• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lord Khanti's Texture Hacks compelete with CSP's

Chaemelion

Smash Rookie
FYI, the black Olimar with a mustache is know in the Pikmin series as The President. Oh, and thanks a ton, I'm doing this myself (with some better textures imo) but this is will certainly help fill in the blanks and give proper names to some of the textures.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Got a quick question. I just downloaded your Character Portrait.rar file, and it has 3 folders in it: "info", "menu", and "system". In "info" is a folder called "portrite", but that folder is empty in the .rar. Are there supposed to be files in that folder?

jalued

Smash Lord
my game froze once i added them in. they are really cool though :D they all worked untill i chose 2 characters, then decided i didnt want them, so pressed B from the stage select screen. and the game then froze :( any reason why or should i just not go back from stage select? ;)

also, now i have the basis, is there any link as to where i could download indevidual skins that i prefere, then add them to my list??

thanks alot for this though, got me started :D

:034:

Smash Hero
I have a question. First of all, thank you for doing this all, I love this set (ZSS Yoko <3). However, there's a problem with the CSP's - they don't work in the selection menu. However, in the results screen, they DO work and show up perfectly fine. What's going on?

Info: I use the PAL version, have pasted the folders from Character Portraits .rar in the /pf/ folder. The textures themselves work. I have added a couple other textures to some of your open 'slots' so to say. Is that what's causing the problem?

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. First of all, thank you for doing this all, I love this set (ZSS Yoko <3). However, there's a problem with the CSP's - they don't work in the selection menu. However, in the results screen, they DO work and show up perfectly fine. What's going on?

Info: I use the PAL version, have pasted the folders from Character Portraits .rar in the /pf/ folder. The textures themselves work. I have added a couple other textures to some of your open 'slots' so to say. Is that what's causing the problem?
i believe texture code 2.1A or something like that should be able 2 detect the CSP files, if u use the recent brawl+ builds then it is included. also make sure you put the 3 folders, menu, system and info into the pf folder.

WeDoNotSow

Smash Rookie
I'm very new at this... like I just put Homebrew on my Wii yesterday. So treat me like a complete beginner...
Anyway, I'm having trouble getting these textures to work. I've been to most all of the guides, but I still think I'm missing something.
I'm using Brawl+4.0, so I shouldn't have to make any new codes, right?
and the files are in, for example, /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs

What am I missing to get the textures to work?

Also, I have no idea which folder the CSPs go. Help?

D

Deleted member

ah looks nice, downloading now.

yay finally started using texture hacks.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I'll go ahead and post this question again, since it was BoP'ed last time. When I downloaded the all of the .rar's, the portrite folder was empty. Is it supposed to be like that?

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I'm very new at this... like I just put Homebrew on my Wii yesterday. So treat me like a complete beginner...
Anyway, I'm having trouble getting these textures to work. I've been to most all of the guides, but I still think I'm missing something.
I'm using Brawl+4.0, so I shouldn't have to make any new codes, right?
and the files are in, for example, /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs

What am I missing to get the textures to work?

Also, I have no idea which folder the CSPs go. Help?
ok u need a ver 4.1 build to have the texture hacks already in the B+ code build, heres a site where u can get the most recent versions

http://shanemulliganphotography.blogsite.org:6111/~shane/SmashCodes/

I'll go ahead and post this question again, since it was BoP'ed last time. When I downloaded the all of the .rar's, the portrite folder was empty. Is it supposed to be like that?
ok and the portraite folder being empty prob doesnt matter, in fact i dont think u need it at all, sry about missing ur question earlier.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Get Homebrew.

Get the texture hack code.

Get the files in the right folders in your SD card.

Run Gecko OS.

or just read Falco4000's guide on texture hacks.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you should offer individual downloads and put up pics...

for people that already have nearly complete collections.

Mr. Ike

Smash Rookie
Awesome!!

Thank you soooo much for this man, i'm kinda new at using CSPs -- what I did is extracted the files for lets say link 1.) Character psc, and pac. 2.) Then I just extracted the png's and tga's and everything in the csp folder for the specific character. Do you think this will work? Please someone tell me if I'm doin it wrong

THANK YOU, Mr Ike (PS: I havent used it on my sd yet, thats why i need help on where to put csp's)

Legitimacy

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have an alternate link for mediafire?
It says "Page Load Error" every time I try to open it.
Thank in advance.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
doesnt wario need pac files to work? Dont your guy's games freeze?

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
HOLY CRAP LULU. Do you mean Lulu from FFX? If you do then I LOVE YOU. But is there a link to picturezzzzz?

44SilverFire

Smash Rookie
Fighters O-Z

I am only 3 years late but it seems there is no textures for characters O-Z in the mediafire page, if anyone knows where these are please shout out for me, thanks.

Top Bottom