• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bij Faab | Netherlands | Zgetto, Amsah,Faab,Adam,Remen and co | 28.03.2009

Ryuker

Smash Lord

Sup guy's ^^. The europian tornado in terms of tournaments has gone by and a lot of vids are coming up ^^. Since the Epita 3 vids are still being encoded somewhere in sweden I thought I'd uload the SBF vids in the mean time.

What was SBF?:
SBF was a small tourney hosted at Faab's place on 28.03.2009. Although the tourney it self was rather small the competition was very high and believe it or not this was the first tourney after ROX4 in which Amsah was send to the losersbracket.

Right on to the vids then:

The vids are still being uploaded as we speak. I will update this thread when new vids are uploaded ^^.
If you wanna be the first one to see the vids head on over to my channel page and wait for the vids to be viewable!!
My channel page

You can also play the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=98260A36C922872A

1 vs 1

Grand finals Amsah vs Remen:
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 1 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 2 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 3 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 4 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 5 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 6 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 7 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 8 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 9 | youtube
Amsah(marth) vs Remen(fox) 10 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Remen(fox) 11 | youtube

Losers finals Amsah vs Zgetto:

Amsah vs zgetto 1|youtube
Amsah vs zgetto 2 | youtube
Amsah vs zgetto 3 | youtube
Amsah vs zgetto 4 | youtube
Amsah vs zgetto 5 | youtube

Remen vs Amsah :

amsah(sheik) vs remen(fox) 1 | youtube
amsah(sheik) vs remen(fox) 2 | youtube
amsah(red_fox) vs remen(fox) 3 | youtube
amsah(sheik) vs remen(fox) 4 | youtube
amsah(sheik) vs remen(fox) 5 | youtube
amsah(red_fox) vs remen(fox) 6 | youtube
amsah(red_fox) vs remen(fox) 7 | youtube

Amsah vs Faab :
Amsah(sheik) vs Faab(falco) 1 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Faab(falco) 2 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Faab(falco) 3 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Faab(falco) 4 | youtube
Amsah(marth) vs Faab(falco) 5 | youtube

Amsah vs Zgetto :
Amsah(sheik) vs Zgetto(falco) 1 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Zgetto(falco) 2 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Zgetto(falco) 3 | youtube
Amsah(sheik) vs Zgetto(fox) 4 | youtube

UchihaJP vs Happosai :
JP(sheik) vs Happosai(green_sheik) 1 | youtube
JP(sheik) vs Happosai(green_sheik) 2 | youtube
JP(marth) vs Happosai(sheik) 3 | youtube
JP(sheik) vs Happosai(green_sheik) 4 | youtube
JP(sheik) vs Happosai(green_sheik) 5 | youtube

Losers Faab vs Zgetto :
faab(falco) vs zgetto(fox) 1 | youtube
faab(falco) vs zgetto(fox) 2 | youtube
faab(falco) vs zgetto(fox) 3 | youtube
faab(falco) vs zgetto(fox) 4 | youtube

Losers Zgetto vs Adam :

zgetto(fox) vs adam(sheik) losers 1 | youtube
zgetto(fox) vs adam(sheik) losers 2 | youtube
zgetto(fox) vs adam(marth) losers3 | youtube

Teams:

Grand Finals Zgetto & Faab vs Adam & Amsah :
greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(sheik) vs blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) 1 | youtube
greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) vs blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) 2 | youtube
greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) vs blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) 3 | youtube
greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(marth) vs blueteam_faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) 4 | youtube

Losers Finals Okan & Remen vs Adam & Amsah :

redteam okan(marth)&remen(fox) vs greenteam adam(marth)&amsah(fox) 1| youtube
redteam okan(fox)&remen(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(fox) 2 | youtube
redteam okan(fox)&remen(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(fox) 3 | youtube
redteam okan(fox)&remen(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(fox) 4 | youtube
redteam okan(fox)&remen(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(fox) 5 | youtube
redteam okan(fox)&remen(falco) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(fox) 6 | youtube

Winners Finals Faab & Zgetto vs Adam & Amsah :
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) 1 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) 2 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) 3 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(falco)&amsah(fox) 4 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(sheik) 5 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam adam(sheik)&amsah(sheik) 6 | youtube
blueteam faab(falco)&zgetto(fox) vs greenteam_adam(sheik)&amsah(sheik) 7 | youtube

That's all I got for now.

Enjoy ^^

A-D

Smash Journeyman
nepper spelen dan op deze dag kan ik niet =)

won remen hier in winners van ams :O?

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Yes! More Amsah! Such an intelligent player. From the hit trades to the beautiful Short hop air control ...Geez Im such a fanboy, its kinda ironic lol.
These shiek and Armada peach vids are so golden I am honestly surprised at the lack of American interest in these. The youtube vids are hardly viewed it seems.
So a little of what has been bothering me about the Euro foxes is the lack of waveshining, It's like an American staple. Not to say it's better but just different, Waveshining can get to be a bad habit and gets space animals grabbed and hit more in general. I will say this though you guys do not fall for half of the stupid gimps and mediocre spacing tricks that American space animals do :) Let's play tons of matches at genesis.

Sometimes when I am alone in my room and no one is watching I pretend to be Amsah's Shiek.
That's after I pretend to be Isai's Falcon though ;)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shahah, that last comment from Bob Money made me laugh :D Ur too good bob! :D

And yeah, Armada and Amsah er seriosly beasts :p It really hurts when playing Armada xD

strawhats

Smash Master
Yes! More Amsah! Such an intelligent player. From the hit trades to the beautiful Short hop air control ...Geez Im such a fanboy, its kinda ironic lol.
These shiek and Armada peach vids are so golden I am honestly surprised at the lack of American interest in these. The youtube vids are hardly viewed it seems.
So a little of what has been bothering me about the Euro foxes is the lack of waveshining, It's like an American staple. Not to say it's better but just different, Waveshining can get to be a bad habit and gets space animals grabbed and hit more in general. I will say this though you guys do not fall for half of the stupid gimps and mediocre spacing tricks that American space animals do :) Let's play tons of matches at genesis.

Sometimes when I am alone in my room and no one is watching I pretend to be Amsah's Shiek.
That's after I pretend to be Isai's Falcon though ;)
Trust me the top pros watch eurpean vids.(well m2k at least) don't know about mango.
I love to watch Europe smash tourneys.

Also those words were full of win :laugh:

Top Bottom