• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Lucas beats Ness in Smash game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Enough with the arguments of Ness is better than Lucas and let me tell you something.

When I play 'Super Smash Bros Brawl', I went to training mode, I play as Lucas, and I faced off against Ness as an Lv.9 AI to test Ness's moves in training mode. What I discovered Ness's technique, is that when I play as Lucas, I got out, then I respawn and knock Ness out, then Ness respawn and I got out again, then I respawn and knock Ness out again, until I got great advantage to knock Ness out twice within being stayed alive.

So the conclusion is, Lucas is better than Ness, because I test him while I play as Lucas and I have no problems with Ness.

Remember that Ness gets knocked out by any of the characters(like Lucas), because if you read 'Super Smash Bros Brawl Guide: Premiere Edition' by 'PrimaGames', they will tell you about how Ness gets gimped like that.

Kenny (aka ToxiCrow

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yeah ness only has PKT2 as his recovery so we can gimp him in numerous ways.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nice April Fools' joke. Unfortunately this is only a joke.

Levitas

the moon
This assertion has been Mic verified. Lucas > Ness.

Besides, he uses Maxfire logic. Maxfire is a supermod. Therefore, his logic is infallible.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Nice April Fools' joke. Unfortunately this is only a joke.
Unfortunately, I'll have to report you to the staffs for making me a liar. Lucas is better than Ness because I did it in training mode and I have no problems with Ness. And I'm going to make my report to Levitas to have you infracting.

Irsic

Smash Ace
vs. Ness I hav no problems cause my forward smash (-> A or C-stick smashes to the side) comes out faster than Ness and beats his forward smash everytime in 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Arcade: Fact not onion?
And Edreeses: Lucas has very cute hair if he styled. Ness has a big head and he doesn't use psychic like Lucas.
Guys, please don't threaten this thread with saying Ness is better. Lucas is very good in 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' and is better than Ness because he's better and cute.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Arcade: Fact not onion?
And Edreeses: Lucas has very cute hair if he styled. Ness has a big head and he doesn't use psychic like Lucas.
Guys, please don't threaten this thread with saying Ness is better. Lucas is very good in 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' and is better than Ness because he's better and cute.
Lucas is a wimp.

That is all.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
April fools!
If not you must be severely ********.

Matchups =/= character qualities level 9's =/= humans etc. etc.
Whatever.
It depends on how well I played. And if you call me severley ******** then it is you because I did this test and it worked. When Ness use his PK Thunders and tries to do the rocket thing, then Lucas comes and absorbs it with his PSI-Magnet or jump in it, then Ness falls down and lose.

That's the most original thing I've seen all day.
Thank you Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom