• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Vids From WHOBO (vid vs. mew2king added)

Cross.

Smash Ace
Nice matches. I find myself getting kinda bored of falco as well but I just refuse to drop him for someone else. I see where your coming from though.

Denzi

Smash Master
Well, in the ones I watched, you seemed to just be playing pretty impatiently. You moved faster than what would be considered "normal" for Falco. I suppose that's why you're switching, Falco's too campy.

=[

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Camping is so fun though. I love it :[

Good luck with Meta, though. Your falco seems rushed and not patient/campy, so I see why you're switching.

Denzi

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't know exactly how, but I'm terrible with MK.

And Ozz, will you still keep the video thread and such updated even though you don't main Falco?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah im gonna still update that thread and chill in the backroom.

Xyro just banned metaknight at hobo 16 so i guess ill still be using Falco there :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
actually dojo has used diddy at hobo 12 whcih was a no meta tourney. your talking about people like infinity, whom i cant imagine using anyone besides MK.

Denzi

Smash Master
actually dojo has used diddy at hobo 12 whcih was a no meta tourney. your talking about people like infinity, whom i cant imagine using anyone besides MK.
Yeah...

and I saw Inui using Snake in doubles at WHOBO, but he didn't seem that great.

The Meta mains... I wonder what they'll do? It'll be interesting to see.

Top Bottom