• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Panhandle Smash 4-11-09 *BRAWL* FULL Results Posted + BRACKETS

OverLade

Smash Hero
41 Entrants - Ran until 4 in the morning.

Brawl Singles
1: Seibrik (MK/D3)
2: Reflex (Wario/PT)
3: AfroTHUNDA (Snake)
4: Lampchops (Snake)
5: Bigluo (Luigi)
5: Kismet (Falco)
7: Redhalberd (MK)
7: Gmoney (Falco/Wario)
9: Mampam (Snake/d3/MK)
9: HungryBox (d3)
9: DC (Kirby)
9: Rayku (Lucario)
13: Mr.FTW (Kirby)
13: LS (Snake)
13: GDX (Diddy)
13: PUMA
17: Zom~B
17: DBS
17: George
17: AWAL
17: Moogle
17: RTKO
17: Elite
17: Polmex
25: Outlaw
25: ***
25: Elev8
25: DedW8
25: Virgman
25: Lukeness Monster
25: Gamer Grease
25: KBM
33: JAI
33: Zan
33: S3X
33: RagnaRock
33: Lizardface
33: Albino
33: Shellz
33: Duchuck
33: BWS
33: NU
33: Fuct
33: Frozen
33: Sicc

Brawl Doubles
1: Red Denim (BigLuo & Gmoney)
2: Personally, I prefer your MOM!!! (Kismet & Reflex)
3: The Apprentices (Seibrik & Afro)
4: Mampam and some scrub (Mampam and Redhalberd)
5: CockBox (Hungrybox & Lambchops)
5: Blue Barracddi (MrFTW & Lukeness Monester)
7: Bring Bling (Rayku & Zom~B)
7: I don't know yet(JaSSoN n SHANK) (FUCT & JSSN)
9: Bradly owes us 5 dollars (ZMB & Bino)
9: MJust Married (Moogle & Elev8)
9: Solemn Judgement (Lady Legion and Kyon)
9: Dead Lizards (Lizard and Dedw8)
13: Tally's Worst (FrozenPopo & Jai)
13: I don't know (Zach and Caleb)
13: Green Monkey (Fast & ***)
13: Team Juke (LS & KBM)
17: **** It (Lukeness Moneter & MrFTW)
17: Polmex & DBS (Polmex & DBS)
17: Purple Parrots
17: He is Entahtainah (Nu & Geogre)
17: Condutors (JB and Jaequp)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Watched the stream, pretty nice games. Good **** yet again Seibrik rofl.

Reflex and Kismet nice work repping GA.

Gmoney and biglou nice job in doubles. Luigi ftw?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think Reflex and Kismet beat them in both winners and losers.

The bracket was really ****ed, which was my fault because I asked to have the seeding modified to MAKE THINGS NOT GAY but it backfired.

Me and Mampam, Legion and Kyon, Seibrik and Afro, and Reflex and Kismet were all on the same side of the bracket. Gmoney and Big lou ***** the other side of the bracket, though it was all well deserved seeing how they in GF.

The singles bracket was a little wacked too, Seibrik and Hbox having to fight each other first round, and the other side being rather easy in comparison.

Anyway I'll post shoutouts in a few.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
that's why they should just do seeding with skill in tio like

Wins tourneys all the time (Afro, Reflex, CO18, Seibrik, etc.) - 5
Always places high, wins local tourneys, sometimes higher than 5s (Chops, Hungry, G$, RedHal, etc.) - 4
Worse than 4s - 3
Plays the game, barely good though (Me, snakekilla3000, Inui, etc.) - 2
Never heard of them - 1

or something to that effect, and you can still separate by location after that

nevershootme

Smash Master
I usuallly recreate the bracket several times and look at the players carefully for any irregularities, and just keep doing that until it's evenly spread out. that's why i always double check twice and 3 times to even hitting it 20 times

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah our characters are pretty gay lol. We could use some more diversity.

Ima try to do good with ness too though I love d3 too much.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Florida Gaming is coming around and im unsure if I can go

This tourny should of gotten a lot better, but beyond playing, everyone was fun to talk to as always x333

Thanks Seibrik and Afro for always trying to help us. ^^
Snake seems less annoying now XDD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
For those concerned, my car is currently out of commission, actually. Turns out that I'm going to have to buy a new radiator, which is going to take a majority of my winnings. I appreciate those who offered help at the venue.

I managed to get within thirty minutes of Columbus before having to call my parents to help me bring it back. D:

OverLade

Smash Hero
For those concerned, my car is currently out of commission, actually. Turns out that I'm going to have to buy a new radiator, which is going to take a majority of my winnings. I appreciate those who offered help at the venue.

I managed to get within thirty minutes of Columbus before having to call my parents to help me bring it back. D:
After I heard about this I gained a lot more sympathy for the way you were playing and both me and my brother are glad you (BARELY LOL) beat us.

Things got a little out of hand but Its not my place to pass judgement on anyone. You came and you *****, that's legit.

And I still can't beat Wario..... >_> I'll do shoutouts once full results/brackets are posted.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Full results will be posted soon. Good **** to everyone who came out, and thanks for watching the live feed.

1. Seibrik (MK/D3)
2. Reflex (Wario/PT)
3. Afro (Snake)
4. Chops (Snake)
5. Biglou (Luigi)
5. Kismet (Falco)
7. Redhalberd (MK)
7. Gmoney (Wario)
9. Mampam (Snake/MK/D3)
9. DC (Kirby)
9. Hungrybox (D3)
9. Rayku (Lucario)

Doubles

1. Gmoney Biglou
2. Reflex Kismet
3. Afro Seibrik
4. Mampam Redhalberd
5. Chops Hbox
5. ??
Thank U 4 everything RED!!! Much Appreciated!!!

Im probably not coming to the next tournament unless it is made into a 2 day event or melee is eliminated from the schedule. these predicted times are always BS and i'm tired of wasting an entire saturday standing around just to lose my first two games. It's cool being around most of you guys but I want to actually play the game, ya know? the designated permanent friendlies station, which i KNOW chris was really happy about having, turned into street fighter 4, and I couldn't get 1 complete friendly in without getting kicked off. I probably had more fun at nick's house the night before considering i actually got to play.

and my game generally turns into crap at 1 in the morning, adding to the reason why i want melee to be removed.
We shall see what we can do bro. I appreciate the input.

so wat happened with the whole "no can defeat the great seibrik and afro team" who beat them then
No1 is perfect...

N I'm glad that different people can win. This means that competition is unpredictable nowadays

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thank U 4 everything RED!!! Much Appreciated!!!
No problem =D But can you still get the full results posted? I'd like to do shoutouts and don't want to miss anyoen lol.

N I'm glad that different people can win. This means that competition is unpredictable nowadays
Yeah this tournament was pretty fascinating. I was surprised by the way things turned out. It only makes me want to play better and work harder.

And great friendlies!! I love your sonic.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I think Reflex and Kismet beat them in both winners and losers.

The bracket was really ****ed, which was my fault because I asked to have the seeding modified to MAKE THINGS NOT GAY but it backfired.

Me and Mampam, Legion and Kyon, Seibrik and Afro, and Reflex and Kismet were all on the same side of the bracket. Gmoney and Big lou ***** the other side of the bracket, though it was all well deserved seeing how they in GF.

The singles bracket was a little wacked too, Seibrik and Hbox having to fight each other first round, and the other side being rather easy in comparison.

Anyway I'll post shoutouts in a few.
I kno it sucked that way but there were plenty of teams out there do well that aren't well known. Gmoney had to worry about HBOX n Chops

that's why they should just do seeding with skill in tio like

Wins tourneys all the time (Afro, Reflex, CO18, Seibrik, etc.) - 5
Always places high, wins local tourneys, sometimes higher than 5s (Chops, Hungry, G$, RedHal, etc.) - 4
Worse than 4s - 3
Plays the game, barely good though (Me, snakekilla3000, Inui, etc.) - 2
Never heard of them - 1

or something to that effect, and you can still separate by location after that
Which is more important

Playing people U normally can't play or playing good people. Good people are gona play each other anyways. So it doesn't even matter. If some1 is really good then thay'd make it to the finals regardless. If person couldn't beat person B in the early rounds of the tourney then thay wouldn't beat them later.

Hence why we rate people by region. We just want every1 to fight different people. U aint notice how Afro and Seibrik aint give 2 ish's about the brackets for the most part(Well Seibrik made a slight comment but I doubt he really cared)

The point is that regardless, Afro and Seibrik were on opposite sides of the bracket and still made it to Finals. If U can't stop them early in teh tourney then it wouldn't matter when you fight them.

I hope that this doesn't deter any1 from coming to our tourneys in the future...

but yeah, shoutouts later. Still recovering from a crazy azz weekend...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
No problem =D But can you still get the full results posted? I'd like to do shoutouts and don't want to miss anyoen lol.

Yeah this tournament was pretty fascinating. I was surprised by the way things turned out. It only makes me want to play better and work harder.

And great friendlies!! I love your sonic.
I'm sorry I was playin ****ty bro :-( I wanted to give U a more interesting match. My mind kept telling me to adapt and stop being so reppetitive but my body couldn't hold out :-(

I kno I can't beat U yet... But I meant to at least give ya an interesting match :-)

I haven't played seibrik yet :-( but I think ur the best MK in FL. I look Forward to hearing about U winning more tournies ;-)

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm sorry I was playin ****ty bro :-( I wanted to give U a more interesting match. My mind kept telling me to adapt and stop being so reppetitive but my body couldn't hold out :-(

I kno I can't beat U yet... But I meant to at least give ya an interesting match :-)

I haven't played seibrik yet :-( but I think ur the best MK in FL. I look Forward to hearing about U winning more tournies ;-)
You gave me more than a match. Next time I'll go 100% all out to make sure I can do the same.

And na I'm not as good as Seibrik yet.

I've mained MK longer, and probably have a greater understanding of the character, MK dittos, MKs moveset, and certain matchups (Snake and D3) but overall he has far more matchup experience and better judgement during tourney matches. I may be someday but until I can actually outplace him in tourney I can make no such claims.

I'm looking forward to that chance though. =D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
List of people U shud bug for vids...

Deadw8
GDX
Kyon
Redhalberd

I think that's every1 that was recording.

I hope Reflex made it home safe n sound

OverLade

Smash Hero
I didnt record any vids actually. I just did live feed. Kyons wii has my MK dittos with Brik and matches with Reflex. I dont care if theyre uploaded. Thats up to Seibrik/Reflex.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I wanna MM Halbread in an epic $5 3/5 MM. Manly neutrals only.

$5 may sound ***** but I'm very strict with my money.

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Apologies in advance for overuse of the word manly*

I wanna MM Halbread in an epic $5 3/5 MM. Manly neutrals only.

$5 may sound ***** but I'm very strict with my money.
My MM with Seibrik was also for 5$. The money isn't important to me. It's a clash of pride and manliness. And manly neutrals it is.

i run across the entire stage and FORWARD SMASH UR TORNADO
Hbox has the manliest Dedede on the face of the planet. That spike against Seibrik was amazing.

And Gmoney is the spawn of Buddah or something.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'll do shoutouts after full results get posted...

For now I'll just say I'm taking a set off you next time I'm in Florida Seibrik <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok guys, I'll try to hound down my fellow TO to put the full results up!!!

I'm sorry they aint up 2day. I been asleep until like... 3

We ended @ like 4 :-/

Top Bottom