• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This forum has gone wrong

Do you feel these mods of the Smash World Forum should be fired, demoted, and banned?

• Yes, they should be fired.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Yes, they should be demoted.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Yes, they should be banned.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • They should be fired and demoted, but not banned.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • They should be fired and banned, but not demoted.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • They should be demoted and banned, but not fired.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • They should be fired, demoted, and banned.

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • They should not be rude to my posts.

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
There is too much flaming around the Smash World Forum, and there's most members kept reporting my posts, and they kept blaming me. Now I'm really depressed, and so I reported the mods to the owners of the Smash World Forum. Now I am an administrator, so the following rules will take effect with me being the new administrator of the Smash World Forum.

The mods are not well-moderated. I can't take any more, this is the last straw.

The members in the Smash World Forum were completely rude, and it makes me very depressed. Cashed is the one who thinks my posts makes no sense, but he want me banned, I don't know why.

Cashed will be banned from the Smashboards, according to this quote where he didn't recognize my posts.

Cashed's quote:
This question makes no sense. AGAIN.
Your posts continue to make absolutely zero sense.

This is me being a jerk, btw.
@Cashed: Staffs does not have to be a jerk like that! :mad:
Okay but really, read your last question out loud "Are any SWF Staffs are well moderated?"

It doesn't make any sense.
Cashed will be banned for negative behavior and immaturity. He didn't recognize my posts, and he lie about my grammar. My posts makes sense, and so Cashed is banned for now.

Xsyven will be banned because he said in this quote.
Oh yeah, and Hiemie is special because he has a black name. But really, he's just a regular mod DARK WIZARD!.
Why Hiemie is a dark wizard, what does that mean?

Crimson King will be banned because of this quote.
THIS IS ******** :mad:
THIS IS ******** :mad::mad:
This Is ********
That's why he close the blog thread "Metaknight should not be banned".

Including Azua according to this quote in the blog thread "Metaknight should not be banned"
THIS IS ******** :mad::mad::mad:
@Cashed: That goes for you, CASHED! According to this quote! :mad:
Cashed, Azua, Crimson King, and Xsyven were the rude staff members around Smash World Forum, and guess what? Look at this quote.

Azua's quote:
**** ME FOR GIVING YOU A SPAM INFRACTION FOR BUMPING AN OLD TOPIC WITH SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE TOPIC.

Tard.
Crimson King's quote:
Someone said Mod Party? Cashed can't come. Let's laugh at him.

Hahah - He has 18 points on him right now. Corpse **** much, guys?
That was during when ½NIÇK½FBM was banned with 6 points.

I was banned twice, and I IM to Crimson King, and he refuse to unban me, and the staffs decide to extend my ban, until I was on the AOL chat where the chat room that I go to was "InthisSWF". Now I'm really depressed, there are 3 Smashboards staffs: "Xsyven", "Crimson King", and "Cashed" in the AOL chat room, and one of them said, "Let's make him say any words," and I said "What are you talking about?" And they're like "......" and one of them said "I don't understand what you're saying," now things go wrong where they start to pick on me in AOL chat room and Cashed said this to me in AOL Chat room.
GET OFF THE SMASHBOARDS ! !
I exit out of the AOL chat room, and I IM to Crimson King to unban me and they said, "I don't know what you're saying." Until he told me in IM that I am permanently banned from Smashboards(Smash World Forum).

So I talked to the owner of the site, and they made me an administrator of the Smash World Forum so that I can run the forum better than the rude mods of the Smash World Forum.

The staffs will be demodded according to this list.
  • Cashed
  • Xsyven
  • Crimson King
  • Azua

Cashed, Xsyven, Crimson King, and Azua were not well-moderated. They will be fired, demodded, and banned.

Any members who kept reporting every of my posts to the staffs will be banned permanently for all lies, because I am an admin now, and I will be banning the rude staffs.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
You are the most intelligent person on these boards.

Please have my babies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic is not up there because Mic is all.

*Doesmannerism*

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
If that's the case...LOL! I thought Azua got bored and typed it (which I find strange).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why would azua make a thread asking people to get her fired? :confused:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Communist Regime of Meleeruler will at this time be forced to have an immediate assassination of MaxfireXSA and all relating authority. All rebels will be shot.This being quickly followed by the communistic rise to power.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
maxfire we're having a rap battle to determine this!!!!!:mad:

............later

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I laughed at the OP, not because of who it was, but because of the content:laugh:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Good to see Masa finally getting the recognition he deserves as admin.

finalark

SNORLAX
Why is there no option to let the mods go about their business in the voting options?

Hahahaha! What an amusing thread this is.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I pity those of you who never knew Maxfire and thus don't understand this. (No seriously, I do.)

I can't vote in the poll, though...there's no option for "The mods should all be reported to the staffs for cyber-bullying on the SmashBoards." :mad:

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Hi guys, it's great to see you out today!

I'm really here to talk to you today about the importance of Democracy, and, more specifically, voting. Now, everyone knows that voting is a great thing to do, but few people are aware of just how important it is.

The fact is, voting is not an option. If you fail to vote, you will die. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's science. So, really, your only option is to go vote; here's where I come in.

Now, as you may or may not know, I should be modded for Clan Grounds. This is also rooted in science. Combine the two, and the choice is obvious; if you don't go vote for me right now, you will die.

So go on over to my campaign thread and let me know how you feel! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228253

And remember - I just saved your life!

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Cashed, you will cease from linking to the content of my posts on other websites which are not the Smash World Forum. You are being banned from the staffs and I am reporting you to the owners of the site of the Smash World Forums.

Also, there is too much flaming in my topic about how this forum has gone wrong. You all will hurt feelings and depress me. You should learn to be nicer to users of the Smash World Forums, otherwise they will think the forum has gone wrong.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sorry, Maxfire. Before, in this SWF, I was unaware that you were of the correct behavior. Your grammar is the fine because of it I know that you're not the one who said we Troll, Spammer, or Flamer.

-Xsyven

Renth

Smash Hero
Cashed is the one who thinks my posts makes no sense, but he want me banned, I don't know why.

Cashed will be banned for negative behavior and immaturity. He didn't recognize my posts, and he lie about my grammar. My posts makes sense, and so Cashed is banned for now.

That's why he close the blog thread "Metaknight should not be banned".

Any members who kept reporting every of my posts to the staffs will be banned permanently for all lies, because I am an admin now, and I will be banning the rude staffs.

I just looked a bits and pieces of this, :laugh: you do suck at grammar. Are you eleven years old, an idiot, or an annoying brawl scrub? Or are you all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom