• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: World at War for the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I just got this game, and I've been playing it like crazy online. Some people say its not as good on the wii, but I enjoy it a lot. Also I've been told that call of duty 4 was better, but this is the only one out for the wii, and this is all I've got.

I thought I'd use this thread to try and setup private matches and exchange friend codes. Anyone wanna get a match?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
You exchange friend codes in the game thread, or in the Smashboards Online thread. And there's already a WaW topic.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Oh I have COD 5 for the Wii its fun cause its more interactive and also its fun using stealth in the game im 2nd prestige rank 35 and i dont play it that much because of basketball and that I have a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom