• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Judgment--Tier List

Ha2On

Smash Apprentice
I am not really sure, if i am on the right place with this topic, but i hope you do not mind^^

First of, I do not really care about "Tier List"s^^, but i am interested in them, so i wanted to ask, if someone knows the Tier List of Castlevania Judgment.

If there is noone who knows it, we could create one^^

btw. please forgive me my bad english :urg:

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Tier list?

...hm...really I don't know if any official one was created but overall with that game you could use most characters and pretty much be able to win against most opponents.

Well...I'd say that dracula is probably overpowered but in general the game itself is a unbalanced with the power of finishers and overall damage that combos inflict.

I don't have the most amount of experience in that game but I'll be fine with discussing the idea of a tier list.

but it'll probably be a good idea to also create a tier list of items (if applicable) since some are really good depending on your style.

Ha2On

Smash Apprentice
sry that i didn´t answer so long, but i was unable to find the theard ^^

however, i agree with you, almost every charackter is on the same lvl as the others^^

and items, well, i think holy water is good the best, after that the power of wind and so on^^

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Aeon and Shanoa are broken. Simon and Golem for Garbage Tier. <_<

That game is horribly unbalanced, lol. There's someone's Tier List in the Castlevania Dungeon's forums.

There we go:
[Top]
Aeon
Shanoa

[High]
Eric
Alucard
Maria

[Mid]
Grant
Cornell
Sypha