• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Gaming Centre - Annihilation Results

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
1v1 Results

1: Percon ($252.00)
2: Doc ($126.00)
3: Hype ($42.00)
4: Ambrose
5: NickCam
5: Fatal
7: Iliad
7: Gi
9: Pho
9: TIPPR
9: Tha Carter
9: Minus
13: AvariceX
13: Phiddlesticks
13: Sheep
13: Raidos
17: Fool
17: Goo
17: SRTM
17: Shifu
17: Ka-lel
17: Suzaka
17: Jasuke
17: RyanFW
25: MeekSpeedy
25: Guru
25: YuneMaxx
25: Izzo
25: CaptainDee
25: Drekken
25: Kuenzel
25: Zen

2v2 results

1: Brose before hoes ($100.00)
2: PewPew
3: Team Gay Fish - Yo
4: Secrets of Agrabah
5: Athanostos

PoisonM

Smash Rookie
I wish I could've made it to this :(

good sh** Gi , Hype, Pho, Illiad!

grats on 1st percon

SRTM

Smash Ace
D: oh well , it was fun

shoutouts:

1: Percon ($252.00) - You have the best kirby on earth. Our match on smashville was intense, just like last time lol.
2: Doc ($126.00) - Another diddy player?
3: Hype ($42.00 - Insane MK. I hate MK. Good luck with the diddy matchup.
4: Ambrose - My ness didn't work against your MK. That was kind of for lolz though. Nice seeing ya.
5: NickCam - Nice seeing you, I'll play you in friendlies another time.
5: Fatal - Awesome snake, we gotta play more sometime, maybe even online?
7: Iliad - You've improved alot. We gotta do some ganon teams sometime.
7: Gi - Never got to play you.
9: Pho - Admit it, you are the best TL in ontario.
9: TIPPR - I blame my loss to the laggy tv. (Johns)
9: Tha Carter - Nice seeing you and playing you again.
13: AvariceX - Your my ness hero.
13: Raidos - Nice seeing you. We gotta play online.
17: SRTM - Best diddy in ontario, next to pasta.
17: Suzaka - Best marth in ontario :o. Intense matches, especially the rainbow cruise one.

Iliad

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!

1: Percon ($252.00) - You're a beast, that last stock on Nickcam was just cruel. Didn't get to see you vs Doc, apparently you ended it way too fast, go figure. Way to place first like the good ol' days, before spamming metaknights and chaingrabbing iceclimbers xD

2: Doc ($126.00) - Didn't play you, heard you were a monster in pools with my buds. GJ on 2nd.

3: Hype ($42.00) - You beat Ambrose. Thats really all that needs to be said. I was SO ****ING CLOSE TO BEATING YOU, both go**** matches! Not gonna lie, I enjoyed watching your jaw drop at the 5th straight tip and hearing nickcam in the back talking about auto-tip hacks.

4: Ambrose - You lost to hype. Thats all that needs to be said. Lol you're too good, and that match against hype was insane. You gotta work on the MK matchup with your ICs more, if Lain can 0-death phenominal MKs, you should be able to too. I'm sick of seeing people think they need to play MK to beat MK.

5: NickCam - Shuttle loop beats fart lol. I wanted to play you so bad woulda been a good rematch since pools last tourney. Your match against Percon was too good. Eyes were glued to the projector on that set.

5: Fatal - No money match, just **** in brackets. Lame. When we play next time, I dunno who i'll use but someone that counters snake better than Marth LMAO. And when we MM, i'm mming your wolf.

7: Iliad - You suck balls, you get 6 tips out 7 fsmashs on Hype and you still didn't win? Wtf.

7: Gi - My spanish homeboy, you placed well, looking forward to a rematch ever since you owned me waaaay back when.

9: Pho - Your TL makes baby jesus cry. Bring me a white controller go****it.

9: TIPPR - Sick marth, you really got your *** in gear 2nd match, was too epic. Hope to play you again.

9: Tha Carter - I was hoping we'd get to play you and Lom in doubles, but we got knocked out way too early.

9: Minus - Don't we need to have a MM?

13: AvariceX - I rolled into your Fsmash, TWICE! What a way to lose doubles -.-. You're cool ****, come to more Hamilton tourneys.

13: Phiddlesticks - Your bowser is sick, and I need to play you again, and avenge myself for the last tourney. Crew battles for sure though.

13: Sheep - Wicked pool matches. I was pretty raged on Rainbow Cruise after that gayer than AIDS SD. Good matches all around.

13: Raidos - Didn't get to play you.

17: Fool - You ***** everyone in pools, and then you lost to Tippr? Fool you confuse me. LOL. Come back to hamilton anytime for a tourney.

17: Goo - Clumsy D3 on Rainbow Cruise is clumsy. LOL, ggs dude, was too fun.

17: SRTM - You're my sexy little plaything SRTM, and don't you forget it. We'll do more Link dittos and PT dittos in the near future.

17: Shifu - Friendlies doubles was fun, Luigi side-B was your doom lol.

17: Ka-lel - You suck lolololololol

17: Suzaka - Dude... You were hands down my favourite match. I've never been so pumped playing someone you're ****ing insane, and we both know it was bull**** luck that I took the first match. We're playing again, too much mindgames, too much technical prowess-- Too much fun.

17: Jasuke - Wtf, you were supposed to knock me out of the brackets.

17: RyanFW - Friendlies doubles was jokes, GJ in pools btw.

25: MeekSpeedy - Didn't get to play you.

25: Guru - Lol doubles was good. But what the hell, I thought you said your ZSS was gonna rip this tourney. False advertising dude. I was hyped to play your ZSS, and instead you bust out your MK.

25: YuneMaxx - Didn't get to play you.

25: Izzo - Didn't get to play you, but I remember you from last tourney, surprised you didn't do better bro.

25: CaptainDee - Dee you suck bawlz, you need to stick to Diplomacy on SC :D

25: Drekken - Well this is better than I was expecting Chris, figured you'd need waterwings to make it out of your pool.

25: Kuenzel - My first good ZSS opponent, good pool matches, and sick use of the stun to downB spike. Hope to see you at the next tourney.

25: Zen - Second time where we've been the first match for each other in brackets. I don't think you should've thrown in the towel on the third. you were making come backs from higher percentages than that, but regardless. Your G&W in doubles was too good. Murked me and Kal-El. GL on the Melee side bro, but i wouldn't mind seeing you brawl still.

Percon

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1: Percon ($252.00): Kirby is the best character in this game.

2: Doc ($126.00): You're good, man. You came out of nowhere and took second. Really solid. You a few things I think you need to work on, but I think you can shape up into a really great player. IMO I think Diddy is your best.
3: Hype ($42.00): Good stuff man. Sorry again for you know what. I'll have to play you next time.
4: Ambrose: Fighting Hype three times? Rough. Oh well, we still wrecked in doubles. Next time I want to see you in grand finals.
5: NickCam: Good games, man. You're too good the farts, seriously... sorry about the last kill :p
5: Fatal: What happened? Oh well, I'm not complaining. I've got to find some way to beat you...
7: Iliad: Nice placement, man. You really surprised me. I wish I could've watched some of your matches, I heard they were pretty sick.
7: Gi: Go G! I heard you beat nick but it didn't count? Lame. Still, great placing.
9: Pho: You're the best TL around, no doubt.
9: TIPPR: Didn't meet you, but I hear you wreck people's shields. Nice.
9: Tha Carter: Glad to see you again - you always bring a much-needed mature presence to tournaments. Nice Samus as always- friendlies next time.
9: Minus: Lame what happened. Oh well. Next time I want to see you top 3. Oh, and my Ike will be waiting.
13: AvariceX: Very solid Ness, man. Also, your team name was awesome. Aladin FTW. See you again soon.
13: Raidos: I saw your matches, you did great. You're only getting better, man. Thanks for helping rep Niagara.
17: SRTM: Death pool. XP Nice seeing you again though.
17: Suzaku: Nice games man, you've got one beast Marth. And your PT is way better than mine.
17: Jasuke: Nice seeing you again!
25: Guru: Nice playing you in doubles. You're a cool guy. Can you let me know when those recordings go up?
25: Izzo: Good games. You've got the basis for a solid Falco, but work on prediction a bit, and don't be afraid to jab me more.
25: Kuenzel: Best Tim Horton's guy ever? I think so. Bagels.

Guy who ate my peanuts: I hope you enjoyed my nuts.

POWNZ: Nice tournament, though if I had to comment I think you're a liiiitle too strict with some rules. Some people don't want to use the front TVs, and some people don't want to use tags. Other than that, though, thanks for hosting, I had a good time.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Percon: Dam it everytime i play u i get in some sort of infinite. I'm never going around walls again. Thanks for offering me those peanuts but i wasnt too hungry lol
GI: Too ****. All are games were close and I know that u have the potential to be one of the best. Ur definitely u&c
Carter: Ur the next anther. Ur pikachu is too beast
Hype: Next time ill remeber up b beats fully charged fart lol.
Minus: Dam ur still good. My most intense set of the day.
Brose: Thank god i didnt play ur ice demons
Phidlesticks: Best bowser in canada. Too beast.
Illiad: Teach me ur auto tipper hacking ways. Ive never seen so many tippers in one match. Good **** on ur placing aswell

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I had too much fun this tourney...

Shoutouts!

1: Percon - I can't tell you how much respect I have for you taking Kirby all the way. Good stuff man! Our matches were awesome. Also you have the manliest name ever...seriously, Max Manco? That's like.. Max Man except with the "co" it's like an entire company of Max Men lol. Ness is the best character in the game btw.

2: Doc - Man people gotta stop coming out of nowhere and placing so high at tourneys...we don't need any more Allys XD. I didn't talk to you at all but good job.

3: Hype - Full charged fsmash. This is the foolproof way of beating me XD. Our bracket match was intense...really looking forward to playing you at more tourneys.

4: Ambrose - Mr. Colgate Smile! Our games in pools set the tone for the entire day for me lol. Too much fun... I'm stepping up the Ness for the next tourney so be ready for it :)

7: Iliad - Cool talking to you as always and great games in doubles... I'm still laughing inside that both games ended with Marth tech-rolling into a charged smash...too good, how unfortunate for Marth though.

7: Gi - Good seeing you again. I watched your first game against Nickcam, good stuff. See you at the next tourney.

9: Pho - You should never need a reason to play Earthbound. You play it because it is.

9: TIPPR - Didn't talk to you but another Ness rep = respect.

9: Minus - You ***** us in doubles ><. The lag tv problem sounded pretty lame :(. I hope you can make it out to our tourney in June.

13: AvariceX - Man not even top 10...step it up XD

17: Goo - Man it really sucks that 3 of us had to eliminate each other... I can't believe how good your Dedede got so fast though, so keep it up.

17: Shifu - **** yo Japes, this is Ness! Seriously though good games...that spike felt better than sex.

25: Guru & Zen - Last place in brackets?! Are you guys kidding me? Man you guys aren't my training partners anymore, I'm just going to practice with Ryan from now on lolol.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I did pretty good I guess
lmao
good ol white fatal

1: Percon - Good **** my friend, awesome Kirby, shouldda been me and you in Grand Finals ;) Stupid **** how I was able to beat you, and lost to the two people you beat lol

2: Doc - Yessss this man is the underdog right here, and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to reach here. Good **** dont underestimate this guy, he *****, thanks again drivin me there

3: Hype - GGs friendlies, that Wolf Usmash kill was TOO GOOD lol

4: Ambrose - One day I'll get you lol, MK vs Snake was TOO CLOSE

5: Fatal - You sexy Egyptian

7: Iliad - GGs man, ahah yeah next time I'll use my Wolf

7: Gi - GGs good to see you again man

9: Pho - lol yur a funny guy still, awesome TL always close matches

9: Tha Carter - Nice Pikachu, GGs

9: Minus - REMATCHHH after sooo many months wowww lol. Real close intense matches, fukken awesome Falco, WE NEED MORE WOLF VS FALCO

17: SRTM - GGs, nice Diddy

17: Suzaka - Good to see you again man, we had some real close matches

Fun tourney, I didn't place as high as I expected to but still, I'm goin for the recognition not the money.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Illiad: Epic pools. Nuff said.

Jasuke: That was a awesome match. However, you knocked me out, so I'm going to have to kill you... figuratively at the next tourney of course!

Percon:

Kuenzel: Best Tim Horton's guy ever? I think so. Bagels.
I'm sigging this. Come by next time for FREE STUFF!!!11

Top Bottom