• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why did you make it the weekend I have to work 20 hours?
I'm moving into a house this weekend, so I don't want to do anything that day (the 1st), and Joker is doing his the 15th, and then I'm going to be busy with family stuff the 22nd and 29th.

Let me know your January schedule and I'll plan it then.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You could probably arrange a carpool with the active players in the FB group if you ever tried to join it :p

DeLux

friday in lawrence which you could see in the fb group lol

:p

:phone:

DeLux

You should just join the FB group so you could get all of this information yourself >_>

Smash Lord
I kind of hesitate to say this, but if you want any serious practice, you pretty much need to check out Lawrence and the facebook page. These days it's usually just Stealth, Duck, Scrub, and me if I do show up. Half of the time we are playing other games as well. The thread is is practically dead.

On another note, Lawrence has been significantly better than KC and has 5-10 times as many people as we do. This has been true for some time.

Just check in to the facebook page.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Raptor, do you remember when you told me that Nebraska wouldn't win the big 10 in football for 10 years and you bet me 100 dollars?

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Alright im about to check the facebook page in a second. You guys are playing other games half the time, so would I even still be able to get in some good competitive matches of brawl then?

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my place today 5:30-11:00

This scene has been plagued by both low attendance and my inability to host lately. The last time I did host, RickCity came and we had some good times and I learned that I'm not rusty in the slightest.

What I do on mondays has broadened to whatever this group of friends feels like doing. Non-regulars are still completely welcome to come hang out, and we're always up for a smash-based challenge or to give practice to those interested in bettering themselves. That's where the fun comes for me anyway.

DeLux

Quote, we're having a tournament on Sunday

Check the FB group event and come out

Everyone else too!

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Sorry for the late confirm, I am finishing up a paper. I'm delaying entry to 6:30-11:00pm to ensure I have enough time to finish the paper and will be ready for fun times immediately after.

DeLux - JCCC's computer labs don't close until mid-week after, so I will be taken until 6:00 on Sunday. Is it worth driving out to lawrence if I eat and arrive as late as 7:00? -doesn't use facebook-

DeLux

yea man, I can start at 630 and work around you in pro bracket until 7. Any later will really be pushing it though so text me and keep me posted

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dead thread ohhhhhhhh ya

Reminder, Tournament April 20th of 2013.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwgh...-jj-rockets-delux-thugz.333458/#post-15290806

Also because I love to troll, I reset the brawl votes and made it a bit better so revote if you didn't last time.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-the-actual-nebraska-9th-stage-list.335477/

Also because I like democracy, here's the link again to vote for the melee doubles stage

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-melee-doubles-bonus-stage-vote.334807/

Top Bottom