• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Match-up Thread: Ryu would like an answer to a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sago isnt really good with samus and u went even with him? Just think what would happen if u played ME or Noid? Are you going to mlg dallas or whobo 3?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sago isnt really good with samus and u went even with him? Just think what would happen if u played ME or Noid? Are you going to mlg dallas or whobo 3?
Who knows, Dallas is most likely a no go for me. Can't afford a plane ticket or get a ride.

Whobo 3 is more likely, I'd gladly MM friendly or something. I want the experience against you Xyro. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea man, try to get to whobo and ill show u what a true green lesbian is all about

Rizen

Smash Legend
I lost track of the topic. Who are we talking about and where?

Link's camping is more about spacing and setups, Samus' is damage, actual camping, and the occasional KO. It's kind of apples and oranges. Without Samus' loooong Zair factor Link would win but I think he does anyway.

Link's ground game is faster (yes check the frame data), stronger, and has better reach than TLink's.

Snake's the best 'Link'.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I lost track of the topic. Who are we talking about and where?

Link's camping is more about spacing and setups, Samus' is damage, actual camping, and the occasional KO. It's kind of apples and oranges. Without Samus' loooong Zair factor Link would win but I think he does anyway.

Link's ground game is faster (yes check the frame data), stronger, and has better reach than TLink's.

Snake's the best 'Link'.
I'm surprised how people disagreed with me when I said Link's ground game > TL's when I said it at others times.

Also about the new OP, it's going to be a week at least before I have a chance of getting it up and running since I have to prep for a tournament and exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom