back... ss just doesn't stop.

this ones good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN7IGa416M&feature=channel_page

the whole set is good

and he's so perfect with recovering and edge cancelling.

i'd say he's the most consistently technical falcon there is and I think he's amazing for sure and if he can apply his skills v people outside of WC like he does to the people in WC then I think he's the best falcon.

but if he falls apart good DI (not west coast) then iunno. It's still a hard call but I have faith he'd do well v everyone. if not then darkrain of course, he plays better people and does well.

Scar

#HarveyDent
jiano will always be ****

manalord yeah SS is good but idk i'm only impressed insofar as i can say that i can learn from him. darkrain knocks me out of my seat every match, just b/c no one is screaming into the mic doesn't mean that crazy **** isn't happening

9 times out of 10 people are screaming into the mic and SS is spacing nairs or something.

also please note that i think darkrain is wayyyy more technical than SS, darkrain never misses l cancels and turn arounds and is perfectly smooth in all his execution which is why his combos are second to none

again just b/c ss is flashy (wavelands/edge cancels) doesn't mean he's more technical

D

Deleted member

sooooooooooo..... where's mango?
basically this.

voting scar. other players are more likely to win, but that's not what the poll asks. the poll asks who the best CF is also the one who gives the best show on the screen, reps the character best, is most knowledgeable, and knees a *****. that would be scar.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow.
are half of those names even worth putting up there?
who's going to honestly vote jona_diaper for anything other than "least favorite smashboards account"??

you might as well add my falcon too, right?

edit: @scar: it should be called "Who is the Current BEST Captain Falcon MAIN?"
i'm sure a lot of us would agree that mango's falcon is far from the worst.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
basically this.

voting scar. other players are more likely to win, but that's not what the poll asks. the poll asks who the best CF is also the one who gives the best show on the screen, reps the character best, is most knowledgeable, and knees a *****. that would be scar.
Meh.....I think the poll is accurate right now.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
basically this.

You clearly don't watch enough SS (if any at all). SS outclasses Scar (and every other Falcon main) in all those categories. Truth.

The results speak for themselves.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i would take the word "BEST" and assume it has to do with who is better at melee...
but i guess i'm an idiot, right?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh yeah.

if this,
then this.
You clearly don't watch enough SS (if any at all). SS outclasses Scar (and every other Falcon main) in all those categories. Truth.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hopefully G-reg will be able to climb his way back up.

For the life of me, though, I can't really honestly choose who is better between SS and Darkrain.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
there is NO way to know that, right now.
just pick your favorite... that's what everyone else is prolly doin'

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i haven't been really active on the boards for a while, is Jona still a *******?

edit: dumb *** is censored

Ja

Smash Journeyman
also please note that i think darkrain is wayyyy more technical than SS, darkrain never misses l cancels and turn arounds and is perfectly smooth in all his execution which is why his combos are second to none

again just b/c ss is flashy (wavelands/edge cancels) doesn't mean he's more technical
Edge canceling is useful tho. How often do you see darkrain edge cancel his recovery, or edge cancel aerials into sexier combos? SS edge cancels like it's his job, even under pressure. SS also ledgetechs more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom