• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ROB Community Friend Finder

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
So, step 1 one in the "overhaul the ROB boards" is going to be this; a friend finder. Not because it is SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT (because, its rather quite trivial), but because it is a breeze to do. (After all, the longest journey begins with the first step)

This is a friend finder, not a place to bag on other members. Feel free to tell a little about yourself if you want or list a few accomplishments (tourney placings off- or on-line, notable wins, etc), but at least list the information that I provide below.

Note: Feel FREE to add your friend-codes or whatever if you play on wi-fi. We call can learn SOMETHING from eachother, even if its from across the country and delayed a whole second =P Also, feel free to add a little bit about your "playstyle" & what you are "working on" (aggressive, defensive, strong and weak areas of your game) so that way if someone is weak in one area, they can contact someone who feels they are "strong" in another, or if you are just interested to see the varying playstyles of a character whom many believe has a very mundane way of being played. Also, I've always thought that admitting your strengths and weaknesses is the best way to address them.

ALSO: the "Robotic Union" Chatroom on xat is a good place to socialize and such. The address: http://xat.com/RoboticUnion

Tag: DullRazor
Fav Rob Color: Red/Silver
Friend Code: 3480-2296-4869
Playstyle: Aggressive, working on "slowing the game down" when needed.
Strength: Laser/Gyro Accuracy & Profficiency with related ATs
Weakness: Too much N- and B-air which decays my best kill moves, spacing could be better, instinctively use laser/gyro to "get out of trouble" often to own detriment, sometimes I find myself neglecting U-tilt/air.

Tag: Ruse
R.O.B. Color: Red
Friend Code: 2320-5963-1025
Play Style: Spacing those robo-arms behind a flood of projectiles.
Strength: Switching over to MK when s*** gets sticky.
Weakness: Lack of match-up knowledge.

Tag: Fishy
R.O.B. Color: Blue, but I've been playing Green once in awhile too
Friend Code: 1075-0514-5298
Play Style: Adaptive, I guess. I know which characters I can/can't camp but I also approach quite a bit.
Strength: I like to think I have a pretty solid ROB. Even if I'm not always consistent, when I'm on, I'M ON! I have nice DI and I know when I can/can't punish things.
Weakness: I've been punished for being too predictable at times, especially when recovering even if I don't go straight for the ledge, which I find myself doing less of. I also haven't been to as many tournaments as I would have liked yet
In case people are interested: I don't mind ROB dittos at all and I play online when Wifi lets me =)

Tag: Stingers/Xeno
Fav Rob Color: Emerald...Lol I have texture hacks fuckers.
Friend Code: 5069-3583-2376
Playstyle: Patient (...not defensive)
Strength: Spacing...LOL ONLINE
Weakness: Marth and Olimar :laugh: Really um I guess. I'm not too good at identifying things I'm bad at. I have trouble maintaining momentum/stopping others' momentum with ROB, I guess.

Tag: jjvirus
Fav Rob Color: Blue
Friend Code:
Playstyle: Whatever will get the job done. Opposite of the opponent :)
Strength: My hair distracts my opponent and mindgames them into walking into my laser and gyro, then getting spiked ;)
Weakness: My mental game. If I lose the first stock of the match, I usually end up sandbagging the rest of the game, dunno why just happens. Anger, Online :p

Tag: Nintendevil; Devil; ND
Fav Rob Color: Green/White
Friend Code: 2062-8864-8778
Playstyle: 110% prediction. Fakes, tech chasing, turnarounds etc....
Strength: Glide tossing, spikes, good at preserving kill moves.
Weakness: People who john. Srsly, I hate spamming if people are gonna ***** about it, that's why I don't sometimes unless I need the win... Sometimes. Also jumpy people.

Tag: Landry
Fav Rob Color: Yellow/Black
Friend Code: Eww, wifi
Playstyle: Camp 90% of the time but rush when you get an opening
Strength: AT's, specifically glide tossing to create openings. Also, who's strength isn't a ROB nair?
Weakness: I don't do well against players who can use projectiles well. Falco is like my ultimate weakness, well except for the brokenness of MK.

Tag: OneGreyWolf
Fav Rob Color: Pink
Friend Code: 0044-9140-9819
Playstyle: Close interaction--using smashes
Strength: I can dodge pretty well, and spiking is something I'm getting better at.
Weakness: I get too close, and can sometimes forget that R.O.B. is actually really good at camping. I keep being too predictable as well. Don't know too many techs.

Tag: Dedw8
Playstyle: Camp-tastic defensive.
Strength: My projectile game.
Weakness: I blow leads like no bodies business.

Tag: GwJumpman
Fav Rob Color: Yellow + Black
Friend Code: 3737-9181-0008
Playstyle: Campy far away, spacy + very aggro up close
Strength: Projectile hit ratio. I hit my projectiles very often and/or make my opponent do what I want them to do when I fire/shoot them.
Weakness: I'm not in the habit of trying to gimp. I feel that's the reason as to why I lose a lot of sets.

Tag: HugS
Friend Code: ?
Playstyle: Adaptive/Reactive
Strength: Causing opponents to change their styles to cater to mine.
Weakness: Frustration mid match when things don't go my way. This causes me to lose control of the match at times.

Tag: Mister Eric
Fav Rob Color: I use all R.O.B.s and have a developed playstyle for each of them which I will break down for you:
Bloody Hands R.O.B. - Really enjoys to...well...get his hands bloody. In result, he tends to enjoy throwing out fairs and f-tilts. A good counter to Olimar.
Pansy R.O.B. - This R.O.B. is a big time camper. Oh geeze oh my. A hard counter to Snake.
Crash Test/Kill Bill/Bumble Bee R.O.B. - This R.O.B. is a crazy one. I can't quite keep him tamed. He does whatever the fuq he wants.
Ninja R.O.B. - A very sly and patient R.O.B.. I tend to enjoy throwing him up against Meta Knights because he enjoys to look for openings rather than approaching wrecklessly.
Rambo R.O.B. - A very aggressive sonuvagun. Really takes advantage of the up-close in-yo-face fighting style. Enjoys his grab game for certain.
**** R.O.B. - No particular reason why I chose the name "****" besides the fact that I just ran out of names. But this R.O.B. is just an absolute robotic beast. He pretty well carries a mixture of the other R.O.B.s.
Friend Code: 1976-9889-7058
Playstyle: Depends on which R.O.B. I'm playing. I definitely try to explore all sorts of R.O.B.s
Strength: My biggest strength is my comfort level with R.O.B. He is truly the only character I play and plan on playing. I feel like I can prove that this character alone can truly handle himself without a secondary.
Weakness: I tend to discourage myself when the odds are against me. But that's usually when Pansy R.O.B. is taking action. What a wuss.
Closing: I enjoy finding other R.O.B.s in the tournament scene. But here in the Midwest, I run into very few =[ I hope that R.O.B.s step up their game and I see plenty more of you. And I <3 dittos. beepbeep!

Tag: Zom~B
Fav Rob Color: Default (I'm partially colorblind... sometimes I use blue)
Playstyle: Incredibly patient, except in friendlies. :)
Strengths: I don't know, if anyone else wants to fill this out go for it.
Weakness: Being 0-deathed by BigLou and Kismet2

Tag: T•P
Fav Rob Color: Green
Friend Code: 2878-9374-0338
Playstyle: Aggressive, unless I'm against Olimar, then I camp.
Strength: I only use ROB in certain matchups (Olimar, Diddy, Falco, and Sheik) so I always know the matchup well.
Weakness: I can't gimp well, except against Falco and Olimar, and I can't avoid being juggled.

Tag: FEAR
Fav Rob Color: Green, Gold
Friend Code: 4038 5661 9306
Playstyle: Pressuring with projectiles to create an opening then come in for some combos. Oh, and lots and lots of gyros <3
Strength: *shrug* im a noob :\
Weakness: lack of matchup knowledge, frustration with snakes, wolfs, peaches (but then again, that can all be tossed to lack of matchup knowledge -__-)

Tag: Super Smash Twin t0mmy
Fav Rob Color: NES color, that's the only one I will want to play
Friend Code: I don't play online
Playstyle: I've been described as analytical, precise, and efficient.
Strength: Gyro!!!!!!! And developing any new techniques I can to further the metagame. Also, I have strong matchup strenght against R.O.B.'s bad matchups like Meta Knight, Mr. Game & Watch, King Dedede...
Weakness: I get tired in tournaments and sandbag like crazy. After 10p I am out like a light. (you'll notice I'll take top placings in large tournaments that end around 10p, and lower in tourneys that end around 2a)

Tag: Jamnt0ast
Friend Code: 0000-0000-1337
Playstyle: Reactive
Strength: DI and timing for shield - > punish
Weakness: wanting to approach

Username : emergency
Tag : MRGNC
Favorite Costume Color Orginal
Friend Code : No Wii.
Playstyle : Defensive / Reactive
Strength: Researching Smashboards and asking questions to improve my game. Love to use the Up Special.
Weakness: Being without a Wii, not asking enough questions. Nervous in tourneys.

Tag: AeroW
favorite costume color: orginal
friend code: idk
playstyle: Aggressive/fast
strength: my pivot up-b,timing for shield,sometimes gimping
weekness:spacing and other stuff...

Tag: Edge esq.
Fav Rob Color: Red, though i get better somehow with pink... o_0
Friend Code: should be in my profile but i'm too lazy to check it.
Playstyle: aggressive with tilts and grabs, plus bayblade shenanigans
Strength: grab game, ROB dittos ( I will beat you Fishy!!!)
Weakness: play like a robot after a while, Gay Man Watch, Lucario.

Tag: omegawhitemage
Playstyle: Whatever works
Strength: Snipe kills, stupid edge-guards, excellent DI, theory-crafting
Weakness: Never getting to play

Tag: Joebot
Fav Rob Color: Gold
Friend Code: don't play wi-fi
Playstyle: Generally pretty aggressive.
Strength: Fast grabber, I learn pretty fast in a match (to an extent...)
Weakness: Need to learn to stay on the ground more vs. some characters. Overuse N-Air vs some characters that I should be saving it to KO. Sometimes too aggresive.

Tag: TRDS
Fav ROB Color: Blue
F.C.: Dunno, check my profile :confused:
Playstyle: Pretty aggresive. May change, depends who I'm up against.
Strengths: I'm actually pretty good at gimping w/ throw over edge->Dair. I'm also a danger with my Fair WoP! Also the Gyro is a strong spot. Against ledgeguarders, either a: Fair from under the edge, or b: LASER!!!
Weaknesses: Not to sound stuck up or conceited, buuut.... I'm not that good at seeing them, unless I'm in the fray

Tag: fu
FC: look at my profile >_>
Fav ROB color: all
Playstyle: I like to have a Gyro next to me, even if im not using it. gives me options to call audibles and whatnot. extremely defensive.
Strength: Im a clutch player, the higher the damage, the better i play.
Weakness: i like playing with high damage, and bad at being agressive. Lack of knowledge at some matchups (ie: peach). and MK. >_>. Also the ROFLCOPTER

Tag: ChiboSempai
Friend Code: 1504-5388-1569
Playstyle: Mix of everything
Strength: Gyro Trixies
Weakness: Sometimes I lose concentration and don't play matchups as well as I should be without top notch spacing.

Tag: Mr.E
Fav Rob Color: Silver
Friend Code: 4339-2191-7208
Playstyle: I play very adaptive to the match-up or circumstance but I prefer and default to a defensive playstyle when the best course of action is unclear.
Strength: Spacing with Tilts, just plain staying alive

Tag: TEECO
Fav Rob Color: White
Friend Code: 4682 8109 2935
Playstyle: Aggressive
Strength: Technical
Weakness: Need to improve my off-stage game. Rush when not neccesary. Not enough camping when I should be.

Tag: 42_
Fav ROB Color: Pink
Friend Code: N/A
Playstyle: Offensive, but if the person is better than me, I camp.
Strength: The timing of my attacks. (Especially Nair)
Weakness: My attack patterns getting too predictable.

Tag: Ochobobo
Fav Rob Color: Textures (lol)
Friend Code: 3609-0886-1831
Playstyle: Whatever Works (Depends on the opponent)
Strength: laserz
Weakness: Just recently started using Rob, so I still need to get used to his moves enough to use them efficiently.

Tag: Kobra
Color: Blue sometimes gray
friend code: look above
playstyle like a play marth just with projectiles and awsome recovery
strength: no idea
weaknes: swords

Tag: Garabon
Friend Code: 5455-9067-4101
Playstyle: Ehh..not very good..
Strength: Meh, I'm bad XD
Weakness: Predictable, being a noob in general.

Tag: PSIQuasi
Friend Code: 1977-0144-9421
Playstyle: I honestly, can't tell
Strength: D-Throw > ?
Weakness: Slight laser neglection, gyro misaccuracy, nair decay, More decay...., he's my second

My ROB's always up for Advice, so feel free to give

Tag: 6Mizu
Fav. R.O.B color: Blue,Original
Playstyle:Defensive/adaptive
Strengths:profficent with ATs,good w/ spacing,and
Weakness: I think U-smash sucks, havent completly learned how to deal with large amounts of aggression.

Tag: Nino
R.O.B. Color: Gold
Friend Code: 4597 1314 2290
Play Style: A very defensive game. I try to play very fast.
Strength: Having reasonable skill with projectiles like the Lazer, Gyro and Nanners (Diddy Match up)
Weakness: Lack of match-up knowledge. And just overall not having too much experiance with the game.

Tag: NOVA
Color: Bumblebee
Playstyle: Mostly aggro, but can adapt
Strengths: Accuracy with projectiles, a few ATs, and skilled with tilts.
Weaknesses: Dumb mistakes, risk taker, too much D-smash and not enough U-smash. Camping could use work.

Tag: Sil
Color: Greeeen
Playstyle: Defensive/Adaptive
Strengths: Beyblade Champion, adjusts and reads opponent well.
Weaknesses: Spiking, deciding on a counter pick.

Tag: Tin Man (T.Man online)
Fav. R.O.B color: Blue
Playstyle: ummm... Campy/adaptive
Strengths: I learn fast
Weakness: Wi-Fi

Ruse

Fox
Tag: Ruse
R.O.B. Color: Red
Friend Code: 2320-5963-1025
Play Style: Spacing those robo-arms behind a flood of projectiles.
Strength: Switching over to MK when s*** gets sticky.
Weakness: Lack of match-up knowledge.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Tag: Fishy
R.O.B. Color: Blue, but I've been playing Green once in awhile too
Friend Code: 1075-0514-5298
Play Style: Adaptive, I guess. I know which characters I can/can't camp but I also approach quite a bit.
Strength: I like to think I have a pretty solid ROB. Even if I'm not always consistent, when I'm on, I'M ON! I have nice DI and I know when I can/can't punish things.
Weakness: I've been punished for being too predictable at times, especially when recovering even if I don't go straight for the ledge, which I find myself doing less of. I also haven't been to as many tournaments as I would have liked yet
In case people are interested: I don't mind ROB dittos at all and I play online when Wifi lets me =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Tag: Stingers/Xeno
Fav Rob Color: Emerald...Lol I have texture hacks fuckers.
Friend Code: 5069-3583-2376
Playstyle: Patient (...not defensive)
Strength: Spacing...LOL ONLINE
Weakness: Marth and Olimar :laugh: Really um I guess. I'm not too good at identifying things I'm bad at. I have trouble maintaining momentum/stopping others' momentum with ROB, I guess.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Tag: jjvirus
Friend Code: 3394 3209 7841
Playstyle: Whatever will get the job done. Opposite of the opponent :)
Strength: My hair distracts my opponent and mindgames them into walking into my laser and gyro, then getting spiked ;)
Weakness: My mental game. If I lose the first stock of the match, I usually end up sandbagging the rest of the game, dunno why just happens. Anger, Online :p

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Tag: ZERO
Favorite R.O.B. Color: Grey
Friend Code: 2406-4831-2769
Playstyle: Extremely Campy/Defensive
Strengths: My knowledge. I try to memorize priority and frame advantages so I can know at what time what moves would be the most effective. Patience too I suppose. I'm also pretty good at R.O.B. dittos.
Weaknesses: My negative attitude. Once I get five or more losses in a row, my game becomes abosultely horrible. Oh, and facing another R.O.B. that's better at R.O.B. dittos since my other characters suck against him(He's my worst match-up imo). People that can outcamp me, my extremely horrible adaptability, and I'm too predictable.

Notes: I do not main R.O.B. he is my second for the odd match-ups that my Olimar and ZSS have trouble with.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
Tag: Nintendevil; Devil; ND
Fav Rob Color: Green/White
Friend Code: 2062-8864-8778
Playstyle: 110% prediction. Fakes, tech chasing, turnarounds etc....
Strength: Glide tossing, spikes, good at preserving kill moves.
Weakness: People who john. Srsly, I hate spamming if people are gonna ***** about it, that's why I don't sometimes unless I need the win... Sometimes. Also jumpy people.

Landry

Smash Ace
Tag: Landry
Fav Rob Color: Yellow/Black
Friend Code: Eww, wifi
Playstyle: Camp 90% of the time but rush when you get an opening
Strength: AT's, specifically glide tossing to create openings. Also, who's strength isn't a ROB nair?
Weakness: I don't do well against players who can use projectiles well. Falco is like my ultimate weakness, well except for the brokenness of MK.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Everyone else is being lazy, so I will too! [Way to fit into the crowd, Wolf!]

Tag: OneGreyWolf
Friend Code: 0044-9140-9819
Playstyle: Close interaction--using smashes
Strength: I can dodge pretty well, and spiking is something I'm getting better at.
Weakness: I get too close, and can sometimes forget that R.O.B. is actually really good at camping. I keep being too predictable as well. Don't know too many techs.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Tag: Dedw8
Playstyle: Camp-tastic defensive.
Strength: My projectile game.
Weakness: I blow leads like no bodies business.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Tag: GwJumpman
Fav Rob Color: Yellow + Black
Friend Code: 3737-9181-0008
Playstyle: Campy far away, spacy + very aggro up close
Strength: Projectile hit ratio. I hit my projectiles very often and/or make my opponent do what I want them to do when I fire/shoot them.
Weakness: I'm not in the habit of trying to gimp. I feel that's the reason as to why I lose a lot of sets.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Tag: HugS
Friend Code: ?
Playstyle: Adaptive/Reactive
Strength: Causing opponents to change their styles to cater to mine.
Weakness: Frustration mid match when things don't go my way. This causes me to lose control of the match at times.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Tag: Mister Eric
Fav Rob Color: I use all R.O.B.s and have a developed playstyle for each of them which I will break down for you:

• Bloody Hands R.O.B. - Really enjoys to...well...get his hands bloody. In result, he tends to enjoy throwing out fairs and f-tilts. A good counter to Olimar.
  • Pansy R.O.B. - This R.O.B. is a big time camper. Oh geeze oh my. A hard counter to Snake.
  • Crash Test/Kill Bill/Bumble Bee R.O.B. - This R.O.B. is a crazy one. I can't quite keep him tamed. He does whatever the fuq he wants.
  • Ninja R.O.B. - A very sly and patient R.O.B.. I tend to enjoy throwing him up against Meta Knights because he enjoys to look for openings rather than approaching wrecklessly.
  • Rambo R.O.B. - A very aggressive sonuvagun. Really takes advantage of the up-close in-yo-face fighting style. Enjoys his grab game for certain.
  • **** R.O.B. - No particular reason why I chose the name "****" besides the fact that I just ran out of names. But this R.O.B. is just an absolute robotic beast. He pretty well carries a mixture of the other R.O.B.s.
Friend Code: 1976-9889-7058
Playstyle: Depends on which R.O.B. I'm playing. I definitely try to explore all sorts of R.O.B.s
Strength: My biggest strength is my comfort level with R.O.B. He is truly the only character I play and plan on playing. I feel like I can prove that this character alone can truly handle himself without a secondary.
Weakness: I tend to discourage myself when the odds are against me. But that's usually when Pansy R.O.B. is taking action. What a wuss.
Closing: I enjoy finding other R.O.B.s in the tournament scene. But here in the Midwest, I run into very few =[ I hope that R.O.B.s step up their game and I see plenty more of you. And I <3 dittos. beepbeep!

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Tag: Zom~B
Fav Rob Color: Default (I'm partially colorblind... sometimes I use blue)
Playstyle: Incredibly patient, except in friendlies. :)
Strengths: I don't know, if anyone else wants to fill this out go for it.
Weakness: Being 0-deathed by BigLou and Kismet2

TP

Smash Master
Tag: T•P
Friend Code: 2878-9374-0338
Playstyle: Aggressive, unless I'm against Olimar, then I camp.
Strength: I only use ROB in certain matchups (Olimar, Diddy, Falco, and Sheik) so I always know the matchup well.
Weakness: I can't gimp well, except against Falco and Olimar, and I can't avoid being juggled.

Ishoku

Smash Apprentice
Tag: FEAR
Fav Rob Color: Green, Gold
Friend Code: 4038 5661 9306
Playstyle: Pressuring with projectiles to create an opening then come in for some combos. Oh, and lots and lots of gyros <3
Strength: *shrug* im a noob :\
Weakness: lack of matchup knowledge, frustration with snakes, wolfs, peaches (but then again, that can all be tossed to lack of matchup knowledge -__-)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Isn't there already something like this here? Or two or three?
Well, here it goes (just going to copy & paste OP format):

Tag: Super Smash Twin t0mmy
Fav Rob Color: NES color, that's the only one I will want to play
Friend Code: I don't play online
Playstyle: I've been described as analytical, precise, and efficient.
Strength: Gyro!!!!!!! And developing any new techniques I can to further the metagame. Also, I have strong matchup strenght against R.O.B.'s bad matchups like Meta Knight, Mr. Game & Watch, King Dedede...
Weakness: I get tired in tournaments and sandbag like crazy. After 10p I am out like a light. (you'll notice I'll take top placings in large tournaments that end around 10p, and lower in tourneys that end around 2a)

Jamnt0ast

Smash Journeyman
Tag: Jamnt0ast
Friend Code: 0000-0000-1337
Playstyle: Reactive
Strength: DI and timing for shield - > punish
Weakness: wanting to approach

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Username : emergency
Tag : MRGNC
Favorite Costume Color Orginal
Friend Code : No Wii.
Playstyle : Defensive / Reactive
Strength: Researching Smashboards and asking questions to improve my game. Love to use the Up Special.
Weakness: Being without a Wii, not asking enough questions. Nervous in tourneys.

EdgetheDeathless

Smash Rookie
Tag: Edge esq.
Fav Rob Color: Red, though i get better somehow with pink... o_0
Friend Code: should be in my profile but i'm too lazy to check it.
Playstyle: aggressive with tilts and grabs, plus bayblade shenanigans
Strength: grab game, ROB dittos ( I will beat you Fishy!!!)
Weakness: play like a robot after a while, Gay Man Watch, Lucario.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tag: omegawhitemage
Playstyle: Whatever works
Strength: Snipe kills, stupid edge-guards, excellent DI, theory-crafting
Weakness: Never getting to play

joebot

Smash Rookie
Tag: Joebot
Friend Code: don't play wi-fi
Playstyle: Generally pretty aggressive.
Strength: Fast grabber, I learn pretty fast in a match (to an extent...)
Weakness: Need to learn to stay on the ground more vs. some characters. Overuse N-Air vs some characters that I should be saving it to KO. Sometimes too aggresive.

First (real) Post!

Tag: TRDS
Fav ROB Color: Blue
F.C.: Dunno, check my profile :confused:
Playstyle: Pretty aggresive. May change, depends who I'm up against.
Strengths: I'm actually pretty good at gimping w/ throw over edge->Dair. I'm also a danger with my Fair WoP! Also the Gyro is a strong spot. Against ledgeguarders, either a: Fair from under the edge, or b: LASER!!!
Weaknesses: Not to sound stuck up or conceited, buuut.... I'm not that good at seeing them, unless I'm in the fray.(First real post!:chuckle:

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Weaknesses: Not to sound stuck up or conceited, buuut.... I'm not that good at seeing them, unless I'm in the fray.(First real post!:chuckle:
That doesn't sound stuck up or conceited. It sounds like you need to evaluate your game more.

Hehe... youre right. im not the analytical or technical type of smasher. Thats prolly another weakness: i need to be more analytical. im more of the casual/semi-hardcore sorta smasher. :)

Hehe, youre right.... Im not the analytical or technical sorta smasher. and thatsanother weakness: i need to be more analytical. Im more of the casual/semi-hardcore kind of smasher.:)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
ALSO: the "Robotic Union" Chatroom on xat is a good place to socialize and such. The address: http://xat.com/RoboticUnion
Quoting, and making big, for posterity. Just me and ZOM~B holding down the fort these days, as other people casually trudge in and back out once they figure it's dead. :( Just do like us, keep the thing open and maybe glance over every so often, maybe it'll be more active if more than three people were ever in it at the same time...

Might as well fill a thingy out while I'm posting here. I do frequently raid in WoW in the late evenings but I'm usually available. Rarely do I actually play, but I'm usually around if you want to ask!

Tag: <-------
Friend Code: <-------

Playstyle: I play very adaptive to the match-up or circumstance but I prefer and default to a defensive playstyle when the best course of action is unclear.

Strength: Spacing with Tilts, just plain staying alive

Weakness: Edgeguarding is weaker than it should be. I rarely find myself gimping certain characters that ROB should be more reliably gimping to put the match-up more in his favor, such as Diddy. It's possible that I am too aggressive off-stage when, knowing the opponent has to come back toward me to get to the stage, I should be waiting for them to commit and then punish it.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
well since my semester is over, i guess its my turn.

Tag: fu
FC: look at my profile >_>
Fav ROB color: all

Playstyle: I like to have a Gyro next to me, even if im not using it. gives me options to call audibles and whatnot. extremely defensive.

Strength: Im a clutch player, the higher the damage, the better i play.

Weakness: i like playing with high damage, and bad at being agressive. Lack of knowledge at some matchups (ie: peach). and MK. >_>. Also the ROFLCOPTER

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dull - Can you update the OP so I can add some of these poeple who aren't already in the ROB ranking thread a bit easier and so that we can have an organized thread finder?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
How do you want me to update it? I figured just having a string of posts to cross-reference would be easier than duplicating them all on the OP. But, if that would make things easier for you (and thats what you had in mind) sure.

Just lemme know.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well i figured it'd be easier to read with everything in post, I just think it'll look neater in general that way. Then whoever is looking at it can just comb through that one post. It'll be a compendium of sorts. Doesn't need to be alphabetical or anything, just all together.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tag: ChiboSempai
Friend Code: 1504-5388-1569
Playstyle: Mix of everything
Strength: Gyro Trixies
Weakness: Sometimes I lose concentration and don't play matchups as well as I should be without top notch spacing.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Tag: TEECO
Fav Rob Color: White
Friend Code: 4682 8109 2935
Playstyle: Aggressive
Strength: Technical
Weakness: Need to improve my off-stage game. Rush when not neccesary. Not enough camping when I should be.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Crap, i forgot mr E. Lol. Lemme edit it.
Might wanna edit my info to contain my actual information, since it's no longer pointing to me in the sidebar. Maybe unspace the different sections too, to make it easier to differentiate between players, but you didn't do that with fu either.

Tag: Mr.E
Friend Code: 4339-2191-7208

Top Bottom