• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Last Light: A Pit Combo Video - Admiral Pit video

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally, at long last, after months of planning, inspiration, clips, getting ppl to record the clips, editing the vid, putting on effects (and learning em), it is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5x6vXNQPQ

Enjoy the show, everyone! ^_^
And Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

EDIT: Thnx R@yvn

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
Admiral Pit really amazing Vid, I have to be honest it's definitely one of the better Pit combo vids i've seen, it's fun, flashy, innovative and overall just cool to watch. good job.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Aha good work including AR across PS2 I love that.
Amazing use of arrows and Fair.

Also like the Pit sacrificial tribute thing or whatever it was when you killed yourself with Uair.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I liked the transition-esque segments in which you named the "combo" being featured. Good work.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
hey adm nice vid was i in it?
I play against so many Pits that I forget who some of em are, but I know that you like using the green one, but that green Pit was Talc.

:D Nice work, Admiral! I like it a lot.
You helped me out with it, and I thank you very much for it.

Aha good work including AR across PS2 I love that.
Amazing use of arrows and Fair.

Also like the Pit sacrificial tribute thing or whatever it was when you killed yourself with Uair.
AR sliding off the ice like Undr does in his vids ^_^
"Angelus Sacrificial Ritual" -_-

Awesome. This is really inspiring for me.
Glad I can be inspirational. That was my main objective, for the most part.

I liked the transition-esque segments in which you named the "combo" being featured. Good work.
Yep, and Hayang suggested it while he was helping me, and I thank him for the sound effects, the idea and the Pit pic.

I appreciate all the nice comments everyone, Thank you! ^_^ I've never felt this happy Since I went to Six Flags like a year ago.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm one of the better combo vids ive seen
looks like you actually tok th etime to do it right, well done
your little naming combo cut scenes remind me of advance wars haha
is that where you got the idea from

oh and you got some pretty sexy work with the arrows goin on

PartyHatPikaChu

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid.
But you 3 or 2 stocked alot of your opponents, meaning they are less good than you are.
This implies some 'noob pwnage'.
Regardless, nice vid, love your arrow game.

aish

Smash Journeyman
It's too bad I couldn't enjoy your combo vid as much as I could have since I already watched most of those replays xD but congrats to you admiral on finally finishing.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Hey Admiral Pit :)

Very Nice Combo Video , i liked a lot but some edgehogs at the beginning were boring and nothing special ^_^

Good Job

BUT : At the Beginning you wrote Admirial Pit =p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey Admiral Pit :)

Very Nice Combo Video , i liked a lot but some edgehogs at the beginning were boring and nothing special ^_^

Good Job

BUT : At the Beginning you wrote Admirial Pit =p
The title was made by Lezard, and i didnt even catch it, but at least the vid is still brilliant.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Calm down you two....
And as for the songs, I will list em 1 by 1 as soon as i see enough views, that show that u guys care. Since many ppl love song 2, that one goes last, makes u guys work harder towards the goal.

Metatitan

Smash Master
its a tad late to be making brawl "combo" videos from wifi matches isnt it (lol @ brawl/pit having combos) wouldnt u say so? not to mention a lot of stuff on wifi happens that wouldnt offline, so idk if anyone could learn something from the vid aside from arrow looping (which if they are a pit main they should know how to do). try offline next time :bee:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
its a tad late to be making brawl "combo" videos from wifi matches isnt it (lol @ brawl/pit having combos) wouldnt u say so? not to mention a lot of stuff on wifi happens that wouldnt offline, so idk if anyone could learn something from the vid aside from arrow looping (which if they are a pit main they should know how to do). try offline next time :bee:
I already told u a hundred times not to anger me with ur comments. As quoted in the description...

"The vid isn't completely about learning how to do what's show in there, but it is mostly meant to be "Entertainment" that my Pit provides for the viewers to enjoy. "

ENTERTAINMENT is the key word.
Do people read Vid Descriptions on youtube these days?

And as far as I see it, Not all brawlers have the same goal (many includes the "Play to win" thing). My goal is merely to entertain the others using my Pit tricks, astonishment, if you will.
As for the "Pit can't combo" thing, you watched the vid and still deny the combos in it.
Now, please stop semi-trolling like u have previously.

As for those with good comments, I appreciate them a lot. Thank you. *goes off to school now*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
How did you make that arrow stick in the Smashville platform at 6:21? =o
I wondered that myself, but that's why my Pit stopped, he was astonished too >_<

The only thing i know about it that it's called Arrow Sticking, a completely random occurance basically, only seen a few times in certain areas, and remember a time where kupo did this on FD's edge. It's not easy. In fact, it's just as wierd as that Glitch at Rainbow Cruise.

I Arrow Rained to Arrow Sticking, so i win, kupo! >_<
Okay enough jokes, but it really was an interesting moment, though. Random stuff do happen in Brawl, after all.

Top Bottom