• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Epic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

the moon
Please keep the number of threads to that for today, toxi. I'm gonna have to close these after today, and the more you make, the more work for me.

c3gill

Smash Ace
what about zap cannon?
the pokemon move?

Electric move, 120 Base Power, Special move. 5pp, only 50% accuracy- but it does have a 100% chance to paralyze the foe.

Its a decent move, but its accuracy drags it down.

so what about this move? :)

c3gill

Smash Ace
What! Why not have your partner have Sheer Cold or something. :confused:
OHKO clause- no OHKO moves are allowed. and yea, "No Guard" is a pretty good ability- with Machamps STAB and a great move in Dynamicpunch (100% confusion rocks!)- it can be a very scary ability if you dont expect and know how to deal with it :)

edit- if yall lucas mains ever feel like talking pokemon / shoddy battle, feel free to PM me- im decent, and i know my stuff :laugh:

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Screw the rules, I have money.

I quit Pokemon, lol.

If I get Platinum and it impresses me, I might get back in the scene.
Is there a Pokemon social group here?

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
the pokemon move?

Electric move, 120 Base Power, Special move. 5pp, only 50% accuracy- but it does have a 100% chance to paralyze the foe.

Its a decent move, but its accuracy drags it down.

so what about this move? :)
it's the name of the visual guide i'm making. i was supposed to release it today, but i kinda have a life outside of smash so its been tough to get it done. it should be ready by next week tho

c3gill

Smash Ace
Screw the rules, I have money.

I quit Pokemon, lol.

If I get Platinum and it impresses me, I might get back in the scene.
Is there a Pokemon social group here?

Poke Center on SWF
its under gaming on the page after you login- you should check it out!

Platinum= amazing. its a great step up from D/P

Toxi- great name for a guide.

and Levitas, i normally wouldnt post all this stuff here- but im pretty sure youll be closing this thread anyway, and im informing Lucas mains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom