• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Bi-Weeklies - Venue Issue Solved!

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Here is my idea!

Venue: Manchester Village - Home Theater (My New Home May15th)

Description and Details:
- Home Theater: Fits 30 People EZ (limited space -- PLAYERS/COMPETITORS ONLY)
- Multiple Plugs for Set-ups (5 to 6)
- It is also a 24/7 Internet Cafe w/Server (for hook ups if needed)
- A Projection Screen = Grand Finals (no lag) as far as I know lolz :chuckle:
- A Wait Room/Lobby -- Go eat, chill, wait for matches
- Rental cost are CHEAP and make the venue fee doable and nicely priced
- A nicely populated area (Food Courts and Establishments<All in walking distance -- Right NEXT 2 Gamestop) + Mall....SON!
- Popcorn will be sold and (Drinks possibly....if they can be afforded lolz) They will be cheap like @Devin's place!

Tentative Start Date: May 30 or June 6 -- Depends on how fast I can get moved in :chuckle:

I'll look to the SC community for set-ups and such and hope you are as excited as me to have an indefinte venue that will nevar be subject to change! Props to Mii Self

If any questions about the venue or future tourneys there in general ask away -- (803)-389-9211

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
dude, this is so awesome!!!! im totally pumped and i will DEFFFFFF be there. SC finally is getting a smash scene! YAYZ :p

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
It's the Center of Rock Hill, SC (IMO) - My ONLY issue with the venue is the lack of stands for the T.V's.

Though it has the plugs and space for a Tourney, doesn't mean it was built specifically for them...

So if I can get stands for all the T.V's brought and the console cnd sit underneath the T.V stand while we play -and some MAYBE some chairs....but there is all ways the floor -- it is a Brand New Home Theater

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
there's nothing wrong with having a floor party.
/shrug.
A series of apartment homes behind the Target/Bestbuy located on Dave Lyle Bld in Rock Hill SC.
So are you guys down for this since I looked so hard for it--Just for the Smash community, I did it for you all....(NO HOMO)

Because I really don't want Dev to have to abuse his house like he is now, plus I wanted to gain some respect from you all and be a true part of the SC Smash Community

Edit: I'm TIRED of playing kids in school who don't really care about this game like all of you guys (and gals....possibly) do--I want to lose (like I've been doing) so I can get REAL Tourney experience not N00BS who know nothing and never will

ALSO: I've been to many Floor Parties :D and they usually end in dry humping....so with all guys in one room--how about we not do that!!!!! lolz!!!!!

/END EPIC RANT\

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
so I noticed this is Brawl

any chance at Brawl+ ever getting some action sometime...? cause I'd try and make it for some B+
if it's a bi-weekly, It'll be brawl and melee, I'd imagine.

It will be if I have any say in the matter, anyway. I needs my melee followed shortly after by inebriated brawl.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
if it's a bi-weekly, It'll be brawl and melee, I'd imagine.

It will be if I have any say in the matter, anyway. I needs my melee followed shortly after by inebriated brawl.
One problem with playing both, It's rented out for seven hours....so unless i can work out a deal it will have to be Melee one week and Brawl the other -- I'm sorry as for NOW that's how it is but if get a sponsor after a few successful tourney's then MAYBE that will change

It's the best i could do that was affordable you know--single elimination will be most likely the way we do it because it's seven hours.....it's nice but has it's faults

AND if you want B+ -- Play Melee (Brawl+ = EWWWWWWWWW!)

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
so I noticed this is Brawl

any chance at Brawl+ ever getting some action sometime...? cause I'd try and make it for some B+
Your not considered a true player if you dare mention that piece of utter poop. I swear. Its brown, it stinks and reminds me of my afterwaste.

Top Bottom