• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smurf, Nasty, & Fury Presents: Battle Royale Results!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, what a great tournament this was! We had such a great turnout for this and everything ran smoothly. We'd like to thank all of you who came out to this and a very special thanks to Chibo, .Com, Xzax, Vex, and Rush for helping out with the seeding and making sure ppl were playing their matches.

This tournament was so good that we will definitely be holding another one so keep that in the back of your minds and tell everyone about it and how badass this one was.

And now for the results:

Singles: Bracket Image ~ http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8717/battleh.gif
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) $211.50 split evenly with Boss
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) $211.50 split evenly with Vex
THEY PLAYED A SERIOUS SET AFTER SPLITTLING
3. G-Reg (Snake) $47.00
4. Plank (MK)
5. Xzax (MK)
5. Pryonic Star (Olimar)
7. Rush (Diddy Kong)
7. Keen (MK)
9. .com (Olimar)
9. Rev (GnW)
9. Bryan (MK)
9. Umbra (MK)
13. Def (Wolf)
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy)
13. Phase (TL)
13. Fizzle (Marth)
17. Camalange (Sonic)
17. Wrek (R.O.B.)
17. Eric
17. Ramen
17. Javi
17. Pav (Wolf)
17. Truth (Which character doesn't he use)
17. Fury (Lucario)
25. Lawz (Link)
25. HiME (Samus, Olimar)
25. Vanilla Waffle
25. Rozar
25. Matt L
25. Jimmy
25. Fishy (R.O.B.)
25. Nasty (Lucas)
33. Halo (Pikachu)
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario)
33. Mavlio
33. no0b
33. Jerry
33. Damon 180
33. Henry 1
33. Reed
33. Beel (Link)
33. Njurypoker (Lucas)
33. Dracula
33. Starz (Ike)
33. 4nace (Sonic)
49. Joegert
49. Henry 2 (Forfeited)

Doubles: Bracket Image ~ http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5065/battledoubles.gif
1. Plank + Greg (Plank + Greg) ($132.00)
2. We gonna throw sh*t at you (Vex + .Com) ($66.00)
3. Up Biatch (Pryonic Star + Boss) ($22.00)
4. Diddy Kong Country (Rush + Xzax)
5. Titans of Torment (Fury + Nasty)
5. Mind Games (Bryan + Smurf)
7. Pav + Umbra (Pav + Umbra)
7. Truth Wreks the Sex (Truth + Wrek)
9. Team Jelly (Grape **** + Mow)
9. We accidentally the whole tier list (Keen + Reed)
9. Sybian (Dak + Edge)
9. Sweetspot kick (Jimmy + 4nace)
13. Steak Gyros (Fishy + Camalange)
13 Team Random (Def + Rozor)
13. TGP 4ever (Javi + Matt L)
13. When Bairs (sexually) Harass (Phase + Rev)
17. Vanilla Wafflez + Damon 180 (Vanilla Wafflez + Damon 180)
17. Cup of Fizzle (Fizzle + Ramen)
17. Spencer + Geo (Spencer + Geo)
17. You Get Nothing!!! (Halo + Starz)
17. Skillz That Killz (mavlio + Erik)
17. Chili Bones (Joegert + Dracula)
17. Club Goomba (No0b + Piss)
17. Big Guy, Little Guy (Beel + HiME)

Congrats to the winners of both singles and doubles! Once again, a special thanks to Chibo, .Com, Xzax, Vex, and Rush. We look forward to seeing everyone and more at our next tourney!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
This tournament ran very very smoothly, there were alot of set ups, there was always an open TV, the TOs were very friendly and didn't take any bull**** and ran a very good tournament with a decent turn out, good job. Definitely coming to the next tournament guys, can't wait.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutoutz

1. Vex - ZOMG BOWSER! MM HIS BOWSER! Awesome job, ToS Win.
2. Boss - Our MM was so close, I almost got revenge from CH4
3. G-Reg - We need to play Melee sometime, you gonna be at SPOC?
4. Rogue Pit - I'm glad Plank didn't show up so we could team! We're unstoppable! ToS win!
5. Xzax - You're lucky I didn't enter singles! Wa wa wa!
5. Pryonic Star - Why did you CP Norfair again? Didn't you learn from our last tourney :laugh:
7. Rush - Steppin' it UP ^
7. Umbreon - You shoulda' entered singles. You would have probably placed here. Prove me wrong!
9. .com - I'm never going to a tourney with you that Luigi's is legal ever again.
9. Umbra - ToS ToS ToS ToS ToS ToS ToS ToS! You're lucky I wasn't in the crew battle also :)
13. Def - This guy 'Def'initely got 13th place
13. Smurf - Cool tourney, nice seein' ya again
13. Fizzle - There's this guy in NJ named Ksizzle, you guys should team: Team Ksizzle forizzle fizzle
17. Camalange - Sonic? Top 20? Nooooooooo
17. ChiboSempai - This is where I would have placed if I entered the tourney using only Mario. Good stuff phone'n in the bracket, it helped a lot.
17. Javi - Didn't get to play ya this time around.
17. Pav - You were here? I didn't even see you. I wanted to play your Wolf again and see how it stack's up to .com's
17. Truth - Stop playing so many characters. Just play MK.
17. Fury - Awesome tourney
25. Lawz - Oh I get it. It' one of those spelling puns.
25. Nasty - Awesome tourney
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario) - Lemme' show you a thing or two about the ROB Wario team up combo.
33. Damon 180 - Sorry I dunked you 5 times in our doubles set :/ The hoops tour was in town.
33. Dracula - It's Halloween already?
33. Starz - zomg starzonedge!?
49. Henry 2 - I guess someone thought you were a sequel or something

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
This tourny was bad ***. Amazing turn out and some of the funnest matches I've had in a while.

1. Vex - It was nice meeting you man, loved the advice and just shootin the **** with ya bout GnW. We gotta friendly next time.
2. Boss - TOO GOOD WITH WEEGEE...like a boss. It was awesome getting to see you play IRL instead of on vids. My weegee has a long way to go to even hold a candle to yours.
5. Xzax - Way to bring it back from the losers bracket to 5th man. Our match was good as hell that is the best i've played against an MK, I don't get enough practice but **** was it a hard fight. You redeemed yourself in crews ;)
5. Pryonic Star - I'll wreck your olimar hahaha jk
7. Rush - SICK DIDDY, I really thought I had ya after that match on frigate but hot **** did you get serious or what.
9. .com - ****in olimar :( i'll get you next time haha. you are funny as hell though man it was nice meetin ya.
9. Umbra - WHAT HAPPEN!?!
13. Def - Good wolf, I only play pav's so I didn't know what to expect, def. made me work for the win.
13. Smurf - Grats on placing well in dubs. I won't rest til I can beat your **** diddy kong. Great seein ya though man, you held it down in crews.
13. Phase - Dubs was not for us this time my friend, my fault. Singles was lookin sexy though, of course the only way you can get beat is by a metaknight XD
13. Fizzle - It was cool finally realizing who you are! haha. Friendlies were fun I love playing Marths because I refuse to let him be a CP for my GnW. Epic 9 in our last match.
17. Camalange - Good seeing you man, we still gotta have our third match in our set to see who truely rules.
17. Wrek - Way to be man, proud of ya finally showing off the real skill. Dubs was sick you guys beat us down. Sorry I had to knock you out but thats the bs the brackets give ya : /
17. Javi - Me- "Hey javi when did you start playing GnW?" Javi- "After I saw yours" hahaha good **** man
17. Pav - Once again...WHAT HAPPEN?!? No one beats your sick *** wolf.
17. Truth - Bad day man bad day, its rough when you play better in friendlies than in tourny. Oh well you tore up dubs.
17. Fury - **** lucario always giving me trouble! It was great seeing you, thank god you work at that venue because it's amazing. Grats on dubs, you guys are ****ing disgusting with the teamwork.
25. Lawz - Had some fun friendlies, still amazes me that there is a good link around here XD
25. Nasty - Great seeing you man it's always a blast. Like I said you and fury's dubs skill is too much. You are the lord of spiking.
33. Edge - Nice playin that friendly set with ya, i think thats the first we played. It was way too late though we def. weren't at our best, next time we gotta have a set during the day when we are awake lol.
33. Beel - Fun playin ya man, you are a chill dude def. come out to more tournys and get some heavy practice in since you only get to play like 4 people on the regular lol.

I reckon thats everyone. Berks you guys take the crew battle again thanks to smurf not knowing how to die. We'll get you next time gadget...next time. Hope to see you all again soon.

Grats to ToS for winning our crew battle. I def. didn't rep my **** in the rematch vs Xzax but hey I got outplayed. There will be a rematch soon I'm sure of it :p

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
well i pretty much sucked at this tournament but oh well that's what i get for using a bad character. I know i could've done better but there's always other tournaments.

shoutouts:
Boss: apparently Cam beat teh Mario, still good job even though i never faced you >_>
.com: awesome olimar
Rev: WTH man good placing. good friendlies, i had lots of fun winning against your G&W and then also getting beaten
Phase: good TL, but i guess my Link won huh? =p
Camalange: Sonic=too good. you placed better than me this time good stuff
Wrek: your ROB is getting better nice job
Pav: once again i didnt face your wolf but still, nice job
Truth: saw you but didnt face you, i guess i'd probably be facing the entire cast of characters
Fury: great tourney, i WILL beat you if we have another set but i love the Lucario
Fishy: your ROB is so good, we just have to keep going to tourneys and get more match up experience
Nasty: finally got to play you nice Lucas, fun friendlies
Halo: sorry man i have to say your pika is better than your pit
Edge: didn't face the ROB. next time watch out, i DO know the ROB match up pretty well so expect to have a very hard time
Beel: keep practicing that Link but it WILL be hard
Njurypoker: it was nice to see you again, sadly i probably won't be going to the next TGP

Chibo: you should have went, i wanted to face that ROB of yours.

I hate it when i do better in friendlies than in the actual tournament but oh well.

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
allow me to stop having sex for a moment while i type up these shouts...

top ROB! here we go!

1. Vex - bowser at the top of the results. too good.
2. Boss - i was looking forward to seeing your weegee live. flawless dings. epic.
3. G-Reg - you random mm'd truth and truth got snake and you ganon i believe. you won. thats out of hand. good job.
5. Xzax - youre right, i dont know you. good job in crews.
9. .com - thanks for the add lol. did you watch me play or something?
9. Rev - i'm sorry i had to assist in bringing you down in dubs. how'd you like those bairs? you gave me a good old *** beating in singles though and you repped altoona real good. good **** man, im glad youre my friend. you make me better.
9. Umbra - good job in crews! thanks so much for the cereal bar! i hope i made you proud.
13. Smurf - please learn how to die at 150 on an usmash. seriously though you hold it down. good job on clinching the crew battle. it was epic.
13. Phase - tank tank tank! you overall just did well ry. had fun taking you down for once. thanks for feeding me all day.
17. Camalange - im learning im learning. ill get you a good matchup someday. keep it up man. mk of low tier!
17. Wrek - thats me!
17. Pav - finally got to play you. even for wolf being someone i thought id do well against, you dont die. your spacing is amazing. good to hang out.
17. Truth - man, you held it down. you had 3 stocks the entire time. we did really well together for a first time team and me lacking team experience. im glad you came up with us, i had a really good time. i learned a coulple things just doing friendlies with you. thanks a lot!
17. Fury - when im not so mentally exausted next tourney, ill give you a fresh match and it will be epic. good seeing you!
25. Lawz - get out of here! your link is too good. i really appreciate seeing a good one since i have a permanent triforce on my wrist.
25. HiME - first samus ive ever played. no one does it but you. its looking real good man. nice CP on japes, i didnt know what i was in for!
25. Nasty - what can i say? we like playing each other. good friendlies and epic crew battle. sorry i had to take you down. i wish we couldve saved it. that match was epic.
33. Edge - i hate dittos. your ROB is looking way tight though. tilts ftw!
33. Beel - you and lawz are link crusaders and i love seeing it! good matches man.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Boss is an inspiration. Were any matches recorded from this?
hmm, not too sure where they are if they were. phase might have some on his wii. let me know then phase when you upload our crew battle to youtube... that is, if you do upload it.

shout outs later

edit: brackets are uploaded right next to the results

_umbra_

Smash Champion
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) -good ****, we should have played :( nice meeting you at least
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) -"I just beat plank. With Luigi!"
3. G-Reg (Snake)- nice meeting you, good **** in doubles
4. Plank (MK)- mk dittos too fun, also good **** in doubles
5. Xzax (MK)- I blame the cactuar tag, it was intimidating. lol glad we finally got to play
7. Rush (Diddy Kong)- sick diddy kong, had a lot of fun playing you
7. Keen (MK)- sick mk, our matches were too fun
9. .com (Olimar)- sexy olimar, nice finally getting to play you
9. Rev (GnW)- nice placement, good stuff repping toe + altoona
9. Bryan (MK)- awesome mk, I had a lot of fun playing you
9. Umbra (MK)- is poor
13. Def (Wolf)- lol it was weird facing a wolf that actually approaches and does ****, good stuff
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy)- wish we got to play in singles, nice job in teams
13. Phase (TL)- should have won that crew battle lol
17. Camalange (Sonic)- nice seeing you again, we'll play eventually lol
17. Wrek (R.O.B.)- your rob was looking a lot better, keep it up :)
17. Javi- break less toilets please
17. Pav (Wolf)- sorry I suck at teams :(
17. Truth (Which character doesn't he use)-mk LOL. nice seeing you again
17. Fury (Lucario)-fun matches, awesome tournament
25. Lawz (Link)- welcome to the crew :)
25. Vanilla Waffle- had fun playing you again. nice hat!
25. Matt L- wow we didn't play at all the whole time we were there lol
25. Jimmy- fun matches :)
25. Nasty (Lucas)- nice seeing you again, you guys did a great job running this :)
33. Halo (Pikachu)- never got to pika ditto you :( next time!
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario)- nice seeing you
33. Damon 180-nice seeing you, i should have played melee
33. Njurypoker (Lucas)-thanks for the ride, I had a great time
49. Chibo- should have gone :(
49. Rogue Pit- should have gone :(
Mow- nice meeting you. I forgot to get feebas before you left :cry:

awesome tournament guys. The venue was gigantic, there were 5 billion setups, and everything was run very smoothly. I'll definitely try to go if you have another one, it was too much fun

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
1. Vex - GOooood ****...Hold it down for PA always :)
2. Boss- SPeak up next time lol.....Nice meeting u man real chill dude
3. G-Reg-thanks for showing up man nice meeting u
4. Plank-chill dude nice meeting u hope u come to the next one
5. Xzax-my little dude lol thanks for the help and nice placing
5. Pryonic Star-wassup y0o0 nice seeing u again srry for not playin ur olimar
7. Rush-aint play u but u already kno how it would of went :) camp that **** lol.good placing 2
7. Keen-thanks for coming
9. .com-U already kno u my dude good **** and thanks for helpin
9. Rev-ALTOOOOOONAA haha thanks for supportin yo....DIddy's 2 good though :)
9. Bryan- my partner good ****...u beat me when it counts no hard feelingz either thanks for teaming wit me :)
9. Umbra-y3a we didnt get to play, only in teams..thanks for coming..
13. Def--U DONT EVEN PLAY THIS GAME!!!! y are u all the way up there at 13th lol...good **** Def...
13. Smurf- U ****ING SCRUB!!! lol do better next time!!
13. Phase-I'M STILL not dead :) lol haha thanks for comin yo0o beastly TL
13. Fizzle- wanted to play u but didnt get 2 thanks for coming
17. Camalange-thanks for comin y0o0o really appreciate it good **** 2
17. Wrek- DO THE ROBOT HAHA....thanks for comin man much appreciated and good **** in crews..
17. Eric--thanks for coming
17. Ramen-thanks for coming
17. Javi-didnt get to play but thanks for showin up :) hope u had fun
17. Pav-srry bout wut my partner did in teams but when theres money on the line anything goes....MK is gay i kno :(
17. Truth-SUCH A BEAST HAHA...kicked my *** in friendlies
17. Fury-scrub step it up haha j/k nice placing and nice tourney
25. Lawz-didnt get to play u but heard u have abeastly Link thanks for coming
25. HiME-thats wut she said haha
25. Vanilla Waffle-real chill dude yo nice meeting u...love the Luigi hat btw
25. Rozar-thanks for coming
25. Matt L-thanks for coming
25. Jimmy-thanks for coming
25. Fishy-wanted to play u :( maybe next time thanks for coming
25. Nasty-HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOWN THERE haha..come on u can do WAY BETTER then that...
33. Halo-thanks for comin man much appreciated...and i believe i almost saw u lost to a girl?!?
33. Edge-good friendlies bro thanks for coming
33. Mavlio-thanks for coming
33. no0b-thanks for coming
33. Jerry-thanks for coming
33. Damon 180-thanks for coming
33. Henry 1-thanks for coming
33. Reed-thanks for coming
33. Beel-thanks for coming man and lending a hand if we needed it
33. Njurypoker-thanks for coming
33. Dracula-thanks fr coming
33. Starz-U GET NOTHING LOL
33. 4nace-thanks for coming
49. Joegert-thanks for coming
49. Henry 2 (Forfeited)--:/

Thanks A LOT to Chibo, Xzax,Vex , .com and Rush for helping out. We def. appreciate it a lot guys

Grape ****: thanks for coming....my partner and I are too good though :)..... and i honestly don't see MOW beating Fury, Nasty, Or myself EVER.......

MOw: thanks for coming...I heard u and Grape lost the mm 2 fury and Nasty better luck next time lol....Guess if Grape bet 50 bucks he would of REALLY BEEN broke.....Btw GET SPIKED :)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) - Didn't get to play you this time but i saw you gay G-reg with that d**n chaingrab =p. Grats on the placing
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) - Yo i still wanna play you so bad, your Luigi is an inspiration
3. G-Reg (Snake) - Beat me in a random MM then 2 stocked me twice in singles. too good.
4. Plank (MK) - Don't underestimate mah Weegee son! GG
5. Xzax (MK) - GGs in our set. Shoulda went Diddy against you, that match-up is waaayy more fun and i have more experience in it
7. Rush (Diddy Kong) - Yo I GOTTA give you your props for that INSANE comeback in that doubles match with Nasty and Fury. S**t was SIIIICCCKK
9. .com (Olimar) - YO DAWG! I HERD U LIKE YO DAWG JOKES. j/k we gotta play a real set next time
9. Rev (GnW) - Grats on your performance and good stuff in doubles. Still sucks me and Wrek had to knock you guys out so early :(
9. Umbra (MK) - Lol i couldn't get a win off you in friendlies. That's what i get for having no real MK practice in a month
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy) - Good stuff in our friendlies. Since when did you use Snake...lol
13. Phase (TL) - Thanks again for the ride mah dude. You guys rock
17. Camalange (Sonic) - YESZ! Falcon dittos ftw! Too fun! Awesome Sonic too man. Nice to finally play ya
17. Wrek (R.O.B.) - We didn't do half bad for a first time team. Sure we lost our first match but we brought it back in losers' bracket. Your ROBert's getting better man, keep up the good work
17. Javi - I thought you didn't play Brawl lol. I saw you using more characters than I do
17. Pav (Wolf) - Looks like we both had a pretty rough day. Ah well its just one tournament, and it was cool seeing you again
17. Truth (The whole f**king roster) - <- True dat. What happened dawg? 17th place? You wanna stay on the power rankings or not? Step it up.
17. Fury (Lucario) - Wow. You and Nasty are too good in doubles. AWESOME teamwork
25. Lawz (Link) - Welcome to the crew man! Didn't get to play you but i saw your sick Link in action. Looking forward to playin you sometime
25. HiME (Samus, Olimar) - Ah man i hate Olimar dittos lol. GGs in our set
25. Nasty (Lucas) - It was great finally getting to play you in friendlies. AMAZING Lucas. Did a bunch of s**t i've never even seen before. You and fury are a force to be reckoned with in doubles. Good stuff.
33. Halo (Pikachu) - Fun friendlies
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario) - Fun matches. Lol Wario dittos are the sex
33. Beel (Link) - Nice Link man, keep it up
33. Starz (Ike) - Lol you're a funny a** dude
@ Chibosempai - HELLLLLLL no. I'll take playin a bunch of chars over playin MK. It's much more fun and MK's too gay.

Oh and one more thing. Anyone who repeatedly heard somebody shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!" at the top of his lungs and thought "WTF?", that was me getting stfuppercut kills with Luigi. Too much fun.

Awesome tournament guys. I had a lot of fun. I'll def try to make it out there again if you guys hold another one

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) - I never played you, but your Bowser makes me cry.
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) - You're awesome. Come to PA again.
5. Xzax (MK) - Good MK. Our matches were pretty funny.
9. Rev (GnW) - I played meh in those friendlies. I call a rematch. That 9 was too pro though.
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy) - Thanks for hosting. I wanted to play you too.
13. Phase (TL) - Good friendlies. Too many **** bomb saves.
13. Fizzle (Marth) - The power is in the John Deere hat. Sssh. Don't let anyone know.
17. Camalange (Sonic) - Awesome Sonic.
17. Ramen - We're terrible in teams. Cup of Fizzle will reign supreme another day.
17. Javi - Hope you find a main. Thanks for the great matches.
17. Fury (Lucario) - Close matches. Thanks for running this.
25. Vanilla Waffle - Nice meeting you. Lucario dittos are too gay.
25. Jimmy - Thanks for playing like a billion friendlies with me.
25. Fishy (R.O.B.) - good ROB. We should've saved that match with the awesome long-range snipe.
25. Nasty (Lucas) - Thanks for hosting. I should've grab release - dsmashed you for banning battlefield though lol. Good matches.
33. Damon 180 - I'll play Melee next time.
33. Beel (Link) - Hope you enjoyed your first tourney. Good Link.
33. Njurypoker (Lucas) - Good matches.
33. Starz (Ike) - You're hilarious man.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS!

Nasty, Fury and Smurf for holding such a respectable and fun tourney.

1. Vex - Grats man, way to rep PA
2. Boss - thanks for the friendly before leaving. Your too nice, not playing a 2nd set with vex :D "i beat plank, with luigi!"
3. G-Reg - same as plank :D i respect your snake and it was cool to watch you play but it was nice not to see an mk or snake take first.
4. Plank - for not getting first. It made my day not seeing an MK take first.
9. Rev - grats on 9th... way to beat xzax. i know you agree with me in that im very dissapointed with our doubles team this tourney, we need to find people to practice against...
13. Smurf - im still calling bs to the seeding gods (i think it was chibo haha) on that one. Our matches were a lot of fun tho, projectiles everywhere haahaha. Also, diddy kong needs to stop being unkillable at 150%...
17. Camalange - finally got to play you and by how things went i def need a lot more of it... sonic is so weird to fight hahaha
17. Wrek - for taking over the wheel half way home. i believe you stepped it up this tourney(whether you agree or not haha) i know you def took some learing exp from it and will come back fighting even harder next time, grats on dubs.
17. Javi - we always seem to meet up in the losers bracket, find a char and own with it. i know you can for sure.
17. Pav - didnt get to play you, i never take advantage of the friendlies i could be having
17. Truth - didn't see you play besides our dubs match where you and wrek knocked us out... haha grats on the dubs team and wed be happy to have you in any future endevours if you need it (hope the music didn't kilk you too bad)
17. Fury - Lols at our friendlies right before i left... i could not win. I'm calling tired johns hahahaha. It was so funny when i would go on a small spree and you would just be like, man calm down!
25. Lawz - yea yea... you beat me in a best of 3 friendlies hahaha. Im glad i finally got to play with you tho and we def got to again next time we have the chance (i still think tink is better :p)
25. Nasty - still reping that name when it comes to lucas :D i hope you guys know we should have won our crew battle... AGAIN!
33. Halo - it was fun meeting/playing you in friendlies
33. Beel - nice Link, keep it up

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) - B-B-B-Bowsah?? Niiice, don't see too many Bowser players, or do that well. Never actually SAW you play/play you, but maybe sometime in the future. Congrats on the placing.
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) - Man, I had a blast playing you. It's great playing someone who rocks with unique characters. I got pass the Mario but I guess Weegee is too good :/ Good games man, lots of fun.
5. Xzax (MK) - Laaame, it's all about the Sonic ;D
9. .com (Olimar) - Obamaaa, Fishy will get you next time, lol
9. Rev (GnW) - Dang man, nice placing! I guess your G&W is just too good :p We definitley need to finish our set though...so I can Sonic Bair you in the face ftw!
9. Umbra (MK) - Wow, I swear we'll play someday, LOL, good seeing you again though.
13. Def (Wolf) - I'll getchya next time! Great games though, so close. I hope you learned a thing or two to help progress your own Sonic :D
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy) - Good job in doubles, wanted to play you 1v1 style though. Maybe next time.
13. Phase (TL) - Awesome TL, but I guess Sonic's just too fast :p Or maybe you're too slow ):< lmao
17. Camalange (Sonic) - Steaksteaksteak.
17. Wrek (R.O.B.) - Getting better, lol. But I just never lose to ROB :p
17. Pav (Wolf) - Good seeing you again, it was fun playing against you with texture hax, lol. Makes it moar epic.
17. Truth (Which character doesn't he use) - TRUUUTH, too good! Friendlies were so much fun! I want to rematch your Diddy sometime :D
17. Fury (Lucario) - It was awesome meeting you, legit Lucario too. I finally found away around that Fsmash though :p

25. Lawz (Link) -
25. Fishy (R.O.B.) - Maah boiis! Tough luck this time around, but it's alright. Shake it off guys, take it as a learning experience. I now know what I have to work on.

25. Nasty (Lucas) - Legit Lucas man, but Snake...not so much, lol. Definitley stick with Lucas next time man! I don't know if you were just frustrated, but hey. It happens.
33. Halo (Pikachu) - lol, shouldn't Pit be added to that? I heard your Pika > Pit though.
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario) - Fun matches, but like I said...I just eat ROBs.
33. Beel (Link) - Sorry about the public 3-stocking, LOL. You're like the Link version of Wrek when we first played. I just know those matchups too well :p
33. 4nace (Sonic) - Gah! Sonic this low? C'mon man, step it up! Needs moar grabs and Bair!

Chibo + Tant = ROBs I scared away from this tourney

Man, this was a great tourney. So much fun. EPIC VENUE and there were so many TV/Setups that I was always playing. Too good guys, definitley do this again sometime. Mah bois and I will come :D

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Norfair was definitley banned at this tourney, lmao

:093:

boss8

Smash Hero
dude PA is F'ing amazing.....

id just like to thank

Vanillawaffle for driving...

P~S for driving

and all of the PA people i played......

especially the random amazing sonic.....and random amazing marth......

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1. Vex- I always have to play you but im inproving so (:
2. Boss- Love you man! Can't wait for our MM (:
3. G-Reg- JIGG-AL-LY-PUFF lol jk amazing snake, i almost came back and beat u and plank in doubles 1 stock to 3 stocks son!
4. Plank- mk dittos are AMAZING. dont quit u hobo lol jk <3
5. Pryonic Star- nice fro! amazing lolimar
7. Rush- doubles ftl :D
7. Keen- nice mk, fun dittos im 2-0 v.s you(in sets)
9. .com- why so srs? dont forfit :(
9. Rev- next time i see you will MM :( i needed gnw exp first and vex gave it to me before crews lol
9. Umbra - north pa shouldnt take crap without realizing who i am lol jk fun shiz
13. Smurf- dexta nice stuff in doubles, do better in singles. good pit amazing tourny <3
13. Fizzle- sick marth mah d00d. keep it going!
17. Camalange- yah ill work on my sonic, amy ftw?
17. Truth- good stuff nice set. yeah i love playing diddy tho, snakes a homo lol
17. Fury - marths gay, go mk :):):):):):):):)
25. Lawz- have you SEEN his LINK? lol coolieo link
25. Fishy- good rob, too bad we had to play early :(
25. Nasty- amazing spikes..............................and AMAZING tourny!)

AMAZING tournament. Can't wait for next. Me and Rush will do better in doubles. Thanks to everyone!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
1. Vex (DDD, GnW, Bowser) ~ Good **** at this tourney Vex. Thanks for all the help!!
2. Boss (Mario, Luigi) your mario bros. looked soooo good and i wanted my little boy lucas to play them but i didn't get the chance. congrats though
3. G-Reg (Snake) ~ didn't get to play you. thanks for coming though and congrats.
4. Plank (MK) ~ we didn't play but thanks for coming, glad you had such a good time
5. Xzax (MK) ~ your MK is nice, wish i could've played it in singles. lolz at your shout out to me. <3 spikes
5. Pryonic Star (Olimar) ~ thanks for coming dude.
7. Rush (Diddy Kong) ~ d*mn that diddy is so good. nice comeback against me and fury in dubs.
7. Keen (MK) ~ thank you for coming, sorry we didn't get to play
9. .com (Olimar) ~ we didn't do our lucas ditto and i didn't get to face that olimar other than in doubles. good job in dubs though. you guys handled us pretty well.
9. Rev (GnW) ~ it was fun playing you. great seeing you again. lol @ your shoutout to me. what can i say? my spikes are too good. and fury and i make such a good team but so do u and phase, whether the results show that or not. can't wait to see you again.
9. Bryan (MK) ~ WHAT?! i can beat this kid. haha, bryan you have gotten so good and you worked hard for this spot. congratulations!
9. Umbra (MK) ~ didn't get to play you this time but i'm glad you could make it
13. Def (Wolf) ~ what Smurf said, you don't even play this game. you are too good dude.
13. Smurf (Pit, Diddy) ~ not a bad placing. sorry about the way you went out. it happens. and good sh*t in teams but more importantly, good sh*t in our crew battle. way to hold it down like i knew you could. great tourney too. :)
13. Phase (TL) ~ if you and rev need dubs practice then hit me and Fury up. we will gladly play. good stuff in crews. smurf is just too good.
13. Fizzle (Marth) ~ i'm sorry i had to ban battlefield like that. to be honest, i should've just went there instead bc lylat is one of my worst stages. lol. gg's though man.
17. Camalange (Sonic) ~ yeah i accepted defeat man. i was too busy with the tourney then to actually pay attention to our set. no johns though. you beat me. i'm just glad my lucas kept up with the speed of your sonic.
17. Wrek (R.O.B.) ~ yo your robot had my number at this one. good job in your placement. you're getting better. definitely.
17. Eric ~ thanks for coming. didn't play you
17. Ramen ~ thanks for coming. didn't play you
17. Javi ~ our friendlies were fun. nice seeing you again, thanks for coming.
17. Pav (Wolf) ~ bad day? glad you could get off from work for this. i hope you thought it was worth it. good seeing you again, thanks for coming :)
17. Truth (Which character doesn't he use) ~ friendlies were so much fun. thanks for your shoutout. my lucas has got so many tricks and you didn't even get to see them all. "tricks are for kids" lol
17. Fury (Lucario) ~ good sh*t in doubles! we rocked this tourney and our chemistry was right on point everytime. how many times did i end a match with 3 stocks? lol. good job in singles too. it's ashame we both lost to the same marth (Fizzle). great tournament and sweet venue! :) thanks for all your help
25. Lawz (Link) ~ our friendlies were fun. idk why you don't like link dittos, they were so much fun.
25. HiME (Samus, Olimar) ~ good sh*t my dude.
25. Vanilla Waffle ~ thanks for coming
25. Rozar ~ thanks for coming! our doubles match was fun, it must have been annoying that i healed soo much, but that's what happens when there are 2 lucarios and a wolf on the board with my lucas. :)
25. Matt L ~ didn't get to play you. thanks for coming though!
25. Jimmy ~ thanks for coming!
25. Fishy (R.O.B.) ~ nice friendly set with you. sorry if my lucas disappointed you.
25. Nasty (Lucas) ~ WHAT?! ok so my johns are that i had to run a tournament and couldn't focus on playing too much. but i suppose no johns. whatever. 25th still isn't bad out of 48. get better son!
33. Halo (Pikachu) ~ i heard your pika is better than your pit. so glad you picked him up. but you will still never take 2 stocks off of my lucas. ;)
33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario) ~ good job in doubles man. sorry that we are the ones that had to take you out. we win when it counts.
33. Mavlio ~ didn't play you. thanks for coming though!
33. no0b ~ wow, can't believe you saw the flyer at Albright. that's awesome. glad you came.
33. Jerry ~ didn't play. thanks for coming
33. Damon 180 ~ i don't think we played. thanks for coming!
33. Reed ~ didn't play, thanks for coming
33. Beel (Link) ~ glad you enjoyed your first tourney. i hope you had a great experience here and that you can come to more.
33. Njurypoker (Lucas) ~ good to see you again buddy. thanks for coming down.
33. Dracula ~ didn't play. thanks for coming
33. Starz (Ike) ~ dude, everybody loved you. but you still get nothing! haha
33. 4nace (Sonic) ~ good matches. nice sonic.
49. Joegert ~ didn't play, thanks for coming though
49. Henry 2 (Forfeited) ~ thanks for coming.

additional shout outs:
Spencer/Geo ~ glad you guys made it.
Grape **** ~ lol at our mm, dude, next time you shouldn't be so confident in your partner. i really wish you would have put 50$ up like you said you wanted to originally. thanks for coming though, it was good seeing you again.
Mow ~ it was nice meeting you. Not a bad peach. but if you guys cp'd rainbow cruise, why on earth would you go ike? lolz. gg's and thanks for coming!

thank you all for coming! this was our first tournament and everyone said it was amazing and it ran so smoothly. this definitely won't be our last. can't wait to see you all again!

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
this was a lot of fun ill come to the next one
gg to everyone i played =)

plank are you still up for the 25-5 dollar mm in scranton

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah i am. b/o 5 all neutrals, striking down to 1 stage then random. i strike first XD

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol @ "they played a serious set after splitting". im not saying vex didnt deserve to win, he may have been playing the best that day, but the facts are facts. instead of winning two best-of-5 sets, he won a best of 3 luigi/mario vs bowser. even if boss says he's not sandbagging, vex won 2 matches and boss basically agreed to give him the win, and went around telling people he won with bowser. you dont have to try to justify your victory on the boards, and you dont have to prove boss was trying, you shouldve just beat him in 2 sets for real, or not split.

also, there were 24 teams, and somehow only paid out $220. some kind of mistake there.

i had a fun time and it was fun playing everyone, even though no one would money match my jigglypuff. i didnt expect such cowardice!

PAV

Smash Cadet
Great tourney! very impressed by the amount of setups and how well this thing was run.

1.Vex -good job on winning...your matches were epic to watch. nice to finally meet you
4. Plank- nice seeing you again thnx for the mk practice before my matches....even tho i took a match off of you i still lost two two mk lol
5. Xzax- awsome job man. real cool kid hope to get to play with you real soon.
7. Rush- really sick diddy kong glad i didn't have to play that in singles lol
7. Keen- good matches man
9. .com- great job on 9th man. it was great to meet you too. pretty funny crew match too.
9. Rev - you totally stepped it up un singles man great job. we gotta chill next time your in the valley
9. Bryan - very reminiscent of umbras metaknight. you got alot better since the last time we played. great job! rinbow Cruise makes me frown now tho :(
9. Umbra - thnx for that breakfast bar man. next time well practice before we team k.
13. Def - omg another wolf player lol. those were some really fun friendlies we had. look foward to playing with you again.
13. Smurf- no worries about the mk in teams. you guys pretty much manhandled us
13. Phase - good job and great seeing you.. dont remember if we played at all tho
17. Camalange - great job cam. you keep improving everytime i see you.
17. Wrek- thnx for the friendlies, i remember at least one lol. good job man
17. Javi- toilet johns lol
17. Truth - really nice to see you again too, we didn't get to plat tho :(
17. Fury- great tourny man cant wait until next time
25. Fishy - good to se you again fishy. if you guys come to the scranton tourney well def have some friendlies.
33. Njurypoker - thnx for the ride nick i always enjoy our trips.

D

Deleted member

I usually do very good in teams, but I can only do so much at one time.

I'll gladly take you guys up on a $50 MM for teams next time.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
lol @ "they played a serious set after splitting". im not saying vex didnt deserve to win, he may have been playing the best that day, but the facts are facts. instead of winning two best-of-5 sets, he won a best of 3 luigi/mario vs bowser. even if boss says he's not sandbagging, vex won 2 matches and boss basically agreed to give him the win, and went around telling people he won with bowser. you dont have to try to justify your victory on the boards, and you dont have to prove boss was trying, you shouldve just beat him in 2 sets for real, or not split.
I don't even want to get started with this cause your somewhat right, however I asked boss if he minded me posting that I beat him with bowser on the boards. But its whatever I guess

i had a fun time and it was fun playing everyone, even though no one would money match my jigglypuff. i didnt expect such cowardice!

I didn't know you were doing MM's with your jiggs, I would have definitely have done Bowser vs Jiggs.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
there were many people here i didn't get to face. next time guys, and one more thanks to Nasty, Fury, and Smurf for hosting a fun tournament. it was great.

Keen

Smash Cadet
1. Vex - Grats on the win man, had a blast watching you. Hopefully we can play each other next time.

2. Boss - Great ****, had a ton of fun playing casuals against you and teaching PS how to beat MK lol. Hope to play you again soon.

5. Xzax (MK) - lol good **** dude, I hope you enjoy the rice. You earned it.

5. Pryonic Star (Olimar) - Hands down raddest kid I met at this tourny lol. I'm glad we could teach each other a TON of **** about the Oli/MK match up. Hope to face you again, I'm looking for some revenge : P.

9. Bryan (MK) - Had a blast playing casuals with you, hope to see you around.

9. Umbra (MK) - Talk about INTENSE MK mirrors. We need to play more lol. Great ****

13. Phase (TL) - Amazing TL player... I was relieved when you CP'd Kirby, your TL terrified me lol. Stick with him next time ; )

25. HiME (Samus, Olimar) Great meeting you, we need to play together more often and grab some Chinese food lol. Plus if you don't teach me how to wavedash in DK3 who will?

33. Halo (Pikachu) - Had a ton of fun playing Pit mirrors against you guy, keep it up!

33. Edge (R.O.B., Wario) - Great Wario player, I def want to play you some more bro. Do work!

33. Reed - Thanks for coming.

33. Starz (Ike) - Great meeting you, real solid guy and solid Ike player. Quit talking so much trash though huh? : P

And I would especially like to thank Smurf, Nasty and Fury for throwing (by far) the best tournament I've been to. Matches were set up quick, plenty of TVs/Wiis for casuals, plenty of room for 50+ people, nothing was stolen, everything went quick and smooth. Not to mention this was BY FAR the best venue I've ever played at. A planetarium!? Are you god**** kidding me!?!?! Great **** guys, keep this up I CAN'T WAIT for Battle Royale II ;)

Top Bottom