• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

knuxrouge's homemade swf exclusive textures--PICTURES UP!!!

Sukai

Smash Champion
Misc.

You know when you boot up the game, and you see the strap messages and what not, well now it's time to see it in a different light.

My first texture hack, the Wii strap menu!

No need to rename it, that's the proper name for it.
Just put in in your--
private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/menu/strap folder of your SD card.

....I stand by my statement. This...is...unique...
Fighter Textures
Evil Fox
My first fighter texture, I originally intended for a 007 feel, but then the output wasn't what fit my vision, then his eyes were black so I said, whatever, No more 007 McCloud, Evil Fox now.

OH CRAP HE'S COMING FOR US!

FREEZE!
Jack McCloud, Fox's considerably more violent brother.
MadWorld Textures are so frikk'n easy, it's ridiculous, there are already one for Falcon and Ganon, so I figured, why not? It's a bit scetchy, but enjoyable non the less.

Oh! That's so violent!

Not for kids.

Don't catch this guy on a bad day, or on a good one.

he haz gunz
Phantom Succubus 1
Busy as hell, but I think I needed to show progress. The stage textures I was working on went missing, so I did this, turned Zero Suit Samus into a life sucking enchanting beauty and I must say, I'm proud of this, I wanted to capture the element, but not make it "omg metrodhetnai lollollololol", I achieved this greatly, as I can guarantee that this texture is sexy, but safe for work.

Meow....

ono bonerz

pozun kissuz!!
Phantom Succubus 2
A gruesome little princess ain't she? I complete this a day or two ago, but never had the time to submit it, not as enchanting as NO.1, but she plays the damsel card well, just don't get two close, or you'll realize that the blood on her is not her own.

"Hey babe, what's shaking? Care to bring some of that my wa--
--O MY GOD IS THAT BLOOD?"

What a filthy dress.

I-is she dead?

Enchanting, ain't she?
Dark Knight and Boy Wonder
Ganondorf as Batman, Falcon as Robin. The Dynamic Duo joins the Brawl, Robin was a fun project that reaped excellent results, Batman on the other hand, fails just a bit, has a hard time finding the right colors, I'll get back to him at a later time, in any case, I came close enough and these guys kick ***.

In honor of Ledger's fantastic performance.

"I'm Batman."

"NEWS FLASH!! I'm Batman!"

Robin's back gaiz, lets point in laugh at him, HAHAHAH---

--o sh*t! Robin's packing a knee!!

"Holy Smash Batman!"
Generic Sonic Fanboy
Hi, I'm Ness, and I love Sonic, as far back as I can remember, I've loved the games, I don't know what everyone's talking about, the later games are great! The gameplay, the graphics, everything was good about them. You may be wondering what am I doing here?
I'm here to kick some ****ing ***!

The bat knows all.

Super Speed not included.

Is this the fan club meeting?

Like my stickers?

"And together--We can--Overcome all the odds, it's never--as hard as it seems!"
Suzaku Kururugi--with the Blood Red Patch
I wanted to do this texture since I decided to make textures, the output isn't picture perfect, but it's pretty close, I even added the Britannian logo on the back of his cape. Marth certainly fits the role. I also added what I call the "Blood Red Patch", which is an added Character Effect also for Marth. Just put it in the same character folder you'd put the character texture in. Enjoy!

All Hail Britannia, as the Knight of Seven joins the Brawl.

"Zero!"

"I will defeat you!"

Planned Projects
007 McCloud (Fox)
Jack of the Sheikah tribe (Sheik)
Phantom Succubus 3 (Zelda)
Naked with censor bars (Zero Suit Samus)
Naked with an ascot, strap, and censor bars (Falcon)
Naked with firearms and censor bars (Snake)
Grimer v1.1 (Dedede)
Batman v1.1 (Ganon)

Requests
Grimer (Kirby) Requested by Mic 128.
Pictures here.
1-2-3
Ivan from Golden Sun (Pit) by Rhubarbo
Mia from Golden Sun (Zelda) by Rhubarbo
Ray 01 from Custom Robo (ROB) by Rhubarbo
Pictures here.
1-2-3-4
Kenny from South Park (Popo) by Rhubarbo
Little Mac from Punchout (Mario) by Rhubarbo
Uhh.... (Marth) by Dark Sonic
Madworld Ike (Ike) by lcampoy8
RickRoll Strap Message by Zook
Pseudo-pictures here.
1-2-3

Stage Texture Planned Projects
When the proper software is released I plan on doing stage textures as well, in the meantime I'll list textures that I have planned.
Dante's 11 levels of hell (Delfino)
Melee (Battlefield)
Ganon's Castle from Orcarina of Time (Bridge of Eldin)
Free Boat Ride for 3 (Pirate Ship)
Classic F-Zero (Port Town Aero Drive)
Lava Reef (Norfair)
Game Boy (Yoshi's Island/Melee)

Stage Requests
Falcon Blue (Big Blue) by cookieM0Nster
Enjoy what is available and tell me what you think.

Special Thanks to...
You are welcome for the picture software. :)

Also, I have a request. For a stage. Could you edit Big Blue to be really awesome? having Captain Falcon's face everywhere would be sweet. :) Or something like cool colors, a lot of pink would be awesome.

lmk if u can read this. if u can, you are spending too much time on your computer. jk. yeah. bye now.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
No screenshots -> Rarely any download.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Yeah I don't really want to download this until I found out what you changed the strap message to.

lol

IC3R

Smash Lord
Knux, couldn't you just take a picture with a phone, send it to your email, download it, upload to Imageshack or Photobucket, and then post it here?

Sukai

Smash Champion
My phone doesn't have a camera....
But that's no excuse, I know someone with one. I'll take a picture.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Better figure out how to change the Brawl image on the title screen to say brawl+.

Though I don't care for the image. I am glad you made it. It shows that we can really go the extra distance to make little visuals different from brawl normally.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Better figure out how to change the Brawl image on the title screen to say brawl+.

Though I don't care for the image. I am glad you made it. It shows that we can really go the extra distance to make little visuals different from brawl normally.
It's entirely possible, I'll just need the proper pac file, which discussing the methods of obtaining it is not allowed here.

Good thing I know who to ask!
*cues Neko to show awesomefaic*
Thanks by the way, next time I'll make a better one.

kupo15

Smash Hero
LOL! I am so going to add this and bring it to gamers tonight!

Do I need a code in my gct to allow for this?

bobson

Smash Lord
Cool, I was wondering if the SD loader would work with PACs other than the standard textures, but I didn't want to bother making anything good to test it out with. It looks like neither did you, but at least we know it works now.

And yeah, the menu textures are a right *****. There are tons and very few of them have any context as to what parts of the menu they are.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
my group was about 2 play when i remembered this and i was like wait hold on. I turn off the game and there like hey what you doin come on. i went to my friends laptop sayin this will only take a second. quickly loaded it into my sd card. poped the game back on and there all like what did u do. and im like u shall see. then everyone in the room was laughin. it was pretty funny.

Aizen83000

Smash Rookie
Hi, menu strap doesn't work for me.

I have PAL version, and I put the files "StrapEn.pac"

In private/wii/app/RSBP/menu/strap/ files

I try this private/wii/app/RSBP/menu/files , and nothing, can you help me please?

bobson

Smash Lord
Hi, menu strap doesn't work for me.

I have PAL version, and I put the files "StrapEn.pac"

In private/wii/app/RSBP/menu/strap/ files

I try this private/wii/app/RSBP/menu/files , and nothing, can you help me please?
The strap PAC is found in /menu2/ on the PAL disc and named sc_strap_XX.pac, with XX being the language. For you, it should be /wii/app/RSBP/pf/menu2/sc_strap_en.pac.

I'm not sure if the PAC from the NTSC version would work on a PAL disc, though, as the NTSC compression seems to be different from the PAL from what I've tried, but give it a shot anyway.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to get rid of the strap screen completely? As well as the intro movie. That's like 20 seconds of my life I never get back every time I turn the Wii on.

bobson

Smash Lord
I try in NTSC version, and in PAL version, the strap doesn't work ><
It's probably because you have it in the wrong directory. For NTSC it should be /private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac. Note the /pf/.

Is there any way to get rid of the strap screen completely? As well as the intro movie. That's like 20 seconds of my life I never get back every time I turn the Wii on.
You know you can skip both of those, right? And getting rid of them wouldn't help, either, as the strap screen just masks the loading screen and the opening movie streams and doesn't affect the loading time, so you'd just be spending 20 seconds staring at a "Now Loading" screen instead.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It's probably because you have it in the wrong directory. For NTSC it should be /private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac. Note the /pf/.

You know you can skip both of those, right? And getting rid of them wouldn't help, either, as the strap screen just masks the loading screen and the opening movie streams and doesn't affect the loading time, so you'd just be spending 20 seconds staring at a "Now Loading" screen instead.

But no one watches the movie. No point in loading something we dont watch. rofl.

bobson

Smash Lord
But no one watches the movie. No point in loading something we dont watch. rofl.
It doesn't load with the rest, it streams as it plays. Even if you completely got rid of the opening movie, there'd be no effect on the loading time.

Aizen83000

Smash Rookie
I have this code, knuxrouge, it's right?

File Replacement: v2.1a[Phantom Wings] (Only code ya need!)
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C18
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFE8 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C18 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000018
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 48000008
8078000C 4BA74DFC
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A001001 00000000
045A7C10 2F525342
045A7C14 452F7066
E0000000 80008000

An alternative 22 line code (with slightly different instructions) can be found at the above link.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Okay, you have it.
Did you put the pac in the right place?
It's just--
Assuming NTSC, private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/menu/strap.
Double check.

Top Bottom