• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPOC VII results 4/18/09

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Singles
Bracket Image

1: mango ($220.00)
2: jman ($110.00)
3: vwins ($55.00)
4: scar ($35.00)
5: wife ($10.00)
5: dj nintendo ($10.00)
7: cactus
7: bam
9: eggm
9: hax
9: kage
9: pkm
13: tope
13: vanz
13: zoso
13: spam
17: pest
17: spawn
17: pakman
17: g$
17: cyrain
17: jfox
17: trademark
17: lolmaster
25: ultimascout
25: deff
25: woz
25: mike$
25: canismash
25: vex
25: thumbs
25: awsmsean
33: chred
33: what
33: shakugan
33: kcs
33: chewman
33: rin
33: chibo
33: lite
33: milos
33: talwind
33: sneak
33: ame
33: prog
33: beat
33: sk47
33: rich
49: rabbt

Teams:
Tio crashed and the file is corrupt (?) so no bracket image here, and I actually don't even know top 5, but we can piece it together as best we can from memory I guess.

1: The Little Rascals (JMan + Hax) ($210.00)
2: Bam + VWins ($100.00)
3: OMFG TOPE! (Tope + Cyrain) ($50.00)
4: We took you to game 2, **** (Mango+JFox) ($20.00)
5: Kage + PKM
5:

I'll do my best to edit teams results if it comes up. Shoutouts will come later. Good stuff to all that made it. Good stuff to Scar, .com, Wife, Alukard, and all else that made this tournament run smoothly. It was a beast tournament. Mango won again, and M2K never showed up, xD.

Vids (as they come):

Eggm vs. Tope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYW5Yf1eQQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J7OvuFxeR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7DUfk72XJA

DJNintendo vs PKMVodka: (deinitely drank DJ's)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94EsZdpzwl4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSS3vEKsUCs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xy84UdD094

JMan vs. Mango- Brackets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0hG8Y7KkC4

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
mango would pick not-jigglypuff vs him i think.

being lasered for 8 minutes on a big stage and completely unable to do anything about it would probably warrant him using not-jigglypuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff Jman, the cutest little Smasher ever! <3

Good stuff teh_spamerer for quitting Brawl, the game that made you hundreds of dollars, to go get 13th at this somehow.............but seriously, wtf? I expected top 3. What happened?

JFox

Smash Hero
spam lost to legit people. all the fanboys and haters should chill

I had an awesome time. This was one of the best tourneys I've ever been to.

I'll post shoutouts later

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam's an elitist idiot.
How do you talk with Brawl's d
ick in your mouth?

Shoutoutz
1: mango ($220.00) - Good stuff, I can't wait to see you again.
2: jman ($110.00) - Thanks for telling me about the bair and helping me get a bit more used to playing good people.
4: scar ($35.00) - I am ****** you mercilessly the next time we play :laugh:
5: dj nintendo ($10.00) - We both would have placed higher if we threw more items at our opponents :D. Your Mario is extremely sexy, keep it up and thanks for the DJs.
7: cactus - :bee: Thanks for the Cactus magic :bee:
7: bam - Good games, I'll get you next time. No hard feelings I hope, I just happen to like frolicking around on Floats.
9: eggm - You're right, I should have gone all Link, I'll do that next time if my spacies are off.
9: kage - NOOOOOOOOO, HYRULE HAS FALLEN! I'll bring my light arrows to the next tournament I see you at so I can get my revenge :bee:
13: tope - Your beard is pretty ridiculous :laugh:
13: vanz - :( I barely saw you
13: zoso - :) you were extremely fun to play.
13: spam - Eeew, stop getting hit by people using ****ty strategies and move faster than maple syrup speed next time you play.
17: spawn - Another Sheik bites the dust :bee:
17: pakman - Shame we couldn't get to play more matches, your Luigi is too good.
17: jfox - :( I'm going to miss playing you. Thanks for cheering for me.
17: trademark - You definetely sounded like you were coughing out your lungs :laugh:
17: lolmaster - Nice seeing you again :bee:
25: ultimascout - Have you seen my Link?
25: woz - Nice seeing you again, thanks a lot for the free food.
25: vex - Thanks for not forcing me to play out the rest of the Brawl+ set somewhere else. We'll play Melee some other time.
25: thumbs - Finally met you, but we didn't hate on pockyD in person :(
33: what - Music < sound effects.
33: chibo - Get chibo'd moar plz
33: lite - Keep it up, your Samus is sexy :bee:
33: sneak - Come play me more plz.
33: ame - Bring Reik next time.

tecOh - :( We need to SD less in teams lololol. You need to stop looking at homo erotica, it's completely ruined your sexy Fox playstyle.

People need to come play me more so I can get more consistent.

Scar

#HarveyDent
thx jfox! glad you had fun, i think everyone did.

spam who did you lose to i forget OH THAT'S RIGHT IT WAS ME GET *****

lol jk

but seriously get *****

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
it was fun and i learned a great deal mario fsmash and grabbing the ledge < i learn this lesson a lot.
it was fun playing everyone, since i got knocked out early i got to play a lot of friendlies, which is rare for me... i also got to win every mm i played which is also rare for me XD. mango one of these days i will play you so help me god. god****it eggm!!!!!! omg spoc

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im uploading videos from the brawl+ stuff now and will link to em here

shoutouz coming later tonight

scar - do you have the match of me v mike$ that we played on the main tv? even though i lost i thought i played pretty good and it was some of the fastest my samus has ever been.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Shoutouts :
Jman - Thanks for yelling at me for not going to SPOC when you guys come up to Mass Madness. I'll go to the next one. <3

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
it was fun and i learned a great deal mario fsmash and grabbing the ledge < i learn this lesson a lot.
it was fun playing everyone, since i got knocked out early i got to play a lot of friendlies, which is rare for me... i also got to win every mm i played which is also rare for me XD. mango one of these days i will play you so help me god. god****it eggm!!!!!! omg spoc
tope's falco is the best.

shoutouts in spoc thread.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lol. yea spam. i'm def not feelin too good

good stuff to ppls i played
nice to see everyone
thnx sean for driving
thnx guys who housed us. beat, dora, and idk who else exactly lived there
thnx scar for keeping up the good work

thnx melee for being melee

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

1: mango ($220.00)- You are one of the coolest dudes ever, xD. we definitely need to chiil. Maybe I'll get to play you next time, xD.
2: jman ($110.00)- Good stuff, bro. Always good seeing you.
3: vwins ($55.00)- I heard you repped Peach to the fullest. I believe I met you briefly.
4: scar ($35.00)- Awesome tournament, always good seeing you. Sorry about the gay CP, xD. Our set was awesome, and I'll be getting better, so watch out. ^_^
5: wife ($10.00)- I only met you, we never played =(. You were mad cool though. Good stuff in that Peach Ditto.
5: dj nintendo ($10.00)- definitely drank some DJ's. It was cool as all heck seeing you again. Lol, I love how you just own people with random characters, xD. We didn't play though =(. Maybe next time.
7: cactus- You are MAD fun, bro. You had me stopping to think in the middle of our matches. Glad I was able to mindgame you a little...even though you destroyed me, LOL.
7: bam- Met you briefly, good stuff. ^_^ You and Vwins are amazing
9: eggm- Good seeing you again. I swear I won't forget that tape...or I'll find some way to convert it and get your matches up. (They call him boss....ROFL)
9: hax- You and Scar are my favorite Falcons. Good stuff winning teams.
9: kage- Kage!!! Mad cool even though we only spoke briefly. Lol, I think if my friend saw you play Ganon he'd be happy.
13: tope- Lol, good seeing you....we still haven't played.
13: vanz- Thanks for the matches...I'll get you some day, xD. It was mad cool hangin' out. Nice analogy on the Crepes girl, btw.
13: zoso- Cool seeing you again
13: spam- I'll do what I can. If he's not out seeing his G/F I'll try to get him to come. Nice seeing you again...even though we barely spoke =(
17: spawn- Lol, I think we spoke a few times. Cool meeting you
17: pakman- Good seeing you as always, bro. We haven't played in tourney yet. I'll have to get some Luigi practice from Souja. Btw....I pulled off a sexy Luigi combo on Sneak that would have made you proud.
17: g$- Lol, when aren't you funny, son. You had my brother laughin'.
17: cyrain- Nice set...but why did you have to ditto me? -_- Good stuff, and you're mad cool. I'll get your Fox next time.
17: jfox- Nice set. Sorry I was a bit off. Thanks for the constructive criticism as well. You can't leave without making me another Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich!!!!! =( Gonna miss ya.
17: trademark- Trademark is a G.
17: lolmaster- Good seeing you again, bro. We need to play, though.
25: ultimascout- Good seeing you again...I'm gonna try and find a TV I can lug around with me...we didn't play at all...nor did we play Arcana. (I had it, too, xD)
25: deff- Good stuff, bro. We DEFFinitely need to play soon. I sense a Smashfest
25: woz- Lol, you just exude coolness. How in the world did you lose to my brother? He SUCKS BALLS at Streetfighter.
25: vex- Peach isn't cheap and you know it. Cool hanging out with you again. Did you play VaNz in that MM?
25: awsmsean- Sorry about the Luigi thing...my heart just wasn't in it and my Luigi did really good earlier, xD.
33: shakugan- We never finished our Peach ditto, but it was close as all heck, though. always good seeing you.
33: kcs- we didn't play =( good seeing you again, though.
33: chewman- =( I am a sad Ame. I held A down and it didn't transform into Sheik. I'm gonna get your Marth next time...that match was close as freak and you know it =p.
33: chibo- O.o good stuff on your Sheik. Cool seeing you again, as always.
33: lite- You're getting too good, lil' guy. We'll be playing soon.
33: milos- Did we play at all?
33: talwind- Nice seeing you again, Talwind. You still shoulda said something to her, xD.
33: sneak- Nice friendlies, xD. My Roy beat your Marth and you know it...stinkin' SD, xD.
33: ame- You have GOT to be more consistent. Other than that...you made improvement.
33: prog- Our teams set was fun. So many lasers =/. I thought it was NJ Connection for a second, xD.
33: beat- We'll get you next time. And produce more matches like Japes. My turnips were too much for ya. =p
49: rabb- Was it you I played in Brackets? That CP was really gay. =( I hate Green Greens for life. Good set, bro, xD.

To the Roy and C. Falcon players I did Falcon Three-for-alls with. That was fun. Keep on playing and you'll get a lot better.

Jollies- How did you lose to my Brother? I just don't understand....
Crepe girl- You made so many people happy, xD.

If I forgot anyone, I'll shout out later.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I had lots of fun^^ Was a great experiencing(being my 2nd melee tourny ever). Didn't really talk alot but im shy so sue me :p

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol, I think a lot of people were upset M2K didn't come, but we still got an awesome show from many people at this tournament. Vwins reppin' Peach to the fullest, Scar/Hax showing why they are the Smash version of the Rock and like...John Cena, when it comes to Falcon, and some amazing Peach dittos by Wife and VaNz. That wasn't even the whole of it.

SPOC is truly an amazing tournament in general. It IS where Amazing happens.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I apparently got a lot of people's hopes up, they kept asking if I was m2k, and then being dissapointed. Now I feel like I shouldn't have cut my hair.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who is wondering whether SPOC will continue since Scar is graduating. I can assure you that SPOC will continue to be held once per semester. So the next SPOC will be in the fall.

Top Bottom