• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Guys I'm starting to think this could all be done in wall messages.

And probably should be done in wall messages.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys I'm starting to think this could all be done in wall messages.

And probably should be done in wall messages.
But there's no fun in that. How will I be able to guide the young people if I'm not able to whack them with Morris? <_<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Isnt this a general discussion where we can have conversations and debates on pretty much anything thats not inappropriate as long as we dont spam, flame, or troll? Dont get me wrong, but i dont find knitting or sweaters to be inaporopriate...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Isnt this a general discussion where we can have conversations and debates on pretty much anything thats not inappropriate as long as we dont spam, flame, or troll? Dont get me wrong, but i dont find knitting or sweaters to be inaporopriate...
Then I vote that the thread should be changed to the Lagtasic Online Social Thread, seeing as how most section have their own social thread and we really aren't discussing Online matters.

Also, I'm ready for our match.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Then I vote that the thread should be changed to the Lagtasic Online Social Thread, seeing as how most section have their own social thread and we really aren't discussing Online matters.

Also, I'm ready for our match.
i second this motion if OTL can exist then so can this :mad:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
See, thats just the thing though.

This thread is the ONLY thing you all post in on this board (for the most part). OTL has a social thread, but also has, you know, tournaments going.

This place is just all of you posting in here because its a place to talk really.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
What about the people who participate in the New Members Fight Arena? Wouldn't that count as "online"?

And I agree with arch. You can't really "contribute" to the online discussion boards. Maybe taunt parties.

:038:

arch knight

Smash Lord
every thread still has that though most of us are just migrates from other places. which yes is wrong cause dont contribute anything. however there isnt any other active thread in this place most havent seen a post im 3 or so days others even more.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
That, in itself, serves as somewhat of a social thread. Grey changed the rules of it (iirc) that it can act as one.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay here's the deal guys. This thread was designed for what I thought was the Online Discussion Community. But... none of you post here. No one does! As is such, its become a social group for you guys to hang out in, which is much better suited for a SOCIAL GROUP.

I'm going to close this thread after this post. Convince me you're Online Discussion's community and not just a bunch of guys who found a social thread in it that happened to have lax rules and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom