• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you feel great?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
LOLtastic or the greatest thing Ive ever done.

Believe me Ive been thinking about this since I started the guitar.

Now I can die a man.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I completed one of my life goals last weekend which was to make love while playing guitar.

I felt really stupid asking but she was really cool with it.I think she was turned on by my blindingly fast solos.
Not so much by my blindingly fast performance :laugh:

Daaaaaaamn.

No, really... Daaaaaamn.

I have nothing to say. Nice. I feel good for you =O

DRD

Smash Lord
Nah, not really

I'm lazing on the computer right now when I should be working on my AP 2D Design portfolio

plus we've got ap exams coming up, and I don't know how well I'll do in Physics
Language shouldn't be abnormally difficult

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I wish I could say this. :(

BUT I AM HAPPY

Because Boom Blox is awesome.
This is totally true, Boom Blox is probably the most fun I've had with my Wii (too short though :ohwell:)

Any time life gets me down, I think about it, and life totally beats the alternative (death), and suddenly I feel a lot better. lol, the cynical path to optimism ftw.

but yea, life is good, my boss totally dug a bunch of changes I want to make on the project I'm working on so I'm feeling pretty re-energized and happy about work now.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I just found a company in Germany who are looking for people to live there and test games on behalf of nintendo for 600-800 a week.

I may have found my lifes calling.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
heh well great isnt the word to describe how i feel... i have a fate deciding geometry test next period that i should be studying for instead of posting on smashboards oh well whats done is done XD but the girl i asked to semi said yes so my moods not bad right now lol

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i always feel great even at the worst of times! :O lmao

i guess sadness isnt really in my agenda...but it does happen like once or twice around the year lmao

but other than im awlays feeling great

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I was supposed to have a math test today but when I went to class my teacher cancelled since the material wouldn't be on the Final. I was estatic.

Funny thing was that the other class took it, and apperantly did terrible on it, before the idea that the test shouldn't be taken came into play.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I just woke up.

I spent 15 hours doing my first student night on-call in a hospital yesterday. It was exhausting, I didn't sleep, I talked to so many patients I was beginning to get them confused at the end, after my 10 hour shift I was made to stand up during a gruelling 4 hour ward round and I was sleeping while standing by the end.

But I loved it :).

Top Bottom