• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anti-Ban Meta Knight Tournament (1/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
The Anti-Ban Meta Knight Tournament

YOU CAN ONLY BE META KNIGHT!!!!!!

Hello everyone, this tourney will be in honor of Meta Knight
Hopefully the GAYWADS won't ban Meta Knight
So this Tourney is for those who still care and don't want to ban Meta Knight​

Table of Contents
I. Tourney Info
II. Brackets
III. Contestants
IV. Rules

I.
Tourney Info​

(Gamebattles Theme)

-Registration Starts: RIGHT NOW
-Registration Ends: Soon

-Tournament Bracket Play Starts: Thur. March 13 or when sign ups are full
-Tournament Bracket Play Ends: ASAP
-Tournament Schedule: Deadlines are ever week (First week is 2 weeks so that way I can tell who to DQ and put people in from the waiting list)

-Tournament Type: Double Elimination
-Tournament Size: 16 or 32 (There will be a waiting list if it does not reach 32 people)

-Minimum Team Size: 1 Player
-Maximum Team Size: 1 Player
-Players In Match: 1 v 1

-Games Per Round: Best of 3 (Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals will be best of 5)

II.
Bracket: TBA

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=311341
Bracket not up, but my past tournies are in the link
If a player is not active during the first week of the deadline, then they will be replaced by someone in the waiting list

1st nustral stage for each round (for 16 man bracket, if reaches 32 I'll add those rounds):

Winners
1st Round: Battlefield
2nd Round: Battlefield
Semi Finals: Final Destination
Finals: Yoshi's Island

Losers
1st Round: Smashville
2nd Round: Yoshi's Island
3rd Round: Yoshi's Island
4th Round: Smashville
Semi Finals: Yoshi's Island
Finals: Final Destination

Grand Finals: Final Destination

III.
Contestants​
1. Socandrewcer (DINO) 2578-2848-2921

Waiting List

IV.
RULES

General

1. By registering for this tournament, Players acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to abide by all of the rules.

2. Breaking any rule may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or ban from tourneys.

3. The rules are subject to change at any time, so check them often.

4. Need to be Smash Child level to enter.

All Matches

All matches must be played in their entirety

A tournament match will be best of 3 maps (first to 2). If Teams meet for a 2nd time, in the Bracket, their Match will expand to a Best of 7, include the previous Match, and pick up where that Match left off. For example, if Team A beat Team B 2 Games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 7 will resume with Game 3.

Socandrewcer will randomly select the first level from the Neutrals. And Opponents choose any characters.

Opponents choose their characters for the second game. The loser of game 1 will conterpick a stage from either the Neutral or Counter Stages, the winner will select 75m. If 75m is selected the two players will SD (Self-Death) and continue to do so till the games end. Then will reselect their same characters and stages until the losers of the previous games map is selected.

Repeat Step 5 until the best of 3 or 7 match is completed

Teams may not delay the match for more than 5 minutes between each stage.

If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the game will be replayed.

If a player drops mid-game, the player will automatically forefit the present stage.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned, if a player is found using this glitch they are subject to penalties.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

All sets are best of 3 matches. Winners and Loser Finals, as well as Championship Matches will be best of 5.

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set.

Reporting

Please report the correct scores and be honest. THIS IS FOR FUN. NO PRIZE

Settings

All Games

Rules : Stock
Stock : 3
Timer : 8 Minutes

Items: Off & None

Stages

Neutral Starter

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter

Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Banned
Everything else

And Last but not least the format to sign up. (Please use this format to prove you have read the rules).
Name (Brawl Name) Friend Code
Ex. Socandrewcer (DINO) 2578-2848-2921

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
In case for furhter use
Also, i wont be on in a while i will update daily

Status
Not open for further replies.