• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most IMPORTANT threads here. Everything you need is here.

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
This thread will contain all the important threads you will need. I will update this as needed.

1. General stuff

2. Guides, FAQ, Database

3. Tactical

4. Videos

5. Stage

6. Misc

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
You've done a good job at coming in here and cleaning these boards up. Thanks. I would recommend adding both the threads about DK's 1337 up b hax.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
You've done a good job at coming in here and cleaning these boards up. Thanks. I would recommend adding both the threads about DK's 1337 up b hax.

Thanks. I really like DK. And seeing how bum plays alot less now I felt the job to take over for him but this time make DK into a fan favorite.

And Alright I'll add that now.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
It sucks because I don't think I've ever seen BUM post in the DK boards. He's the best DK and we'd all like to hear his thoughts on DK but he never posts.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
It sucks because I don't think I've ever seen BUM post in the DK boards. He's the best DK and we'd all like to hear his thoughts on DK but he never posts.

He never liked the idea of sharing his ideas. which was a shame. Hes real cool in person too and taught me alot. But he'd always hate the idea of people copying him.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master

He never liked the idea of sharing his ideas. which was a shame. Hes real cool in person too and taught me alot. But he'd always hate the idea of people copying him.
I guess I can understand that. If he doesn't want his ideas getting out maybe he could post in the ABR.

Drizzt6195

Smash Apprentice
Was originally going to update this during my vacation (next week) but seeing you just did thanks
And yeah you need the two Upb haxx

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
Ah DK boards being fixed.
Beautiful thing. :p

I mianed DK and was decent with him.
But am not a really smart smasher to go far with him. IMO
Maybe with boards being fixed and new stuff added that can change. IDK

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ah DK boards being fixed.
Beautiful thing. :p

I mianed DK and was decent with him.
But am not a really smart smasher to go far with him. IMO
Maybe with boards being fixed and new stuff added that can change. IDK

I wouldn't say fixed. It never needed fixing....Just more organization.

But yeah Show love for the ape <3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we need MOAR THREADS!!!!!!!!!

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
*cries* my video thread wasn't added. And get rid of the old stage discussions threads we have nix's that we can use. O yea add the critique thread

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Transferred ownership of this thread to Ardirok. Hopefully there'll be some cool new (when I say new they're probably really old but it's so old that it's new because you've never seen it before) threads up to read.

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
I removed some threads like "DK went down in the tier list" and added important ones.

I will reformat later, will put some color and font

Top Bottom