• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BMX Presents: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume One. Date: April 25th.

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX Presents:
Volume One​

BMX will be throwing an outrageous tourney here in Woodbridge, Virginia to step up our MD/VA game! First time ever, this tourney will be awesome. I promise!

----BMX Fees:
Venue Fee-$5
Doubles Fee-$5
Singles Fee-$5

*People who bring a Wii and/or a TV will get their venue fee waved. :chuckle:

----Schedule:
10 A.M: Doubles Signups
11 A.M: Doubles Begins*
3 P.M: Doubles Ends. Intermission**
4 P.M: Singles Signups
5 P.M: Singles Begin
?? P.M: Singles End. Go Home or chill.

* The Infamous Azen Fee. Basically, if you're late for doubles signups, we will charge you an extra $5 to enter Winner's Bracket. If not, then you will be sent to Loser's Bracket automatically. If you are unreasonably late, you will not be allowed to enter Doubles. No Johns.

** This is subject to change due to the fact that doubles may end earlier than expected.

Woodbridge, Virginia. 22191
My Contacts:
571-264-9336
http://www.myspace.com/destruction_begins_here_

----Rules:
3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items

Neutral Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpick Stages:

Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium(Melee)
Norfair

Standing Infinites are BANNED only when used to stall. No more than 3 times can it be done.
If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches. Winners, Losers, and Championship Finals will be set to best of 5.

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

All matches are best-of-three. Winner's Finals and Loser's Finals are best-of-five.

- The Grand Finals set will be two best-of-five sets. Grand Finals will not be a continuation set.

- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock, not percentage.

For Doubles: Team Attack On and Life Sharing is Allowed.

Two Bans: One Neutral and One Counterpick.

Teams:

The following stages are available for random select for teams:

-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

The following stages are available for counterpick for teams:

- All starter stages
-Castle Siege
-Delfino Plaza
-Battleship Halberd
-Frigate Orpheon
-Norfair
-Rainbow Cruise
-Pokemon Stadium
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Brinstar

Another thing. I don't like trouble...at all. If I catch anyone trying to stir up trouble by johning, making fun of someone too much, or stealing, I will kick you out. SERIOUSLY.

List of People Bringing Wiis/TVs:
Lil B
Bonk
K-9
Oath

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I like this cuz its cheap, Ima try like always to show....but don't count on anything

EDIT: :laugh: I lol'd when I didn't see Japes on the list ;) (no I'm not asking/crying to put it on, but if you want go ahead :))

BMX

Smash Lord
I like this cuz its cheap, Ima try like always to show....but don't count on anything

EDIT: :laugh: I lol'd when I didn't see Japes on the list ;) (no I'm not asking/crying to put it on, but if you want go ahead :))

lol yeps its not happening.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
BMX, a TO?

Good ****! Does trash talking count as stirring up trouble BMX? I doubt I'll come since I'm broke but if I do, you better not ban trash talking <.<

Also, NORFAIR LEGAL BUT JAPEZ BANNED?!

<3 Japez, unban it :D

I know you don't want Lylat as a neutral but its not even on the counterpick list? Good ****, Lylat is gay lol

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX, a TO?

Good ****! Does trash talking count as stirring up trouble BMX? I doubt I'll come since I'm broke but if I do, you better not ban trash talking <.<

Also, NORFAIR LEGAL BUT JAPEZ BANNED?!

<3 Japez, unban it :D

I know you don't want Lylat as a neutral but its not even on the counterpick list? Good ****, Lylat is gay lol

Yep i hope it picks up though. im putting lylat on the cp section. I dont mind ur trash talking but if u get in a fight with someone, ill stop u both and crush u guys.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
idk why you guys keep saying "are...are you serious" I've never said that >.>

Lemme spend the night before the tourney.

BMX

Smash Lord
idk why you guys keep saying "are...are you serious" I've never said that >.>

Lemme spend the night before the tourney.
Are You Serious? You said that! lol :p

I'm down with that. I'm gonna need some help redecorating a bit.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Why is the venue fee 5 ???? Even when the twins made a tourney, their venue fee wasnt so hi....

Top Bottom