• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Order Tournament 3

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord

After the last succesfull tournament, people started to ask for more.
And if the people demand it, who am I to refuse?
I bring you...​

The New Order
Tournament
III​

This would be a 2 day event. super smash brothers melee and super smash brothers brawl. but since there were not enough people for melee, this is now a 1 day event for brawl.
but there will be some melee stations as well so you can play some friendlies.

The date is Sunday 5 July

The venue is perfect for this tournament. maybe even better then at TNOT2. At least it's a lot cheaper then last time.
the location is not that far from the train station Etten-Leur, but you can take the bus. it's stops almost exactly in from of the venue.
we got some shops near the place where you can get some food. but it is not permitted to bring food or drinks into the venue. you can buy them inside.
you can smoke outside, but there's a smokersroom in the venue aswell.

The adres
Het Turfschip
Lange Brugstraat 63
4870 BA Etten-Leur
The Netherlands

Price List​

entree fee: €10,- (payed in advance)

fee per tournament
Brawl singles: €7,50
Brawl Doubles: €5,- (€10,- per team)
Brawl Crews: €0,-

Signing In
(we're over 40 signups, so look at step 2)

Step 1
This will be a different then usuel.At first You'll be able to sign in via this thread. but ONLY sign in if you are comming. there is NO comfirming round.
This way, I'll be able to see If I can reach the minimum quotum for this tournament to be financed.
If we reach this, the list closses and the players who already signed in will be asked to pay in advance.
from that point on you can only sign in by paying in advance.

You can send me an email in whick you ask me to sign you (and your friends) in. I will need your real name and adres (and your friends).
then you will recieve a email from me with my bank acount to which you can transfer the requested amount of money. I'll also fill in al my data.
After I recieved the money, I will send you an email with tickets to the tournament.
these tickets will have your name and a nummer to prevent any ticket-copying.

I came up with this methode because a lot of players who confirmed for the last tournament, didn't showed up. It almost cost me my own money.
so this time you'll have to trust me. luckly I've been around in the smash community for quite some years. and many smashers know me and how I am.

Step 2

You can still sign in, but not via this site.
you are to send me an e-mail with the following information:

- Your nickname
- Your real name (first and last name)
- Your E-mail adress
- Your Phonenumber (to speed communication up incase something goes wrong)
- The number of entree tickets you wish to buy

The players who are already on the list will get a Pm this week with the question to send their information as soon as possible.

My E-mail adress is ed_dopper@hotmail.com

After I get your informtion, I will send you the totale amount, my banknumber en my own information.
When the payment is on my bankacount, I'll send you the tickets by E-mail.

for questions you can always mail, pm or just ask in the forum itself.

The Events and Rules

these rules are for all events.

Bring your own controler. you are responsable for your own stuff
be on time for your match or you will automaticly forfeit.
No stalling
No glitching (metaknights cape glitch fore instance)

the rules on stage picking
the first stage will be random.
after the first match:
(1) the loser may choose the stage for the next match out of the counterpick and random stages
(2) the winner may choose his character
(3) the loser may choose his character.
please remember the order.

You may not choose the stage you won on (in the same set).
if the players keep counterpicking characters before the first match starts, double blind picks will be used.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Singles for brawl will be held too.
We will first play in pouls and only the best players will proceed to the Double Elimination bracket.
you fight 1 against 1 in a 4 stock match. first to 2 goes on to the next round. In the pouls you earn one point per win, but the set is over when someone get's 2 wins.
In the finals It will be first to 3 or even fist to 4 depending on the time.
no items, timer on 8 minutes and the following stages:

Red: this stage is banned
Yellow: this stage may be counterpicked
Green: this stage is on random for the fist match and may be counterpicked

Doubles for brawl is what you want? here it is!
you fight 2 against 2 in a 4 stock match.
It will depent on the sign ins if we're going to play pouls first, or just go straight to the DE Bracket.
first to 2 goes on to the next round. In the pouls you earn one point per win, but the set is over when someone get's 2 wins.
In the finals It will be first to 3 or even fist to 4 depending on the time.
no items, timer on 8 minutes and the following stages:

Red: this stage is banned
Yellow: this stage may be counterpicked
Green: this stage is on random for the fist match and may be counterpicked

Crew Battles are new to Brawl, but I think they'll be better then in Melee. But bcause we'll be playing singles and doubles first, we might not get to this in time. this is an extra event. so you won't have to pay fee and you can't win any prizes with it.
You will form a crew of 5 smashers and get 15 stock to devide between the players.
you fight 1 against 1 in a stock match. after the first match ends, the next match will be played as followed: the winner of the last match will start against a new player from the other crew, but with the stock he had at the end of the previous match.
a crew can only win a point by whiping out an other crew.
the crew with the most points wins the event. if crews and at equal places, they must duke it out again!
no items, timer on 8 minutes.
The stage will be random every time

The Players

1 Wisl
2 Flying Dutchman
3 Xonar
4 Lord Chair
5 kaak
6 Gmoney
7 DutchNoobZ
8 Snux
9 Snuqz
10 Gnace
11 Shotgun
12 Cenel
13 Mr-R
14 LuLLo
15 Kodama
16 48MX
17 ZeroLucia
18 guvan043
19 Lesje
20 BrintaLover
21 Kage Me
22 Skippo
23 ShroomBoom
24 istudying
25 Sino
26 ssj5goten
27 Shannaro
28 Exalador
29 Mocro
30 Chileno4Live
31 Mank-G
32 De Ridder
33 Skaffaboi
34 Omegapaste
35 -Mel1ssa
36 Mr. Pie
37 moushimoushi

We need al least 40 players. We're over that amount now, But not all payments have been done. please don't wait too long with your payment. that way both sides will have less stress.

(to be updated)

wisl

Smash Journeyman
niiice

sign me up for the combo. (yes, I'm sure about paying in advance)

nice banner too
(kga er een miniversie van proberen te maken voor de nieuws thread :grin:)

A-D

Smash Journeyman
is turschip zo duur O_o?
wat mij tegenhoud hier te komen is dat de intree hoog is en het inschrijfgeld laag is .
singles alleen ? als het een groot toernooi word, moet minimaal melee singles + TEAMS zijn
met een hoger inschrijf tarief

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Wow, Adam heeft research gedaan. Dat er geen teams zijn verbaast me wel. Ik weet niet of ik nu wel kom.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Om de lijst met klachten maar een beetje aan te vullen: Is alleen brawl en melee singles niet een beetje overdreven voor een dag each? Aangezien ik echt betwijfel of brawl crews een goed aantal inschrijvingen gaat krijgen. Om nou 45 euro + trein en consumptie kosten te betalen voor twee events lijkt me inderdaad een beetje aan de dure kant.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm intrested...dunno if I'll do that combo...I'll think about it....maybe I'm any good in Melee till then...

GAKI, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD ME IN THE TRAIN AFTER TNOT2, RIGHT?

:059:

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Gheb I do know what he said to you, but I got bad news for ya. He won't make it himself. He's on vacation then :\

:034:

Smash Hero
Gheb, we better duke it out one more time in the tourney. €5 money match, best of 5? Come at me any time you like.

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
gasten LEES xD
it says "to be updated"

I'm doing 2 events per day at least.

jumpman, I never said anything about brawl teams. don't talk like you already know stuff.
and you signed up, and now saying you don't know yet? did you read the sign in part?

Adam, turfschip is goedkoper dan de nobelear maar niet erg cheap ofzo.
normale prijs voor een goede zaal.

Ivo, Which day will be what is still open for discussion. so you just may have your way :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
gasten LEES xD
it says "to be updated"

I'm doing 2 events per day at least.

jumpman, I never said anything about brawl teams. don't talk like you already know stuff.
and you signed up, and now saying you don't know yet? did you read the sign in part?

Adam, turfschip is goedkoper dan de nobelear maar niet erg cheap ofzo.
normale prijs voor een goede zaal.

Ivo, Which day will be what is still open for discussion. so you just may have your way :)
you're right

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb I do know what he said to you, but I got bad news for ya. He won't make it himself. He's on vacation then :\
I promised him to come to the next TNOT...in exchange he promised to house me =/
Guess I gotta find somebody else?

CAN ANYBODY HOUSE ME?
IF ANYBODY HOUSES ME CHANCES FOR ME TO GO ARE LIKE 80%

Please do Brawl teams :)
There's plenty of time in two days.

Gheb, we better duke it out one more time in the tourney. €5 money match, best of 5? Come at me any time you like.
Let's-a go

:059:

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord

wisl

Smash Journeyman
lol

but, shadow, something else: adam is probably right about the pot. if you want to attract foreigners, the pot should be interesting, no?

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
well if you guys want to pay more, that's fine by me :p
last time i got a lot of reactions the tournament was too expensive: 15 for entree and 5 for atending tournaments.
because the venue is cheaper this time and we won't rent so many tv's, the entree fee can be reduced. but if i raise the fee for atending it's still the same amount.. or even more expensive if I would raise the fee for the other tournaments as well.

but you all are the contestents. I'm just here to make it all happen :p

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Belgium,Antwerp,Sint-Lenaarts(Brecht that is)
ben wel geïnteresseerd, maar ga eerst proberen nog belgen te overtuigen (ja, wisl alleen is niet genoeg :p) afhankelijk van wat zij zeggen, kom'k 1 of 2 dagen
als we met meer dan 4 komen, kan vervoer ook nog wel een probleem zijn (rijdt er een rechtstreekse trein vanuit Antwerpen naar daar, of moeten we dan overstappen?) zal de tarieven es opzoeken^^

wisl

Smash Journeyman
ben wel geïnteresseerd, maar ga eerst proberen nog belgen te overtuigen (ja, wisl alleen is niet genoeg :p) afhankelijk van wat zij zeggen, kom'k 1 of 2 dagen
als we met meer dan 4 komen, kan vervoer ook nog wel een probleem zijn (rijdt er een rechtstreekse trein vanuit Antwerpen naar daar, of moeten we dan overstappen?) zal de tarieven es opzoeken^^
misschien komt cbt+ ofzo ook wel. ik zie hem vrijdag normaal, zal het vragen.
misschien ga ik wel met de auto, dan kan ik belgen een lift geven.. nog niet zeker.

shadow: depends what you want I guess... attract a lot of local new people, or aim more internationally..

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
er rijdt een trein van antwerpen naar roosendaal. etten-leur is het volgende station. met een beetje geluk hoef je niet eens over te stappen :)

It's so weird xD does everyone wants me to raise the fee per tournament?

Faab

Smash Ace
7,5 voor elk event zoiezo, moeten mensen voor beide dagen betalen trouwens? Anders kom ik alleen op de melee dag. Ook ben ik er vrij zeker van dat mensen alleen komen als er singles en teams is. Ten derde die overnachting voor 20 euro krijg je daar een normaal bed voor?

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
7,5 voor elk event zoiezo, moeten mensen voor beide dagen betalen trouwens? Anders kom ik alleen op de melee dag. Ook ben ik er vrij zeker van dat mensen alleen komen als er singles en teams is. Ten derde die overnachting voor 20 euro krijg je daar een normaal bed voor?
staat in de eerste post. als je 2 dagen blijft dan betaal je maar de helft van de entree voor de volgende dag.
helaas zijn er geen bedden. ik vond het al een wonder dat ik dit kon regelen.
het wordt dus weer gewoon op de vloer slapen, dus neem je spullen wel mee.

voor teams brawl.. ik wil heel graag crews doen maar ik denk dat als teams erbij komt dat er dan geen tijd meer voor is.. :(

nouja **** it. jullie willen teams? dan krijg je dat!
dan is crews een extra iets als er tijd over is.

Top Bottom